Turista was Only the Beginning

Story Info
A whore at the movie theater.
5.1k words
4.31
31.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dna27fog
dna27fog
363 Followers

Heather and I had been together for almost two years now. In that time, we had done more than most couples will do in a lifetime, at least sexually. We had done little else. I had left my wife of 20 years and moved in with her, a girl exactly the same age as my oldest son, 20. She had left her boyfriend to move in with me, but only after we had been caught. Her boyfriend was the son of her father's live in girlfriend.

When she had been 20, I was the 18th guy she had fucked. Now, after we had been together for 2 years, she had fucked 83 guys total. That didn't include girls or the random, unknown guys she had fucked at Bush River Adult Theater. If you counted all of them, that number was well over one hundred. Most of them had been with my knowledge. All of them had been with my blessing, even though a couple of times I had changed my mind at the last minute. It was then that I found out that once you had the ball rolling on a cuckold relationship, it was like a runaway freight train with no brakes.

She was allowed, even encouraged, to fuck whoever she wanted, whenever she wanted with or without my knowledge. But, she also fucked whomever I told her to whenever I told her to. I was allowed to stray as well, but I only did with her present.

It only happened a few times. Sometimes guys. Sometimes girls. Sometimes couples. She had made me do a blowbang at Bush River, just as I had made her do the same. She had been fucked by friends, strangers, all races, and such a variety of places.

We had lived a very satisfying sexual life in the two years we had been together.Once, when I had been in Daytona with my wife and daughter for a twirling competition, I had bought Heather a few things. Mostly souvenirs, but there were some clothes too. My favorite of the bunch was a black top that was a very very loose, blousey halter.

It was very thin and even though it was black, it could be seen through if you looked hard enough.

The first time she wore it, it became immediately apparent that the wind would keep her indecent anytime she wore it. I liked it that way. We had gone to a bar called O'Kelleys, in Elkton and she had let her shirt fall open, exposing her tits "accidentally" several times. She was fondled and her tits were sucked, but it didn't really go anywhere.

But, that gave me an idea. Heather usually wore whatever I wanted her to wear, sometimes with objection, but she would eventually acquiesce.

I put her in that top as often as I could, and I turned it into a game. She knew that whenever she wore it, the idea was that she was going to be "accidentally" exposed in various places.

We were going to the movies, Regal Cinemas in Glascow, Delaware to see Turistas I put her in the wind shirt, as we called it, and a short black skirt. Her hair had been dyed black, but hung in the same ringlets to her waist as before. Her back was bare and she had to cross her arms in front of her chest crossing the parking lot to avoid giving the police and security people a show.

We hadn't gotten there early enough to get decent seats, and it was opening weekend so it was going to be packed. We ended up in the floor section right in front of the screen

That was fine with me. Security tended to look up towards the rear of the theater, where most of the viewers were. Out location afforded us a little anonymity.

After we were seated, she wanted popcorn and a soda, so before I went to get them, I made a coupe of quick adjustments. As I leaned forward to kiss her, I pulled the left side of the shirt just enough to expose her nipple. I smiled and told her I would be right back.

She obediently began acting as if she didn't notice. It was dark enough that no one else had noticed yet either.

As the movie started, at my direction, she had stopped cheking to make sure her tits were covered. Most of the time they were, but when they were, I would lean over and kiss her and move her shirt ever so slightly so that just a hint of forbidden fruit was visible. But, as it got darker, caution went out the window.

I neaned over to kiss her, and pulled onbe side completely open. Her tit popped out obediently. I continued to kiss her and sat back so I could creep on thiose around us. It didn't take long for guys to notice. As I mentioned earlier, she was basically dressed like a whore and they had been glancing since we sat.

We sat for a while, watching the movie as I watched those nearby. At an opportune moment, I leaned to her and said "I am going to the bathroom. Don't touch your shirt. Just pretend like you don't notice it. If anyone approaches you, you let them touch or do whatever they want."

She smiled nervously. "OK" she said, unenthusiastically.

I actually did go use the bathroom. My cock was so hard, I could barely pull it out to piss. Nobody was in the bathroom, so I gave my aching cock an obligatory stroke or two prior to putting it back in my pants.

I entered the theater from the rear, and walked do the little corridor beside the retaining wall. When I got to the end, the seating area came into view. Heather was still sitting alone, so I just stood and watched for a couple of mintutes. I could see guys looking, but no one had sat with her.

So, I went to sit. As I did, I kissed her again, and flipped the other side of her shirt open, partially exposing her second breast and sat down. She did not move to stop me nor try to cover up. She was becoming a good whore.

She loved being called a slut, but hated being called a whore. So, I called her whore unceasingly. I had told her that was all I would call her because I wanted her to become the whore we fantasized about and enjoy it at the same time.

"Good whore" I said. She smiled.

As we sat watching the movie, I pretended to be trying to fondle her discreetly, but I was really performing for anyone watching. As I pinched her nipples and squeezed her big, perfect tits, I let them completely fall out of her top. Finally. There was not an empty seat, so unless someone complained, she was unlikely to be seen, except by the crowd of teenage boys surrounding us. They were just watching, and unlikely to tell anyone.

"Don't touch them" I said after a few minutes. I got up to leave again. Everyone watched me leave.

I left the theater and went to the snack bar. I got some Jujyfruits and slowly meandered back to the theater, making my way to the edge of the retaining wall so I could see her from behind, but remain unnoticed.

There was another guy sitting in my seat. He was sitting in that "half a cheek on the chair" method that says I may have to get out of here quickly so let me be prepared. I smiled and watched. They continued to talk and his eyes never appeared to meet hers. I knew where he was looking.

I took out my phone and sent her a quick text.

'Notice your tits are hanging out and apologize to him and start to cover them up. Then do whatever he says'

After a moment, I saw her take out her phone. She looked at it and then put it away. As she did, she began to pull the fabric of her top over her exposed tits as they talked. After a moment, she just let them fall out again. They continued to talk and she knew I was watching.

He said something, and they both laughed, as she leaned forward allowing her tit to fall on his hand resting on the arm of the seat. He jumped as if he had been shot. She reached out to touch him, apparently placating him, and took his hand. She placed it gently on her bare breast.

I continued to watch as they talked, and then he seemed to relax a bit, even sitting back in the seat. She turned to face the movie screen as well and I noticed she was talking to the guy sitting on her other side as well.

"You are going to have to take a seat." The voice behind me startled me. It was the usher doing his rounds through the theater.

"Sorry" I said. "Somebody took my seat. I'll just find another one."

"Do you want me to see if they will move" he asked.

"No thank you. I think I am leaving by myself anyway." I felt naughty offering that information, but he, of course, had no idea what I meant.

There were a couple of individual seats available toward the back of the theater. I took one, but from that distance I could make out who Heather was, but little else.

'Be a SLUT. FUCK HIM. GO HOME WITH HIM. I'll follow to make sure you ok' my next ext said. I had no idea if she would follow through or not, but I certainly hoped. I know, I didn't want to bother her, or interrupt any flow that might be going on, so I tried to pay attention to the movie.

It was difficult, and all I got out of it was that it was another lame Saw inspired rip off. But, when it was almost over, I went out so I could watch them exit to the parking lot.

I saw them exit the theater. And walk across the parking lot. Heather, flanked by both guys from the theater, each holding a hand. They were laughing and talking, and she was making no attempt to conceal her tits, which were visible as much as they weren't

They were walking in my general direction. Then, as they got closer, I realized they were walking directly for me.

They reached the car and one of the guys went to the passenger side, while Heather and the other came down the drivers side. They got in the rear, Heather in the middle, and shut the doors without a word.

"Let's go home" she said.

I started up and pulled out without a word. This wasn't what I had planned, but it was looking promising. Both guys, neither of whom could have been over 21, more likely they were 19, sat in the back. Quietly, seemingly nervously, until I happened to look up in the rear view mirror and Heather had her top off and they were both going to town on her tits.

They were kissing and fondling her, all without a word. Then, I heard her giving a blowjob to the guy on the drivers side. I couldn't see any longer, but I could tell when he was cumming and she subsequently moved to the other guy. I peeked back over my shoulder and saw his hand on the back of her head, holding her down on his cock as he gently fucked her face. She was groaning in appreciation.

"Bobby is going to be pissed he missed this" said the guy behind me.

"He's coming to the house, though, right?" asked Heather, taking the cock from her mouth momentarily.

"He better. He has the car." The other guy replied.

We got to the house, and Heather didn't attempt to cover her tits or hide the fact that she was with three guys, and meeting a fourth. Plus, our neighbors knew us and anyone who looked out their window would see what was going on.

One girl, tits exposed, her boyfriend, and three other guys going in the house in the middle of the night. Timberbrook was a small townhome community and everybody knew everyone by sight, even if they might not be really close. Anyone who saw us, definitely knew what was going on.

Bobby did pull in right behind us and got out of his car, almost running, to catch us before we got to the door. Heather opened the door, and they all went in, with me trailing. Heather took one guys hand and started leading him upstairs.

"Come on" she said, pulling him upstairs, the others following. "Go downstairs and sleep on the couch" she said to me over their shoulders.

I went downstairs and sat on the couch. Thinking about what was going on upstairs, I was hard as a rock. But, I couldn't figure out what to do. I turned the TV on. Episodes of Star Trek Voyager were running on BBC America, so I left it there. I wasn't paying attention to the TV, however.

I wanted to go upstairs. I wanted to watch. I wanted to see her be a slut. But, I did as I was told. I ended up falling asleep, only to be awakened at about 4 am.

Heather woke me up and told me to come to bed. I wondered what was going on now, but the bedroom was emptly. They had gone.

We climbed into bed, and she immediately climbed on my face, pressing her smelly shaved pussy into my face, grinding in on my mouth and nose.

"Clean me out" she said. "There is at least six loads in there. Get them all out." She gyrated her pussy, pressing hard enough that I had trouble breathing. She pulled off long enough to let me have a quick, unobstructed breath and then clamped down on my face again.

I had begged her to do this for a long time, to little avail. She had tried, but had never been aggressive enough. This time, she was. She was putting her weight behind her thrusts onto my face, she was grinding aggressively. She was restricting my breath. It was perfect.

And then, she climbed off and began to kiss me.

"I had all their cocks in my mouth. I had all their cum." She said as she kissed me gently, her tongue touching mine, exploring my mouth. Then, she clamped down on my mouth, her tongue nearly going down my throat as we lay there kissing for what seemed like an eternity.

Then, she curled up with her head on my shoulder, her lips near my ear. This is how we slept most nights.

"I gave them all my number. Told them all come back anytime. Alone or together." She was whispering seductively. "They all have girlfriends, and I don't care."

I almost came right then.

"I told them to bring friends next time" she said.

"So, there is going to be a next time?" I asked.

"Oh yes. Did you see how cute Patrick was? He had a great cock too." She whispered now. "I let Bobby fuck my ass."

We had only done that twice. She had told me both times I was too big. The only guy she had let fuck her ass consistently was Jim from the gangbang group on a swingers website. But, he had a very small dick. I guessed that meant Bobby did too.

"I told them next time I want to get DP'ed." She smiled. "And you won't get to watch. Or be there. They aren't comfortable with you being here. They think it's creepy."

"So, what are you going to do?" I asked.

"You'll probably never know."

This was what I had been pushing for, but now that it was coming true, I wasn't sure how I felt about it. I loved it if I was there. It was hot that she COULD be such a slut.

"MMMMMM" I moaned over-enthusiastic approval.

"You like that?" she asked quizzically.

"Yes" I said with forced enthusiasm.

"Good, cause I am fucking them Wednesday night when you go have dinner with your kids. Now, lets get some sleep. It's late." She said as she snuggled closer to me, crossing her knee over my legs to get closer.

I lay there feeling her body pressing into mine. Her tits were pressing my side. I could feel her breath on my neck. I was so turned on I couldn't stand it.

I lay there with images of what must have happened earlier running through my head, but she never told me and I never saw those guys again, although they must have fucked her frequently.

She was finally becoming the slut I wanted.

The next week I was on evenings, and of course, she only worked days. We barely saw each other, except for a few minutes in the morning before she left for work. Monday, while she was in the shower, I came in the bathroom and looked in the shower. She was wet and glistening with her beautiful tits glowing as she rubbed them.

"MMMM" I said.

"Get in here and lick them" she told me.

Obediently, I started to take off my shirt.

"No. Just get in here." She commanded.

I did as I was told, immediately soaked from head to toe in water that was just slightly too warm for my comfort, but I loved her being aggressive and it wasn't really THAT hot. I started to kiss her and she placed her hand on top of my head, pushing me down to my knees.

I willingly dropped to the level of her smoothly shaved pussy and began to lick it. Up and down gently, lingering near her clit. Her hands went to the sides of my head and she moved my head and her pussy in a way that satisfied her. I could feel her body tense.

Then, she let go with a powerful stream of urine as she pulled my face in tight against her pussy. She continued to move my head to where she wanted it as she commanded me to drink it.

I did. Every drop I could. And then I went to work enthusiastically trying to make her cum. It didn't take long. Then she unceremoniously pushed me away and told me to get a towel.

I dried her off, kissing the entire length of her body as I did.

"Get your wet clothes off and get a shower" she said as she walked out of the bathroom.

When I finished, she had already gone to work and I had the house to myself. I was immediately bored. It wasn't long before I logged on tothe swingers websites that to which we belonged checking for messages.

There was nothing new. But, a couple of old standby's were interested in getting together again. Nothing pressing.

And thus went my day. Until time for me to go to work.

I texted Heather to tell her that I was leaving and I would see her after work.

'I love you' I texted.

'I love you' came the immediate reply.

It was an uneventful night at work. I sat at a computer desk monitoring about 16 EKG's on a bank of 4 computer monitors. This was a slow night. I could monitor up to 64 at a time, and had on many occasions. I had a couple of clients with some a fib, and one with a weird qrs complex, but nothing that was a new development, so it was just a matter of keeping my eyes open.

Because of the work I did, we were not allowed to have cell phones on us at our work stations. If a client developed a problem that the nurse had to be alerted to, we used the work station phone to call over to the unit the patient was on and speak directly to his nurse.

So, on my first break, I went to my locker and sent a text to Heather. Then I went to get a drink and a snack from the vending machine. We were already making plans for dinner, but it looked like a quick run to McDonalds and eating at my station was my plan for the night. I hated evenings.

A quick check of my phone before returning to my station revealed that Heather had not responded. Disappointed, I stuck my phone back in my locker and went back to the unit floor.

Lunch came and went and no response from Heather. Then late break. Then, when I got off I shot her a text asking if she wanted me to bring anything home. Again, there was no response.

Shen I got home, she was asleep in our bed. I thought she must have been tired and climbed in bed cautiously, so as not to wake her. I was only in bed for a few minutes before she rolled over and crossed her leg and arm over me while snuggling her face into my neck

I was tired, so sleep came quickly.

I awoke the next morning to her in the shower. I went in to say hi. She was shaving her pussy in the shower. She loved having a shaved pussy, but she hated shaving it.

"Climb in here and finish this" she said.

I did as I was told. She was about two thirds finished, so it was just a mtter of trimming it up, followed by licking it until she came. She loved shower sex of all kinds.

"Are you planning on fucking someone?" I asked, half joking. As much as she hated shaving down there, she always shaved when getting ready to fuck someone.

"I don't know." She replied without further explanation. "You'd love it if I did, wouldn't you?"

"I would love you to fuck someone different every night this week." I replied in all earnesty.

She smiled. "Tell me what you want." She said, getting on her knees and pulling my cock from my pants. "Tell me what you want your slut to do."

As her lips encircled the head of my cock, the warmth of her mouth immediately overwhelmed me. She slowly slid her mouth up and down my shaft, wrapping the base with her hand and holding it straight out.

"Who do you want me to fuck?" she asked with the tip of my swollen dick millimeters from her lips.

As she started working on my cock again, I gave her my wish list.

"I want you to go to Bank Shots and I want you to make sure Scott sees you leave with a different guy every night." Scott was the owner of Bank Shots and a friend of ours. He had a basic idea that we took liberties with our relationship, but he didn't have any idea the extent of our perversity. This was guaranteeing that he would think she was cheating on me and didn't care if he knew. "And if Scott wants to fuck you, I want you to do that whenever or whenever he wants." I finished.

dna27fog
dna27fog
363 Followers
12