Turkish Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AMG1979
AMG1979
1 Followers

"8TH FLOOR".

I remembered that the 8th floor had been empty for a few weeks after the previous firm to occupy had gone bust. I removed the note, closed the file and left it to on side. I paused at my desk, thoughts racing through my mind as to what lay in store for me. I hurried out to the lifts and pressed the "11" button and waited. The lift beeped as it reached the 11th floor and the doors clicked open. I walked out and looked around the deserted floor. No furniture, no partition walls, just a giant empty space. Empty except for Nesrin, leaning at one of the windows with her hands rested on the ledge beneath the pane of glass, her perfect ass jutted out behind her in the tight skirt. She looked behind her and saw me standing at the lift. She smiled, looked back outside and lifted her hands from the ledge, round to her thighs to the hem of her skirt and slowly pulled it up, revealing inch after inch of delicious stocking-covered flesh. The skirt eventually ran up to her ass, and I could see she was not wearing any panties. She finished repositioning her skirt and then used her hands to hold her ass cheeks and the tops of her thighs open, and spread he legs for me.

My cock was already hard and I walked towards her, unzipping my fly as I went. Without saying a word, I positioned my cock behind her, grabbed her hips and plunged inside her pussy, which was already soaked with her juice. Sensing her urgency for satisfaction, I immediately started with long, hard fast strokes in and out of her, her pussy tight around my shaft. She tightened herself further by closing her legs, squeezing my cock and increasing my pleasure. She began to push herself backwards onto me, grunting and moaning as she matched my rhythm. As I slammed into her, the impact of my hips on her ass sent ripples across her beautiful flesh, and I reached under her and pushed her blouse up around her neck, and release her pendulous tits from her bra, squeezing them and flicking her nipples with my fingers. The length of my strokes meant that my cock came out of her completely a few times, but this was no problem as it was rock hard and its glistening head glided back into the welcoming folds of her hot pussy. My cock was going into spasm within moments, and I lurched forward then rolled back, feeling the muscles tighten at the base of my shaft, and gave one final hard plunge before pumping her full of hot cum.

We returned to work hurriedly so we wouldn't be noticed as missing and continued our working day. I want our liaisons to continue in the future, as we are both unattached (hey, what guy wouldn't?) and she is so sexy, a girl to die for. If there is any more to tell you all in the future you will hear it here first!

AMG1979
AMG1979
1 Followers
12