Turkish Delight Ch. 01

Story Info
23 yo Umut begins his sexual life.
3.7k words
4.18
22k
9

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Umut is the product of a home, controlled with fairness, but steeped in a latent hidden sexuality. Every daily routine reeks of sex in one way or another. Not in a bad way, but in a constant way. Many times, Umut sees his solidly built father naked, with his fat cock, sometimes semi-hard, parading around proud in his nudity. Umut is privy to the rutting noises of the sexual beast, a kind beast, a beast barely under control, and the beast is his father, the Turk. And what a beast his father is... a well built, hairy hunk of a man, a dad any boy can look up to. Effortlessly, his dad oozes a sexual intensity. Oftentimes, using the image of his rough and handsome father for stimulation, at about nine, Umut discovers wanking, jacking off for the feeling of intensity even though the orgasms are internal as the outside result is still dry. The orgasms are still dry when his dad tries showing him how to jack off in several unusual ways.

And then the fateful day arrives a few years later, the day after the other team members have left after practice. When their game of kicking the ball around the field goes way beyond the normal practice time, his cousin and he shower together They enter the athletic building to an echo. They strip simultaneously to shower and lay their clothes down on the benches. At the same moment for the first time, both guys realize they are alone in the gym all by themselves. They look at each other knowingly, but quizzically. As they shower separately, each pretends to not be eying the other, but both Umut and his cousin cannot hide their erections. Umut turns halfway away from his cousin and begins soaping his dick and then jacking it, slowly and deliberately. Umut holds his head between two fingers and slowly moves up and down, not far, just slightly, so if his cousin chooses to see, he can, or he can ignore the action. The cousin chooses not to ignore the action and begins his own masturbation.

After several minutes of playing visual cat and mouse, both males turn toward each other with their eyes focused on each other's cocks. Both cocks are rock hard. Each continues to jack. The longer each guy jacks, the closer they move towards each other. They stand in front of one another, soaping and jacking their dicks. Soon, Umut drops his hand and lets his cock linger in front of his cousin, exposed, awaiting a response. The cousin accepts the gift and wraps his hand around Umut's cock. At that moment, his cousin drops his hand, and Umut wraps his hand around his cousin's hard-full cock. Each jack with hesitation, but with great pleasure. In fact, in Umut a streak of guilt overwhelms him the pleasure is so great. Umut denies to himself how much he is moved by the touch of another and by how stimulated he feels holding onto his cousin's dick. Umut pulls back. He pushes his cousin's hand away.

Each is jacking his own dick. Both are still looking for the final moment as they soap, wash, soap again, and continue to jack. Wanting to know if there really is a feeling attached to jacking his cousin's dick, Umut reaches out for it again. His cousin lets Umut hold him and slowly jack him. Again, the overwhelming sense of an unequaled rush overtakes Umut. Umut feels more than he has felt jacking his own dick off. Jacking two dicks at once enthralls him. Umut loses himself in what his hands are giving him. The feeling sends Umut on a high he has never experienced. Umut, sensing the control one needs to climax, gives his dick back to his cousin and both fellas continue to jack close to one another, touching heads from time to time. Each, taking a cue from the other, they synchronize their orgasms, spraying each other with sperm. Umut takes the sperm from his cousin' s stomach and licks it off his fingers. Umut has discovered the power of sexual desire and satisfaction.

Umut is forever changed.

Umut now returns home with a new outlook, with new feelings and new desires. When he hears the sounds from his parents' bedroom, he imagines the power of his father's cock giving immense pleasure to his mom. It's as if his dad and his mom transcend their parenthood. Umut feels the powerful attraction of man for woman, for the primal instincts that obliterate familial relationships. Umut lies in his bed with his rock-hard erection, and taking some Nivea cream, jacks his dick to the sounds of the sexuality that pervades the house. Umut learns to jack off in rhythm to the sounds he hears. His dad makes no bones about his calamitous orgasms, so cumming to the sounds of his dad's release intensifies Umut's own ejaculations.

As the years go by, Umut brings his orgasm to perfection. When he hears the foreplay sounds of his parents, he begins to get hard. He doesn't resist the growing pleasure between his legs. He knows when he squeezes his cock through his pants, he will time his orgasm with his father's. He gets his hidden cream and towel and goes into his room. Even with his door closed, he hears the sounds of sex. He attunes himself to the groaning and boasting, imagining his dick giving someone, like his cousin, the same feelings of masculine conquest. Umut has read Jalal ad-Din Rumi. And as Rumi, he senses the truth of his love of his desired one. Umut knows the basest of sexual acts enhances the divine violence between the lover and the beloved. To take is to be number one, to be the one on top, the one who makes the decisions, the one who finds the ways of opening the doors of pleasure. Lately, however, he is longing to get into a truly intimate situation in which he fucks and gives the pleasure while he's taking his pleasure.

The armies of Alexander the Great have passed through Izmit and left a gene or two that shows itself every now and again as the blonde Turk, an exotic creature in an exotic land. Umut has lain his eyes on a creature of this nature only once, but he has never forgotten the intense response he had had to the beauty of the young man, so oftentimes, Umut would jack off, imagining his fucking the boy beauty, letting the sounds of the house arouse him even more. He has fucked the boy while sucking his father's cock in his mind so many times he knows the day will come when his fantasy will become a reality.

The day arrives. Umut decides to venture into the most notorious of hamams. He has witnessed the sexual needs of his father being satisfied outside the home. He wonders what other sounds the women in the brothels make when his father fucks them with his fat thick dick. He wonders what sounds he will hear when he, himself, is fucking. How will his own deep penetrations be acknowledged? What sighs and sounds will he produce in his partner, his hole, his ass? He knows when to hit it and when to lay off. His father has taught him the various kinds of love making from the instantaneous intense orgasm to the slow build, withdrawal, another level, withdrawal, a fast, hard pounding and then the obliterating climax with the male animal exhausting himself at the acknowledgment of the power of his loins.

At nineteen, Umut has not experienced other guys, but he knows what turns him on. Umut knows about the hamams, but he doesn't know exactly how they work, but he does know the reputation of one hamam. One can find sexual release, so after he steels himself to a course of action, Umut is getting his towel and his key. He undresses and wraps the towel around him. He goes into the open area where men of all ages and shapes are sitting. Some are bathing themselves from the faucets that dispense hot water. He sees the men lathering themselves and rinsing themselves off with the small canisters that hold the water. While looking around and taking things in, he notices that occasionally, a man will go off down one of the hallways that lead to the massage areas. The rooms are private in that they have a curtain that can be pulled to afford a modicum of separation from the other rooms and the views of any passersby.

He has also figured out that there is a steam room, but he's not ready to venture into a room with several other men. He's definitely turned on by the idea of the steam room, but he's fearful never having done anything except with his dad who taught him how to jack off and his cousin in the shower.

Umut isn't quite ready to head down the hallway himself. He simply moves closer to the entrance of the hallway and within a brief period, he hears the unmistakable sounds of sexual activity. He feels himself getting hard as the scene of overhearing others having sex in another room takes him to the memories of his masturbation fantasies. Umut tries to quell the growth between his loins, but protected by his towel, he appears as simply relaxing to others. Several overlapping yelps of pleasure end in silence. Umut hears the sliding of the curtain and a man of middle age, but still possessing attractiveness, walks out of the passageway. Shortly, thereafter, another younger man walks out. Both take seats away from one another and bath themselves.

With no more sounds and rhythms of sexual activity, Umut loses his erection. As he plays sentry by the opening, he sees other men go to the "massage" area. The urination area being away from the bathing and massage area, eventually, the masseurs and their trainees need to leave the rooms and relieve themselves.

One of the telluks in training, Mehmet, 19, lean and delicately masculine passes by Umut on his way to the necessary rooms. Mehmet immediately notices Umut as he walks by him. Umut looks up and likes what he sees. Umut unwaveringly stares directly into Mehmet's eyes upon Mehmet's return.

Mehmet stops before Umut, nods his head slightly in an inoffensive gesture. "Merhaba. I've never seen you here before."

"Merhaba. I've never been here before."

"Have you had a massage before?"

"No."

"May I offer you one for free?"

"I would have to give you something."

"Let's just say it would be my pleasure."

The two nineteen-year olds stare into each other's eyes with smiles on their faces.

"Follow me. I'll take you to the secret place."

"You mean out of the way?"

"I mean out of the way where we can be alone."

Umut, beginning to feel hard, but able to suppress the desire, holding his towel judiciously, rises and follows Mehmet down the passage way and beyond two sharp turns to a curtained off alcove. Mehmet pulls the curtain aside and there stands a massage table in the middle of the room with a cushioned divan against the back wall. The ethnic Turkish music is now a distant soundtrack to the drama of the feelings running through both Umut and Mehmet. The room is lit by a small high north facing window that contains stained glass, giving this room a certain other worldly charm and quality.

Mehmet stands next to Umut, and without hesitation, both young men embrace one another and kiss. Both Umut and Mehmet have longed for such a moment, and it is with disbelief both linger and linger in a kiss that is the exchange of pent up youth. They press themselves, now hard and even harder, against the other. While still kissing, Mehmet pushes Umut's stomach so his towel falls. He lets his own fall at the same time. They once again embrace.

Mehmet steps back. "Are you a virgin?"

Umut admits to some play with his cousin and his dad's teaching him to jack off after his circumcision healed.

"Have you ever been fucked?"

Umut is offended by being taken for a female in bed. He says with an internal confidence, "I'm straight. I like sex. I'm a top when it comes to fucking. If you want me to fuck you, I'm your guy."

"I didn't mean to touch such a sensitive subject. It's not a sensitive subject to me. It's just a matter of finding out what my partner likes to do."

"I can see that you have a great deal of experience."

"Let's say I am clean. I jack and I suck. I wash immediately. I swallow the soapy water. You are safe with me."

The two matched youths, almost doppelgangers, standing in front of one another reach over and hold on to each other's dicks. Because Umut is on the soccer team, he is slightly more muscular than Mehmet, but, otherwise, they are virtual twins. They kiss as they squeeze one another and tickle their balls with their fingers, but quickly the hands move back to the cocks and the cocks are hard.

Mehmet falls to his knees and begins sucking Umut's dick. Mehmet has realized the two of them are identical between the legs. Mehmet revels in what it must feel like sucking his dick as he sucks Umut. Having never felt a mouth on his dick, Umut is ravished by Mehmet's youthful, yet experienced tongue. Mehmet works the head while jacking the shaft, lubricating with more and more saliva. Soon Umut's cock is one slippery hardened erection Mehmet is working with his mouth, his tongue, and then in an unexpected move, his throat. Umut realizes the depths to which the head of his cock has penetrated. Like a bolt of lightning forming in his groin and shooting up his spine and exploding in his head, Umut loses it, jerks spasmodically, grabs Mehmet's shoulders and shoots his load down Mehmet's throat. Umut cums and cums and cums. Finally, Mehmet must pull back to breathe. Umut continues to spit out the last of his cum on Mehmet's tongue while pulsating as he never has before. Mehmet clenches Umut's thighs, still holding Umut's slowly relaxing cock in his mouth. In the corner of the room, Umut sees the spigot to which Mehmet goes immediately. Mehmet turns on the water that flows into a drain below it. He washes his hands. He soaps his hands and cups his hands as he brings the soapy water to his mouth. He swishes the liquid in his mouth and gargles. He spits the soapy solution out and repeats the gesture, except this time he swallows about half the solution in his mouth. He swishes around again in his mouth and swallows the remaining fluid. The taste of the soap lingers in his mouth which he lessens with a rinse of clear water.

Umut also washes himself, and both young men revel in their erections, which they jokingly continue to tease. Mehmet finally gets Umut on his back on the massage table. That is when Umut resists.

Umut turns the tables on Mehmet, for Umut gets Mehmet to lie on his back on the table, and Umut takes the lotion and gives Mehmet a sports massage, eventually focusing in on the fine, stiffened rod Umut is working as if it's his own cock. In a way, it is his own cock. Not only are the two nineteen-year olds matched as to build and musculature, they are equally hung. Umut teases Mehmet's tits, giving them a quick, or not so quick, pinch as his hand works Mehmet's shaft. Umut has yet to taste Mehmet's pre-cum that is still flowing from the blow job he has just given Umut.

Umut jacks his own dick in the same way he is jacking Mehmet's. He is jacking Mehmet as if Mehmet were he, and he were Mehmet. Mehmet's pre-cum increases and flows down Umut's fingers, giving more lubrication to Mehmet's cock, causing Umut to spit on his own cock, so both dicks are feeling the same degree of slipperiness.

Umut stares at Mehmet's cock admiringly. As he continues to jack himself, Umut places his open left hand on Mehmet's chest. He moves his hand from one side of Mehmet's chest to the other, always finding the tips of the nipples. Mehmet moans as Umut presses his one nipple particularly hard.

Looking straight into Umut's eyes, Mehmet utters, "Yes. Yes."

Umut looks down again at Mehmet's cock, standing as his own cock stands. Not only has Umut wanted to suck Mehmet's cock just for the pleasure of sucking a cock, but to suck a cock that is exactly like one's own is like finding a hidden treasure, an ornament of great price, a perfectly crafted object of unbearable delight.

Umut spreads his left hand across Mehmet's chest as he leans forward placing his mouth within kissing distance from the still dripping head of Mehmet's cock. Umut is conflicted. He has wanted this moment for so long and to have the situation become a reality scares Umut. He is at once committing the deepest act outside the social norm, and yet he is gratifying his deepest cravings. Even with his father, the masturbatory fantasy ends with Umut sucking his father's cock, the big, thick cock attached to that almost other worldly sexual figure, that man he is thinking about even now as he places his tongue on the piss slit and begins tasting the juice that only true sex and true lust can produce.

Mehmet immediately puts his hands on Umut's head, but without pressure, but as a gesture to share the moment. Umut licks more of the head and spreads the pre-cum around the edge of the head, both men realizing what each can do to another. Umut takes the complete head into his mouth and works his tongue around the underside flicking back and forth. How he has fantasized taking his father's cock into his mouth and feeling the head and playing around with his tongue. So what Umut is doing now is living out the fantasy with his doppelganger and becoming overwhelmed by the degree of feeling that explodes uncontrollably inside him. Umut is feeling so deeply he has lost the ability to control his feelings. He feels at one moment like a bullet has been shot through his head and then the next moment is one of disbelief.

It is at that moment when Mehmet whispers to Umut to let him do the work. Mehmet embraces Umut's head with direction and lifts Umut's head several inches. Mehmet pulls his dick out of Umut's mouth and slowly places the head against Umut's lips. Mehmet pushes is dick into Umut's mouth and pulls it out again. Mehmet begins an undulating rhythm as he begins fucking Umut's mouth with a degree of vigor. Umut gags a couple times but makes no effort to alter the action. Despite the strength of Mehmet's hands on each side of his head, Umut works downward to meet Mehmet's upward thrusts. Both men fuck each other in synchronous motion. Umut tests the limits of his mouth against the pressure of Mehmet's cock. Even when the cockhead goes farther than anticipated, the result is always pleasure on the part of each participant.

This continuous sucking brings Mehmet close to cumming. Mehmet, being more experienced with sex, tamps down the rapidity of the action.

Mehmet lifts Umut's head from his dick and motions that they both go over to the divan where they sit and hold hands, looking at each other and realizing for the first time in both their lives that this is an encounter of special merit, of a unique kind both men will remember forever. After the blood lowers to a fresh level, Umut and Mehmet assume the sixty-nine position. These two handsome and well-built young men swallow the other as they are swallowing themselves.

Each young man is eager to suck the other simultaneously, but each enjoy just holding and feeling the cock and studying the cock before him. However, the urge to feel, to envelope overtakes them both. The lips touch the head of the cock at the same time. Each holds the shaft, thinking how much pleasure they are giving each other and how much pleasure the other person with them receives. Each make love to the head and to the shaft, licking and kissing, surrounding the head with lips that part to receive the dick inside the cavity of fulfillment and satisfaction.

Both Umut and Mehmet know there will be no fucking or ass play. Their hands holding and rubbing their bodies as they take all they have to give satisfies any sense of need. The pleasure is more than what the movement gives. The pleasure lies in each holding each and swallowing as deeply as possible, and holding the cock for as long as possible before taking a breath, and going at the love making again and again. Neither youth fells the need for anything more, so when each head goes down over the back of each tongue into the depths of unspeakable desire, both Umut and Mehmet grab their bodies and tremble together as they shoot loads of youthful cum down each other's throats. Their bodies shake; pleasure flows through each in the complete circle each makes with the other. Each one hangs onto the feeling of the peak of the release as they shutter together, holding each other as if there has never been a moment like this in each young man's entire life.

12