Turliah and Cutesy

Story Info
Incest between two tempted sisters. (Shittily Written)
1.1k words
9.8k
0
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

F: *thinking* I still wonder what cutesy tastes like, even if she is my sister...

F:*thinking* so long as cutesy doesn't read these

.

~*blushing* ...~

.

F: *thinking* that would be awkward, even if she is hot

F: *thinking* ...shit

.

~...~

.

F: Well, it's true!

F: Geez!

F: It's not like you specifically have to pick out those thoughts!

.

~*blushing, thinking of what it would be like to have Furliah taste her, among other things*~

.

F: ...

F: *thinking* I don't want to commit incest, but it is with cutesy...

F: Hey! A persons thoughts should be private!

.

~*blushes, turning away* y-you weren't supposed to see that..~

.

F: you weren't supposed to see my thoughts either... *thinking of incest with cutesy*

F: H-hey!

.

~*tries to walk away, shivering at her incestuous thoughts*...~

.

F: *starts to walk away, but thinks of tasting cutesy and decides to follow her*

F: *thinking* Incest is wrong... But, with cutesy, it seems right...

.

~*hears her coming, turns around* Wh-Why are you following me? I'm so bad.. thinking of you that way... ~

.

F: I-I don't know... *blushing, having very strong thoughts of varied forms of incest*

F: *looking at cutesy, can't help but think of incest with her*

F: i don't know...

.

~*on an instinctive impulse, leans forward, pulling Furliah into a kiss*~

.

F: *Realising what just happened, draws back after a few moments* We-we shouldn't do this, even if we were thinking of it... *thoughts of incest overwhelming her slowly*

.

~*almost completely in incest, kisses her again, nibbling her lip lightly* How come it feels so right then?~

.

F: I-I... I don't know... *one particular thought stronger than the others: tasting cutesy*

.

~Y-You sure we should stop? *feels strongly in lust for Furliah now, and will not take NO for an answer*~

.

F: Even if it feels right... It-it's wrong...

F: I-I... *desire to taste cutesy overwhelms her, as she leans down and licks cutesy's panties, eliciting a small squeal of surprise*

.

~*shocked but enjoying, squirms at this, reaching down and pulling off her panties* Ahh.. you sure you want to stop now? ~

.

F: No. *gently nibbles cutesy's lips*

.

~Ohh... sis, that's good..~

.

F: *while nibbling, probes tongue around her outside, meanwhile thinking about what she just said* *thinking* sis... Sis... My sis... So hot and tasty...

.

~OHHH...~

~*thinking* How could my sister.. be so good a this..?~

.

F: *runs her tongue along the inner edge of cutesy's lips, slowly moving closer to pushing it between them* *thinking* my sis... So tasty and hot, I could do this forever...

.

~Ooohh... Don't stop... Ahhh..~

~*thinking* I could never be this good... Or hot.. Mmmm Sis~

~...Ahhh...~

.

F: *gently pokes tip of tongue between cutesy's lips, wiggling it around slowly* Enjoying this, sis? *thinking* My sister... So tasty, so beautiful, so hot...

.

~*bites lip hard, nodding at her sister, trying to stop herself from Meowing or Purring*~

.

F: You can p-purr, sis... Or meow... *pushes tongue fully in*

.

~Purrrrr

...... oh that's good..~

.

F: *pushes tongue against her walks, before pulling it out* Caleb forgot to take his toy back, so... Here you go, sis. This ones been in me, too. *pulls out a small vibrator, clipping it to her tongue, before going back inside cutesy*

.

~Puurrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... Ohh! Yesss....~

~*thinking* Oh.. so hot.. its been inside of sis.. its in me.. ohhh~

.

F: *runs her tongue along cutesy's walls* *thinking* My sis is taking it inside... I can see that she likes it more when the toy has been inside be... Maybe I can use that more?

.

~Ooohhh... don't... stop...~

.

F: *pulls out of pocket a small arch shaped vibrator that fits the entire side of her tongue, which she clips onto her tongue, and turns on, before continuing to run her tongue along cutesy's walls*

F: This ones been inside me and Turliah... Hope you enjoy it as much as we did, sis.

.

~Ohhh~

.

F: *pushes we tongue further in* *thinking* this has been in two of her sisters... But she only seems to enjoy it more...

.

~Ahhhh...~

~*thinking* Shes making me feel so good, why can't I make her feel so good..?~

~*reaches down and starts playing with Furliah's nipples and breasts* Ohh, so soft sis..~

.

F: Oooh, s-sis... *starts moving her tongue harder and faster* *thinking* My sis is really doing this... And letting me do this... I've been having dreams about this sort of thing for weeks...

.

~*reads what was just written, leaning in to whisper something with a smile* Me too...~

.

F: *starts moving her tongue faster and faster* Sis... I-we-oooh...

.

F: *starts moving her tongue faster and faster, jabbing cutesy's walls softly, trying to make her climax*

.

~Sis ... I-I'm gonna c-um...-Ahh-!~

.

And..¿

.

F: *swallows her sister's cum* Sis... You taste fantastic...

.

~*blushes, glad and turned on by the fact that her sister enjoys it* Rea-Really .~

.

F: *thinking* I think I'm gonna cum...

F: *thinking* my sister tastes so nice...

.

~*thinking* I bet she tastes nice...~

~*pushes lightly against Furliah, getting down to her pussy* Y-our turn ~

.

F: Ooh! AAAH!

F: S-SIS!

.

~*pokes her soft, rough, cat-like tongue inside, swirling it around the dges*~

.

F: SIS! I'M GONNA CUM!

F: *squirts all over cutesy's face* S-sis...

.

~*licks it up, still gently probing and licking Furliah's lips* Oh... you taste so good sis..~

.

F: Th-thanks...

F: *pulls cutesy up to her face* Sis... *kisses*

F: *moves her tongue around, mixing their juices*

.

~*kisses back, pulling around inside Furliah's mouth with her tongue aswell* Mmm....~

.

F: *breaks their kiss slowly, their juices hanging off their tongues*

F: How long did you dream about this for, sis? I dreamt it for weeks...

.

~... Me too.. *kisses again, this time, more soft and loving*~

.

F: You're so beautiful sis...

.

~*blushes, staring Furliah up and down* You two sisd, your unimaginable...~

.

F: *pulls close to her sister*

.

~*pulls tight. reaching her hands around, feeling her up and getting closer and closer* Oh sis...~

.

(...I just realised that I've been watching my girlfriend fuck her sister, who I have also fucked.)

(Confusing...)

.

Same here

.

F: You've been watching us? That's... Arousing...

.

~*starts getting hot and wet again* ... Yes...~

.

F: We should have a rest... *holds her sister close*

F: Let's sleep...

  • COMMENTS
8 Comments
mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchalmost 11 years ago
Congratulations ....you made us look. Blighter.

I'm surprised this even got read, given all the clues.

NSSurferNSSurferalmost 11 years ago
WTF!!??

Why submit this crap? Your are a MORON

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Don't bother.

The only way it could be redeemed is if it were flagged as parody.

Chaser56Chaser56almost 11 years ago
Huh?

This writer really needs too learn how to write. I'm going to minic another comment (somewhat)- couldn't understand it (whatever it was) - sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Illiterate

crap.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Just One Kiss Between a brother and sister, even one kiss can be trouble.in Incest/Taboo