Turn About: A Cautionary Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, well, well, now that he's the cushion and not the pin, he expects a little courtesy and sympathy. You should have thought about that before you stuck your pud in my wife. Now, just shut the hell up and take your medicine." Don said with an unnerving stoicism.

The cold lube squirted above and directly on my sphincter was a little startling as it ran down toward my scrotum and inner thigh, but at least there would be lube. Furthermore, I could hear the moist slick sounds that indicated lube was being applied to the dildo shaft apparently liberally. I was beginning to expect that I was going to have a relatively gentle introduction to the strap-on. This impression was reinforced as the head of the faux-cock was pushed with just enough force to breach the virgin opening. Then I was disabused of the notion just as quickly as the small but surprisingly powerful woman rammed the device to the hilt in one swift agonizing motion. I was having trouble holding myself up with my hands spread so wide. Soon I was face down into the mattress as the woman thrust away viciously. Her nails bit into the flesh on the sides of my hips as she gripped my skin and muscle to pull me back into the phallus. Because I had no say in this act of violation and since the vigor of Ann's equipment would not expire in the manner of a real member, the only limits on this torture was her physical capacity to keep thrusting or, perhaps, the lubricant's ability to maintain viscosity. Ann was, as I indicated, a surprisingly fit woman. I don't know how long this reaming of my backside went on, but I was quite raw and at-once numb by the time she slowed to a stop and then roughly extricated the false member.

I keeled over onto my side. Movement, most any movement, caused a dull pain in my stomach, a sharp pain in my ass, or a combination thereof. I couldn't tell if the creeping liquid rivulets on my perineum and inner leg were lube or blood, but I imagined the latter. I was expecting that my torture was now over. This notion, too, I was disabused of by Don's words. "Hun, do you want some oral satisfaction?" He asked his wife sweetly.

"Yes, please." It was all Ann said.

Now, let it be said that I am not one to object to cunnilingus. It is an endeavor that I enjoy greatly, and, if I may say so, at which I am quite skilled. However, what happened next was completely unlike my previous experiences.

"On your back, now" Don commanded.

I moved slowly but complied.

Ann then roughly straddled my face and rubbed her still slippery cunt in my face. I could taste the acrid latex in addition to the flavor of her thoroughly soaked pussy. She sat heavily on my jaw, and it was hard to get a breath as she enjoyed the work of my tongue on her clit. I was sure that my forehead, that she could look down between her thighs and see, was probably between crimson and purple. My jaw ached and I struggled for air without ever letting myself get too distracted from pleasuring her. The sooner I brought her to climax, I reasoned, the sooner this would all be over. When she began to climax, and her hips bucked uncontrollably, she ground her cunt and the viscous foamy liquid coating it all over my face.

Through gasping breaths I managed to say: "I'm sorry, please no more. I've learned my lesson."

"I was thinking about calling it quits, but your begging just pissed me off. Since you haven't learned to shut the hell up, I think we've got some more surprises in store for you." Don said from a position leaning right next to me.

Suffice it to say, I suffered several more indignities before the couple left. I will not go into those details because I cannot bring myself to do so yet. They showed me the photo Don had taken with the implicit threat that I could never get even without it going onto the net. Presumably, the reason they had let me know where they lived was to make me think they felt they had less to lose than did I. They left me tied naked to the bed on my belly. I could, of course, get out of my own volition after a time, and they new this, but they wanted me to have some cool down time so I wouldn't try to chase after them. I did not.