Turn Around, Look at Me Ch. 02

Story Info
He will look, but will he ever touch?
2k words
4.4
19.8k
1

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 11/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers

Seth stepped gingerly into the studio to join Kate. "Hi, Kate. How are you?" He sounded awfully nervous, but not unhappy. This came as a relief to Kate -- she wouldn't want him feeling unhappy about what he had just seen, after all.

"Wonderful, thanks." She gave him a knowing smile, hoping he'd see that she was not uncomfortable with him. Indeed, she felt more alive and contented than she'd felt in weeks, but there was a limit to how much she could share right then. "Ready for class, everyone?" The kids -- nearly all of them present by now -- took their places and Kate stepped to the front. Seth joined her but, she thought, looked a bit like he wished he didn't have to. 'Why should he be embarrassed when I was the one who was nude?' she wondered. But there was nothing for her but to show him she wasn't upset.

And throughout the class, 'not upset' was an understatement. She felt positively giddy with the secret she and Seth now shared. Kate had always been on the shy side throughout her life, so she had always found being seen nude an incomparable rush for as long as she could recall. Even sex itself wasn't nearly as deliciously naughty, since it only came after the clothes were already off. That thrill of being seen without her clothes had always been like nothing else at all. But it had never been quite so thrilling as this. Seth -- shy, perfect gentlemanly Seth -- now shared a bond with her that could never be broken, even if he wanted it to be! Not that Kate gave any thought to the chance that he might want it to be. She was too busy savoring the wonderful embarrassment she had inflicted upon herself, and she wished the pins and needles would never go away.

Kate took her teaching seriously as always, and she focused on the girls and boys as they made their way through the rehearsal. But she found a spring in her step throughout the hour as she anticipated whatever might come next. Whatever that might be, at least she had changed things once and for all. Seth, for his part, looked less uncomfortable as the hour wore on. As usual he was all business as well, helping the girls with their poses without ever touching them, providing plenty of encouragement. Whenever Kate had occasion to make eye contact with him, she thought she sensed his nervousness dissipating a bit each time. By the end of class, he looked more or less happy. But not as happy as she was still feeling with the exhilaration from earlier on.

When at last the class was over with, Kate was elated. "Great job, everybody!" she said, clapping her hands. "Six days to recital! Let's keep up the good work!" She turned to Seth in anticipation of his usual encouragements, but he only waved silently to the kids and took a big swig of water from his bottle. Then he turned and headed for the changing rooms even before the girls and boys had even cleared the studio.

So he was still going to play hard to get, Kate thought. Well, I can play too.

She did not accost him in the changing rooms, though she did toy with the idea of once again leaving hers unlocked. Hoping to catch Seth alone when he was done, she showered quickly, keeping an ear out for the water running in the other changing room so she would know when he was done. She was so quick at it that she did not have time to wash properly and was a bit worried about smelling funny when she was dressed again and leaving. But she did manage to beat Seth to the punch, and she could hear him still rustling around in the other changing room as she turned out the studio lights.

Kate lingered by the studio door until she heard Seth's door open at last. She was ready with a smile when he emerged. "Hey there!" she said. "Cat got your tongue today?"

"What? No! Not at all. I was just, you know, before class...I mean, Kate, you know I always take that room, and haven't you ever heard of locking doors?"

This was not the reaction Kate had expected. She opted to play it cool. "Oh dear, Seth, did I embarrass you?"

"Did you embarrass me! Geez, Kate! What is up with you all of a sudden? Is this your idea of a joke? I mean, what kind of joke is it, anyway?"

They had reached the outside door. Kate lived down the street, Seth lived up. Rather than answer his question, she brushed his hand with hers. "Same time tomorrow, if you're interested!" she said in sultry whisper, and turned to go without giving him a look at her face to wonder about.

Now, embarrassment did set in. 'What kind of man gets offended when you give him a free look at your body?' she wondered. 'The same kind who already couldn't read all your other clues,' she answered herself. 'Of course this wouldn't work either.' Kate was pretty happy with her parting words to him, though. If there was any attraction buried under all that indifference, now she would know for sure tomorrow. And she'd get another rush out of the deal.

Julie and Scott were just getting dinner on the table when Kate arrived. Having gotten over her disappointment, Kate was once again glowing with the memory of the afternoon's thrill. "Boy, you look pleased with yourself!" Julie remarked as soon as Kate was in the door.

"I am."

"Wow, progress with the guy?" Scott asked hopefully.

"You could say that," Kate agreed.

"He asked you out!"

"No."

"You asked him out! Finally, I knew you could do it."

"No."

"You had sex in the locker room?"

"You're getting warmer," Kate said with a sly smile. And she left it at that, jaunting off to her room to let them wonder just what their prim and straight-laced friend had done.

True to her offer to Seth, Kate was early for practice again the next afternoon. Once again she took the right-hand changing room and did not lock the door. This time there was no angst as she got down to business removing her clothes, and there was time enough to fold them neatly beside the chair. She sat for a minute or two awaiting Seth, but soon got restless and stood up to fish her hairbrush out of her clothes bag. If he showed up this time, she reasoned, it would be a bit more casual if he found her doing something one might expect in a changing room like brushing her hair.

She did not have to brush for long before she heard the studio door swing open. 'Look casual,' she reminded herself, and continued brushing, even forcing herself now to look at her naked body in the mirror as she did. Not so bad, she admitted to herself, now that she was getting used to spending time with nothing on. Still, she was glad she did not have long to scrutinize herself before the doorknob turned.

Seth was grinning this time as he stepped inside the room and shut the door quickly behind him. Willing away all shame, Kate set the brush down and turned to give him an unimpeded look at every inch of her body. He admired her, but kept his hands very much to himself. He looked about to say something, but for a minute or so he did not.

Finally he asked, "Why, Kate?"

"I'm no good at subtle flirting," Kate chuckled, her skin on fire with that same combination of embarrassment and delight that she had felt the day before.

"You...you don't have to be good at it, you're beautiful! I..." His voice trailed away.

"Thank you, Seth."

"Same time tomorrow?"

Kate laughed. "Sure if you want, but you know, it doesn't have to be just this!" She reached her hands out to take his, but Seth looked unsure as to what to do. Kate put her hands back down.

"Oh, good," Seth said breathlessly. "I'll...I'll think about that!" With a last appreciative look up and down Kate's body and a respectful nod, he turned and let himself out. Kate jumped into the shower stall as he did, in case some of the kids were now out in the studio.

Seth looked more at ease during the class this time, and Kate felt more so as well. Once again she was alive with naughty delight at the new game, but now that she knew Seth was enjoying it as well, she was once again hungering for more. Class was no time to dwell on that, though, and she kept her attention focused on the kids for the most part. She did, though, steal a glance or two at Seth to see if she could discern a hard-on. He had what looked like a t-shirt tied loosely around his waist today, so Kate suspected she had gotten through to him somewhat at least. Hardly fair to give him that to deal with in a room full of kids, she admonished herself; but all was fair in love and war.

This time he was upbeat during the usual reminder about the recital. "Five more days!" he said with a grin. "I hope you're as excited about it as Kate and I are!"

The kids gave their good natured responses -- "We are," "Yes!" "Yeah," and more, all in the usual jumble as they made their way out of the studio. Kate lingered by the barre, waving so long to the kids and wondering what Seth's next move might be.

He turned to Kate with a shy, nervous smile of the variety with which she had always addressed him until the day before. "So," he said, "Shower time?"

"I should think so," Kate said. Silently she mouthed the words, "Door is unlocked," and she made for the changing rooms.

Hurriedly and hopefully, Kate peeled off her clothes and stepped into the shower. Being in no hurry this time, she soaped her body up and enjoyed the hot water. With the tap running, it was impossible to tell if Seth had the shower running in the other room, so Kate listened for the door. Nothing. With every odd noise that floated in from the studio, she grinned and looked at the shower curtain, waiting for him to rip it away and provide him with another thrill. Maybe he would even give her a view of her own to share. But it never happened. Kate at least had a nice long shower to enjoy after the long practice. She enjoyed it immensely, realizing along the way that she was coming to enjoy spending so much time in the nude. After it was done she toweled off, again taking her time in case Seth turned up for another show. He didn't. At last Kate admitted defeat and put her clothes back on, and packed up to go.

Seth was waiting for her out in the studio. The lights were out, so only the glow of the hallway lights illuminated him. "Hey there," he said.

"You missed the show," Kate deadpanned.

"Bad case of stage fright," Seth said.

"Stage fright?! You weren't the one on display!"

"Not yet anyway," Seth admitted. "But fair is fair, isn't it?"

"You mean I just missed a show of my own?" Kate was disappointed, though not wholly surprised.

"Maybe not for long," Seth said. "Same time tomorrow?"

Now Kate was growing impatient. "Haven't I already said you didn't have to settle for that?"

Seth stepped up close and took Kate in his arms. "Yes, yes you did!" And to her delight, he kissed her, a passionate open-mouthed kiss. Kate's heart beat faster with the thrill of his arms around her at last and his hard cock pressing against her body. It was worth the wait. But it was fleeting, as Seth let go and stepped back almost before Kate was fully aware of what had happened. "Same time tomorrow?" he whispered to her.

"Yes, but you'd better not just look this time," Kate warned.

Seth smiled. "We'll see."

YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers