Turn Around, Look at Me Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers

Kate looked awkwardly at Scott, who had been careful not to touch her -- only Julie -- and vice versa. "I told you I'm saving myself for tonight," Kate said.

"One little orgasm won't hurt," Julie said. Looking at Scott and back at her, Julie added, "No, it's fine with me. What'll give you a little one to tide you over?"

Kate sat gingerly beside Julie on the couch. "Well, I just discovered the other day, I can come just from having my breasts played with."

The words were barely out of her mouth before Kate found herself pinned against the couch, suckling Scott on the left and Julie on the right. Scott's stubble was a bit scratchy, but he had a gentler touch than Julie, who wasn't used to kissing breasts. They made a great contrast, and both felt terrific in their own way. "Oh god...oh guys...ooooohhhhhhh!" Kate wiggled her hips every which way, longing to hump something but even her own arms were pinned down to prevent it. The pleasant frustration just added to the lovely sensation her friends were treating her to. Having been thoroughly aroused by the play with Julie earlier, Kate was over the top in no time -- a mild orgasm, but a satisfying one for the time being all the same. Like the other day, this one only made her want more serious play, but that would come soon enough with Seth.

Last but not least, Scott got up and went to the kitchen for a few paper towels, and came back to jack off while Julie and Kate cradled and rubbed one another gently on the couch. Kate had never seen a man masturbate before, and found she loved the show. Must ask Seth to do that as soon as he's comfortable with it, she told herself. Feeling relaxed and newly close to one another, the three then lay together on the living room carpet with a blanket from the couch and enjoyed a nap together.

A few hours later, Kate awoke curled up against Julie, with Scott on Julie's other side, and with a dreamy sensuous feeling she wished she could carry with her always. This lasted a moment before she began to fear she'd overslept and would miss the dance recital. A glimpse at the clock reassured her that there was plenty of time. But she definitely needed to get up right then and eat something -- lunch had never happened and she was ravenous -- and then shower and dress for the big night. Careful to avoid waking either of her companions, Kate quietly crawled out from under the blanket and stood up. With the rush of their earlier play now past, she found herself a bit self-conscious about her nudity, and grabbed up her bathrobe where she had tossed it hours before. She looked at it and nearly put it on, but the damage was done. Kate left the robe on the couch and went into the kitchen. There were a couple of leftover sandwiches from a recent event at the university, and Kate grabbed one and ate it over the sink. Cooking while naked was out of the question, of course, and she was in a bit of a hurry and too nervous to have much of an appetite anyway.

After wolfing down the sandwich, it was time to shower again and get dressed for the recital. Despite -- or perhaps because of -- the wonderful treatment Julie and Scott had given her breasts earlier, Kate was hornier than ever, and the shower was even more tempting for some solo play this time. But time was growing short before she had to go downtown, and a plan was a plan. After toweling off, Kate realized for the first time that she had left her robe out in the living room. She made to wrap the towel around her, but thought better of it and sauntered fearlessly out into the hallway in the nude. Julie and Scott were awake by then, still cuddling under the blanket, and both offered nothing but knowing smiles as Kate made her way back to her room.

She'd had her slinkiest black dress at the ready for a couple of weeks by then, and it hung majestically in her closet. Her underwear and stockings -- also all black -- felt almost confining after all the time she'd been spending nude lately, but Kate did like the way she looked in them just before putting the dress on. Seth would love it too, she was certain of that by now. After pulling the dress on and fastening it in back with a bit of a struggle (Kate had always vowed not to depend on anyone else to help her get dressed like one always saw on television), a final brush of her hair and she slipped on her pumps and was done. She could scarcely wait to see how Seth was looking.

Terrific, it turned out. When Kate arrived at the theater, she found him backstage in a well-fitted black suit and red tie. All the kids were in their costumes and looked wonderful as well, and Kate received many compliments on her own appearance.

"I'm with them, Kate," Seth grinned after several oohs and aahs from the girls. "You look beautiful."

"Well, thank you, Seth! You too!" Her worrying about being on time now over, Kate felt positively radiant when she thought of the earlier fun with Scott and Julie. With a last wink at Seth, she added, "Okay, is everybody ready to go dance your heart out?"

"Yes!" "Totally ready!" "Let's go!" The kids were nothing if not enthusiastic; this pleased Kate as well. Perhaps she and Seth had done their job well after all.

"Great! Places, then, and let's get started." It was nearly curtain time.

As soon as the kids were onstage and out of sight, Kate took Seth's arm and they were off to their reserved seats in the audience. If only Julie and Scott could see how lovely they looked together, she thought as they took their seats together, they'd see why she had taken such a crazy chance to make things work. Seth was well-groomed as ever, and even his cologne was enticing to Kate now. As the curtain went up, she took his hand in hers and gripped it tightly, not caring if any of the kids noticed.

The show came off without a hitch, and Kate even managed to keep her mind off her loins until the curtain went down. With Seth's hand in hers, that wasn't easy to do; but she knew now that tonight would be the night for sure. It was just a matter of time. And that time went by as if in a dream. After the show when they went backstage to congratulate the kids, Kate noticed none of them looked surprised to see their two teachers hand in hand. Had they seen something all along that even Seth hadn't?

"Probably they did, yeah," Seth said casually over dinner shortly afterward.

Kate laughed. "You don't even sound surprised!"

"I'm not," he said. "I mean, let's face it, we turned out to be perfect for each other. Just because I didn't notice that until you forced me to, well, that doesn't mean anything."

Kate felt ready to melt as she looked at him over her wine glass. "We don't have to talk about it if you don't want to, but, is whatever happened to you before still an issue?"

"Always will be a bit, I guess," Seth said. "But don't worry about that. Now I know I can trust you."

"I'm so glad." Kate was sure she was about to melt into tears of joy, but fortunately the waiter arrived with more wine at that moment.

In the his-place-or-hers debate, hers won out due to some issue involving Seth's flatmates. Kate assured him that hers would be fine with his visit, and could only speculate as to how he would feel about the whole truth. She wouldn't let that bother her, though. In the taxi back to her place, she longed to jump him right there on the back seat -- public sex seemed the natural enough next step -- but contented herself with holding his hand and rubbing it against her thigh as she felt her inner longing approach its breaking point. A glance at his trousers showed the feeling was mutual.

As Kate unlocked the door, she could hear Julie or Scott or both scurrying away inside. Once inside, she and Seth found the blanket from that afternoon still on the living room floor, and a pair of bathrobes discarded on the couch. She stifled a laugh, but not quite enough for Seth to miss it. "What's up?" he asked her.

"Nothing you want to know now," Kate chuckled. "But if you become a regular guest here, you'll get to know my best friend and her boyfriend well enough to understand, I promise. They're looking forward to meeting you."

"They've heard about me, have they?" Seth asked, surprised.

"Oh gosh, yes," Kate said. And they're very happy for us both.

Alone with Seth in her room at last, Kate had to think twice about locking the door. But breaking him in easy was essential, and she didn't want to lose the hard won trust she already had with him. She turned on only the dim light on her dresser, and was pleased with the mellow glow it sent throughout the room. Seth kicked his shoes off but otherwise remained fully clothed as he looked at her for guidance.

"You don't still need me to lead you, do you?" Kate teased.

Seth laughed. "Okay. I deserved that. It's just that in the movies it's always so artful the way they undress, and in real life it's so much more of a jumble."

"It doesn't have to be," Kate told him. With a gentle smile, she reached back and unhooked her dress, and wiggled enticingly out of it. Setting the dress on the chair in the corner, she then pranced across the room in her bra, panties and stockings. "In fact," she continued. "It's kind of a kick to take it off slowly, I think." Sensing his approval, she undid his tie and unbuttoned his shirt. While watching her do it, Seth shrugged off his coat. "See, don't you feel more comfortable without so many layers on?" Kate asked him.

"Certainly." Without another word he took her in his arms and they were soon intertwined together on her bed. Kate could feel his hardness through his trousers, and it was a bit of a stumble for her to undo them but it was good for a gentle laugh through their numerous kisses. Seth proved bolder than she had expected once he got started, and to her surprise Kate soon found her panties off and his gentle fingers exploring her nether-regions just as she had imagined on the couch the other day. Though it impaired her concentration, she was able to unbutton his shirt all the same.

Kate's recent practice at moaning out loud had paid off, and she was grunting passionately well before they were completely undressed. Knowing Scott and Julie could surely hear them next door only thrilled her all the more, and she was louder than ever as the inevitable approached. Seth looked surprised at her after a particularly intense gasp. "You okay?" he asked.

"Never better," Kate whispered. "You should try it too, feels great."

"Try what?"

"Moaning. Men don't do enough of it, in my experience. Here..." Sensing he had lost his concentration, Kate guided his hand gently into the folds of her vagina, exhaling more loudly as his touch grew more intimate. "OhhhhhhhhhhhHHH!" Catching her breath, she said, "See? Now you. Lead me."

She reached for his cock and tickled the shaft lightly. He squealed and wiggled in delight, and Kate smiled at what must have been their most intimate moment yet. "Harder," he said. "Like this." Taking her hand, he wrapped it more firmly around himself and guided it up and down. "Oh. Oh! Yeah..." He leaned back and grabbed at the edges of the bed, as Kate enjoyed the sight and the feel. He seemed to grow even more rigid in her hand, and his breathing grew heavier and louder as well. She had succeeded. Kate would have loved to sit back and admire the view for a while, but for the fact that she had waited so very long for the big event, and here he lay beneath her and ready to go...

Kate climbed over Seth's legs and hovered just above his rigid cock. Beaming with satisfaction at her long overdue success, she rubbed him teasingly around her wet lips and slipped him just a couple of inches inside, drawing a delighted shriek from him. "That's right, Seth, you're mine now," she cooed. She pulled him back out to tease a bit more, but found her own emptiness now more frustrating than enticing. At long last she guided him all the way in.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" They said it together this time, to Kate's delight, in perfect harmony. Hungry with her longstanding desire that was only beginning to be quenched, she locked her knees tightly against his sides and rocked back and forth on him. "Like that, do you?" she asked between grunts and groans.

"Yesssssssssss." It was all Seth could say as she ground into him.

It didn't take either of them very long for the first orgasm. With all night to share, they didn't stop there. Seth, now having worked through his intimidation, fingered Kate to orgasm so many more times that night that they ultimately lost count, and they made love twice more besides. It was well past midnight before they were worn out, but at long last they fell asleep together in a passionate jumble on the sheets that they had twisted every which way. They slept late, nearly as late as Kate had arisen the morning before.

When at last they were both awake the next morning, the first order of business was some more snuggling. "This was worth waiting for," Kate murmered.

"What was?"

"Waking up with you."

"I know," Seth admitted with a grin. "I just wanted to hear you say it."

Kate burst out laughing. "That was worth waiting for too!" And she squeezed him tighter than ever. "Ready to get up? My roommates are dying to meet you, I'm sure." She could hear Julie and Scott bustling around out in the living room."

"Sure," Seth said. "But the first order of business is a shower. Don't you think?"

"Absolutely," Kate agreed, sitting up. "We did have quite a workout last night, didn't we?" With that she rose and stretched, and headed for the bedroom door. She was still nude. "Come on, get up and let's shower!"

"Aren't we going to put anything on?" Seth asked, though he did get up and join her at the door.

"No need," Kate said, opening the door and stepping out into the hall.

"But aren't your roommates out there?" Seth asked, worried.

"They sure are," Kate told him with a grin as she walked up the hallway.

YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers
12