Turn Down Service

Story Info
A sexy housekeeper provides service for fear and pleasure.
1.3k words
4.15
22k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Marie was instructed, she was at the door to James's hotel room at 1800 hours. She was wearing a black and white French Maid uniform, black stockings, black patent sling back pumps and white lace crotchless panties. She carried two towels, two wrapped chocolates and a feather duster.

"Thank goodness my room is on the same floor and I didn't have to take the elevator," she thought to herself with a giggle.

At the appointed time, she knocked on the door. James answered and look quizzically at her. "Yes, may I help you?"

She paused and said "Um yes you had ordered turn down service and extra towels?"

He smiled broadly and said "Oh yes, I did, I had almost forgotten". He opened the door widely and said "Come in, I am just getting ready for dinner. I won't get in your way."

"Thank you, Sir," she said.

She set to work, putting the towels in the bathroom first and then turning down the bed. She glanced out of the corner of her eye and she noticed he had taken off his shirt.

"Oh, don't mind me, miss, I am just changing for dinner," he said.

Seriously, she thought? I thought our rule was fuck first, eat later?

"Once you're done the turn down, do you mind tidying up? If I am lucky, I won't come back alone this evening," he asked.

He chuckled to himself and she blushed furiously. We're not exclusive, but what was he playing at? She set to work with her feather duster.

"Lean over and dust behind the chair there. It's a real mess. I hope you didn't clean this room this morning," he said sternly.

She glanced over her shoulder and raised an eyebrow at him, and bent over. James approached Marie and grabbed her arm.

"I don't think you're doing a very good job," he said firmly.

He was right, it was a sexy feather duster, not meant for ACTUAL dusting. She turned and realized that he had taken off his shirt, belt, socks. Marie gasped at how handsome he was. She thought she would never get used to his gorgeous caramel skin, his smooth chest and his amazing hips. His black pants sat just a bit low on his hips. Her mouth watered and she almost forgot she was annoyed. Almost!

He pushed her back in the chair and put his hands on her arms.

"Miss, I demand better service," he said sternly. Marie wasn't James's sub but she sure was feeling bratty.

"You're going to have to take it up with management, Sir" she replied tartly, pouting, thinking that she had gone to all this trouble and that he would allude to going out to meet other women. James grabbed her arms and pulled her to her feet. She felt something hard against her.

He looked darkly at her and pulled out a knife. She gasped as he took the sheathed knife and pushed it into her side. "I am management," he said menacingly.

She trembled and bit her lip. "Really, Sir?" she said with a quavering voice.

"Really," he said as he pulled her close. Suddenly, he threw her on the bed and got on top of her. He put her hands above her head as she fought back. He unsheathed the knife, and she stopped moving. James then slowly moved the knife over her body and then down her thigh and back up.

"Are you ready to be a good girl?" he asked her. She looked both scared and defiant. He whispered in her ear "Silly Marie; I was teasing you. I am not going anywhere tonight." Then he released her and smiled warmly.

In an instant, his expression changed.

James frowned and then said sternly "I will require some more dusting. The desk is a terrible mess."

She smiled, leaned over the desk and began "dusting". She pulled out the desk chair and stretched across to dust the lamp. In a flash, he seized the opportunity and was upon her. He leaned in close and kissed the back of her neck. She shivered but then regained her composure.

"What do you think you're doing?" she asked.

He leaned over pressing into her and grabbed the feather duster from her. He forced her legs apart and began to run the feather duster up and down her legs higher and higher until she instinctively spread her legs further. He took the handle of the duster and poked between her legs. He drew in his breath and he probed her curiously at the discovery of the crotchless panties. James placed the duster on the desk and she heard his zipper. She braced herself as he lifted her satiny dress, spread her legs and plunged into her. She grunted at how sudden it was, and gripped the desk to steady herself and he began to pump her. With one hand he held her hip and the other hand he stroked the satin maid uniform, reaching around to grab and squeeze her tits. He continued to thrust and then he withdrew and smacked her ass.

"You're going to have to get out of that uniform to give me the service I require," he ordered her, with a twinkle in his eye.

Marie smiled and replied "Gladly, Sir!"

She stripped down slowly until she was just in her panties and stockings. She laid the uniform on the desk chair and grabbed the feather duster.

"How else can I serve you now?" she asked coyly.

"I think you know what to do" James said with a grin.

She sat on the edge of the bed and opened her mouth to take his big black cock. He put his hands in her hair and guided her as he entered her mouth. She couldn't take it all but she used her hands and licked and sucked him with great enthusiasm. While he began playing with her tits, she used one hand to grab the feather duster beside her and put it between his legs, rubbing his balls with the feathers as she sucked. Then she took his balls in her mouth and stroked his cock. He breathed heavily and leaned into her as she sucked and stroked him eagerly.

Then James stopped her and pushed her back on the bed. He was clearly done waiting to come. He put her in position, spread her legs and entered her, not even bothering to take off the crotchless panties. In an instant, he was slamming into her cervix, causing her to moan deeply and desperately. No matter how many times she had him, she couldn't get enough of him filling her up. He began playing with her breasts as he thrusted quickly and then Marie could feel that she was going to climax. As she began to moan and whimper, he picked up the pace and she came hard, emitting a scream that almost sounded like she was crying. Brought on by her cries, he came hard inside her; he had wanted to pull out and come on her but there was no time.

Once each of them had gained some semblance of composure, James curled up beside Marie and pressed up against her. He reached between her legs and felt the stickiness had left.

"Those panties are ruined, Marie. Why don't you put back on that uniform and let me take a picture?" he asked.

He tossed her the uniform and she quickly dressed. He positioned her, pushing up the skirt and spreading open the crotchless panties. He took some shots of his handiwork; the white lace and her pink flesh were dripping with his cum.

When James was done, he pulled her close and said "I really like this uniform, Marie. I want you to wear it again sometime."

She blushed and snuggled into his smooth chest, still damp from his efforts.

James put his finger under her chin and lifted her face so she was looking him in the eye. Then he said "And Marie, I have stayed in a lot of hotels over the years, and this is by far the best service that I have ever received. I am going to recommend you for a raise."

She giggled and rolled over, flipping up her little black satin dress, hoping that she could tempt him to demand more!!