Turn of Events Ch. 3

Story Info
Master lets another slave seek vengeance on Mistic.
1k words
3.89
29.3k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The words "Free Slave" rang in her head as she heard the many footsteps come down the hall as her master left the room. Still tied to the bed, she moaned in agony. How could he do this to her? She had dealt this punishment to others without flinching, she herself would have to learn to deal with it herself. She closed her eyes only for a moment before she heard one of the higher slaves speak.

"I shall take her first." He was almost six feet tall, well muscled. He worked in the fields since he had been there many years before. It was the first slave she had seen whipped, by her orders. He did not do what was commanded quickly enough, and tonight, the gleam in his eyes told her that he remembered that day and tonight he would seek vengeance upon her.

He removed his dirty clothing, the tunic and the breeches and walks around her, his dick, large as it was, was soft. She eyed it with terror, knowing he would violate her as her master did. She tried to move, but the restraints kept her in place, only succeeded in injuring her wrists and ankles in the process.

He chucked softly as he addressed her, "What a beautiful specimen, slave." His voice lingered on the slave, for he was never permitted to call her that before. He leaned over, and slapped her hard in the face. The other slaves outside were now watching, waiting for what he would do, cheered, for she had no friends amongst them.

He hovered over her a moment before simply indulging himself in long awaited glory of her breasts. Sucking and biting hard on the left, while kneading the right with his hand, tugging at the nipples, more painful to her, yet bringing himself all the more pleasure hearing her whimper. He felt himself starting to get hard, he sprawled himself out on top of her, pivoting his hips to brush against her pussy.

He smiled as he looked up in her face and then seeing her eyes closed, he slapped her, hard, leaving marks upon her face. Her eyes started open and he grinned. "watch me slave, for tonight I shall be your master."

She shivered beneath him. She knew that the male slaves were not permitted near the females so she could only imagine that this was a treat for all of them. Although they would only have till morning when the master came to have their way with her. She watched his hungry eyes as he moved swiftly, stabbing her with his huge cock.

She did not believe that the size of the soft dick would fit into her pussy, much less it hard. She screamed as she felt as if she were being ripped open, the slave was relentless as he began to immediately make long thrusts into her, pushing her to the limit of pain as she knew it.

At last, when the pain and agony of the day were too much to bear, she was too weary to stay awake. Even during the repeated rapes of the other slaves, she passed out unconcious, allowing them full use of her unresisting body. Those around took full advantage of her, several of the slaves at once. Though she would never have known it, she was lucky to have not be able to know what they were doing to her.

Morning came and the sun filtered through the lone window, high up on the walls. She looked around at her situation and then sighed. She sat up, knowing that that was not a dream last night but a reality, for she was sore from head to toe. Wait a minute, she thought, I just sat up. She looked around and saw her bonds were removed and fresh water and breakfast was waiting for her. Things seemed to be looking up, slaves usually had to go into the mess hall and serve guests before they received the scraps. These were hardly scraps.

She tried repeatedly to drown out the agony of being used, all the time wondering what her beloved gentleman was faring, no doubt worse than her. She tried to block him from her mind, but the look on the master's face showed her completely what was going to conspire. Though she could not drown him out, her tears drowned herself in sorrow, for if not for her pressings, they would not be here tonight. Shaking her head, more tears flowed, sobs racking her body.

She did not hear the master enter the room, nor did she see him through her tears and self pity. Though he waited at the foot of her bed until her sobs lessened and the tears began to cease their endless flow down her cheeks. Once she had composed herself to something other than the pitiful scene he saw when he walked he, he announced himself.

"Do you sit on the bed in the presence of your Master, slave?" His voice was harsh, she noted but not as harsh as it is with the other slaves. She moved wordlessly to the floor, where she knelt down before him, stealing a look up at his eyes. He was ready for that look and his hand quickly connected with her cheek, making an impression on her. "You know better, slave." She did know better, but she saw what she had needed, he still held compassion for her, hopefully, he would be easier on her now.

She thought she was right when he whisled loudly for a slave, the one whom had her first last night came rushing into the room. The master, grabbing him by the collar, ordered a bath for her. "She is disgusting, bathe her, and not one hand touches her to please or torture her," he lifted the man up with ease, though the slave was taller and a bit larger, pressing his face against his. "Or it will be your head that rolls, understand?"

A soft murmur came from the slave's lips, "Yes Master." The slave was dropped to the floor, and he moved quickly to Mistic, taking her by the hand, leading her off into the bathing rooms. The master trailing them spoke softly, "She must be cleansed for today she will begin her training as my personal pleasure slave." He laughed haughtingly, seeing her visably shaken by that thought, she knew those were treated well with food and cleansed daily, but the restraints she would have to endure for the likes of him terrified her.