Turn of Events Ch. 4

Story Info
Mistic is the Master's personal pleasure slave.
1.2k words
3.8
30.7k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was finally bathed and dried, the slave helping her out, or rather sitting there while she bathed, outraged, scoffed when she asked for her clothes. "What do you mean clothes? Didn't you hear the Master, you are to be his personal pleasure slave." With that he grinned, a sadistic grin.

She shook her head, feeling exposed in front of this man, though she had no idea why. He had his way with her last night, he knew every inch of her body. He made sure to ravish her before handing her over to someone else. She lowered her head in shame and followed him out the door.

She entered the punishment chambers and curiously, she asked why he was bringing her there. "This is where he said to meet him, so here you are," he chuckled lightly before adding, "I would behave if I were you, you know the rules."

She scowled at him, "I do know the rules, but I am not a slave!" Her voice rose as her anger began to rise.

"Oh yes you are, my dear, always have been, you were just treated better than us." His voice remained calm as her got more and more high pitched. He enjoyed taunting her, getting the better of her. He bided his time for the moment where he could witness her breaking.

"I am better than you, slave, I am free!" She shook her head, tears forming in her eyes as she felt the sharp snap and a burning sensation on her back. Startled she watched in wide eyed horror as she saw the slave lower to his knees and look down. She then knew the master had been there the entire time.

"You are not free, my little slut, you are my property and shall remain for as long as you please me." He walked around in front of her and motioned for his top slave to stand and be his disciplinarian. He knew of the contempt the male had for her, and allowed him to use it as a prize of good behavior. "Since when does a slave stand in my presence without permission Mistic?"

She went to say something, but as soon as she opened her mouth a cry escaped her lips as she fell to the ground on her hands and knees. The slave eyed her body lustfully and then turned his eyes away. Standing behind this beautiful creature, naked and bent over was almost too much to stand.

The master grinned seeing the slave's member come to life in his tight breeches and nodded for him to remove them. Mistic, looking down did not see the exchange. "Today you will be trained, slave, for my personal use. If you please me I will allow the guests of this house use you, and they will be pleased. It has been some time since I have been able to allow a guest to use one of my slaves."

Her voice dripping with scorn she looked up and spoke venomously, "Never."

He nodded to the slave, for the first time speaking his name as if he were something more than a slave, "Michael."

She turned her head to late, the master slapped her face to get her to stop as Michael thrust his long shaft into her tight box. An ear piercing scream echoed in the room as the master laughed, motioning for Michael to remain fully inside her without moving. Once she calmed down, he smiled, kneeling down in front of her, forcing her eyes up to his.

"If you remain a good slave, he will not move but to exit your sex, however if you do not behave, or answer me accordingly, then you will suffer his will inside you." Shaking his head he added, "I don't believe you would be able to handle that long, he is quite aroused.

She nodded her head, looking down ashamed, wondering if she could escape somehow yet knowing it was impossible. Michael, holding onto her hips, throbbing inside of her would be a feat in itself, while the master stood opposite him. She could not think of any way around them.

"Now you little whore, I want you to lean forward." When she frowned at the request, not to disobey but thought it was quite strange a request, she felt the male pull out of her and thrust back in once more, paining her. She moved forward quickly, though he remained his pumping until she began to enjoy herself, becoming wet, dispite her dislike for the other slave, she wondered why he continued, she leaned forward.

The master motioned for him to cease as he saw her starting to enjoy it. Michael did as was commanded and stopped, in mid stroke. "Very good, slave, now I shall try this." He walked around behind her and moved the slave from his way. "Lay under her, and please her, I want her to enjoy this."

Scowling, though he would never let the master know this, he moved under her, his face under her snatch, watching his master stroke his shaft against her lips before pushing them slowly inside. Hearing the sharp intake of breath from both he decided he had better get to work, his own member paining him while having to watch up close and personal the makings of this act.

He grabbed her breasts in one hand, massaging them seductively, not like the night before, while his tongue reached her clit, licking and teasing, hearing her actually moan in the process. This aroused him even more, however tasting her did it for him, he moved his hand to the shaft of his own dick and was stroking, before timing himself just right and shoving it in her open mouth, praying that she would think it to be punishment and not remark on it.

Mistic began moaning in pleasure as the slave stroked her clit with his tongue. The master pistoning inside of her at a pleasurable pace, over heard her and slapped her ass moaning himself, "That's a good little slut." She raised her ass higher into the air, having him thrust deeper inside of her, close to cumming herself.

Since the inexperienced woman had not had a man before her master, she did not know the tell tale signs of a man on the verge of cumming. She frowned at the new sensation of his member throbbing and then began to enjoy it, bringing herself closer to the edge. She started moaning regularly, not really understanding that she was about to cum as well, until, well she did. The sensation was incredible.

Her insides felt almost as if she were being tickled, though with a much more pleasurable effect, she moaned loudly, which in turn changed to a scream of pure delight. Her muscles tightened against the master's and she felt the hot load shoot into her. The slave underneath, paid no attention and kept up his task even after she had cum. She was exhausted and begged to have him stopped, but the master simply pulled out and ordered him to clean her.

He went from the clitoris to her snatch where he dived in on the task. Not the most enjoyable one for him, but surely the most pleasure this female had ever received. Once she realized he would not give up and let her be, she began to enjoy herself more and more, letting go once more before he finished, at last drinking the juices that flowed down her thighs from his pleasing.