Turn On the Lights Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They disappeared from view as the song ended, and I killed the spot. It seemed to have got even hotter up in the grid.

A set of ropes and posts were brought onto stage, setting up a hilariously fake boxing ring; this time to an even bigger roar from the crowd. An entourage dressed in Edwardian and steampunk outfits trooped onto stage as the song started with a flute line that sounded like it was coming off a gramophone. The Professor was off stage somewhere, talking into the mic. My arousal vanished when he appeared, without a shirt, but still in his ridiculous beige helmet, shorts, socks and boots. The effect was hilarious, if slightly off-putting.

The song – titled 'Fighting Trousers' - started, and appeared to be a hilarious chap hop version of a 'dis song', apparently aimed at another major exponent of the genre.

The song finished, the crowd went wild – his fans appeared to be pretty rabid – and he exited stage right with his entourage.

I'd been eyeing up one of the entourage; she was another stunner, a redhead dressed in some sort of steampunk maid's outfit, which gave her a very inviting cleavage. I could feel some tingling in my nether regions. I'd have to see if I could find her after the gig; I could go and...no, I realised, I'd admire her from afar and not have the confidence to say anything to her. That was the reality. She was probably straight anyway. Although I couldn't shake the slight blip in my gaydar...

Then I remembered what I looked like. No, she wouldn't be interested in me. I looked like a butch tramp.

I turned the spot off, letting it cool. I checked the lamp hours to see if it was due for a lamp replacement any time soon; it looked fine for a while yet. I rolled my trousers and sleeves back down, donned my cap again, picked up my rucksack and headed along the gangway to the door that lead into the labyrinth, heading for the tech office. The guys apparently usually had a quick debrief over a bottle of beer after each gig. I'd be waiting for a little while for the guys while they packed up the stage, but at least I could turn on the fan on Dave's desk and cool down a bit while I waited.

The problem that I had was trying to remember which turns to take to find the damned tech office.

***

Five minutes later, I was lost. I saw a sign on a door that seemed to indicate that it led to the stage, so I cut my losses and headed through it, hoping that I'd find someone who could direct me.

I ended up in yet another long corridor with anonymous doors placed along it. No signs anywhere indicated which door was which. Starting to panic, I opened the first door I came to.

The redhead from the entourage was in there, changing her shoes.

"Hi!" She beamed at me as the door opened. "Can I help you?" She stood up.

My mouth failed me for a second, drinking her in. She was even more stunning up close, perfect smooth, pale skin like my own, gorgeous green eyes, and a smile that made my heart leap. She had also changed into a tight Motorhead girlie shirt that exposed her stomach, and a pair of tight black shorts; she was in the process of pulling on a pair of leather boots. A studded leather jacket was over the shirt. My gaydar went into overdrive just from the way she carried herself.

"Um...I was...looking for the stage," I managed. I felt my temperature rising. She looked incredibly sexy; her legs were phenomenal.

"Are you okay? You look really nervous..." A look of genuine concern crossed her face.

"I...um...I'm fine," I lied. My stomach was doing backflips, and I felt the buzz of desire starting to burn in me. I wanted to turn and run back down the corridor before I did something stupid, but her eyes fixed me and rooted me to the spot. I couldn't break the stare.

A beat passed.

"No, you're not, your breathing doesn't look right, and you're going a funny colour. Come here." She took my hand and gently pulled me into the room. I was powerless to resist.

She pulled me onto the sofa she was sitting on, and reached into the fridge next to it for a bottle of water. I realised I was in one of the backstage rooms for the artists. 'Dressing room' made it sound more glamorous than it really was – the sofa was old and threadbare, the carpet the same. The light in the fridge didn't work, and the only other furniture was a table with a wobbly leg.

"Here, have a drink, and try and relax. You look like you're about to feint."

I nodded my thanks, and took a sip of the water. It was incredibly cold, and shocked me a little as the coldness hit my throat. I felt stupid at the reaction I was having.

She was very close. She was smiling at me. Again, I couldn't tear my eyes away from hers. "Tell me what's happened – you look like you've seen a ghost."

"You." I blurted, immediately wanting to kick myself. Shitshitshit.

"Me?" She looked confused. I think she noticed my eyes checking out her legs. Then a look of realisation came over her, and she smiled. "Ahhhh, I see. Thankyou, I'm flattered."

Fuck. Is it that obvious? I panicked.

"Look, if you want to get into my pants, there's a better way of doing it than bursting into my dressing room, staring at me and hyperventilating." She looked at a watch on her left wrist. "I've got half an hour to kill if you wanna buy me a drink at the bar?" She grinned.

I couldn't believe my ears. This woman was incredibly forward and perceptive, and now I could feel a war of nerves and arousal raging in my body.

She took both my hands and stood up. "There's no need to be nervous. I don't bite. Unless you want me to..." the grin became a little wicked. "C'mon, you need a stiff drink too from the look of you. Leave the water here, you need something stronger."

And with that she dragged me off the sofa, down the corridor, and out onto the floor of the venue. The punters were mostly gone, and the cleaning staff were starting to mop the (perpetually sticky) floor. The bar staff were just starting to pack up.

"Shit, we need to be quick," she noted, increasing her pace. I allowed her to pull me over to the bar.

"Are you still serving?" She asked the guy behind the bar.

"No, but I can make an exception for a beautiful girl," he said, leaning on the bar and putting on his best seductive grin.

"Awww, thanks. I'll have a Bacardi and coke, and a..." she looked at me.

"Cider," I said.

The guy looked at me, and I could see him willing me to go away so he could put the moves on this gorgeous girl.

"Okay, coming up," he beamed at the redhead.

"One Bacardi and coke..." he winked at her, "And one cider." He pushed my drink a little past me, hoping to separate us.

"You don't have to put my girlfriend's drink that far away," the redhead admonished him, laughing as his face dropped like a stone.

Giggling, we turned away from the bar with our drinks. She pulled my arm gently and we walked across the floor. Mike was at FOH with Jake, both putting the covers on their respective mixing consoles.

"Scruff, you coming for a beer in the tech office in a sec?" Mike asked. Noticing my companion, he added "and who is your stunning friend?"

"Girlfriend," the redhead corrected him, using the same pickup-prevention method she'd used on the barman. Internally I cringed. "Annie," she finished, holding out a hand for him to shake. I realised that I hadn't even known her name.

The whole exchange was weird. Mike didn't quite know how to handle it. "Oh...err...yeah, sorry. Didn't realise you were...uh...yeah. Sorry. You wanna come for a beer too?" He offered Annie, flustered. "With Scruff, obviously," he added quickly.

Part of me wanted to correct Annie's lie, but the other part of me didn't want to – she'd effectively outed me to him without any effort on my part, but with major embarrassment on his, which was amusing to watch. I didn't want Mike to try and put some moves on Annie – I still didn't know her deal yet; was she really gay, and really interested in me? Was she playing that part out of pity? Was she bi? Straight? Experimenting? What? I had no idea. All I could do for now was to roll with it.

"Sure, where?"

"Technical office, in about the amount of time it takes me to..." he reached around the back of his mixing desk and pressed something. All the LEDs on it went out, and the small gooseneck lights that lit it's surface died. "...Turn this off," He finished. "Jake, tech office in ten?" Mike called under the table that the lighting and sound consoles sat on.

"Yeah, just gotta move this damned DMX cable, it's been pissing me off for ages." Jake had apparently disappeared under his desk, and had not heard much of our conversation over the din of bottles being thrown into bins at the bar behind us.

"Cool. Follow me," Mike nodded to us.

We walked down a couple of corridors. Mike stopped outside the men's staff toilets. "Call of nature," he grinned "Head along to the end and take the first right. It's the second door on the left."

"Cool," Annie tugged me along. Mike vanished into the toilet. We started walking.

Annie suddenly yanked me out of the corridor and into the women's toilets, which was the next door along. I think I may have squeaked a little in surprise.

I was even more surprised when she pushed me against the bathroom wall and kissed me hard. "Unff..." was all I could get out as her lips mashed into mine. Her lips broke away quickly, her face whipping around to my ear, her hair swishing out to the side.

"OK so I'm feeling impatient right now. I want to fuck you. I want to fuck you so hard you'll remember it for the rest of your life. And I haven't got much time. Do you want me to fuck you?" Her voice was desperate, horny, and aggressive.

I reeled from the suddenness of it, from the sharp shock of the past few seconds. I wanted to say no, that this wasn't what I did, that this wasn't the kind of girl I was; but my body was already betraying me – my breathing was heavier already. Something about Annie was intoxicating as well, something irresistible and primal. Maybe the strawberry smell that may have been her shampoo. Maybe the mesmerising green eyes. Maybe the warmth of her pressing into me.

"I can feel that you want this. I can feel the change in your breathing..." her body was pressed into mine, our breasts mashed together. Her thigh was between mine already; I could feel that bare leg pressing my combats into my pussy. This girl did not mess about; she took what she wanted, when she wanted, and she knew the tricks of the trade. Doubts about her sexuality vanished in an instant.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" She repeated, more insistent this time, her mouth whispering urgently right into my ear. "If you say no then we can go our separate ways..." Her mouth hovered next to my ear, her lips barely brushing me, her warm breath gently caressing my senses.

"N...n..." I panted. Everyone was expecting us in the tech office in a few minutes. I didn't want to arouse suspicion by being late. Or looking like I'd just run a marathon. She dipped her head and licked from the bottom of my neck up to my ear lobe.

"N...n...yes. Yes!" I caved. My brain didn't want this, but my body did. The latter overrode the former. People say that guys think with their dicks; it has to be said that once in a while women think with their pussies.

"Good," she breathed, and slid her right hand under my t-shirt, smoothing its way up to my breasts. I didn't have a bra on, and the feel of her hand closing around my right bare breast was exquisite.

I exhaled as the hand squeezed me, feeling her fingers pressing into my flesh. It had been a long time since I had been touched like this, and my body craved it. I'd forgotten how good it felt; she was reminding me every time her hand moved.

She was toying with my nipple now while she kissed my earlobe, her left arm still pinning me to the wall by my arm. Her thigh was now settling into a rhythm against my crotch, and I could feel my panties deliciously rubbing against my clit. Every movement promised more.

Things were heating up, but they got considerably hotter when her right hand dropped from my tit and headed for my waistband. It snuck in under my trousers and dived straight for my pussy. When it reached my panties, it had precisely zero trouble getting under them. She didn't waste any time with the softly-softly approach; somehow she knew that we were both beyond that already. She found my clit like she'd known my body for years, going straight to it.

My breath caught. "Fuck, you're soaking!" She moaned into my ear. I could tell from her tone that she too was getting pretty worked up. Though she was taking control of this, of me, it wouldn't be long before her body was demanding attention.

Would I be able to deliver after all this time? I wondered briefly; but these thoughts were cut short as her fingers started working my clit. At first, she slid a finger either side of it and slowly massaged up and down. The feel of her fingers slipping over me, coated in my own juices, was incredible; I could feel her breathing getting heavier as she teased my clit, which in turn made me even hornier. A small, low chuckle in my ear accompanied this; I loved that she was being turned on by what she was doing to me.

Her fingers moved slightly; she used her middle finger to lightly stroke the underside of my clit from side to side. I gasped at the change, my head thumping back into the wall. She knew what she was doing. The feel of her fingertip gliding across my clit was electric; I could feel my muscles tensing a little in response every time it happened.

I brought my head down to see her smiling at me with pure, raw desire in her eyes. She started circling around my clit, never losing contact with it, before settling back into the side to side rhythm.

"Do you want me inside you?" She asked my ear, licking her lips.

"Yes!" I whispered back, desperate to feel her fingers enter me.

"Are you sure?" She teased me, circling her fingers around my opening maddeningly. I felt like I would burst if she didn't enter me soon.

"Yes!"

"Say it. What do you want?"

"Inside!"

"When?"

"Now!" I gasped

She did so with grace, sliding her fingers down from my clit, following the contour of my lips, until they found my opening. She slid her middle finger smoothly into me. I groaned as I felt her knuckle slipping into me, and I felt myself grip her finger.

"Wow, you're tiny. Gonna have to work you up some more before I let you have another one."

I could only nod, her promise adding to the intense feeling of her finger inside me. I could feel her knuckle sliding into my wet hole, her fingertip massaging inside me. It was wonderful; to be filled by another woman after so long was intense.

She fingered me like this for a few minutes, gradually increasing the speed and depth at which she fucked me, whispering more filth into my ear, pressing her own body against mine, still pinning me against the wall. I hoped she was going to ask me to touch her. I wanted to. I wanted to feel her pussy on my hand; I wanted to feel her wetness. I wanted to make her come.

She seemed to have other ideas though, and slid her left hand into her own waistband, playing with herself as she fucked me. The sight of her hand in her shorts increased my arousal; I could see the mound of her hand moving under the material of her shorts, and knew that she was playing with her clit. I watched her hand as she fucked me thoroughly.

"You want to touch me, don't you?" She asked, reading my mind. "Maybe, if you come for me, I'll let you finish me off. Deal?"

"Deal!" I nodded. A second finger entered me, stretching me a little. I felt my body start to accelerate toward orgasm; she was hitting my g-spot hard now, and she knew it. I let out an involuntary moan.

"Ahhh, there we go. Are you going to come for me? Are you going to come on my hand? Do you want me to make you come?" The questions where not born of insecurity; they were a statement of teasing intent, almost rhetorical.

"Yes!" I whimpered, unable to control myself. I was thrusting my hips against her hand now, feeling her fingers start to fuck me even harder. A third finger entered me and I cried out as she fucked me harder still, ramming me back into the wall with each thrust. I was close, so close. My body was on fire, every nerve in me screaming for release, every muscle tensing up in expectation.

"I can feel that you're close. I can feel your pussy holding on to me. Do you have any idea how good you feel around my fingers? I'm going to lick my fingers once you've come; I want to taste you so I can remember you. I'm going to lick every last drop of you off my fingers. And then I'm going to kiss you so you can taste yourself," she whispered urgently into my ear.

And with that urgently whispered promise, I came, my body twanging like a bow string. My legs shook, my pelvis thrashed about like it was possessed, and I cried out in pleasure as she fucked my orgasm out of me. Everything was black because my eyes had rolled up into my head, but I could hear her heavy breathing in my ear, could hear myself wailing in orgasm; all I could feel was her fingers in me, and the electric fire of orgasm coursing through my entire body. I couldn't concentrate on anything except the feeling of her fingers pounding inside me as my slick pussy tried vainly to grip her and hold her in.

"Good girrrrl..." she crooned into my ear.

As my body slowly returned to earth, true to her word, she drew her fingers out of my panties – smearing some of my juices up my stomach – and licked them clean. I watched her do it in my post-orgasmic bliss, missing the feel of her fingers in me, but happy all the same. She sucked her index finger, making sure she didn't lose any liquid. Her other hand was still in her shorts, moving furiously now. Her eyes were locked to mine, a filthy look on her face.

It was my turn now. Before she started sucking her other fingers, I took that hand and took her middle finger into my mouth, sucking it clean. I tasted myself on her, that sweet, slightly tangy taste of pussy juice that I'd come to know and love. My own juice had a slightly citrus taste to it, I noted. Then we kissed again, still urgent.

"Let me touch you," I pleaded. She was close to orgasm, her breathing ragged, and she nodded and capitulated, reluctantly pulling her hand out of her shorts. I grabbed that hand and sucked the fingers into my mouth while I replaced it with my other hand, hoping that she would appreciate my actions.

Her pussy was boiling hot, slick with thick, slippery juice. I wasted no time with her clit – she was beyond the point; she needed to be filled – and slid two fingers directly into her. A sharp cry of surprise and pleasure was my reward. I found her g-spot pretty quickly, and began fucking it. Her pussy was already contracting around me, sucking me into her.

Meanwhile, I loved her taste. It was sweeter than my own, with a faint taste of strawberry in it somewhere, as if to match the scent I'd caught earlier. I cleaned her hand thoroughly in my mouth, licking and sucking her fingers and the webbing between them, getting every last drop of taste off them as my fingers worked inside her.

I bent my knees and lowered myself a little so I could get the angle to use my thumb on her clit while my fingers worked inside her.

That seemed to tip her over the precipice. She came, her pussy squeezing my fingers like a vice and her thighs locking around my wrist as she rocked on me.

"FUUUUUUUCK!" She called out to the bathroom in a throaty growl through clenched teeth, head thrown back. I hoped the walls were thick between this and the men's room next door. Or that Mike had already left for the tech office. I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her mouth to mine, the taste of myself still fresh in our mouths. It seemed to heighten her orgasm, her pussy clenching even tighter as I kept fucking her. I could feel her thighs vibrating involuntarily, noticed that she was standing on her toes, her hands bracing herself either side of me against the wall as I pounded her inside her shorts from inside the cage she formed around me.