Turn On the Lights Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came again seconds later, moaning into my mouth as my tongue explored her.

I was never normally this aggressive when it came to sex, but animalistic instinct had taken over, and I had surprised myself by giving in to its urges. Maybe some of Annie's aggression had rubbed off on me. Right then, the most important thing in the world to me was making sure that she came for a third time. Hard. I had missed this so much.

She obliged after a couple of good, hard thrusts, and I grabbed her nipple through her t-shirt just as she crested, again resulting in a loud moan into my mouth and a loss of control of her own legs. I had to support her by grabbing her ass, otherwise she would have hit the deck.

I manoeuvred her to the unit with the sinks set into it and got her to sit on it, my fingers still inside her, my mouth still clamped to hers.

I withdrew my fingers slowly, being careful not to hurt her, and licked them. I offered my hand to her, and she drew it into her mouth hungrily, evidently a big fan of her own taste.

When she'd finished cleaning my hand, she looked at me with a dirty smirk. "That's some of the best quickie sex I've had. You're not much to look at, but you know how to fuck a girl. I've been on tour for three months on a bus full of straight girls; I haven't been able to come without being caught for ages. Thankyou."

I blushed and shrugged, my usual nervousness returning. I'd never thought of myself as a particularly good lover – I just did what felt right in the moment, and judged my movements based on the reactions I got.

She kissed me again, and lowered herself off the unit. She turned to look in the mirror and laughed. "Fucking look at the state of me. Look what you've done to me!"

Her copper hair was plastered to her forehead and neck with sweat, her makeup looked somewhat worse for wear, and her shorts were considerably further south than when we had entered the toilets, partially unbuttoned.

Surprising myself by feeling a little bit proud, I decided that she looked sexier this way, and was almost tempted to see if I could manage the courage to ask if she could go for another round; but then she readjusted her shorts, sorted her hair out, and with a sigh evidently decided that her makeup was beyond help.

She turned her head to look at me. "Guess you don't have these problems, huh?"

I looked in the mirror. I looked pretty much the same. My hair was always a mess, I rarely wore any makeup, and my combats were usually pretty low slung on my hips anyway.

"Yeah," I agreed.

"Look, you'd better go see the guys in the office. I need to sort my makeup out, but my bag's still in the dressing room. If I went in there looking like this, there'd be no doubt in their minds what we've just done."

I nodded, agreeing.

"I'll see you up there in a minute, okay?"

I nodded. She gave me a quick kiss and turned for the door, leaving me wondering what the fuck had just happened. I looked at myself in the mirror, feeling like I'd been possessed by some sex-crazed demon. I'd never done anything like that before, never had such a short, unannounced, completely random blast of intense sex before. In a semi-public place!

That was the last time I saw her that night.

***

After pulling myself together, I tramped up to the tech office, and opened the door to find the guys lazing around chatting shop.

"Took your time..." Jake raised an eyebrow.

"Where's you're gi-uh, Annie?" Mike asked, catching himself. Good, I thought. He has the presence of mind to keep my sexuality to himself.

"She'll be up in a bit," I answered, trying to appear casual and conceal the panic I could feel rising.

"Annie who?" Dave asked.

"A...friend of Scruff's. We met earlier." Mike explained.

"Fair enough. Grab a seat, Scruff."

I did, settling into one of the comfy armchairs.

"Is she fit?" Jake asked, perking up.

"Down, boy!" Mike chuckled.

We chatted and chilled out for an hour or so, during which time I gradually lost faith that Annie would reappear. Eventually, I decided that I wanted to go and look for her. I excused myself, citing the call of nature, and slipped out of the door. I headed straight for the dressing room (I could just about remember the way), and opened the door tentatively.

It was empty, but there was an opened envelope on the table.

I picked it up; it was empty, but there was a note scrawled on the back.

Scruff, it was great, I enjoyed tonight immensely, but have had to hit the road or the bus will leave without me. I'm already booked for the next tour – we think it'll be in about six months' time. Make sure you're here, and we'll pick up where we left off – Annie.

I sighed, a slight feeling of loss coming over me. Annie had just used me for a quick fuck, to get her rocks off. Just to let off some steam. She was beautiful, stunning, perceptive, and strong, and I'd hoped for more. I'd never had sex like that before, with no build-up, no courting, no relationship to go alongside it. It was a strange, slightly dirty feeling...but one that I wanted again.

One good thing to come out of the night's events was that I felt surprisingly comfortable with how aggressive I'd been. Nowhere near as aggressive as Annie, but I felt like I'd held my own in the face of her onslaught on my senses. She had decided she wanted something, and taken it. I was quite proud that I'd turned it around on her though. It brought a smile to my face. It had also made me realise that I really needed to get back on the horse and find someone to be with. Would that someone be Annie?

***

Months passed, and I settled in well. I got to know the guys quite well; Mike was the quiet, considerate one who lived for the gig. Jake was the loud, boisterous, emotional, immature one who fell in love with every girl he met. Craig was more down to earth, with a wry sense of humour. Dave seemed to have an almost paternal role in the place; he was both a boss and a mentor to most of us.

Many gigs passed, with us developing a good rapport. I came out of my shell a little now that I was comfortable with the place and the people.

I also met the venue's two other regular spot ops, Jeff and Steve. Jeff was an older guy who had more gigs under his belt than the rest of us combined, and Steve was an engineer doing spot to fill empty slots in his calendar, because it was easier than crewing work, and less likely to break his back.

Once I got to know them a bit better, we also got on well; there weren't many shows that needed two spots – it wasn't theatre season yet – so it wasn't often that I got to work alongside Jeff or Steve.

Things got a bit awkward when Mike would ask me how Annie was, how things were between us and so on. Eventually I told him we'd split up on amicable terms. He was supportive, saying that if I needed to talk I could just call him any time.

I liked Mike, he was always understanding and considerate. I knew that one day he was going to make a woman very happy.

***

"Well you'll all be pleased to know it's a thrash night tomorrow," Dave started. We were all in the tech office after the night's gig, relaxing with a beer and talking about the next gig.

Mike's face lit up – he was a huge heavy metal fan. Craig nodded, he was also no stranger to the heavier side of music. Jake shrugged, indifferent.

"Jake's bailing on us because he's decided to go and throw himself at some poor woman, so Scruff, I'd like you to engineer this one, if you think you're capable?"

I laughed, knowing that whoever Jake was after was in for a night of being followed around, talked at constantly, and generally bothered at every opportunity.

"Date?" I asked Jake. "Or just pub?"

"Gonna take her to Jimmy's. She'll love it," he replied absent-mindedly, thumbing his phone's screen. Probably stalking her on Facebook.

"Jimmy himself has a better chance," Craig grinned. "And he died in 1973."

"Fuck off."

Craig held his hands up in a placatory gesture. "Just calling it as I see it, mate."

Mike and I shared a look and he shook his head. Jake was a walking car crash when it came to women.

"Think you can handle it?" Dave asked me again.

"Yeah, I'll need to have a good look at what our resident romantic here has programmed in the desk, but I'm sure it's easy enough. It's not a complicated rig," I nodded.

"Good. One more thing, Steve and Jeff are on tour, so we've got a new spot op coming for a tryout tomorrow. She's not as experienced as you, so I want you to try and tutor her a bit. We haven't actually been asked for a spot for tomorrow, so that gives us an opening for her to fuck up and us not have a client complain about it."

I was a little anxious about this – having to teach someone I'd never met before - but I nodded anyway.

"Right then; call time is eleven, everyone, so with that," – he banged his recently emptied beer bottle onto his desk – "I'm gonna hit the road. See you all tomorrow. Mike, you're locking up." Dave threw a huge bunch of keys at Mike, who caught them deftly.

We all said goodbyes, finished our beers, and headed for the car park. I had no idea what tomorrow would bring.