Turn Ons

Story Info
Mandy investigates what turns her boy-toy on.
2.7k words
4.23
24.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I've always wondered..." Mandy's voice petered out. She thought of herself as a liberated woman and was surprised at how awkward it was to ask this question.

Joseph looked attentive and waited patiently.

"How does, uh, you know, Cialis work?"

Joseph grinned. So that was it. He had noticed Mandy fretting about something for most of the evening. He had wondered if it was something serious, like she was late or something. This was a relief, and easy. "When a man is sexually stimulated, the nervous system in the erectile tissue of a guy's penis releases nitric oxide. The nitric oxide stimulates an enzyme that produces a cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP). The cGMP relaxes the smooth muscle cells in the penis. One result of this is that the arteries in the penis dilate and the blood can flow into the penis more easily. Another result is that the erectile tissue itself fills with blood. Both of these processes result in an erection. Cialis works by maintaining the level of cGMP in the smooth muscle cells." Joseph sat back, pleased with himself that he remembered all the biochemical crap and was able to explain it in a non-shaming way to his babe.

Mandy smacked him in the shoulder, interrupting his self-congratulatory reverie. "Well done, Stud! You said that with only one breath and with a straight face. Kudos. But how does it work in plain English?"

"Oh," Joseph's ego deflated, "why didn't you say so?"

"I did, you pompous ass. Now if you ever want to have sex again, you'll answer my question instead of lecturing me."

Hearing the word "sex" inflated Joseph again, so he took another run at an answer. "Well, Cialis doesn't make me horny but if something turns me on, it makes me harder quicker and it helps me stay hard longer. I don't lose my erection like I used to, so we can screw until you fall off and then some."

Mandy laughed. "Oh so that's your secret! No wonder we like those pills so much."

Joseph grinned, feeling that tell-tale tightness growing in his shorts.

"So let me get this straight," Mandy continued. "You didn't say anything about how long it has been since you last came. You just said 'whenever something hot happens to you,' or something like that."

"Yup, that's pretty much it," Joseph agreed.

Mandy grinned evilly. "So something hot happens to you and your flag pole stands at attention. Cool! How long does it last?"

"They say up to 36 hours. That's why we have been able to get two hot nights of fun out of a dose."

"Double cool!! Go get me one of your pills. I have an idea."

Joseph did as he was told, bringing her a Cialis pill and a boatload of curiosity. He cautioned Mandy, "I take half a pill at a time."

"Jeez. Then go cut it in half, you goof ball."

Joseph did as he was told. Women sure were confusing. Do what they ask and they scold you. Answer their questions and they scold you. He came back with half a pill, muttering under his breathe.

Mandy held up the pill and eyed it carefully. "It doesn't look so magic. Let's try something." She disappeared into the kitchen, delicately bearing her 10 milligrams of joy between her fingertips. Mandy carefully pulverized the dose in the mortar. She poured Joseph a scotch, She sprinkled the powder into his drink. She stirred it thoroughly, dissolving all of the powder. She held the glass up to the light; there was nary a trace of adulteration. She added a couple of ice cubes. She poured herself a scotch, too, and carried the glasses back to the living room.

"Drink up! I've always wondered what it would be like to drug my date." They toasted and drank. Joseph wondered if she had put anything in his drink beside his Cialis.

"How long does it take to work?" Mandy asked.

"It said about an hour but, for me, it's barely kicking in then. I give it a couple of hours."

Mandy looked at her watch. "OK. So I've always wanted to be a researcher. I just never found a subject worth studying. We're going to find out just what gets you hard and how long one pill lasts and how well you can keep me interested in this little project."

"Oh? Dare I ask how this is going to go?"

"You can ask but I won't tell you. I don't want to bias the experiment, you know. But I'll tell you this much, we are going to start by watching a movie. I think something 'stimulating' likeBasic Instinctwould be good."

What could Joseph say except, "OK"?

So they watched, with Mandy curled up on the couch next to Joseph, playing in his lap through every sexy scene. By the end of the movie, Joseph was so hot he would have ripped Mandy's clothes off of her, had she not attacked him first.

They had hot loud wet raucous sex and when it was all over but the cuddling, they both agreed that it was great to live in a house without kids and without shared walls. Then Joseph dozed off and Mandy slipped out of bed to finish setting up her experiment.

* * *

Joseph woke to find Mandy back in bed next to him. He afterglowed next to her for a bit but they soon agreed that no one would bring food to them so they should get out of bed. He was surprised to discover that his jockey shorts had been replaced with a pair of boxers. "What's this about?"

"My experiment depends on seeing how 'interested' your member is. It won't do if the little guy is held down by your briefs. We'll try the boxers but if those interfere with my observations too much, they will have to go, too," Mandy explained. "Now get dressed and we'll see how your 'outfit' works."

Joseph sighed. He had always shied away from boxer shorts for just this reason; he didn't want an embarrassing bulge. Clearly that was none of Mandy's concern. Or maybe that was precisely her concern. She left the bedroom and busied herself fixing a late night snack in the kitchen while Joseph dressed.

She hugged him intimately when he came into the kitchen, kissed him deeply, and ran her hand from his chin, across the front of his neck, down his check, over his stomach, past his crotch, and down to his penis, which she found oh-so-obviously pushing outward inside his pants.

"Nice! Cialis at work?" she asked.

"You at work," Joseph countered.

"Good. Just checking." Mandy pulled out her miniature paisley notebook and jotted something. She put the notebook away, picked up the snacks, and led the way back to their easy chairs. Joseph followed, with his "interest" slowly flagging.

Mandy, glancing at Joseph's crotch, was delighted at how clearly she could observe her subject. She noted the time in her little book. Next she rummaged around in the drawer next to her chair and, with more rattling and clinking than strictly necessary, extracted a pair of handcuffs.

"Oh?!" Joseph observed.

"Oh this is too fun." Mandy commented after a look at Joseph's tell-tale pole. "Just the sight and sound of cuffs turns you on."

"Busted," Joseph blushed. He didn't particularly like being this open to anyone's scrutiny, even Mandy's.

"Stand up and turn around!" Mandy ordered. Joseph did and she locked his hands behind his back and then turned him around to face her.

Mandy wolf whistled. She gave his swollen member a firm squeeze. "Ooo yeah, locking you up got youmuchharder! Good to know." Out came her notebook and she scribbled some more.

"And now?" Joseph asked.

"And now we see what we can do with this perfectly good erection so soon after you screwed my brains out. I can't believe you are this hard this soon. I didn't know that one tiny pill could make you so satisfying... for me, anyway.

"So let me help you out." Mandy stroked Joseph's head, pushing in on his pants as he pushed out. She dragged her fingernails along his clothed shaft, up and down, up and down, until he closed his eyes and groaned. Then she unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his jeans, pulled down his zipper, and slipped his pants down to his ankles and off his feet. He was so hard that his rod was almost pulling his boxers up to his waist. Mandy's relieved him of the shorts, leaving him clothed only in a tight T-shirt.

Holding the short links of chain behind Joseph's back, Mandy walked him to a kitchen chair and installed him on it. He sat upright, cuffed hands assuring his attentive posture. Standing in front of Joseph, almost straddling his knees, Mandy did her own strip tease until she taunted him bare-assed naked, and untouchable. She reached down, slowly touched a fingertip to his upward straining manhood, and slowly traced circles around his little head.

Joseph groaned.

Mandy lowered herself to her knees, never interrupting her circles. Joseph continued to groan and his eyes fluttered closed. He gasped and his eyes flew open again when he felt Mandy's mouth engulf his head. She wet him thoroughly.

Mandy lifted her head, delicately raking Joseph's most sensitive skin with her teeth. "No!" Joseph cried, needing more. Mandy just laughed, took his face between her hands, and kissed him wetly and deeply. She delighted in pushing his own taste into his mouth. Even more, she delighted in having full access to his body, with him incapable of the slightest interference.

She stopped kissing him and moved forward, straddling his lap. Reaching down, she spread her lips and held his head in position for her descent. Lowering herself, Mandy gasped, even though she was completely in control of her own impalement, because he was so hard and so long and went so deep. Mandy settled herself, lifted, settled, lifted, and set down hard.

Joseph found himself completely immobile. Ass on a hardwood chair, hands stuck behind him, Mandy's full weight on his lap, it did not matter one whit what he wanted. He was only going to get whatever movement Mandy pleased to give him.

Fortunately, she pleased a lot! She bounced and came and gyrated and came and squeezed and came and lifted and lowered and came some more and when all was done collapsed on his lap trembling with his erect rod still inside her. He trembled and groaned and still could not move even an inch and slowly subsided as Mandy, sweaty and gasping, sat on his lap, hugged him, and twitched internally.

After several minutes, Mandy collected herself enough to stand up and unlock Joseph. She led him to bed where she fell asleep in his arms.

* * *

Mandy woke, rolled over and looked her boy toy over, eying him carefully from his nose to his chin to his shoulders to his tits to his stomach to his cock. And she was delighted to see his cock stiffen and rise to attention again. "Ooo. You're so quick and so responsive! Stay there. I gotta write this down." Mandy crawled out of bed, got her little notebook, and returned.

Joseph laid on his back, watching his naked sex kitten scribble. Sleek as she was, it was basically boring. By the time she closed her book and set it down, he was fully relaxed.

Mandy giggled. She stood next to Joseph's knees and began massaging his feet and ankles. She started working her way up his legs. By the time she passed his knees, Joseph was ready for action again. Mandy laughed out loud and declared, "Oh yes! I do like this!" She grabbed her book and climbed astride her man. Alternating writing and wriggling was definitely fun. "I should have figured this out while I was in college," she managed to say between strained grunts.

"You wouldn't have graduated, you sex fiend." Joseph accused, pushing up against her, making her drop her book and cum... several more times... until she fell off.

Mandy curled up next to Joseph, draping her leg across his crotch, playing with the hair on his chest. He hadn't cum and was still pretty hard. "So what's it like for you," she asked. "I keep cumming but you haven't since that first time."

"Oh it feelsreallygood but my plumbing needs more time to recharge."

"But you're hard?"

"Yeah. I think that's the drug."

"Is it frustrating?"

"Not very. It's kind of fun, actually, making you fall off. How much can you take?"

"Mmmmmm... how long can you keep getting hard? We might just find out who wears out first!" and they laughed together. Mandy rolled over and wrote some more in her book.

* * *

The two of them were dressed and in the kitchen. Joseph finally screwed up the gumption to ask Mandy, "What do you keep scribbling in your notebook there?"

"Oh... private notes. I told you. This is my research project. You're my subject. Well,part of youis my subject."

"So far, all you seem to want to research is how to get fucked until you fall off!' Joseph chided. "Where's the research?"

"That, my dear guinea pig, is about to start. So far, I have just been doing my groundwork. Now that I know that I can see just what turns you on, I'm going toinvestigateyour body.

Just a word of warning. Don't you go assuming that everything I do means you're gonna get some nookie. If you'regood, you'll get some after I do all of my observations."

"And if I'm naughty?" Joseph leered.

"Then all you'll get is frustrated. Believe me, in your transparent state, I promise that I will be falling off and passing out and you will be left to your own devices.If, and that's a bigif, I choose to let you reach yourself."

Joseph countered with his most sultry, "We'll see about that!"

Mandy slipped behind him, reached around his chest from the back, and began to caress his nipples. Joseph's rod sprang to life, revealing to both of them just how perfectly Mandy knew where and how to touch his body to maximum effect.

She stopped and slipped away, as Joseph turned and tried to engage the rest of his body with hers. By the time he was facing Mandy, she was away and scribbling in her notebook again.

Over the next several hours, Mandy

... nibbled Joseph's earlobe

... held his hand

... stared pointedly at his lap

... sucked on his thumb

... applied her vibrator to the soles of his feet

... applied her vibrator to his neck

... applied her vibrator to the air near his cock

... wrapped Joseph in Saran and timed how long it took his member to go down

... duct taped his wrists together and showed him a porn video

... left him duct taped and fed him a shot of vodka

... left him still duct taped and fed him ice cream

... and several more diabolical teases.

Mandy documented each and every one, and Joseph's reaction to each and every one, in her notebook. Usually, being ecologically minded and careful never to waste a useful resource, Mandy mounted Joseph's erections, availing herself of the fringe benefits of her research.

By the time she reached the end of her list of teases, Mandy a) knew a whole helluva lot about what turned Joseph on, and b) could barely walk, and c) could not wipe the shit eating grin off of her face.

Joseph, for his part, was slightly chaffed and horny enough to not care. His plumbing was more than recharged and he was more than ready for relief. Mandy lay naked next to his naked body. Her leg lay across his groin, pinning his erect rod against her thigh. Every breath he took wiggled his cock a tiny bit and stimulated him just a tiny bit... not enough to get anywhere but too much to let him relax. Joseph pulled against his duct tape bondage, unable to reach anything interesting. Mandy made snoozy noises. Joseph tried to hold still and find some patience... and failed miserably.