Turn the Other Cheek

Story Info
Mom brings friend into educate son.
10.4k words
4.48
133.5k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost-Boy
Lost-Boy
260 Followers

Somehow I only uploaded part of this story the first time.

*

Gods I could still hear her moans of pleasure echoing from Mom's room along with the movement of her bed as she fucked the latest partner senseless. Now she was begging to be fucked harder and faster and the mental image was etched there and wouldn't go away. Mom on her hands and knees on the bed as her lover rammed his hard cock into her wet slit oozing with need. Her long black hair in his hand pulling her head up for a deep soulful kiss; her sapphire eyes glittering with lust, her full lips smashed against his and her heavy breasts swaying with each thrust of his hips. I could see her breaking the kiss as yet another orgasm tore through her slim muscular body and her scream drifting down the hall to my ears.

Then she was pulling him onto the bed and kneeling between his legs lips wrapping around his hardness and her tongue lapping at their mixed fluids. Him grabbing two fistfuls of her ebony locks and forcing himself between her lips; but she was all too eager to have her mouth and throat fucked. All too eager to have him cum hard letting her drink of his essence; I could hear him mutter to her all manner of filthy words egging her on to take him deeper and deeper still. Then there came the roar from her lover as his own pleasure reached its apex and his cock pulsed hot cum down Mom's throat as she greedily swallowed every last drop. She would even stroke and squeeze his throbbing member for every ounce of his creamy fluid. Then they would 'sneak' downstairs for a bite to eat before he left. They never stayed that was the one rule that was never broken until... later and everything would change.

Mom was very sensual and enjoyed every aspect of sex; I had discovered this when we had 'the Talk'. My father wasn't around to give it to me he had died two years before of a massive heart attack. I was expecting the scientific explanation of the birds and the bees but what I got was a crash course in how to seduce a woman and keep them happy. It included a hands on demonstration with a 'friend' of my mom.

She was in her thirties and I had literally just turned eighteen and was officially 'legal'. My instructor was a cute brunette with curves in all the right places and an eager disposition to tell what, where and how. It was a little unsettling that my mother was watching while all this was going on but hey I was about to get laid! My lesson began with us kissing, caressing and fondling; Mom called this foreplay I called it fun!

I kissed her neck while I unbuttoned her top and when I lightly nipped her neck she moaned approvingly. I discovered quickly that she was wearing a front hook bra of black silk that when undone revealed large firm tits. I continued to kiss but this time I moved my lips slowly but surely down to her nipples. I cupped each tit and licked and kissed each nipple and noticed her moans were getting louder. I suckled her nipples and she groaned and wiggled in her seat on the bed.

I pulled her to her feet up and unzipped her skirt and let it hit the floor. With a gently push she was on her back on the bed. I ran my hands up and down her smooth legs which opened like an eager flower awaiting the sun. She wore no panties and there was no pussy hair at all; it was shaved as smooth as her legs. Smiling I lowered my head between her legs and began lapping at her pussy lips and hooded clit. I felt her hands in my hair pulling my face to her sex with a long loud moan. I flickered my tongue over her sensitive clit and her hips left the bed and with a muffled cry she came. Her body shuddered and I continued to lick her pussy all the while and even before the first orgasm had finished her second hit her. She let go of my hair and I stood up and looked down into her face and saw shock and hunger mixed there.

Before I knew what was going on I was on the bed staring at the ceiling and she was fumbling with my pants and there was the cool breeze on my dick. Then there was her warm wet mouth on my cock and her tongue swirling around it. I looked up to her and her head was bobbing up and down her magical tongue doing things I had 'never' felt before.

"If you feel like coming don't fight it she swallows." Mom said.

Swallows? I never dated a girl that swallowed that was always taboo, like anal sex. The woman began to use her hand to stroke my shaft while her mouth and tongue focused on the head of my cock. It didn't take much of that to start that wonderful tingling sensation signaling an orgasm. I breathed a bit harder now as the pleasure began to build and build.

"Oh god... oh god..." I began to moan over and over.

"That's it baby let go and give it all to me!" The woman said as she continued to stroke me.

Her mouth was on me again and she was sucking harder now and the hand that was stroking me was driving me crazy and my climax was seconds away.

"Gonna cum!" I yelled mere seconds before my cock swelled in her mouth and pulses of hot cum were shot down her throat.

I could hear her swallow in deep hungry motions. Her mouth left me but her hand remained on me stroking slowly and she took her tits and trapped my cock between them.

"How does that feel?" She asked as she rocked up and down fucking me with those large firm tits of hers.

"Wonderful!" I told her.

"If you like these wait until you feel my pussy wrapped around you." She responded.

Her tits felt so damn good and once again I had never had a girl do that to me. She stopped and inspected my cock to see how hard it was. I guess I passed inspection because she moved to lie on the bed on her back legs spread. I rolled on top of her and lifted her legs and lined up my cock with her pussy. Without a word I eased the head into her pushing her lips aside and with dual moans I was soon as deep as I could go. She nodded and I began to move thrusting slowly enjoying her tight pussy. It was so wet and gripped me like no one I had ever been with. I took my time wanting to make this last as long as possible.

"Lift my legs and put them over your shoulder and see how much deeper you can go." She told me softly.

I did as she said and my cock slipped deeper still and again we moaned in together. I thrust into her with sharper movements now and was rewarded with grunts from my partner. I watched her faces as I fucked her and that made me all the harder and she noticed right away.

"Oh god damn! Fuck me!" She growled.

"Pull her to edge and fuck her while you stand." Mom suggested.

So I pulled out and grabbing her by her hips got her to the bed's edge and eased back into her. I began to move my hips and yes it was much easier to fuck her deep and fast.

"How's that," I growled back at the woman.

"YESSSS fuck my pussy!" She howled.

Our bodies slapped together with a steady sound that made me as excited as her moans. I fucked her harder and faster now her tits jiggling with each motion so I reached forward and grabbed them and began to tease her nipples. I slowed my pace but rammed my cock into her harder than before.

"Unn Unn..." she moaned over and over again, "oh god I'm coming!!"

Her hips and lower back left the bed impaling her on me as her entire body shook with wondrous release.

"On your hands and knees for him darling," my Mom said to her.

It took her a bit after I had pulled out to be able to move into the proper position but when she did my iron hard cock was there and waiting. I eased just the head in and then rammed it home and the woman came again as I began to fuck her without mercy. My standing position allowed me complete control of speed, depth and strength of my thrusts. I thrust as hard and fast as I could sustain feeling that wondrous sensation building and knew my orgasm was close.

"I am getting close..." I told her and Mom.

"Where do you want him to cum darling?" Mom asked her.

"On my tits please!" She begged.

I pulled out and she rolled over and got on the floor in front of me and took my cock in both hands and began to stroke me as fast as she could.

"Oh yes baby paint my tits with your cum!" She moaned to me her eyes full of hunger.

"Oh god," I moaned as I felt I was only seconds away, "so fucking close!'

She stroked and aimed the head of my cock at her beautiful tits. It was only a few more strokes before with another scream my cock erupted with cum spraying her tits and throat. Panting I sat down hard on the floor and the woman moved over and licked me clean.

"Looks like you could use a shower baby there are towels in the cupboard." Mom said to her friend and then turning to me, "you are a quick learner son. You make me proud."

"I appreciate all this but... why?" I asked my Mom as I got to my seat and put my underwear back on.

"I was an awkward child and sex was always this crazy mysterious thing. The guys I first hooked up with were absolutely clueless. I want you to have an edge when you go to college. I don't want a pretty face to keep you from pursuing them. I want you to rock their world and enjoy this time of your life. "

"Wow, I don't know what to say Mom. You're watching was a little weird though but I guess I understand." I said.

"I have a very strong voyeuristic streak and I couldn't resist." She said plainly.

"So you like to watch eh?" I asked.

"Yep," she said smiling.

I pondered whether or not I should tell her my deep dark secret. She had gotten me laid so I guess she deserved to know.

"There is something you need to know." I said.

"Yes son?" Her face was a mask of concern.

"This isn't easy to say so I am just going to say it. I have most of the house wired for sound and video. I have you and your boyfriends on DVD. I guess the voyeuristic gene runs in the family."

She didn't blow up in fact she just gave me a wicked smile.

"You have me having sex with those men?" She asked smiling broader.

"Yeah," I said, "this room alone has four cameras plus there is the bathroom, the living and dining rooms... and the spare bedroom and even mine."

"You have recorded yourself having sex?" Her eyes literally glittered with lust.

"Yeah all those odd jobs paid for the equipment and software I needed. I like looking back on those girls and reliving it all."

My mother's moans filled the room as her image on the big screen TV showed her on her belly with her head down and her ass high in the air.

"Fuck me! I told you fuck me!" She hollered at her partner. He pulled back and rammed his cock into her hard and Mom yelped in pleasure. She nodded and he continued to do that; he would pull back pause then ram it home.

"Damn that looks like it feels good!" my Mom's friend moaned.

"Oh it does!" Mom said as her fingers grazed my groin ever so softly. "Oh my, my little boy is hard as a rock!"

"He's not little anymore," the woman said as she began to stroke me through my underwear.

As the image of Mom changed to her riding her partner I felt two pairs of hands help me out of my shorts, tugged them off then thrown to the floor. I felt two hands on me and I dare not look down and see who was doing what.

"Close your eyes baby," my Mom said and I did.

I felt a mouth on me and I couldn't tell who it was. I reached over left and right and felt nothing but bare skin and realized it was my Mom sucking me off. My cock swelled a bit and she moaned in appreciation. I started fingering the lady's pussy with two thick fingers for her tight wetness. Everyone was moaning before too long and I kept my eyes closed so I could not be 100% sure of who did what.

"UNNNN..." came a voice as the mouth was gone and a tight wetness enveloped me.

Whoever it was rode me nice and slow getting used to my long thick cock. Soon they were bent forward and ramming their hips up and down on me. I was grunting in time with the movement and enjoying every downward thrust. The gals changed up and someone new impaled themselves on me only this time there were facing me. My head was brought up to their tits and I began to suckle as the fucked me with their tightness.

"Oh god yes!" I heard her moan as my teeth found a nipple and teased it a bit.

She rode me in long even thrusts now and I could feel her shivering with need.

"I need it deeper and faster..." She moaned in my ear.

"Get on the floor and I will fuck you deeper and harder just like you deserve." I said.

I could still hear my Mom on the DVD getting fucked rotten and that was driving me mad. I moved to the floor and reached around blindly until I felt an ankle. I moved up 'her' body and found them on their hands and knees. I touched their pussy and it was soaked with need. I knelt behind her and eased my cock in but it wasn't long before we were slamming together with mutual hunger. She moved back hard and I slammed my cock forward as fast as I could. She was whimpering and before long she put her head all the way down and her body shook in climax. I stopped and just 'felt' her pussy clenching me as she came.

She pulled herself off of me and then she was back grabbing my cock and guiding me into her. So wet and so tight! I grabbed her by the hips and began hammering my dick into her as fast and hard as I could. My digital Mom was climaxing at this point and then the only sounds were two bodies slamming into one another and the mutual groans of pleasure we were letting out. I remembered what the guy on the movie was doing to Mom so I pulled back paused and rammed my cock home. I was rewarded with a loud moan/grunt. I did it again and again until the woman on the receiving end came harder than the one before. Her pussy gripped me like a velvet fist squeezing tightly and damn that felt good.

I pulled out and was pushed down on my back with my dick pointing at the ceiling. I heard someone above me then felt a hand on my shaft guiding me and felt an odd sensation. The head of my cock was pressing against something which slowly opened and then I was deep inside! Then she was moving up and down but this time the pussy that was gripping me was tighter than anything I had ever felt before. She moved slowly at first but then it wasn't long before her hips were moving in nice long strokes.

"Oh god I am going to cum!" I moaned out. This new pussy was just too damn tight to fight coming for very long.

"So fucking tight!!" I told her. Had someone new been snuck in to fuck me after I had closed my eyes? I didn't know and didn't care really just keep on fucking me! "Keep it up it feels so damn good!" I said. That tightness moved up and down driving me mad with need to cum and I was seconds from coming. "Gonna... gonna cum!" I moaned, "Where do you want me to cum?"

But no one answered but the hips kept moving and my climax hit and my body shook and I rammed my cock as deep as it could go sending my cum deep into her. I was panting and covered in sweat but damn that was intense! I felt her turn around with my cock still deep in her and she just sat there impaled moaning softly.

"Open your eyes baby!" A voice said.

I followed the request and slowly opened my eyes and there was Julie my next door neighbor who I had grown up with. She was beautiful in her nakedness! Her golden hair was down and covering half her face but her smile was easy to see. Her long neck led down to two beautiful breasts both full and firm. I looked further down to her flat athletic stomach, then to her trimmed pubes, down further to where were joined as one. She leaned back and to my pleasant shock my cock was not buried in her pussy but her tight little ass!

"I love being ass fucked!" she said leaning down and kissed me. "You have an open invitation to come visit me lover!"

She lay down on top of me and pressed her body to mine my cock still deep in her ass. Her breasts pressed against my chest her hard nipples so sensitive.

"Julie?" I said.

"Yeah?" she replied.

"Can I video tape you getting fucked by me?" I asked as nice as I could.

"Sure, as long as I get a copy for my library." She said smiling.

"I can arrange that." I told her smiling back at her. "Is there anything else about you sexually I should know?"

"I love being tied up and spanked." She said matter-of-factly.

"Good thing to know." I said.

"Hey handsome is there anything you want to do that you haven't?" She asked me a wicked gleam in her eye.

"Like ass fucking my beautiful neighbor?" I said.

"Yeah like ass fucking me," she said.

"Someplace public," I said quickly.

"What? I didn't catch that." She said.

"I want to fuck you in a public place." I told her.

"I can arrange that." She said smiling wider. "Now how about you get me on my hand and knees and fuck my ass one more time."

She stood up and I followed to my feet; I looked her in the eye and walked around her inspecting her body. I ran my hands along her lower back and down to her ass cheek. She had a nice firm bottom that deserved a fierce fucking. I walked back around to face her and see the hunger in her eyes. I cupped her chin in my hand and leaned in and kissed those lips and caught her lower lip with my teeth. She growled at me but it was a hungry sort of growl not an unhappy one. I released her lip and cupped her tits and pinched both nipples between thumb and forefinger. I applied light pressure to begin with but then added a bit more, then a bit more until she yelped then I let go. She was still smiling as I leaned in to nip at her neck; when my teeth made contact with her tender flesh she moaned in my ear.

"Oh god baby you are driving me mad! Please fuck me!" Julie begged of me.

"No, I think not I am not ready yet." I said even as my hand moved down and between her legs to see how wet she was. "Well it appears you are more than ready."

"Yes." She said.

"You want my cock?"

"Yes." She said louder.

"In your pussy," I asked

"Yes!" she said.

"In your ass," I purred in her ear.

"YES!"

"Grab your ankles." I said.

"Huh?" she said.

"I said grab your ankles." I told her again.

"MMMMMM whatever you say."

She bent over slowly as I watched enjoying the whole spectacle; slowly she reached down and her fingers wrapped around her ankles.

"Like the view?" She asked me.

"Yes I do," I told her. "Your pussy or your ass oh lovely one... which is it to be?"

"My... pussy... please fuck my pussy then my ass!!!"

I moved behind her and taking my dick in hand I teased her pussy lips before entering her tight wetness. My hands settled onto her hips before fucking her; before moving my hips forward and back. Then oh so slowly I began to take my pleasure of Julie. I began slowly but she felt so good I had to move faster and harder. My thrusts began to get stronger and deeper and she rewarded each thrust with a deep hungry groan. I gave one of her ass cheeks a healthy slap and was rewarded with a yelp of pleasure. So as my cock invaded her pussy my hands slapped her cheeks until they were a bright cheery red.

"It feels so good!" Julie moaned. "Fuck me harder! Faster!!"

I began slamming my hips forward as I pulled back on her hips driving us together with a lovely slap.

"Unn unn unn..." She moaned to me as I penetrated her over and over again.

"Come for me!" I told her. "I want to feel you come around me."

"Make me! Make me come please!" She begged now. "I am so close!"

I pulled back and slammed hard into her then started to fuck her as fast and hard as I could. She moaned louder and louder then she let out one long cry as her body shook in climax. I buried my dick in her and ground against her as she came. When at last her body stilled I eased out of her pussy and took my cum-slick cock and pressed the head against her asshole. She did the rest by pushing back and letting the head violate her first. She let out a healthy breath before pushing back again and impaling her ass on me.

Lost-Boy
Lost-Boy
260 Followers