Turn to the Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday afternoon I was home with the rent due in a week when I saw an envelope that had been slid under my door. It wasn't from the rental agent. I paid cash each month in advance. My next check with what I had saved would take care of the $400 I paid a month. I lived in a studio with no view, an old bathroom and a simple efficiency kitchen.

The white envelope cantilevered out from my thumb and forefinger grip on the corner. In very poor penmanship was my name, Michael. It wasn't totally sealed. When I turned it over it was obvious someone must have only licked the V-shape in the middle. With the east of a finger the flap opened and I pulled out a single white sheet of paper with the following written on it.

"Michael -- I am so sorry but the restaurant was taken over by the bank last night. There is nothing left and Gibble's is closed. Mr. Gibble."

So there I was with only $200 and no job. No prospect until I looked down at the paper and saw Don's face in the ad almost asking me to come see him. I looked at the address and then checked the bus route. I was sure Don would have something for me to do. By five pm I was at the red and black-carpeted staircase leading upstairs to Don's office. What was so strange to me was each club had it's own entrance similar to a movie theater where you have an outer set of doors and an inner set leading into the club. The outer doors were glass and the inner ones were covered with padded dark red vinyl and those half round dark bronze colored tacks forming a sort of pillow like multi-diamond shape doors.

After having gone to the wrong club I was told Don's office was where XXX Private Club entrance was. And of course the club was located on the alley side of the building and had just one dark black door with no sign. But once I walked in the lobby was the same as the others except for the staircase on the left.

I told the bouncer guard I was an old friend of Don's. He only asked me my name and then he took out his cell phone and pressed a button.

When the guard put the cell phone to his ear it accented how big he was. He looked like a defensive end ten years after he had stopped playing or a boxer.

"Michael Nelson for Mr. Packard," he said into the phone and then clicked it closed.

About a minute or a beautiful woman in a full length skin tight and slit on the side dress walked model like in her heels down the stairs and the guard moved to the side as she motioned for me to follow her. By the time I had gotten to the top of the steps she was down a hallway holding a door open and signaling me to enter. Her eyes were the same color as mine I noticed as I reached her. They were striking steel green. Not many people had eyes like that. You'd see movie stars with steel blue but steel green was rare.

She motioned me to walk through the doorway and I thought she would follow but instead she closed the door and I heard the magnetic lock behind me. The hallway was fairly wide with black walls and black carpet. On the walls were framed photographs with each piece of art lit by a single light forming a perfect rectangle or square depending on the dimension of the photograph. No light shone on the wall behind. It was quite dramatic. As I walked down the hall I noticed one photograph and recognized it as a famous piece by Ansel Adams. It was then I knew this was an important collection and Don was probably very rich.

At the end of the hall was a small living room waiting area. It was so odd here we were in the winter in Vegas with the temperature in the 50's and yet he had a gas fireplace pushing out heat and the air conditioner push cold from above. The room was elegantly furnishing with a single painting above the fireplace. I had been to the Hirshhorn Museum in Washington just five years before and this painting seemed to resemble a de Kooning.

I sat down on the leather sofa and waited. I was still carrying the newspaper with me and instead of looking at the magazines on the coffee table I fidgeted through the cheap paper in my hands.

"Hi Mike," I heard Don say before I realized a door had opened silently and he had walked into the room.

"Hey Don," I replied. I was wearing cheap clothes compared to the beautiful suit he was sporting with a crisp white shirt and a beautiful tie.

Don sat down on the chair facing the sofa and asked me how I was and some other small talk then he smiled and asked, "What brings you here?"

I told him my whole story and how broke I was and I needed a job. I told him about my rent.

"Well, I have one opening that may be perfect for you but I'm just on my way home so why don't you come with me and we'll talk there," he said.

A few minutes later we were cruising in his yellow Lamborghini headed to his home, which ended up being about 20 miles from his club. It was a gated driveway and the house sat in the foothills.

We drove around the circle to the front door and went inside his magnificent modern home.

"Wow Don you sure have succeeded," I said.

He smiled and walked me around through the halls and rooms until we came to a small room at the end of what appeared to be a service hall.

Chapter 4

The Deal

"This what I have to offer you Michelle," Don said, "I need to do light house cleaning when the staff is gone and more importantly someone to give me a good blowjob when I want one. You are still the best blowjob I've ever had. If you take this job the following will happen your past will end and you'll become Michelle. You will always be in female attire and will learn all that is necessary to look and perform your functions. For this you will receive a check for $250,000 two years from today. Take it or I'll drive you back to town and drop you off at your apartment."

Two years I thought, blowjobs, feminine housekeeper extraordinaire. It would be so much nicer then the world I was living in. And, I had given Don many blowjobs before. It didn't take me long.

"Yes, I'll take the job Don, " I answered

"From now on you will address me as Mr. Dom and you will think of yourself only as a woman," Don said without adding anything except his gaze into my eyes. His eyes were dark brown so you couldn't see his soul.

"Yes Mr. Dom," I answered.

"Good, now go take a bath, use the depilatory cream and the razor. Keep a little pussy patch over your cockette but otherwise you should be as smooth as silk. You'll find clothing in the closet that will fit you. Put all your clothes in this bag." He pointed to a paper bag on the bed. "And your address and keys on top. I'll have my men get all your things and pay your bills off."

Then he turned walked out of the room.

I walked around the room. There was a nice single bed with a pink-boarded patchwork quilt and in the white center of each quilt was a different small hand sewn item. One had a thimble. Another had a cat. There was one with a rose in the center.

Opening up the closet I saw nothing on the hangers. They were all empty. I wondered what Dom had meant. Did he want me to walk around naked? Yikes!

There was also a built in chest with 5 drawers to the right. I opened the top one. There was only a pair of pink stockings. The next drawer had a single pair of pink panties and a matching garter belt. The next drawer had a pink matching bra. The next two drawers were empty. On the left side of the closet there was a shoe rack. Only one of the boxes had shoes a pair of 4 inch matching pink heels.

I walked into the bathroom. I was amazed it was as big as the room. There was a beautiful tub with a window looking out on to a Japanese garden. A vanity table was on the opposite wall from the sink. All the walls were mirrored and the lighting was amazing.

On the vanity table was a pair of clip on pearl earrings, a double strand of pearls, a lipstick and a note.

"Welcome Michelle. I always knew you'd come home. Dom"

Since Don, oops Mr. Dom had said for me to think like a girl I decided to take a bubble bath. When I got out of the tub I not only smelled good I was silken Making the little patch was a bit difficult over my, as he called it, cockette but I had managed to make a small landing strip.

What amazed me was when I began to slide the stockings up my legs it felt so good; an amazing sexy feeling. When I looked in the full-length mirror my legs looked incredibly shapely. If you didn't see the cock or the lack of breasts I was very feminine looking. I had never really noticed this before but there it was. Oh my hair was such a boy cut.

The bra took a bit to get on. I finally rotated the bra so the hooks were in the front and then rotated it back. Fortunately it was without straps. I wondered what would I do with a bra like that. Pulling the satin panties up over my stockings and finally around my behind and balls felt as wonderful as putting the stockings on. I was ashamed I enjoyed this dressing up.

However the bra was a kind that would push up breasts I didn't have. It looked a bit funny. I went back to the closet and found in the same draw as the bra two gel-like breast forms that fit perfectly. Oh yes, I was turning to the dark side and enjoying it.

An hour later I was dressed in the bare necessities. I was amazed everything fit my frame and the note from Dom. What did it mean? He must have had someone get this ready while we traveled from his office. I mean he didn't need much. Was the note in his writing?

With my brown hair brushed back and no hair on my arms or legs (I wasn't putting that cream on my privates) the earrings clipped to my lobes, lipstick pink, bra pink, panties, garter, stockings, shoes pink. I stood like a pink pussy.

It was very hard to walk in the high heels so I went slowly. If I put one foot forward and then pulled the other around in small steps it seemed easier. I wandered around the house wondering where Dom was. I didn't feel I should call out. It didn't seem my place now.

Outside was a beautiful swimming pool. What a great place. I could do this. What's a few bj's over two years versus mopping floors?

"Michelle," Dom called from somewhere outside the kitchen.

I scuffled along with my heels clicking hoping I was going in the right direction.

"Mr. Dom where are you?" I asked.

"Here"

And then he was there in front of me. His magnificent cock was hanging out of his pants.

"On your knees girl and give me a classic Michelle bj," he said.

And like a few years earlier I licked his foreskin and watched his cock harden pushing the head through the foreskin like those inside the Trojan horse. Then taking him into my warm mouth sucking him as he pumped my face. This time he didn't throat fuck me. Instead when he was ready to cum he pulled his dick out and squirted on my face one load in my left eye and a thick string over my nose.

Dom looked into my cum covered eyes saying, "There is much you have to learn Michelle."

He smiled gently. It was the first time in a long time I felt wanted. I felt safe. I would be his Michelle. I stayed on my knees as he turned to leave and watched him walk away.

Now I was alone with my new life starting right now except what I didn't know was how far I would eventually turn to the dark side.

Chapter 5

One Month Later

I am extremely happy although life has been a bit strange and getting use to. Turns out all I have to wear are the same outfit I wore the first day except they are in different colors, cuts and manufactures. It's odd wearing panties, bra, stockings, garter and heels all day around the house except for the time I have to put on a bikini and go tan outside. Yes that's part of what is expected of me. To sit by the pool slathered in suntan lotion creating a dark tan except for under the bikini. There everything is baby white.

Hildee came by. She's a mute older woman who has been given several tasks to help me learn. Dom informed me I was to do whatever Hildee said including hairstyle both above and below. Apparently her former profession use to be a stylist. I don't have any say with what she does and the first thing she did was to bleach my hair blond. While the bleach was setting she had me pull down my panties and proceeded to wax my pubes till I was crying and all that was left was a small landing strip that she then used something to make it blond too.

She lightened my eyebrows and reshaped them for a more feminine look. My eyelashes have grown much longer from some sort of mascara called Latisse. I've had my ears pierced and finally I don't have to wear little gold studs but instead can wear real earrings.

Hildee has taught me how to apply makeup and I've studied colors on the iPad Dom gave me. I don't have Internet access and everything on the iPad has been put there. All the learning videos and the only entertainment videos I have are pictures of cocks shooting cum. Most are cocks cumming on the camera lens, which while I'm watching seems to be shooting on face and in my mouth. Some are from other perspectives but they are rare. One shows a woman with her mouth open as ten men shoot their load into her wide-open mouth. It's weird how the guys try to shoot into her mouth but some shoot gobs that actually fly up and land in her hair. Some shoot sprays that splatter her face. One shot right into her mouth with his precum and then several big snot looking gobs dropped off his cock into her mouth with some landing on her bottom lip and then like drool run down her chin and falling out of camera range but I imagine they either land on her tits or her pussy.

I've taken walking lessons and practiced in my high heels so much they are now natural. Well at least for a while and then my feet are killing me. My calves hurt too.

I did worry that Dom was going to want to put his cock in my ass but he hasn't and I am relieved. I don't know if I could do that. Though living here is simply wonderful.

Chapter 6

Another Month Goes By

It's amazing how I fell off one submissive ledge to the next one, which was a great deal lower. Dom called me in the other day to talk. Once again I was wearing the same articles of clothing, Lingerie and Heels. My sky blue panties were smaller then my bikini so my tan lines showed and the same for the matching bra. When I stood in front of the mirror and looked at myself I saw a girl. But as a girl I didn't like my tan lines showing in such a haphazard way. It would have been better to either be naked or fully clothed.

As I stood in front of Dom he held my thigh in his hand. His thumb was on my inner thigh and the palm over the front. My crotch felt warm from the touch. Not once during these two months had he done that. Oh, and as you probably figured out, Dom had plenty of people to do housework, gardening etc. None of them spoke English nor did they pay any attention to me. I think his driver lives above the garage but I never see him and the help leave at 5pm everyday so most evenings I'm alone with little to do but think girlie stuff.

Hildee was the only one I made contact with and she was mute. My hair has grown long enough that Hildee was able to style it even more femininely. I even wear it in a ponytail at times.

"Do you like being a girl," Dom asked.

It was so easy to answer, "Yes Mr. Dom." I must have said it a thousand times by now but I also meant it.

"There are three changes going forward. First, since all traces of your past are gone and I've managed to get you legally named as Michelle Submissive. That's your name Michelle Submissive." Dom said, as he took out some very legal looking documents and showed me.

"At the end of your two year stay we will reverse all this but here is the next thing you must do."

He hand me another piece of paper with large letters at the top saying, "Slave Trade." And also another document which in summary stated that for services rendered Michelle Submissive would receive $250,000 on a date some 22 months from now.

The slave papers simply stated me as property of Dom. I sort of laughed inside about them since there were no way they were a legal document in the United States whereas the quarter million was definitely a legal document. So without complaint I signed both documents.

"Next," Dom said as he opened a box, "kneel in front of me."

Well I could role-play this. I was already rp'ing a girl how hard would it be to rp a slave girl. I kneeled.

Dom showed me a metal collar that appeared to be made out of stainless steel or something. It had a plaque on the front with small letters spelling "Slave Michelle." Then there were three bands on either side of the plaque with two spaces between them, similar to a fork but flat. The two curves on either side of the front plaque hinged on each end of the plaque and tapered as they came to a locking mechanism. Dom put the collar on my and I heard it snap shut. Then he pulled out a leash and clipped on the back.

"You will always wear the collar but sometimes you will wear the lead too," he said and unclipped it.

What's odd was this excited me. I was turning to the dark with a smile on my face.

"And one last thing today," Dom said as he called Sam his black bodyguard into the room. "Sam will be in charge of you when I'm not here. He can order you to do something and you must oblige. He can also spank your ass for any infractions or bad behavior. You do not have to give Sam blowjobs but you may if you want. However you will have to ask him since he is not allowed to ask you."

I was speechless. I had gone so far that turning back wasn't possible. But there was one more request by Dom.

"Here," he handed me a bottle of pills, "I would like you to take one everyday."

"What are they," I asked?

"You'll earn an extra $50,000 for doing this," he replied

Now of course I wasn't going to take any pills without knowing what they'd do but at the same time if it wasn't too bad, hey in ounce, in for a pound.

"So what do the pills do," I asked again.

"They will balance your hormonal level and you will see your breasts swell into pretty titties within three months. However at the end of two years you can stop taking them and your chest will return to the one Michael had within two weeks. Will you do that for me?" Dom said sweetly as he looked into my eyes.

I loved being Michelle and I didn't want to go back to nothing. There were only 18 months left and a quarter of a million dollars at the end of that dark foreboding rainbow. And now an extra $50,000, I thought. Heck I was already pledged to being a girl and sucking his cock if titties would make him happier and me richer why not?

"Yes Dom," I answered.

Chapter 7

The Next Six Months

Many new things have happened these past months. Sam started coming around more often during the day while Dom was at work. At first his requests seemed innocent.

"Hey girl, while you're in the kitchen bring the SamMan a coca cola?" he would ask.

Simple, I was already in the kitchen and so I brought him his coke. However he admonished me when I handed it to him saying, "girl put it on a tray, K?"

I said 'sure,' and that was when he told me I was to address him as Mr. SamMan and he reminded me Dom had given him permission to spank me for any infractions.

Now SamMan was a big man compared to me. With my nails having grown out my hand looked like a medium feminine hand next to his very large hand. And his fingers were thick.

Things went pretty well for about a month. He hadn't needed to spank me since I was doing as I was told. Each instruction I followed and he gave me a chance after I'd make a mistake but when I tripped on the carpet and spilled his beer he said it was time.

I was wearing the same pink lingerie I wore the first day.

"Girl, I think you need a spanking," he asked rhetorically.