Turnabout

Story Info
The sorority takes over.
1.2k words
3.46
55.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers

This story is fiction. All the participants are twenty years old or older.

*

"You guys hold him down while I get his pants off!" Suzie yelled.

Eight sorority sisters held the wriggling Bart down. He was totally pinned.

"Let me go you bitches," Bart screamed. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"We're gonna show you what we think of date rapists," Suzie calmly replied.

"What are you talking about? I've never raped anyone."

Cynthia appeared out of the crowd. "You remember me don't you? You fed me some dope and when I was woozy enough, you took my cherry. Then you laughed about it and told all your friends. You remember that don't you?"

"I didn't do anything you didn't want! Let me up God damn it!"

By now Bart was tied securely to the bed in the abandoned old farmhouse. He was a very strong guy but he couldn't overcome eight irate women.

Suzie held his pants high in the air. "Now we're gonna cut your shorts off of you," she said brandishing a knife. "If you wiggle, you'll get cut."

Bart watched in horror as the blonde cut his shorts off and threw them on top of his pants.

"Look at that pecker Cynthia. I'll bet you'd like to do something to that cock, wouldn't you?"

"Oh yeah!! Maybe I'll just cut it off! I could keep it in his scrotum if I whacked off his balls too. I could keep it around my neck on a string like a little purse."

Bart's eyes widened in terror as Cynthia approached the bed wielding the knife. She laid the knife blade on top of his cock. "Don't move now or you'll castrate yourself."

The girls all got into a big huddle. Bart could hear them giggling. Finally the girls broke the huddle and walked over to the bed. Cynthia picked up the knife and swung it dangerously close to Bart's dick.

"This is your lucky day, you son of a bitch. We're just gonna have some fun with you. Then we'll call your frat brothers and let them know where to pick you up."

Bart breathed a great sigh of relief. He wouldn't be castrated!

Cynthia approached him. "I'm gonna jack you off. When you cum, you'll do it in a little bottle. Then you're gonna drink it."

That didn't sound too bad to Bart. It was then that Bart noticed the welding glove on Cynthia's hand. It was rough leather and had a lot of external stitching. The smile he had been working on quickly disappeared.

"Let's get something straight asshole. This isn't your cock anymore. It belongs to me. I plan to share it with my sisters. I wonder how much cum you'll get to drink tonight? Don't let a drop escape your lips! My wrath would be terrible."

Cynthia roughly grabbed his cock with the welding glove and started stroking. At first it felt good but as time marched on it got more and more painful. "Oh, poor Bart. I'll bet that hurts doesn't it? It took my pussy three weeks to stop aching from the rape. I wonder how long it'll take to get your dick back into shape."

Suzie saw the onset of Bart's ejaculation and grabbed an old jelly jar. She expertly caught the fluid in the jar and handed it to Cynthia. Cynthia presented it to Bart's lips. "Don't spill. If you do, it'll cost you a nut," she whispered in his ear. "I must leave you now, lover boy. Suzie is next and she doesn't like you one little bit."

Bart gagged as he swallowed the jar of semen. Cynthia held his nose shut just to be sure he drank it all. Then she slapped his nuts and laughed.

"We're not going to get very good results with that welding glove. I think we should concentrate on making him squirt as many times as possible," said Suzie.

The other girls voiced their approval. Suzie hand the welding glove to Lena. "Slap the shit out of him with this glove if he says anything," she instructed.

Lena immediately slapped Bart across the lips. "Like that?" she inquired.

"Yeah that was great. Maybe we can make his nose bleed while his pecker squirts," replied Suzie. "Who's got the Vicks?"

Marilyn produced a large jar of Vicks Vapor Rub. Susie slid a surgeon's glove on her hand and greased Bart up with the Vicks. After the treatment with the welding glove he felt like his cock was on fire. Suzie made sure she got a gob of it on his balls and a big swatch of it on his asshole.

"My cock's on fire!" Bart moaned.

Marilyn swatted him across the lips with the welding glove. "Keep your mouth shut dick head. Another outburst and you could lose something I'm sure you want to keep."

Suzie was rapidly rubbing his cock. He was close to a climax when he heard a faint buzzing sound. Just as he shot his wad, he spotted Cynthia. She was approaching him with a large, bright pink dildo.

"Wow, Bart, it looks like I'm gonna get your cherry!" she gleefully informed him.

Bart tried to keep his ass cheeks shut but Marilyn slapped him across the mouth a couple of time with the glove. He let himself relax, just for a second, and then he felt the dildo at his pucker hole. The dildo was about twelve inches long and had ridges for the full length.

"I hope this makes you bleed!" Cynthia cried as she slammed the full length of the dildo into Bart's ass. The ridges carried the Vicks well up inside him. Cynthia pumped the dildo in and out of him. He opened his mouth to scream but Suzie poured another glass of cum down his throat.

The girls all took turns fucking Bart with the dildo. They laughed their asses off while Bart trembled. He started to cry. The fun continued all night. Finally, about five in the morning, Cynthia came back into the room.

"As an extra treat, we're gonna let Mad Zelda fuck you," announced Cynthia.

A fat woman with stringy red hair and sagging tits approached the bed. She hopped up on top of Bart and slammed his cock all the way into her cunt. Pretty soon, Bart had an orgasm and Zelda dismounted and strolled away.

"We wanted to be sure you remember this little lesson. We let Zelda fuck you because she's got the clap," Cynthia announced with glee.

"Now Bart my boy, you are going to read a confession into this recorder. Then, we're going to take some pictures of you enjoying a nice glass of cum while you smile with the dildo up your ass. If any of us ever has a hard time from you or your frat brothers, these things will become a worldwide overnight sensation on the internet. Got it?" said Suzie.

"Yes maam!" he replied.

So they jammed the dildo up his ass, turned it to maximum and fed him one last glass of cum taking pictures all the while. The girls hog tied him with their bdsm kit, taped the dildo into his ass and left him.

When they got back to the sorority they called his frat and told them where brother Bart was. After the frat members stopped laughing they freed Bart and then kicked him out of the fraternity for being a pussy.

After Bart took the cure for his dose of clap, he settled down and became a model student. He didn't want anyone else ever to turn about on him.

bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers