Turnabout

Story Info
A lover teaches her cheating partner a lesson.
855 words
2.88
28.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CCj
CCj
22 Followers

I've arranged to meet you in a hotel. I've told you to wear jeans and a button down shirt. No underwear this time, I don't care whether you usually wear it or not. This time, you will dress as instructed.

I will be waiting for you in the room. I will be dressed in business clothes. A suit with a short skirt, lacy thigh high stockings, high heels, pearls, red lipstick. Lacy blouse underneath my suit jacket.

As you enter the room, we wrap our arms around each other for a sweet and sexy kiss. I can feel the thick, hardness of your cock while we kiss. Oh my sweet, I love that cock!! I love how responsive you are!! You are like an 18 year old stud for me and I love it!!!

I tell you that I have missed you dearly and I am so glad you are here. "Kiss me again," I whisper. As you do, you close your eyes and we share another deep kiss. You are startled to find that someone is behind you and pinning your arms tightly behind you. There is a man in the room, unbeknownst to you.

He ties your arms tightly behind you. You are forced into a straight-backed chair. Quickly your legs are tied tightly to the chair. Your arms are pulled tighter behind you. A look of fear and disbelief is on your face. "Now, look at you." I smile that wicked naughty smile.

My friend kisses me deeply on the lips, right after you've just kissed me. You are throbbing, your balls are full of cum, I've not let you cum for an entire week prior to this meeting, and here you are forced in a chair, tied, and unable to even masturbate.

"Poor baby."

You are forced to watch as my friend undresses himself for me. He is shaved everywhere, like a lifeguard. He has huge muscles, smooth skin, and a large, well-hung cock. His eyes are only on me and I am watching your reaction to him. I raise my foot and raise his cock with my shoe. Even when he isn't fully hard, he is huge. You are burning with envy.

"See anything you like, dear?"

Before you can answer, my naked friend slaps a ball gag on you. You shiver at his touch. What you don't know is he is going to do things to you that you can't imagine. And he will do them for me. I sit him down on the bed. In full view, I slide my skirt up, slowly. You love the sheer black hose that I am wearing.

I moan softly and slide my hands up further up my thigh. I show you a peek under my skirt and you see the tiniest, sheerest thong panties. I pull them to the side with my fingers and bring my lover's cock to my pussy.

"Is this what you wanted, sweetie?"

You try to answer, with the gag in your mouth only loud frustrated moans come out. I raise up his cock and I slide my wet pussy down. You can hear the wetness of my cunt and it is killing you to watch. I exaggerate my movements and my moans for you. I know it's cruel, and I know you are hurting, but oh baby you DESERVE it. I fuck that big cock while you watch.

Moaning, rocking my hips back and forth. He pulls my hips down and fucks me harder. I unbutton my lacy blouse and you see the sheer bra that I am wearing. It matches my panties. I described it for you before you got here. My lover tells me that he is getting ready to cum. One more squeeze with my pussy and I slide off him. I tell him to make sure that you get plenty of cum.

"After all, he wants some of it too."

My naked lover stands before you. He jacks off his cock inches from your face. I stand beside him and stroke his cock with my hand on his. As he begins to cum, I lean in and catch a big glob with my tongue. The rest of his hot cum spurts on you. All over your face, neck, shirt, chest. And I bring the cum from my mouth to yours. I lather your lips with his cum. You're gagged and unable to resist it.

"Do you think he's had enough?"

My lover undresses me the rest of the way. Inches from you again. This time, he takes over me. He spanks my ass as you watch. He takes out a riding crop and smacks my tits and my pussy with it. He attaches a black leather collar to me as you watch, helplessly. You can see the lust in his eyes and you are aching to get loose. He ties my hands to the bedposts and then ties my ankles spread-eagle to the footposts. Then he straddles me on the bed and begins to fuck my mouth. He tells me to get him nice and hard so he can fuck YOU.

CCj
CCj
22 Followers