Turnabout Institute Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,422 Followers

Dunking the tip of the razor in a second glass, this one filled with warm water. Linda, in my body, began the slow and methodical shaving of my crotch. I watched amazed as the white foam parted in the wake of the razor and only bare skin showed where once there had been thick growth. The process seemed to be agonizingly slow. James seemed determined to do a good and through job, he also seemed to be enjoying himself a great deal. His face wore an odd expression and his eyes seemed lit with an inner fire. Finally, the last of the stubble was excised from my flesh. James parted my lower lips and with great diligence, sought out and eliminated every last follicle.

He toweled me off and both of us gazed in amazement at his handiwork.

"Now, THAT looks edible." stated James as he smiled and returned to the task of eating me out. The difference in sensitivity was phenomenal! James clearly preferred the alteration as well because his skills at cunnilingus increased exponentially. Familiar with this territory in ways that I could never be, James focused his attentions on my clit. I doubted that I had ever done a job as fraction as well as this one when I was in my old body. I screamed "Linda!" and spurted all over James and the sheets. Linda, in my body, didn't seem to mind as she wiped away the juices with the back of his hand.

James winked at me and said, "Remember that package I had to deliver at dinner? Well the UPS man is at the door again."

All at once he was over me. Huge and male. I felt incredibly small and weak. As one huge hand stroked my hair and cheek the other parted the lips of my pussy. I was still so saturated I imagined that the wet spot would last a week. With a single motion, James was inside me. "Wow!" he uttered. I echoed his words while James tried to figure out the dance of intimacy from the other direction. A few fumbling thrusts and then, man oh man, did he get it! Gentle yet determined and steady thrusts in and out. I pushed away the thought that I was being fucked by my own cock and focused upon relaxing and enjoying the sensations. James kept repeating, "Baby!" over and over. I just breathed heavy. A few seconds before I felt him release deep inside me, I had an orgasm nearly as remarkable as the previous one It was almost like I had left my new body for a few seconds to become a disembodied spirit before crashing softly onto the mattress, panting heavily. Our lips sought each other's and for the longest time afterwards is was just the two of us loving each other not caring whose flesh was whose.

The spent knot of confused, amazed, elated, sated yet yearning flesh known as Mr. and Mrs. Pittman simply wallowed in the after-glow, both afraid to speak, lest the mood be broken. Finally, James uttered, "This vacation was totally worth it!" A flurry of kisses and sighs noted my agreement. I felt as elated as on the first night of my honeymoon. This was, after a fashion, our second honeymoon, as unique of one as possible. I could tell, from long experience, that James was as spent and satisfied as myself. In silence, we prepared for bed.

In the bathroom I spied my wife in my body taking a leak. James winked at me and stated, "I LOVE peeing standing up! I wish it was winter, so I could spell my name in the snow. This is so much more convenient."

"You won't think it so great when you snag your Johnson on the zipper of your fly!" I remarked.

"Won't happen, darling, I'm not a klutz like you!" came the mirthful response.

I took my turn on the pot, feeling more semen tumble out with my urine. It was a disconcerting but not unpleasant sensation. We brushed our teeth and stretched out naked on the bed. The wet spot was ice cold by now, but I didn't care. James wrapped his huge body around mine, emitting so much warmth it surprised me. I nuzzled his neck and with long, delightful strokes, he petted my body. As he doused the final light, James stated softly yet firmly,

"I'm taking that pert little ass of yours tomorrow. I'm also going to see how many times I can fuck your gorgeous little body."

"Sounds like a plan." I replied before drifting into blissful slumber.

I woke in the morning to find James stroking his morning wood.

"I LOVE hard-ons!" he stated followed by, "Now I know why you want sex every morning."

I smiled at him.

"Speaking of which," continued the woman in my body. "get to work, sucking this, woman."

"I don't like what you have become." I ventured as I made a move to position myself to perform fellatio.

"And yet, you willingly knuckle under. Face facts, you are at heart a submissive and you've always wanted to be a submissive woman. You LOVE this. and I LOVE bossing you around, just like I always do. Now get to work."

Once more I set to work on I cock that once was mine and would be again. The second time was easier. I could tell from James's vocalizing and body language that I was doing a better job this time around. I got him good and wet when James had me stop. He positioned me on my tummy and lubed up my asshole.

"I'm already wet, Baby, but I really don't want to risk hurting you. I'm a horny bastard but a kind one."

I bit the pillow as James worked hos cock into my tight rear entry. We do anal often enough for it to be familiar but still no more than a dozen times a year. James worked his way in slowly, much to my relief. I can't really describe the feeling. It was a bit like when Linda would slide a dildo or vibrator up there but very different. This was the very first time, that I knew of (I hoped that those condoms in the commode on my first night did not mean that I had sacrificed my rear cherry to a stranger) that I would be the receiver of a flesh and blood penetration.

"My GOD! Linda!" cooed James after he was balls deep inside me. The sensation when he began sliding back and forth can only be described with the multipurpose word, "Awesome!" James's strong arm encircled my waist as he raised my rear end towards him. I now knew what Linda experienced when I performed this same task upon her still, I noted that she was gentler with me and more solicitous of my desires than I usually was when our roles were reversed. Again, I had to admire Linda's gentle way of instructing me.

Both of us were panting pretty heavily when James's cobra released its venom deep inside my anus. I didn't orgasm, but I was very close. It was a very nice feeling. I felt positive that the next time we tried this kind of intercourse, I would be able to relax far more thoroughly and, most likely, come

"OK, we are SO doing THAT again!" gushed James as he reached for a towel I had left by the bed. He wiped himself and me clean, threw the towel in the laundry and we hit the showers. James really took charge, shaving my legs, underarms and pussy. Later I gave him finer points on shaving his face, then, even though it meant another shower later we decided to hit the gym. Our room had to be cleaned and stocked with fresh linens in any case.

My only choice was the second pink nightmare Linda had packed. Somehow it was more embarrassing being in front of my wife in this outfit.

"Oh, you ARE adorable!" stated James in a really annoying way.

"Don't make me kick you in the shin!" I replied.

"If you did, I'd have to turn you over my knee, shrimp!"

"You're a mean guy, "James."

"And you love it, "Linda."" he returned. I did love most but not all of it. I thought Linda in my body was being more of a jerk than I ever was at my worst. Insults were something I never engaged in and Linda was sensitive about her height. I made exactly one midget joke early in our dating days. I never made that mistake again. It was a bit disarming to discover that my generally demure wife had such an aggressive side. In my reading before taking this vacation, I had read in the institute literature that aggression and anger were common occurrences in transferred female brains because of the sheer amount of testosterone they were exposed to. Ordinarily, women got their testosterone from their men. Semen provided it whether taken orally or "intravenously" as the literature euphemistically put it. Women needed only very tiny amounts, usually. Linda's brain was still female, only now it was drowning in a sea of testosterone. The side effects were supposed to subside in a few days. I sure hoped that Linda's brain would adapt completely and soon. I didn't want her getting any meaner.

As for me, I now lacked whatever aggressiveness I had. I could still get angry, of course, but hulk-like rage was now an impossibility. Linda was always in the driver seat before, I was not so sure I wanted to be in a male-led relationship. Linda seemed to be taking to the role of a crass, female-objectifying, husband with no hesitation at all. I wondered where all of it would lead.

Working out together was always something we enjoyed. James was quite boring, impressed with the amount of weight he could now lift. He also seemed focused on who was paying attention to me. What can I say, Linda is really beautiful, I was attracting attention from both men and women. I'd always been aware of Linda's attractiveness, but she seemed immune to the stares of other people. She noticed how many pairs of eyes I attracted, however. I didn't know how to react, so I tried to blot it out. James attracted some appreciative stares of his own. Mostly from what I assumed were women temporarily in men's bodies.

We worked ourselves to a fine sense of tiredness and then returned to our suite.

"I didn't realize how gorgeous you were until I spotted all those wolf's eyes devouring pretty little you. I'll bet I could pimp you out for a fair amount of money!"

"What!" I sputtered in return.

"Just what I said. Folks would probably pay good money to bed down with you."

"That's enough!" I returned angrily, "I'll have no more of that kind of talk!"

"Why not? This vacation is expensive and lots of folks at this place are a lot more well off than we are. If you earned enough to pay for a night or two at this place, we won't take as long in repaying the bill."

"You CAN'T be serious!" I shot back.

"Oh, and what about your little fantasy of offering me as stakes when you play poker with the guys!"

"That was a joke. I'd NEVER actually do that."

"But Linda, you are NOT me!" he smirked.

"Please don't." I asked softly.

"We'll see," James returned, "Now come here and kiss me, woman."

The rest of the day was quite wonderful. James did try to see how many times he could fuck me, but he made sure I was taken care of as well. We tried several positions and I liked every one of them. It was a real eye-opener to be on the receiving end or to be giving in an unusual position.

Skipping lunch all together, we had dinner delivered to our room and took turns feeding each other. James was really sweet, and I felt protected and loved, even when I was naked and vulnerable. James really took to eating out my now bald snatch and before long he excelled at it, making Payton only a pleasant memory. We were beyond tired when we snuggled together and drifted off to sleep, grinning widely ear to ear as the sandman arrived.

We nearly overslept our brunch date with Ishmael and Iris, we were fashionably late. To my mild disappointment, Iris wore a charming One piece that was ALMOST translucent, and Ishmael wore a bathing suit so tiny I considered it a glorified G-string! James could not keep his eyes off Ismael's junk. James wore trunks and a Tee shirt. I was in a tiny bikini with a see-through wrap. Eventually, all of us were able to focus upon our meals and stopped ogling each other.

After we ate, James challenged Ismael to a race the length of the pool. Iris and I prepared to cheer on our respective heroes.

"What are the stakes, James?" asked Ishmael.

"If you win you get to kiss Linda for five uninterrupted minutes. I win, and I get to kiss YOU for five uninterrupted minuets"

Ismael looked at me, gazed at Iris and then focused upon James.

"If I win you have to kiss ME, James, replied Ishmael

"That seems more than fair," returned James

I didn't want James to win. I didn't want him to lose either. Iris looked a bit put out and interjected,

"Whoever wins, I get to kiss Linda for five minutes or there is no race."

Everyone else agreed, not caring about my opinion and Ishmael and James squared off. It was a very close race, James had length, but Ishmael had more muscles and just a tad more speed. It was a virtual dead heat but James just edged Ishmael. James demanded his kiss immediately and I stood there and watched my wife in my body suck face with another man with a woman's brain. James didn't kiss ME like that! Before I could contemplate that fact too long Iris embraced me, forcing me against her gigantic tits. They felt like quicksand as she squeezed me tight and began kissing me in a way I really, really. liked. When we finished, Ismael and James were applauding.

"You are HOT, girl!" Stated James as he swept me up into his arms. "Damn, watching that really turned me on. I wonder what it would be like to watch you go all the way with somebody else."

"Well stop wondering," I replied, "That's NOT going to happen!"

"Don't be so adamant, Linda. Things can change."

After brunch, we got dressed. Khaki's and a polo for James and a pair of nice shorts, peasant top and sun hat for myself and took a hike about the grounds of the institute. They have wonderful gardens and there is a small pond where one can feed both ducks and catfish. It was a perfect summer's day and the two of us just reveled in each other's company. It could have been any romantic walk in our long relationship, yet somehow, it was more intimate and sincere. In a small copse of trees, away from prying eyes, James and I made love under a late-day sun atop James's shirt. It was fantastic!

As we walked back to the Institute, James asked, "How do you feel about inviting Iris and Ishmael over to our room tonight?"

"What for?"

"Cards, maybe, maybe Trivial Pursuit, drinks, definitely."

"OK, I replied, but find a way to get invited to their place. They are in a luxury suit and I'd really like to see the inside of one of those things!"

"Deal!" replied James.

Ishmael must own part of Fort Knox, to afford the luxury he and Iris shared! Their suit had EVERYTHING, even a private elevator! Quite frankly, I was awed. In her regular svelte female form,

Linda works with huge amounts of money so she, or rather he, was more blasé. Despite feeling completely out of my element, even though I had been the one to insist on this meeting place, conversation came easily.

The bar in the suite of the "Two I's," as they called themselves, had just about every high-priced liquor you could imagine. I decided to forgo beer and switch to velvety smooth, high grade, high cost imported whisky. I had to go slow however because of my much shorter stature and mass, so that I did not get shit-faced immediately. Like, James, I had dressed to impress, an expensive black dress, Prada shoes and bag, black nylon, Linda's most expensive outfit. James had on his best suit, his only tailored one.

We talked, a bit, about our normal lives. Aside from income level, we had a great deal in common. We were both childless and shared several hobbies and rooted for some of the same sports teams. We played cards, hearts at first, then, Iris got a wicked gleam in her eye and suggested, "high-stakes poker." I began to protest that we didn't have that kind of cash. Ismael snorted with laughter and stated, "No problem, folks, I'll spot you." With that, he set down a stack of twenty-five one hundred-dollar bills!

James cooed with enthusiasm as did Iris and Ishmael. All I could keep thinking was, "With a stake like that, you could build up a very big debt very quickly." True, it was not our money but Linda sucks at poker, likes to bet big, and is a terrible bluffer. That is why I never let her sit in with the guys when we play cards. In the back of my mind, I always imagined her betting the mortgage money with my boss while holding a pair of deuces! I was out voted. What could I do, spoil everybody's evening?

The problems of being married to a very bad poker player are greatly magnified when said player has no idea how piss-poor of a player they are. Linda never questioned why, in her single days, she lost every game of strip poker she ever played, usually she was the very first to lose her clothes. In fact, the only time she ever won at poker is when I took pity on her and played like I was drunk or when I WAS drunk.

You can well imagine how the rest of the night went. Linda in my body bed big, lost big and then rose to the limit when Ismael placed his entire stake in the kitty. Before too many hours had passed, James owed both Ismael and Iris several thousand dollars.

"I'm afraid I am going to ask you to pay up," stated Ishmael with a lusty smile.

"IF you can!" smirked Iris.

James gathered up all my cash. It was not nearly enough. James gazed at the two I's then asked, "How much for Linda's clothes?"

"Honey!" I began to object.

"I'm afraid her clothes, ALL of them, will not be nearly enough to cover what you owe."

James looked at me. I recognized that look! I HATED that look!

"Alright, I'll throw Linda in as well. Will that settle things?"

Iris grinned widely and said, "Yes, that will make Ishmael and me happy, but that will leave you odd man out, James."

"I'll just play with myself as I watch!"

My eyes must have been big as saucers as I pleaded, "Honey! Don't do this!"

"Oh, calm down, Baby, deep down you KNOW you want this. Now, STRIP!"

"We'll take care of that." Said Iris and Ishmael in unison.

Before I could even object I felt Iris's, hot lips pressed up against mine and Ismael's fingers on the zipper of my dress. In no time at all I was buck naked. Ishmael picked me up and toted me over to the bed while both Irish and my wife in my body began shedding their clothes. Ishmael slid me between the sheets and Iris slid in next to me.

"Darling, A Mexican hairless!" gushed Irish as he lips began parting my pussy lips. Ishmael quickly stripped slid in next to us and started nibbling my tits. It was shortly after this I stopped resisting. The sensation of being licked and sucked off at both ends quickly became irresistible, I surrendered my ass and my pussy to both husband and wife. At some point, Iris broke out a strap-on and went to town. I saw Iris orgasm as she pumped into me with the dildo. I saw Ishmael's" O" face several times as he fucked me.

Through it all, James grinned liked a mad man from a bedside chair and jerked off over and over. It was almost dawn when all of us fell into the bed and slept till five in the afternoon. I woke up, with my head between Iris's massive boobs and Ishmael's butt. The mood was subdued. How do you top an evening like that? Naked, Iris was truly spectacular. I could appreciate Ishmael's nude charms as well. The two I's invited us to visit them at their summer home on the Hamptons, but they knew, and we knew, that we would not. They were, however, serious about keeping my clothes. James objected but Iris stated, "A deal is a deal. Ishmael and I love collecting souvenirs!" Rather than walk naked through the hallways, James provided me his dress shirt.

We returned to our room, showered, shaved, dressed conservatively and headed down to dinner, James seemed a bit melancholy as we ate. I asked him if anything was wrong.

"I feel a little guilty for what happened last night," he said at last.

"I'm glad to hear that, Honey. YES, I did enjoy what happened. The sex was fantastic! BUT, you had no right to give me away like a bowling trophy," I replied.

"The cutest little bowling trophy ever!" he said trying to lighten to mood before he became serious again, "No, really, I am sorry, Baby," James's face, serious, sober, handsome, and contrite broke into a sly smile and he stated, "Let's make the rest of our stay here all about us. Let's ignore all the distractions and all the hot bodies and concentrate on giving each other the best, most meaningful time we can for the rest of our stay."

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,422 Followers