Turnabout is Fair, Isn't It

Story Info
Wife doing her one thing regardless.
2.8k words
4.04
51.1k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jrsmale
jrsmale
30 Followers

This story is completely fictional, but with roots in real life. If you find the English and grammar and maybe the idioms are unusual this is because this story is written in New Zealand English which is a little different from American or UK English.

We are very indebted to VMKC for editing our story and making it so much more readable, Thanks VMKC.

*

Denise and I had met and married at a later age. We are now in our early 50's, each having been through a previous marriage and both have mature children. Neither of us would gain prizes in beauty contests, but we are both active and healthy and in good shape. Our sex life was, to me at least, really great, with both of us instigating and participating.We had sex at least twice a week and sometimes more on Saturday night. When I slipped into bed beside her, Denise used to pull me closer and we would hurriedly take each other's sleepwear off and settle into a good slow fuck.

But about five weeks ago,just as I was slipping peacefully to sleep with Denise's leg over mine and her soft breath on my cheek, she said, "Darling, the girls from work are all going for drinks on Friday evening. You don't mind if I go for an hour or two do you?"

I took a deep breath to steady myself and gain my senses, but as she had already gone to sleep I didn't get a chance to say, "I don't think it is right for you to go." I lost the chance by default.

Friday evening she came down into the lounge freshly showered, very little make up, and looking like the girl next door. She kissed me fondly and promised not to be late.I asked Denise,"Where are you meeting the girls?" and she said,"the Grumpy Mole Bar." Sure enough, about 10.30 she came in really hyped up, eyes glowing and bouncing with energy. Ready to fuck.

"We had a great time." she said. "They had a karaoke machine and we sang all evening. I didn't get up at all, of course, but it was fun singing along and laughing. Come on. Take me to bed. I need you to fuck my brains out." Who was I to argue with an offer like that.

Next week nothing was said, but after a light meal, Denise had freshened up and changed her clothes, she gave me a kiss and went off to meet the girls. The precedence was set. Denise's return home each Friday night became later and later each week, till midnight got to be the norm.

"You were not singing karaoke all evening were you?"

"Oh no!" came the casual reply. "We got sick of that. Now we go to the Golden Bar where they have a dance floor. It is much more fun."

Danger bells started to ring with me, The Golden Bar was a great pick up joint and I was getting a bit terse but I bit my tongue.

She said,"You don't need to get jealous. I'm not doing anything wrong."Then hurried out the door.

But after Denise left I went up to our bedroom and searched through her wardrobe and drawers finding a frock or two, a skirt and some Victoria Secret underwear that I had never seen before. I had also noticed that she was becoming more terse as her skirts became shorter.

Next Friday, as soon as Denise left, (by now with only a quick kiss on my cheek and a "see you." and she was out the door). I slipped into the bathroom, a quick brush of the teeth and comb through the hair, and I followed her down to the Golden Bar. I slipped quietly in the back door and on to a bar stool where I could watch the crowd.

Sure enough, there were the "girls" but there too, were several young studs all of whom obviously knew each other well and together with the girls were having a great fun evening. One male in a smart blue shirt was sitting very close and improperly with Denise, and she was obviously enjoying the attention. Denise and Blue Shirt got up to dance, and I saw that they obviously knew each others' moves and had, in my opinion, danced together often. A slow number started and immediately Denise's arms went around his neck, her head on his shoulder and his hands down her back and he was kneading her arse. I had seen enough, so I quietly left the bar and headed home. Denise was very late home, straight into the shower and snuck into bed. I pretended to be sound asleep.

During the week I made a lunch date with my mate Allan who was recently divorced, and told him the whole story. Talking it out eased my anger but not my resolve. Plans were laid.

As Denise was getting ready next Friday, I went into the bedroom to find her in sheer black panties and a matching bra, with stockings and garter belt.

"Wow!" I said. "That's some outfit!"

"Oh it just makes me feel good to wear nice things. It's no big deal.What's your problem? Are you jealous?"

When she left I did a quick change, called Allan, and we went out for a few drinks ourselves. I don't actually drink much. I had just enough to smell of booze, and we stayed very late. I planned for Denise to get home before me, and sure enough, when I rolled in, pretending to be really drunk, she was storming round the house.

"Where have you been, and who have you been with?"

"Oh! I have just been out for a few drinks with the boys. Excuse me I have to pee," and I rushed into the toilet, relieved myself and then quickly climbed into bed where I lay on my back snoring, feigning sleep.

The atmosphere was very cold during Saturday and Sunday and onwards through the week, but I whistled as I got ready for work and pretended not to notice. The week slowly went by and although we were speaking, there were no kisses or cuddles but I didn't let on I was supposed to be in the dog box. I was waiting to see if my message had been received.

No such luck. Friday night Denise came to the lounge door where I was watching a football match on the TV, and she had on a long coat, completely hiding how she was dressed. "Have fun dear," I called over my shoulder.

As soon as she had gone I rang Allan. "All systems go! See you there." Upstairs. Shower, Shave, Change. Deodorant. Aftershave. Out the door.

I met Allan at the Golden Bar, and we quietly sat in a dark corner and watched for a while. The place was bouncing, and there were our girls and guys same as before. Blue Shirt had his arm around Denise, his other hand was on her thigh, and she was laughing and flirting with him enjoying the moment.

We watched when Denise got up and went towards the toilets, and almost immediately Blue Shirt followed. I quietly followed and could see them in a dark corner with one of his hands squeezing her breasts and the other hand under her skirt. Their tongues were down each other's throats and she was rubbing his enlarged cock. A man called out, "Get a room why don't you," and slipped quickly into the men's toilet.

Denise and Blue Shirt whispered together and he grabbed her hand and they slipped out the back door. I followed and saw the pair climb into a pickup truck which Blue Shirt fired up and for a moment I thought they would drive out of the parking lot. However Blue Shirt just moved the pickup over to a dark corner of the parking lot and then they snuggled down. I waited a short while and then snuck along in the shadows and peeked in the side window. No need to be too careful as they were now really lost to this world. Blue Shirt had Denise's top open and her bra undone,her skirt up round her waist and her knickers were hanging from the rear view mirror. Denise had opened Blue Shirt's fly and was giving him a right old blow job. She was taking him a long way into her mouth and throat. Incidentally Denise had never given this service to me. She always said that it was dirty and would make her throw up.

I moved away and waited in the shadows for about 20 minutes (seemed longer), and when I walked back into the pub I watched Denise and Blue Shirt come back to the table, they looked around guiltily but then started talking to the girls and guys. I also noticed that one of the other girls and a guy had disappeared and then I saw them coming back with a well fucked look about them. I managed to make it back to Allan without Denise seeing me.

In due course we spotted two lovely looking ladies who had knowingly come for a good night out, so we went over with the obvious introduction, "Can we buy you lovely ladies a drink?" We were in. They introduced themselves as Carol and Susan and were from a nearby town. They were great fun. Laughter and conversation and quite a bit of flirting with us made for a fun time. Eventually we leveled with them and told them the whole story. They thought it was hilarious and were keen to help us bring things to a head.

Denise and Blue Shirt got up to dance, and as soon as a slow number started the arms went around the neck, the head on the shoulder and the hands on the arse. We all got up to dance as well, Carol and I moved to one side of our quarry, while Allan and Susan danced round to their other side. When Denise looked up and saw me she stopped in shock. Her eyes went wide, and her mouth dropped opened.

"John! What are you doing here?"

"Just a night out with the boys, same as you," I said. "Let me introduce you to Carol. Carol, this is my wife Denise, and who are you?" Blue Shirt just stood there stuck for words. He stumbled and stuttered and after a few moments said,"Peter."

"Don't let us spoil your dance," I said sarcastically, and I steered Carol around the dance floor holding her close and snogging her a bit. Then I took her back to our table. We sat and made a big show of laughing and having another drink, then made another big show of the four of us leaving together. Actually, Allan and I escorted the ladies, who were now ecstatic at the outcome of their evening, to their car promising to meet up again next Friday night, and I quickly went home because I wanted to be there before Denise.

I was sitting at the table when she stormed in all guns blazing.

"You bastard! Embarrassing me in front of my friends like that. How dare you!"

"Oh Darling! I was just doing what you were doing. What is the difference?" I said.

"Of course there is a difference. I had no idea you were going to be there, and Peter is just a friend from work. You had no right to embarrass me like that."

"I did not embarrass you. You embarrassed yourself, and "just friends" do not go to dark corners to make out. I will not be cuckolded by you Denise." She staggered at this point and was speechless.

"You can stay the night but sleep in the spare room," I said. "In the morning I will expect you to pack your personal belongings and leave. We will both get lawyers on Monday and terminate our marriage. You are a mature woman and have chosen your path. Now continue down it. I'm off to bed. Good night."

Denise wailed, "You cannot do that to me just because I had a night out with my friends."

"Friends?" I said.

Denise still maintained that she was just out with the girls and she worked with Peter and they were not doing anything wrong.

Then I said, "By the way did you pick up your knickers off the rear view mirror in the truck?" Stunned silence from Denise.

Denise cried and said,"But I really love you and you cannot just throw me out for one small indiscretion. I did not mean to hurt you. Will you please give me another chance? I won't do that again ever, I do not want another man. Besides I have nowhere to go."

I said I would give her another chance, but I told her to stay in the spare room for now and we will see how things go. We were like flat mates for the following week, except for Denise's snide remarks to the effect that I was just jealous.

So for the next week we were courteous to each other and Denise tried hard to get me back into her bed, which I was missing because she was a very good and vigorous fuck. However I also thought about Carol as she happened to be personality personified, looked good too and I wanted to meet up with her again as we had arranged last week.

I called Allan and agreed to meet up with him at the Golden Bar on the Friday night hoping that Carol and Susan might be there. I was just a bit interested in Carol.

As I got dressed in my white shirt and dress jeans to go out, Denise stormed into my room and demanded to know where I was going, and I said,"Out with Allan for a few drinks. I take it you are not going out tonight. Remember, you said I only want one man." I was setting a trap.

Denise sarcastically enquired where I was heading, and I said Golden Bar knowing that there were only two bars with dancing and music in our area on a Friday night.

I headed out and down the road waiting at a point about three blocks away.Sure enough after about thirty minutes I saw Denise head out.

Meeting up with Allan we compared notes and went to the Golden Bar where we met up with Carol and Susan. They were very pleased to see us again. In fact I received a very sexy kiss from Carol as did Allan from Susan. Carol told me she was not sure we would turn up tonight because I had caught Denise out and maybe was satisfied. My greeting kiss assured her differently.

We had a couple of drinks and a turn or two around the floor and by this time I confided in Carol that I maybe interested in her, and she said, "Me too!"

As we had not seen Denise in the Golden Bar and I was sure that she would not come here with the girls knowing that Allan and I would be there, I said to my friends, "let's go over to the Lone Star and see what we shall see."

Sure enough upon arriving at the Lone Star Bar, there was Denise together with Peter and some others. I could see she had quite a few drinks aboard and was all over him. We found a table near the back of the bar for our group and proceeded to watch Denise and Peter. Carol and Susan found the whole procedure hilarious but I was in this for the coup de gras.

Sure enough about midnight Denise and Peter slipped out through the back of the bar through a door near the toilets into the parking lot. Allan and I followed. This time Peter had a closed van. Denise and Peter opened the rear doors and climbed inside. We gave them about 20 minutes (It seemed like hours) and then we pounced. Tearing the doors open we beheld two naked people writhing around in the ancient fertility dance of sex. You should have heard Denise scream! Peter started to threaten me till he saw Allan with me.

I had not seen Carol and Susan follow us out but they were there laughing fit to wet themselves and we had also gathered a crowd of onlookers. Quick as a flash Carol leaned into the van and grabbed their clothes and threw them over the fence into the next property. Denise and Peter were now starkers in the middle of a half drunken crowd who thoroughly enjoyed the spectacle shouting for, "More, More, More." Denise was hysterical.

When the uproar subsided I leaned over and said to Denise,"It did not take long for you to want another man did it? Just one week."Also, over the hubbub I said to Denise,"Do not come home."

With that I said to the girls,"Let's all go over to Allan's apartment.It's only a couple of blocks from here and we will have a drink or two and work out just where we go from here."

jrsmale
jrsmale
30 Followers