Turnabout is Fair Play

Story Info
Two couples get together to celebrate.
4k words
4.14
99.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlueBard
BlueBard
21 Followers

Even though nothing had ever been discussed, the outcome of our evening with Suzanne and Jeff was already predetermined. My wife, Lisa, and I were meeting Suzanne and Jeff at the Hyatt for drinks to celebrate the recent completion of Jeff's screen play. More importantly, we were also meeting to repay a debt. It had been in this same hotel, a couple of weeks ago, that Suzanne, Lisa, and I had explored the now apparently limitless boundaries of our friendship. The resulting menage a trois between the three of us had opened our eyes to a whole new world of sensual pleasure. Tonight Jeff was going to be indoctrinated to that pleasure as well.

I sat on the bed and watched my wife dress for the evening. Lisa looked exceptionally beautiful as she stood, clad in only a black thong, before the vanity mirror. Her smooth skin was tanned dark brown. Knowing that I was watching, her dark cherry red nipples were showing their arousal. Lisa's tits, while not large, had maintained a perfect champagne glass shape. However, it was Lisa's ass that had always drawn the most attention from men, myself included. As I watched Lisa, it was obvious that her ass was what thong designers always had in mind.

"Should I wear a bra tonight?" Lisa asked playfully while watching me in the mirror.

"I don't know," I said. "Are your nipples going to be that hard all night?"

"Probably."

"Then don't wear a bra," I smiled.

"Ok," Lisa said. "You're the boss." From a hanger, Lisa pulled a short, black cocktail dress and carefully slipped it over her head and shoulders. The dress was scandalously short and highlighted Lisa's long girlish legs.

"Damn. You look good tonight," I murmured while wrapping my arms around her from behind and kissing the nape of her neck. Lisa moaned softly and turned her head to expose more of her neck to my mouth.

"We've gotta go," she said reluctantly pulling away from my embrace. "We'll be late.

As luck would have it, we were not late at all, but actually pulled into the parking lot of the Hyatt just as Suzanne and Jeff were getting out of their car.

"Hey guys!" Lisa said bounding from the car almost before it had rolled to a stop. Lisa jumped into the surprised arms of Jeff and planted a quick playful kiss on his lips.

"Well, hello to you to," Jeff smiled obviously pleased by Lisa's flirtation.

"What about me?" Suzanne asked with a mock pout. "Don't I get a 'hello?''

"Oh, don't worry. I didn't forget about you, Hun." Lisa laughed and wrapped her friend of five years in a warm hug.

"Don't worry," I said coming up from behind and offering my hand to Jeff. "I won't kiss you."

"That's a relief," laughed Jeff. "I was getting a little nervous."

Even though Suzanne had told Jeff immediately about our tryst of a few weeks ago and Jeff had been totally supportive of it, I still felt quite uneasy at having been with this man's wife. Tonight, I figured we would have to resolve that issue.

The two women started into the hotel bar, arm in arm and giggling like school girls, while Jeff and I followed a short distance behind. I knew that Jeff's eyes were riveted to my wife's ass which was barely concealed by the hemline of her dress. Fair enough, I suppose because my eyes had been trained on Suzanne ever since I'd gotten out of the car. Suzanne wore the same flimsy cotton sundress that she had worn before and for good reason. The dress featured a plunging neckline which left very little of Suzanne's incredible set of tits to the imagination. The hemline, while not as short as Lisa's, still came to about mid thigh and revealed Suzanne's firm, toned legs. It was with little surprise that I observed the men in the bar turn and gaze in appreciation as our wives made their way through the bar to an unoccupied booth in the corner.

"Well, so this is the scene of the crime," Jeff deadpanned as he slid into the booth directly opposite Lisa. "Relax," he laughed probably noting the color having fled from my face. "I told you guys that's cool. I wouldn't approve if it was just anyone, but you guys are different, you know?" Jeff's handling of the situation put me immediately at ease. "Besides, turnabout is fair play." He said while looking directly at Lisa who blushed and smiled shyly but maintained Jeff's gaze.

"Ok, then let's begin with a dance." Lisa said as she stepped out of the booth and grabbed Jeff's hand.

"Ohhh, do I have to," groaned Jeff.

"C'mon, it'll be fun." Lisa said and winked at Suzanne. "You guys'll behave yourselves, won't you?"

"Us?" Suzanne laughed. "Of course not."

"Did you see who was working the front desk?" I asked Suzanne as Jeff and Lisa were controlling the dance floor.

"No," Suzanne said, craning her neck to get a view of the lobby.

"Our ol' friend Anthony," I said. Anthony had been the desk clerk on the night of our threesome and had given us an excellent rate on a room in exchange for a glimpse at Suzanne's tits. "Are you up for another round of 'Let's make a deal?'" I asked.


"I don't know," Susan said while folding her arms on the table underneath her sizeable breasts and leaning forward so that her cleavage threatened to spill out of her top. "Do you think so?" Suzanne headed out to the lobby while I stayed behind to order drinks.

"That prick!" Suzanne said in a huff a few moments later after returning from the lobby."

"What's the matter," asked Lisa. She and Jeff had returned from the dance floor just ahead of Suzanne.

"Oh, it's nothing," Suzanne said, but the irritation on her face was still evident. "I'm going to the ladies room. Do you want to come?" Suzanne said with a barely perceptive tilt of the head.

"Uh, sure." Lisa said.

After quite too many rounds of drinks to count, we suddenly looked around and realized that the bar staff had begun cleaning up for the evening. "Oh, my gosh!" Exclaimed Lisa. "What time is it?"

"Wow," I said after checking my watch. "It's after 1:30."

"Man," Jeff said shaking his head. "I think I've had a little more to drink than I thought. I'm not sure I can drive home."

"Oh, don't worry about that," Lisa said while smiling at Suzanne. "That's all taken care of." From her purse, Lisa withdrew a room card and placed it on the table.

"What's this?" Jeff asked with a pretended air of innocence.

"Oh, you know damn well what that is," chided Suzanne. Now come on. These heels are killing me!" With that Suzanne picked up the key and lead us all to the glass elevators in the middle of the lobby. As we waited for the elevator, Lisa waved brazenly to the young desk clerk across the lobby.

"Whew," commented Jeff. "That's gotta be the biggest black guy I've ever seen."

"Believe me," said Lisa. "He is." Both girls looked at each other for a moment before dissolving into uncontrollable laughter just as the elevator doors opened.

"Do you get the feeling we're missing something?" Jeff said.

"Yes, I do." I said. "What gives girls?"

"Wait until you see the room. Then we'll tell you everything," Lisa promised while wrapping her arms tightly around me.

Once the doors closed behind us, we discovered that the elevator wouldn't go all the way to the fourteenth floor.

"Hey, let me see the room card," said Jeff. He took the card from Suzanne and inserted into a slot on the elevator control panel. "Wow," he said handing the card back to Suzanne. "This is going to be one helluva room. We're going to the penthouse."

The elevator went straight to the fourteenth floor without any stops and opened up directly to the most lavish room any of us had ever seen.

"Oh my God!" Lisa exclaimed gleefully. "This is incredible."

"Yeah," I agreed. "The bathroom is bigger than our bedroom at home."

After a quick tour of the suite, Jeff flopped down on the leather sofa in the living room while I selected a deep, high backed leather chair. "Man, there's room for two of us, just in the chair," I said.

"Ok," Lisa said as she climbed into the chair and straddled me. Lisa had clearly abandoned all inhibitions as she ground her pelvis against me. I reached around and felt her ass which was now clearly exposed to the rest of the room.

"Hey, wait a second you two." Called Suzanne from the wet bar where she was fixing yet another round of drinks. "I think someone promised an explanation for this marvelous room. Lisa rotated enough to shoot Suzanne a look, before climbing off my lap.

"Ok. But I need another drink first," Lisa said and she went to help Suzanne serve.

"I hope margaritas are alright with everyone," Suzanne said while taking a spot next to Jeff on the sofa.

"Enough stalling already," I said. "Out with it."

The two girls looked at each other for a moment. "You start," Lisa said to Suzanne. "And then I'll finish it."

Suzanne took a sip from her glass and launched into the tale. "Well, when I went to talk to Anthony, I was all set to work the same deal as we had done before."

"Wait a second," interrupted Jeff. "What deal? Nobody ever said anything about working a deal before."

"Just hold on," Suzanne rolled her eyes. "Let me finish. So anyway, I was all set to give Anthony an eyeful of my tits in exchange for a room. Just like last time." She said this last part slowly for Jeff's benefit. "Hell, I was even ready to let him fondle my tits if that's what it would have taken, but he saw me coming and started shaking his head right away.

"Don't even start with me," he said. "The only room left in the entire place is the penthouse."

"Great. I said. "We'll take it."

"I can't let you have the penthouse just for a quick look at those titties," he said. "C'mon, please. It's my husband's birthday and we want to give him a night to remember." I lied.

"I'll tell you what," he said while looking around and giving me that cute sorta

smile he gave us before." Suzanne directed this last comment to Lisa. "I'll let you

and your friends have the room and complimentary wet bar, if you give me a blow job."

"Absolutely not, I said and walked away."

"That's when you came back to the table?" I asked.

"Yup."

"And then you two went to the ladies room together," added Jeff as we both sounded like a couple of lawyers.

"Right."

"And somehow we ended up with the penthouse anyway," I said while looking toward Lisa who was now sitting on the floor with her back against the fireplace mantle.

"I guess I'll finish the story," said Lisa. "Suzanne fills me in on everything in the

restroom, and I'm like, what the hell, I've always wondered what a black cock tasted like and Anthony's pretty cute. Shit, I'll blow him for the penthouse." We all start laughing at Lisa's nonchalance. I was kind of getting turned on by the whole thing and could feel my own cock begin to rise against the fabric of my slacks.

"No wait," Suzanne said in between fits of laughter and holding her side. "That's not the funny part. Tell 'em, Lisa."

"Well, apparently Anthony's the only one working tonight and so he can't leave the front desk. He's gotta be there in case a guest shows up needing directions to the ice machine or something. So I figure, hell that's no problem and walked around the counter and knelt down in front of him. Nobody can see me from the other side because the desk is too tall. 'You just keep working Anthony,' I told him. 'Act like nothings going on, and I'll take care of everything else.' So I unzip his pants and pull out this huge black shlong. No offense Honey," Lisa said turning to me. "But this thing was about the size of my arm!" I could feel the color rising in my face as a twinge of jealousy raced through me. But I was so turned on by her story that I decided to not to worry about it.

"So they station me as the lookout." Interjected Suzanne. "But all I'm looking out for is Lisa going to work on Anthony's cock. Wow, it was turning me on."

"Yeah, thanks a lot Suzanne," said Lisa. "I've got two hands wrapped around Anthony's cock and am just pumping him in and out of my mouth like crazy trying to get him to cum so we can get back to the table before you guys really start to miss us. And the next thing I know, he's talking to some old woman."

"This old lady comes up and surprises all three of us. I completely didn't even see her coming," said Suzanne.

"Yeah, great lookout you are," teased Lisa. "So, I've got Anthony just about ready to explode and suddenly he's talking about ironing boards or something."

"I about peed my pants," laughed Suzanne. "It's like 11:30 at night, what the hell does this old broad need an ironing board for."

"Anyway, I figure screw it. I've come this far. I'm not about to start all over again. I start just swallowing Anthony's cock, forcing it down my throat, you know. And then I feel him start to stiffen up just as he's reaching for the phone to call housekeeping to arrange for the old woman's ironing board."

"Oh, my God!" Suzanne was now crying she was laughing so hard. "It was so funny! He's like: 'Hellllooooo! Yessss, can we ggget an ironing boooard sent to room 243!?' I swear he started convulsing and had to grab the desk to keep from collapsing. And the old woman's eyes are huge like 'What the hell's wrong with this guy'"

"So you swallowed?" I asked incredulously. Lisa was usually a duck and cover kind of girl.

"I had no choice," Lisa pleaded. "I wasn't getting it on this dress, it cost over a hundred and fifty dollars. And wow! He shot a bucket load down my throat. I never knew a guy could cum that much! Don't worry Honey," Lisa said to me. "I kind of liked it. I'll have to do that more often," she said with a wink.

"With me, I hope." I said.

"So, that's how we ended up with the penthouse," concluded Lisa.

"Man," groaned Jeff. "That was one helluva hot story. No offense buddy," Jeff said to me. "But that really turned me on. As if to prove that fact, Suzanne reached over and massaged Jeff's crotch through his pants.

"Ohhh, Honey." Suzanne cooed. "That really did get you worked up!"

"Can I come and touch it too?" Lisa asked. Jeff looked at me for approval and I nodded my head.

"What the hell," I said laughing. "After what she's been through, I hope you measure up." Lisa sat on the other side of Jeff and both girls began rubbing his cock and balls. It wasn't long before a darkened wet stain appeared where the tip of his cock was. While Lisa continued to pump Jeff's cock through his pants, Suzanne stripped off her sundress, revealing that she was completely naked underneath. Her pussy was neatly shaved and glistening with her arousal. Lifting one of her large tits to Jeff's mouth, her husband automatically running his tongue across her erect nipple, which was dark and long, between his teeth. Jeff, playfully bit down just enough to cause a moan to escape from Suzanne's mouth. Meanwhile, I got on the floor between Lisa's legs and began rubbing her wet and swollen pussy through the fabric of her thong. I loved the sweet aroma of Lisa's pussy when she was aroused. I longed to bury my face between her legs.

Standing up, Lisa pulled the $150 cocktail dress over her head and tossed it in a wadded pile in the corner. I guessed it would be safe from flying cum all the way over there. Stepping out of her thong, Lisa pulled my head to her cunt and began grinding it into my face covering my face with her wetness.

After a few moments, the girls started to undress Jeff. He started to stand up, but Lisa pushed him back down on the sofa. "No way, buddy boy." She said. "Tonight's going to be a night you won't soon forget." Both girls began by pressing their breasts all over his face. With four perfectly round and firm tits in his face, Jeff looked like he as in heaven. As they worked their way down Jeff's body, Lisa stared at his cock. "Ohhh, she moaned softly. Your cock looks beautiful. Do you mind if I suck on it" Lisa asked of Suzanne.

"No, please do." Suzanne said. "I know Jeff has fantasized about having you wrap your lips around his dick." A drop of pre-cum emerged from the tip of Jeff's cock Which Lisa caught with her finger and began spreading it around his bulbous shaped head. Suzanne began playing with Lisa's nipples by gently rolling them between her thumb and forefinger as my wife slowly slid Jeff's cock between her lips. With the woman on either side of him, Jeff was able to reach around and fondle each girl's ass. Lisa loves having her ass played with during sex, so I knew this was driving her insane as her head began bobbing up and down on Jeff's cock in earnest. I positioned myself behind Suzanne and began kissing back and shoulders.

"Oh, play with my tits Andre," Suzanne groaned. I reached around and grabbed two handfuls of her incredibly gorgeous tits. I've always admired how large and yet firm Suzanne's breasts were. Feeling my cock rise against her backside, Suzanne shifted herself to apply more pressure to my throbbing member.

Lisa was now kneeling between Jeff's knees and was hefting his balls in her hands. Leaning forward, she sucked one completely into her mouth while still manipulating his engorged dick with her hand. With Jeff's cock available, Suzanne took his purple head into her mouth. For a few moments, both girls worked in perfect tandem as Lisa pumped Jeff's cock in and out of his wife's hungry mouth while still licking and sucking on his balls.

Pulling Jeff to the floor, Lisa straddled his face and slowly lowered her completely shave pussy to his mouth. Suzanne was now on all fours and continuing to suck on Jeff's cock. I moved behind her and held my cock up to the warm wetness of her slit. Feeling my cock in position, Suzanne slowly pushed back and allowed me to slide inside of her. I couldn't believe how hot and tight her pussy felt; almost like a hand as the muscles of her cunt gripped my shaft. We were all moaning with carnal grunts as Lisa was rhythmically riding Jeff's face and playing with her own tits while his wife deep throated his cock and I had now grabbed a hold of Suzanne's hips and was burying myself deep inside her box.

Standing up, Lisa turned to Suzanne and said, "I want Jeff to fuck me tonight."

"By all means," Suzanne agreed. Lisa laid down on the floor and spread her legs wide. "Come on big boy," she pleaded. "I want you to fuck me hard!"

I rolled over on the floor as well and pulled Suzanne on top of me. "We can't let them have all the fun," I said. Suzanne smiled as she felt my shaft plunge deep inside of her. Rotating her hips so that her clit rubbed against the base of my cock, Suzanne leaned forward so that I could suck on her tits. Taking one boob in each hand, I tugged roughly on her nipples. "Oh, yes. Don't stop," Suzanne said with her eyes closed. "Damn, that's like electricity shooting straight to my cunt!"

"Oh! Oh! Oh Fuck!" I heard my wife scream out in pleasure as Jeff was pumping so hard his balls were slapping against her ass hard enough to leave red marks. The sight of my wife's legs spread wide in the air as Jeff fucked her mercilessly was almost more than I could handle. Suzanne most have been experiencing the same level of arousal as she began lifting her ass in the air, almost pulling off my cock, before slamming back down on my shaft. It seemed as if she were trying to maintain the same rhythm as her husband as both began fucking toward the finish line.

"Bite!" Suzanne commanded as she pulled my head to her tits. The second I bit down on her hardened nipple I felt her cunt tighten around my cock and her orgasm exploded throughout her body. Not to be out done, I could hear both Lisa and Jeff erupt in their climax soon after Suzanne had stopped writhing in pleasure. Suzanne rolled off of me and looked at my still hard cock. "Wow," she said. "You haven't come yet,"

"I was kind of hoping for something a little different," I said.

Suzanne cocked her head to one side. "What'd you have in mind? You're not doing me in the ass, if that's what you were thinking."

BlueBard
BlueBard
21 Followers
12