Turnabout is Fair Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. No. That's not it. Why not? NO! I mean, I would never think of that." To be honest, now that she mentioned it, I actually was thinking it, but oh well. "No, what I want to do his fuck your tits. I've been fantasizing about doing that for a long time. I've even masturbated in the shower thinking about it."

"You have?" Lisa asked. "Why haven't you ever wanted to fuck my tits?"

"Well, to be honest Honey, I'm not sure that they are big enough."

"Oh, I see." Lisa needled me. "I guess we both have learned about size inadequacies tonight."

"Stop it you two," interrupted Suzanne. "Come here Andre, I'd love you to fuck my tits and come all over them." Suzanne laid down on the floor and cupped her breasts together. Straddling her torso, my cock still slick from her juices, I began sliding between her massive tits.

"Oh fuck. That looks so good," I moaned. Suzanne wet her lips and as the head of my cock peaked through her tits, her mouth enveloped the crown of my cock. "Oh shit! Of fuck!" I started moaning. The sensation of her hot mouth was more than I could handle.

"That's it Andre! Suzanne commanded. "Cum all over my titties. I want you to shoot your hot cum all over them!" A stream of cum shot immediately from the tip of my cock, filling Suzanne's cleavage with my semen. Before I knew what was happening, Lisa started licking my cum off of Suzanne's tits. Suzanne moaned at the sensation of Lisa's wet tongue.

"Oh, Honey," Lisa said looking up at me mischievously with her face covered in my cum. "Your's tastes even better than Anthony's!" Even though all four of us were completely spent, we started laughing uncontrollably.

"Well," I said to Jeff after our laughter subsided. "Welcome to the club."

"Thank you," said Jeff with an air of mock formality. "I think we'll have to keep this a member's only affair."

The sun was just beginning to come up as the four of us huddled together under a blanket that Suzanne had pulled from the bedroom. We fondling each other a bit more, but eventually exhaustion completely over took us and we drifted to sleep. When Lisa and I awoke, Suzanne and Jeff were gone. A note was left on the coffee table:

Thanks for a wonderful time. We look forward to the continuing adventures of our club!

12