Turnabout is Fair Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was fine with her.

I shut the phone machine off too and went to bed in the spare room. I couldn't sleep. I didn't think I would ever sleep again. I got up and went to the kitchen , fixed myself some coffee and sat sipping it. I heard a noise and turned and Liana was watching me.

"Sit down and have some coffee."

She poured herself a cup and sat down. I couldn't look at her.

She said, "Are you feeling OK now. Did you sleep at all. I haven't been able to sleep at all. I know I hurt you and I want to die for that, I can't do that because I am carrying your son."

"Son?"

"Yes, I went for a sonogram yesterday morning, we are going to have a boy."

"Was he worth it? Was fucking Buck worth it?"

"My God, How? I mean do you know everything?"

"I know everything, I think, I know you set me up so Jane could seduce me so you would have an excuse to fuck Buck. Was it worth it? When are you going to him?"

"Why do you think I would go to him?"

"I just figured you would after the way you almost raped him when you got him to THAT bed. THAT bed, it is no longer my bed."

"Oh! John, I was wrong, totally wrong. I love only you."

"Right, until some old boy friend wanders by."

"I guess I deserve that! How do you know I, as you say 'almost raped him'?"

"I installed a video camera after you left last night."

"You saw the whole thing?"

"No, I got sick and threw up after a few minutes. Then I shut it off. I have no need to see the rest to it."

"John I know you will think this is kind of kinky, but I want to watch it with you."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes I am, You don't know how happy you just made me."

"What?"

"Yes Dear man, happy, happy, happy. Come on I want to watch this with you. I don't want you to get the idea I am in any way proud of this, but we need to watch me make a complete fool of myself."

We sat on the small couch and Liana sat very close to me. I started the video. It showed Liana and Buck enter the living room. Liana said, "we don't need to watch this part, skip to the bedroom."

"No, you said you wanted me to see it all."

"What ever you say. I don't want to see this part. The scene showed Liana and Buck settle in for some very serious necking. It wasn't long before he had her breasts bare and had her panties off. They were kissing and caressing each other constantly.

Then Liana pushed him away and said, "Let's get this into bed." She grabbed his erection and pulled him toward the bed. When they reached the bed she pushed him on it and jumped on top of him. She was kissing him and he was trying to put his cock in her vagina. She was wiggling around so much he couldn't do it. His cock slipped up and down her little bottom.

"This is where I shut it off. I am having trouble watching it now, are you sure you want to see more."

"Yes I sure do."

Suddenly on the video Liana screamed, "NOOOO! Noooooooo! I

can't do this. I just can't. I'm sorry, I just can't do any more. I am making myself sick, I think I am going to throw up." She jumped from the bed and sounds of retching were clearly heard. Then the sound of a shower was clear. Buck sat for a minute, then started dressing. Liana came out in a terrycloth robe.

She looked at Buck, "I'm sorry Buck, I just can't do it. I love

my husband too much. He is the sweetest most honest man in the world. I don't deserve him. I have put him through a living hell just so I could be with you and not feel guilty. It won't work. I want to die for going this far. But I dug my own grave and have already thrown dirt on it. I have always felt guilty about you going off to fight for our country and I jumped right in John's bed before you were hardly out of sight. I have always felt bad about that."

"Hey girl, you don't have to feel bad about that, I was trying to keep you and two other girls happy. I had to get out of town. I never went in the Army."

"You rotten son of a bitch! What a stupid little fool I have been, I was very fond of you, but nothing, nothing at all like I feel for my John, if he is still mine. He will never believe me if I tell him I couldn't go all the way."

"You are right about that, he wouldn't believe me either."

"I just will have to try and tough it out. I know I will loose him." She started weeping. She cried out of control. Buck tried to comfort her but she just kept wailing.

"I think you can stop the video now. I am so ashamed of what I did to you. I have destroyed my greatest treasure, your sweet love." Liana burst into tears, she jumped up and ran from the room. I followed her. She was on the bed when I found her. I picked her up and carried her to the spare bedroom. She looked up at me with her lovely face all scrunched up. I kissed her tenderly. Her arms went around my neck. We kissed for a long time.

She pulled back and looked at me like a kicked puppy dog. "Will you ever forgive me, John?"

"Yeah! I guess I will. I love you so damned much."

"Will you make love to me, I'm real hot."

"You will have to handle that yourself tonight and for quite a while."

"Oh! Nooo!"

"I thought you forgave me."

"I do forgive you, I love you with all my heart and soul. I just have not gotten even yet. I haven't decided how or when, but I will get even."

"Nooooooooooooo!"

12