Turnabout is Fair Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, Professor Flanders," Polly warned, "be sure to speak directly to the class, like you normally do."

Writing on the board had provided a momentary respite, as his cock was hidden from view. But, it was true that he did not normally lecture that way. On the other hand, he did not normally lecture with an erection sticking out of his pants. He turned to the class, and was greeted by another round of tittering and giggling as the flesh crane sticking out of his pants came back into view.

By now Lisa had gotten back into her seat, but she considerately kept her panties at her ankles. The professor's cock twitched at the sight of the white cotton tangled around the girl's ankles. It would be kind of nice to have all of the female students in a class sit with their panties at their ankles. He wasn't too sure what justification there would be for something like that, but it was the type of thinking that muddled his mind when he had an erection. Such thoughts were also distracting him from the primary purpose of his lecture. He returned to his summary of Marcel Duchamp's purported trip to the American Museum of Modern Art.

It wasn't easy though. The girls just didn't seem to take him seriously with his erection thrusting out through the fly of his slacks. There had been times when he had wondered if his zipper was down during a lecture (and there was one time it really was) but he couldn't really check while he was in the middle of a lecture. That would itself generate a lot of giggles and titters.

Well, this was considerably worse than just having your zipper down. He dimmed the lights a bit for the PowerPoint part of the lecture, going through some of Duchamp's more famous works. He lectured, "Duchamp was the originator of 'found art,' in which you convert a normal, routine article and convert it to a piece of art simply by displaying it." He pointed to the picture of Duchamp's "Bicycle Wheel" (a bicycle wheel mounted upside down on a stool).

"Could your boner be an example of 'found art,' Professor Flanders?" Pam asked, grinning broadly at her joke.

Professor Flanders sighed. "In principle, yes, yes, I s'pose so," he reluctantly replied, turning to face her as he did so, his cock waving in the air before him and now pointing directly at Pam.

"Goodness," Lisa asked, in a seemingly innocent manner, "did any dada artist exhibit his erection in a museum?" All the girls laughed at that.

No professor likes it when students make fun of the subject matter. It can be so frustrating to a professor when they don't take a lecture seriously. "No, no, I would imagine not," he replied. "Now, please, let's get back on track here, alright. All of this material will be on the test."

"Are you going to ask on the test how big your penis is, Dr. Flanders?" Pam inquired.

This was also annoying. Students invariably ask what was going to be on the test, as if to suggest that what wasn't going to be on the test wasn't important enough to learn. He usually replied that anything and everything could be on the test, as he didn't want them to ignore parts of his lecture because it wouldn't be on the test.

"Because, if it is," Pam continued, "we should probably get a good measurement."

Well, he wasn't about to let that happen. "No, Pam," he answered, "it will not be on the test," as if he really had to tell her that.

"Of course not," Polly added, "if that was on the test then he would have to let all of the students in the class see his stiffie."

"C'mon, please, let's get back to the subject at hand." He felt he was really losing control of this class. He was certainly losing his erection.

"Professor Flanders," Polly observed, raising her hand like she would normally do during class, "your pointer seems to be drooping a bit. Why don't you bring it over here and I'll see if I can straighten it out," something she most certainly wouldn't normally do during class.

The professor hesitated. He wondered if this was just a trap. But, why would or should he object to having a pretty girl, a cheerleader no less, help him maintain an erection. He strode over to Polly and once he arrived any ambivalence quickly dissipated as the pretty Polly reached out over the front of her desk and began to deftly stroke his cock.

"We certainly can't have the professor lecture with a droopy pointer, can we girls."

"No, Polly," a few of the girls dutifully exclaimed, all of them grinning mightily.

As Polly took matters into her own hands it became evident to the professor that Polly was quite skilled at this. She had clearly done this a few times before.

Like most any cheerleader, Polly was a very pretty girl, with long, straight blonde hair, smooth white skin, a small perky nose, sparkling blue eyes, and very firm round breasts that were hugged so well by her cheerleading sweater. Yes, being stroked by this girl smiling gaily up into his eyes was very pleasurable indeed, and the professor's erection quickly returned. He thought to himself that it would be nice if it was the duty of all coeds to keep their professor's dick stiff and hard as the professors lectured. One could stroll up and down the aisles, each girl taking her turn. It just seemed only right and fair to him, at least at the moment.

He was disappointed when she stopped. He wouldn't mind blasting his load across her desk and onto her breasts, although he realized that if he did that it could perhaps get him into more trouble with the girls.

After Polly let go she suggested, "There you go, Professor Flanders, all better now. In fact, why don't you use it as your pointer."

Professor Flanders rolled his eyes as the girls giggled with enthusiasm at Polly's suggestion.

He had been using a traditional pointer but he dutifully laid it down on his desk and attempted to use his erection instead, pointing it with his hand toward the pictures of found art on the screen.

The girls giggled as the professor pointed here and there with his stiff dick, at times stroking it to maintain its stiffness.

Professor Flanders wondered if by doing all of this he was losing the respect of his students. It was hard to imagine that they would look upon him the same way in future classes after agreeing to provide a lecture with an exposed erection. But, he would at least have the continued respect of the other students in the class and, well, it was better to lose some respect than to lose his job.

But, it became particularly amusing to the girls when he came to another example of Duchamp's found art. "And, here, of course, is Duchamp's 'Fountain.'"

The girls all burst out laughing. How could they not? Even the professor had to smile at that. Duchamp's Fountain was a male urinal.

Pam joked, "Don't you try to use it, Professor Flanders."

The rest of the lecture continued like this. Jackie even elevated the game by asking, "Professor, could you please check my notes here. I don't think I got that point down correctly."

"Well, why don't you just read back to me what you wrote."

"But, I really want you to look at it yourself. It's like the whole thing, you know."

He knew he had to comply and so he strode over to Jackie, his stiff dick waving and bobbing before him. He stood by her desk to look down at her notes, his hard cock sticking out before him, sticking her in the face as she turned her head. "Professor Flanders!" she complained, "You're poking me in the face with your penis!" The other girls laughed.

Jackie took hold of it with her hand. "Let me get that out of the way." She then proceeded to fondle and stroke it as he dutifully studied the girl's notes.

"Yes," the professor observed, his voice a bit breathless, "these look fine."

Jackie inquired, "Are you sure? Did you check all of them?" She was smiling up at him, her pretty eyes sparkling as she slid her fist up and down his shaft.

The professor took his time. The notes were actually quite poor, but it wasn't like these girls really had to take notes anymore. "Well, you might want to put down here the names of each found art."

"Oh, well, golly, what were they?" Jackie innocently asked as she softly rubbed her thumb around and around the shiny swollen knob.

"Um, well," the professor replied, having some difficulty articulating his thoughts, "they're on the board...there." He almost turned to point his cock at the blackboard, but he didn't want to pull his dick away from the girl's sweetly circling thumb. He simply waved his left hand at the board.

"Use your pointer," Polly corrected him.

"Yes, ma'am," the professor replied, now speaking to Polly in the manner that Lisa had, providing her with the authority and respect fully due a Head Cheerleader.

Jackie let go of the professor's cock, with some reluctance, but she knew that he needed it to make his point.

"Oh, but professor," Pam joined in, "check mine too, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, yes, of course," the professor replied, and quite happily strode over to stand by Pam's desk. Pam's breasts were outstandingly large, and she was also very pretty. She had lovely brown eyes, long lashes, and long brown hair that swept half way down her back. She was born in Alabama but with parents of French and Puerto Rican descent that gave her face an alluring, exotic appeal. Her nose was a bit large but Mr. Flanders felt that it just made her more uniquely attractive. She reminded him of Kaylynn, a porn star that had always been one of his favorites during his years as a graduate student.

Pam was very open and playful about sex, matching well the personality of Kaylynn. She held up her notes for the professor to see, but also to have a reason to face toward him. In fact, she held the notes up higher than his cock, and slipped her mouth onto the professor's dick as he studied what she had described as her notes.

"Oh goodness," the professor gasped as he felt the young lady's lips engulf his dick. There was really no way these girls could expect him to be able to control himself if they kept this up. What are you supposed to do when a pretty girl has her lips wrapped around your shaft, your knob fully absorbed in her mouth, being treated to a washing by her sweet, soft, wet licking and lapping tongue. The professor's balls had already been churned by Lisa earlier in the day, and now they were being stirred again, perhaps even tortured by the rest of the girls, albeit it was indeed a very wonderful, delicious form of torture.

He tried to keep his eyes focused on the girl's scribbling and doodling, which didn't have much of anything to do with his lecture. In fact, much of the paper was filled with sketches of erect cocks, some of whom were squirting out loads of cum on pretty girls' faces. Pam may not be into art history but she could in fact be a good artist.

He gently pushed his dick in and out of the girl's mouth. He wanted to help Pam with her stimulation of his cock as she couldn't use her hands. They were busy holding up her "notes."

The other girls watched with delight and awe at the sight of Pam tonguing the professor's cock as he slowly slid his dick in and out of her mouth. Everyone was now getting quite excited. Hands were reaching down into or under girls' skirts, thighs were squirming and squeezing in chairs. All of the girls now wanted a taste of the professor's cock.

Lisa though wanted even more. "You know, Professor Flanders," she reminded him, "you promised to give me a few kisses."

He at first did not get her meaning. His mind was fully in the present moment, as well as rather clouded. But he then recalled his earlier agreement to pleasure Lisa's pussy in return for her sucking his cock. Of course, he could argue that the agreement was null and void due to its premature ending, but he definitely didn't want to reopen discussions of any other agreements or understandings.

Polly quickly understood the meaning. "Absolutely, Professor Flanders. It certainly wouldn't be right of you not to return the favor that Lisa provided earlier."

Professor Flanders certaintly didn't mind doing it. He would have enjoyed doing it earlier, and thinking of doing so as Pam continued to lick and lap away at his cock was driving him closer and closer to cumming into this girl's mouth. "Yes, yes, certainly," he gasped, "just a second though."

"No, no, no, professor," Polly warned. "It would be very inappropriate of you, sir, to cum in the mouth of one of the cheerleaders."

She was probably right about that. With considerable reluctance the professor pulled his dick from pretty Pam's sweet, loving mouth.

Pam wasn't especially happy about it. She wouldn't have minded if he came. It looked so tasty and delicious: all shiny and glistening, having been so thoroughly washed and coated by her tongue. She turned her head and gave Polly a brief disapproving glare.

It wasn't that Polly really disapproved of the professor cumming. She just wanted him to sustain his composure long enough for all the girls to have a turn, a taste, if they so wished. She figured that once he came he would probably be done for the day. He was kind of old, after all. Perhaps really not that old, but in Polly's mind he seemed rather old. Mr. Peters did it only once when he disciplined them earlier, whereas most guys with a room full of cheerleaders won't be satisfied with just one ejaculation.

"Okay, professor, why don't you lie down here, on the desk, with your feet hanging over the edge." Polly had gotten up from her desk to clear off the professor's desk at the front of the room.

The professor felt a little awkward, a little vulnerable, lying down across his desk. But, he didn't mind having the girls' smiles and smirks out of eyesight.

The girls again squirmed in their seats, a couple of them openly diddling themselves at the sight of the professor's meaty cock pointing up in the air.

"Excellent," Polly observed, "and now, Lisa, you can sit down on him, right on his face."

The girls did giggle over that, and Lisa even blushed a little. She had not in fact ever done that before. She was considerably more experienced now, subsequent to the session with Mr. Peters, and had certainly had her pussy serviced by a boy, but had not actually sat down on a face. That would be considerably more lewd and obscene than just lying back and spreading her legs while he made oral love to her.

She got up from her desk, kicked her panties off her ankles, and climbed awkwardly onto the desk to position her knees on either side of the professor's head, looking down at him with her blushing innocent face. "Is this okay, Professor Flanders?" She was clearly in charge here, rather than the professor, but for a moment she did feel that she should at least ask him. He was, after all, one of the professors at her college.

The professor looked up and into the girl's pretty green eyes. From this angle he was also getting a rather nice upskirt view of the girl's naked fresh, warm, wet glistening cunnie, which would soon be pressed against his lips. It was more than alright. The professor instinctively licked his lips. "It's perfectly fine, dear. You do what Polly said." The professor even reached up to grasp hold of the girl's narrow hips to help her bring her cunt down to his mouth, to his lips.

As he watched the girlish peach-fuzzed thin slit getting closer and closer he could feel his balls aching with desire, his mouth watering with lust, and as soon as his face was hidden by her skirt he opened his mouth and extended his tongue to joyfully greet the girl's lips upon their arrival.

"Oh, professor," Lisa gasped as soon as she felt the professor's tongue on her cunnie lips. She lowered herself a bit further, essentially crushing her soft, wet cunt against his mouth. And, as he began to lick and lap her pussy, she braced her hands on the desk and began to subtly move her hips, rubbing and grinding her cunt against his tongue, his lips.

The sight of the pretty, petite Lisa, fucking the professor's mouth with her cunt, working her cunt against his lips, was rather striking, to say the least. This was probably the best class demonstration they had ever seen by Professor Flanders, perhaps by any professor at Templeton, and they were most appreciative. Pam had her fingers under her skirt and into her panties, diddling her own clit as she watched Lisa's be diddled by the professor. She surely hoped that each of them, especially herself, would get a turn on the professor's mouth.

The professor wouldn't mind one bit. He was enjoying the feel and taste of the young lady's pussy against his lips and tongue, as well as simply the fact that she was sitting on his face. He felt like a young man once again, enjoying a fine meal of tender cunnie pie, and this one was certainly a very fresh and juicy pastry.

"Julie," Polly suggested, "you haven't had a turn with the professor. Would you like to help him keep his boner?"

Julie smiled gratefully. "For sure!" She had been waiting quite patiently for her turn and she gleefully sprang from her desk to take a position between the professor's legs.

Polly had considered taking her own turn. After all, she was the head cheerleader. She should be first in line, rather than last, but she was also the most mature of the girls, and perhaps then it was only right and fair that she be the most patient. She did, though, watch with some jealousy, and considerable heat within her own loins, at the sight of Julie kneeling down between the professor's legs.

Pam had already sucked on the professor's cock but Julie didn't mind taking sloppy seconds, so to speak. She also intended on being more unique in her approach. She gently took hold of the professor's thick, stiff shaft with her hand, but rather than sucking his knob she placed her lips and tongue against his balls hanging down beneath the towering cock. It was no accident that Julie was the volunteer ball girl for the men's baseball team. She very much enjoyed licking and swallowing a boy's balls and she had never had a real professor's testicles in her mouth before. She started by just caressing and licking them, as well as bouncing them a bit on the tip of her tongue. The professor at first lurched at the touch of the girl's tongue against his nuts. He was a bit ticklish there, although more so toward the back of his balls than the front. In any case, it was a very delightful tickling and tingling, feeling his nuts being licked and lapped by a soft wet tongue as he applied his own tongue to the soft, wet, juicy, squishy cunt of Lisa.

It was also evident that Lisa particularly liked it when he focused on her clit, as she kept working it against his lips. The professor used his lips and tongue to nibble and massage the hard little erect nub. He also slipped his hands beneath the girl's skirt to hold the young lady by her naked buttocks, fondling and squeezing those sweet little perky cheeks as he helped her grind her cunt against his mouth.

"Oh, Professor Flanders!" Lisa gasped. She knew she looked terribly obscene, squatting down on the professor's face, her hips writhing and twisting as she worked her cunt against his mouth, but decorum was not really a concern to her anymore. She knew that, if anything, her cheerleading colleagues would feel jealousy and envy, rather than being appalled or shocked at her lewd and lascivious gyrations.

Julie slipped both of Professor Flanders's balls into her mouth, giving them now a very complete and thorough washing with her tongue, as she also stroked the cock traversing her face and extending above her head. If he came now it would be like a fountain exploding, shooting the cum straight up into the air, then falling back down onto her hair. She wasn't too sure that she would like that. She suspected her friends might tease her about it, getting a cum shampoo. But, she had come to learn that it was a necessary risk when it came to tea-bagging a boy's balls.

123456...8