Turnabout is Fair Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The professor was indeed feeling like he was getting fairly close to cumming. It would be so nice, such a wonderful ending to what began as a tremendous day, then turning into one of fear and turmoil, and now being capped by eating a pretty coed's cunt while his balls were sucked and his shaft was stroked. Yes, it would be quite nice to cum now. In his delight and joy he even shifted one hand into the crack of Lisa's butt to gently tickle her anus. It was something that he had only tried once with a girl, and she had not been too happy about it.

"Oh my goodness, Professor Flanders!" Lisa squealed loudly at the feel of the professor's finger against her anus. It wasn't that she was averse to it, but it was such a shock and surprise. One doesn't really expect a professor to tickle your rosebud. She bent forward and ground her cunt even more forcefully against his mouth as she tried to relax her sphincter to let the professor stick his finger up her butt.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

"Open this door!"

Everybody halted what they were doing and froze. Well, actually, Julie, much like a startled chipmunk, immediately let go of the professor's nuts and peeked up and over his body. Everyone in the room was staring at the door. Everyone but the professor, whose head was still covered by Lisa's skirt, his face still smothered by her cunt. Nobody said a word, perhaps hoping, quite unrealistically, that whomever it was might just go away? Thank goodness Polly had locked the door.

"I know everyone who is in there! This is Mr. Peters. If you do not open this door I will call campus security to open it for me."

The girls glanced in fright at each other, as well as the windows. But, there was no escape. They were on the second floor. They were caught, and they were trapped. Hearts were racing. The excitement of lust was rapidly being replaced by the excitement of panic.

Professor Flanders pushed Lisa off his face as she was trying to get off the desk to retrieve her panties. Polly just stood there, wondering what to do.

"Polly," Mr. Peters said through the door. "I advise you in the most strongest of terms to open this door. It will be much, much worse for you if you do not."

Polly though did wait a bit longer, long enough for Lisa to get her panties on and the professor to get his dick back into his pants.

With a deep sigh of resignation Polly strode to the door. She knew she had no real choice. She unlocked and opened the door to see Mr. Peters standing there, his arms folded, a triumphant but stern look on his face.

Mr. Peters strode past Polly into the room. He tried not to smile at the sight of Lisa straightening her skirt, her hair disheveled and her face flushed with excitement.

Professor Flanders was using a handkerchief to wipe off his face. "It's pretty warm in here," he mumbled.

It was not so warm but the air was thick with the smell of sex. Mr. Peters turned back to Polly to say, "Shut the door, young lady."

Polly did as he ordered, wondering what degree of trouble they were now in. But, as she shut the door she realized perhaps none at all. They could deny that anything untoward was going on. It would be their word against Mr. Peters and with Professor Flanders also being in a rather tentative and shaky position she might be able to lie and bluff their way out of this. She was hopeful. All cheerleaders are hopeful for victory, even in the face of an obvious defeat.

Mr. Peters, however, dashed all hope when he strode up to the desk and reached into where the chair is placed to pull out a listening device. He had been listening to and taping the whole thing.

Immediately after Professor Flanders had left his office Mr. Peters had made his way to the classroom to plant the transmitter beneath the desk. He had not become a leading figure in pedagogical discipline for no reason at all. He had anticipated that Polly and the rest of the cheerleaders would try something like this, and had encouraged Professor Flanders to go along with it precisely in order to catch them in the act.

Mr. Peters inquired, "Would you like me to play the recording?"

Polly's heart sank, as did the hearts of the rest of the cheerleaders, as did the heart of Mr. Flanders. He was also quite annoyed with his fellow professor, feeling set up. This is not how professional colleagues treat one another!

"No, no, that will not be necessary," Polly glumly acknowledged. "What now?"

"Well, I think we were in this position once before, were we not?"

"Yes sir," Polly responded. "Sir, we are so sorry."

"Yes sir!" "We are, sir!" "Oh yes!" The girls all started imploring their remorse with very eager and exuberant sincerity. They were indeed quite sincerely sorry, but more sorry that they got caught, or at least they were sorry over what they had done precisely because they were now in rather big trouble.

Professor Flanders didn't say anything. He now sorely regretted confiding in Mr. Peters. What a big mistake that had been!

Polly did try one gambit, "Sir, you know if you turn us in that Professor Flanders will also get into trouble."

"Well, indeed he should, indeed he should. I will deal with Professor Flanders later." But, he gave the professor a quick wink.

Professor Flanders suppressed any reaction to Mr. Peters' wink, but a feeling of relief and peace swept through him at the realization that perhaps Mr. Peters was in fact on his side. Apparently he had indeed planned to catch them, but perhaps to have something on the girls rather than something on him.

"But, right now," Mr. Peters continued, "my interest and concerns are with respect to you girls. You must realize how terribly disappointed I am in you now. This is essentially the same thing you did with Theodore Newman. Have you not learned your lesson?" It was disappointing to have such an obvious recidivism. This could even be said to be a setback for the New School method of discipline. It would be difficult for Mr. Peters to admit to his failing within a future publication of his work, but as a true scientist he would not hide the fact.

On the other hand, it isn't unusual to have recidivism when a gang is involved. It is well established in juvenile delinquency research that it is far more difficult to maintain rehabilitation if the young man or woman returns to a gang. Of course, a cheerleading squad is not technically a gang, but with respect to the nature of their delinquent behavior the point was valid. Mr. Peters would have to provide a second dose of disciplinary action.

"I think you girls know the drill. Line up in front of the classroom, facing the blackboard."

"Oh, Mr. Peters," Jackie complained, "do we have to?"

"Listen, my form of student discipline is entirely voluntary. You may go now if you wish, but I must warn you that I will then need to turn the matter over to Mr. Harrington and the Student Disciplinary Board."

Jackie momentarily considered leaving. All she did was to give Mr. Flanders a brief hand job. But, she had watched everything else that occurred, and she was part of the conspiracy to blackmail the professor. And, further, if she turned herself in she would also be turning in all of her friends (and co-conspirators). She took a deep breath and strode to the front of the room with the rest of the girls.

The discipline provided to Jackie (see "Jackie learns to balance her studies; The Lessons, Chapter 21") and Julie (see "Mr. Peters and the cell phone") had been somewhat atypical, but watching Polly, Pam, and Lisa get into position it was rather obvious to Jackie and Julie what they were supposed to do. The five girls stood in a row facing the blackboard. They all knew what was coming next but they waited for the instruction.

"Alright then, girls, bend over and hold your hands behind your knees." Mr. Peters would sometimes further instruct that the girl was to keep her legs as straight as possible, but in this position he didn't mind if the knees were bent. Bending the knees can help thrust out the bottom in a most helpful manner with respect to the spanking and a quite pleasing manner with respect to the eyes. It was like the girls were poking their bottoms back as far as possible, wanting someone to do something with them, perhaps anything that the person might imagine, in addition to a spanking.

Mr. Peters proceeded to flip the skirts up and over the back each girl, being careful to get it up far enough on the girl's back to fully expose the pantied bottom. Girls bent over poking their pantied bottoms back is always a wonderful sight, but in this instance it wasn't as spectacular as one might hope. With the exception of Lisa, all of the girls were wearing their cheerleading uniform panties, and the fact that these red panties were always being so well displayed during cheerleading routines diminished their appeal. Mr. Peters and Mr. Flanders were not seeing anything they wouldn't normally see at a ball game, although the girls' pose was certainly much more suggestive than the girls normally provided.

A couple of the girls, though, Pam and Polly in particular, did appear to have a bit of a wet spot. Lisa very clearly did so, as her white cotton panties did little to hide that. The professor double-checked his impression by pulling up the waistband of Polly's panties so that they fit much tighter around her cunnie and bum cheeks, even pulling them up tight enough so that the bottoms of her cheeks slipped out of the panties. This was now a much more pleasing sight, as the panties so tightly wrapped the full pouch of her cunnie mound that a bit of a camel toe now appeared, along with the evident moisture that had managed to seep through. This was something he did not see too often during a cheerleading routine.

"Well, I can see," and he added as he felt between the girl's thighs, "and feel that you were certainly enjoying your little game with the professor, weren't you Polly."

Polly flinched at the first touch of Mr. Peters on her cunnie, but she knew that it was important to maintain her position, to keep her cunnie available to his touch. It was all a bit embarrassing, perhaps even a bit demeaning and humiliating, but it was certainly better than the alternative of being sent before the Student Disciplinary Board. And, they were at least being disciplined in privacy. She would not have been surprised if Mr. Peters had proposed conducting this session in front of the entire class, as a warning to all of the students. Now, that would have been really embarrassing! "Yes sir," she replied softly. Her confident, arrogant tone turned now to a meek submission.

"In fact," Mr. Peters further suggested, "let's just get you girls out of those uniforms."

Various girls exclaimed, "What?!" "Hey!" "Nooooo!" "Do we have to?"

"Well, I do feel that they are just getting in the way. Don't you think so, Professor Flanders?"

Professor Flanders just nodded, albeit eagerly so.

"Yes, disrobing will be really very helpful."

The girls knew that he was right, or at least recognized they didn't have a lot of choice (other than being sent to Mr. Harrington). Polly stood back up straight, sighed deeply, and began to pull her sweater over her head.

"This just doesn't seem fair," Jackie continued to argue.

Mr. Peters though retorted, "And, it was fair to have Professor Flanders lecture on the history of art with an erection sticking out of his pants?"

That did seem to be a good point. It was most definitely fun but not particularly fair. All of the girls began to slowly, reluctantly remove their clothes.

"Yes, yes," Mr. Peters said approvingly, "There is something quite appealing about a cheerleading uniform. But, perhaps its even more endearing to watch them being removed."

That was most definitely true but the girls didn't appreciate the public acknowledgment of how fun it was for the two professors to watch them undress. They could at least pretend that it was truly and solely a punishment rather than so clearly ogling them. Mr. Peters was getting harder and harder within his trousers, and he made no effort to hide the fact. The girls glanced at the evident bulge as they undid their skirts and laid down their sweaters behind them, just below the blackboard.

"You can keep on your shoes and socks. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable." That was certainly magnanimous of Mr. Peters, although perhaps the girls weren't fully appreciative of his thoughtful consideration.

Jackie, Polly, and Julie were wearing sports brassieres, which were not really that appealing to Mr. Peters. But, it didn't really matter as these were to be removed as well, joining the braless Pam and Lisa. Mr. Peters was impressed that Pam was not wearing a brassiere. Lisa didn't really need to, as her titties were on the small size, but Pam's were really quite full and prominent. Mr. Peters wondered if she wore a brassiere when she did cheers. She really must wear a bra then, mustn't she?

"The panties as well," he reminded them, as Julie and Polly hesitated. Mr. Peters brought his hand to the erection bulging out his trousers as the girls leaned forward, their breasts wobbling before them, and then reaching back to pull down their panties.

They naturally tried to hide their nakedness with their hands as the panties fell to their ankles, one hand covering the breasts, the other their cunnies. Mr. Peters did not at first object to the modesty. It only made them all the more titillating and endearing, as the effort further magnified the appearance of their discomfort with their nakedness and their eventual embarrassment at what they would eventually have to reveal. The feelings of shame and embarrassment were really quite central to the New School method of student discipline (see "Disciplining young ladies").

"Should I keep my panties around my ankles?" Lisa demurely inquired. It was a very good question, as Mr. Peters would normally have the girls keep their panties around their knees or around their ankles as he provided a spanking. But, this time he had a somewhat different plan.

"No, no, you can place them with the rest of your clothes," he generously offered.

"Thank you, sir," Lisa politely responded. However, removing the panties from one's ankles and placing them on the rest of the clothes did require removing a hand from one's body, thereby exposing an intimate part of oneself to the two professors, at least temporarily.

For the girls it was a rather difficult decision. Perhaps the most natural choice would be the continued protection of one's cunnie, but one could possibly continue to keep that fairly well hidden, at least partially so, by bending over, keeping the thighs tightly closed, and turning one leg inward. Polly, Jackie, and Julie opted for that route. Lisa, not having much titties to hide, kept her hand on her cunnie.

The eyes of Mr. Peters and Mr. Flanders grew larger as they feasted on the sight of Lisa's soft white perky little titties. They weren't large, but their diminutiveness made them all the more charming, particularly on her equally petite frame.

Pam took an even different route. She removed her hands from both her cunnie and her breasts and smiled boldly at Mr. Peters, even hesitating a bit before she bent over so that he could get a real good look at her body. Pam had always been the most impulsive, and perhaps even licentious cheerleader. It was clear that she didn't seem to mind at all exposing her body to the two older men. In fact, she seemed to be clearly enjoying it.

Mr. Peters smiled back and gave his dick a squeeze.

Pam stepped out of her panties, turned her back, and bent all the way over to pick them up, giving the men an even more provocative view of her upraised bottom, the soft white pouch of her cunnie peering out from between her lily white thighs, and even a glimpse at her puckered little rose bud peeking out from deep down in the crack of her taut white bum. She even waved it back and forth a bit, as if taunting the older men. Yes, this girl was quite naughty indeed and should most definitely receive a spanking.

Once their panties were carefully and neatly placed on their sweaters the girls turned around to again stand demurely before the two professors, doing their best to cover their bodies with their two hands, trying to protect their modesty (with the exception of Pam, who simply clasped her hands behind her bottom and smiled broadly at the men, thrusting out her rather deliciously prominent breasts, her nipples standing tall and proud).

The girls awaited further instruction from Mr. Peters, probably to turn back around and present their bottoms for a spanking. But, he apparently had another idea.

"You know what would be good right now?" Mr. Peters asked the girls and Professor Flanders.

"Um, no, no what?" Mr. Flanders answered, not appreciating that it was a rhetorical question, although he did in fact have quite a few ideas for what would be good right now.

"How about a little cheer, girls?" Mr. Peters suggested. "I mean, what would be more appropriate for a group of cheerleaders to provide than a nice rousing school cheer!"

Polly rolled her eyes. Julie's jaw dropped. Lisa blushed. Pam grinned broadly.

"Yes, yes, an excellent idea," Mr. Flanders agreed.

"I tell you what," Mr. Peters offered, "I will go a bit easier on your punishment if you give us a really enthusiastic cheer. What do you think of that?"

A cheer would seem considerably less aversive than any spanking. But, it really wasn't much of a deal, as they had no idea how severe the punishment was going to be in the first place. They could only trust Mr. Peters' honesty that he would in fact reduce the punishment, whatever its nature would have been. In addition, a cheer while naked would be rather embarrassing, if not humiliating. But, Polly also recognized that if they now declined to provide a cheer, the punishment could also be more aversive than it originally would have been. She stepped away from the blackboard to assume her head cheerleading position in front of the other girls.

Mr. Peters and Mr. Flanders smiled with approval, and appreciation. Their eyes alternated between those lovely full white round breasts, wiggling so wonderfully now that they were bereft of any support, and her equally white soft pussy mound. Polly, like Lisa, was well shaved, albeit not entirely so. She did have this nice little landing strip that seemed to direct the eyes to the delightfully enticing cleft.

"Okay!" Polly loudly exclaimed, trying to sound enthusiastic. She thrust one arm out straight, her fist clenched, the other arm bent with her fist against her chest. She stamped the floor, her boobs wildly wiggling, as she announced, "The Puritan Cheer! Ready girls?!"

The other four girls dutifully formed a row behind her. Julie did so keeping her hands covering her breasts and cunnie. Lisa and Jackie removed their hands. They would have to use their hands in the cheer so continuing to hide their bodies only delayed the inevitable. Julie, however, wanted to delay it as long as possible.

The two professor's openly grinned at the sight. It was a nice display of feminine pulchritude: five very pretty girls standing before them, backs straight (with the exception of Julie), breasts thrusting out, pussies all on display.

And, there was such considerable variety. Why there would be such variation in the shapes of cunnies Mr. Flanders didn't really know. It wasn't like he was a biology professor. Professor Flanders wondered if he could, or should, ask Professor Gould about this, the senior biology professor. There might be some sort of evolutionary value in varying the appearance of ladies' cunts.

In any case, Pam appeared to have the fullest, thickest lips. The folds and flaps of the inner and outer lips were readily apparent. Not surprisingly, Lisa had the most innocent looking one; it was just a very delicate little slit cutting across her cute little white pouch. Polly's was also just a slit, but she had a fuller, thicker mound than Lisa. Jackie's was somewhere in between. Hers was dusted with a thin auburn fleece, and traversed by the most feminine slit that was pulled slightly apart by two wavy skirts of flesh that emerged so subtly from the crevice. Jackie's pussy did at least refute Professor Flanders's suspicion that it was a requirement of cheerleaders to shave their cunnies.

1...345678