Turnabout is Fair Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moisture of Pam's, Polly,'s and Lisa's were also very evident, as they almost seemed to glisten in the harsh light of the classroom.

The girls, of course, could also be compared with respect to their breasts, as there was even more variation there. Polly appeared to have the roundest, firmest breasts. Mr. Flanders could not help but wonder if that was in part why she was the Head Cheerleader. That really couldn't be true, he knew, but it was evident that cheerleaders were chosen in part on the basis of their physical attractiveness.

It was also clear that large breasts were not a requirement, otherwise Lisa would never have made the squad. Her titties were incredibly small, particularly in comparison to her colleagues. But, it wasn't anything to be ashamed or embarrassed about. She was just such a cute little elfin freckled princess that her perky petite titties just made her all the more adorable.

Jackie had long flowing red hair, fair skin, freckles, pretty large brown eyes, perky nose, and, more to the point, lusciously large tits. They were wonderful globes of delightful flesh that stood out so very proudly. They seemed to point a bit out to each side as well as up, the pink nipples prominently perched on the top front of each snowy mound of womanly soft flesh. Her breasts were also lily white, even whiter than her naturally pale skin, although her face and breasts were also heavily speckled throughout with little orange freckles.

Pam clearly had the largest breasts, but they were not quite as round as Polly's. They had a more oblong shape, as well as pointing out a bit to the left and right, like Jackie's. But, Pam's boobs also appeared more womanly, more purely sexual, like they were made for wrapping a man's stiff dick within their engulfing softness. Pam even shifted her shoulders back and forth a bit to give them a bit of shimmy and jiggle.

"Alright, girls!" Polly loudly announced. "Ready, hit it!"

"Clap your hands!" They all loudly exclaimed, clapping their hands in unison three times, their breasts quickly joining in on the fun, seeming to clap as well.

Mr. Peters' eyes first went to Julie's breasts, realizing that he had not actually seen them when he had disciplined the young lady for the excessive use of her cell phone (as well as teasing Theodore). Julie's were also on the smaller size, at least in comparison to Pam, Polly, and Jackie. Most any girl's breasts though might appear small in comparison to those three generous pairs of pulchritude, which were now wildly dancing and bobbling with the cheer.

"Stomp your feet!" The girls first stopped their left foot, then their right, and then their left foot again.

Normally the girls had pom poms but without them they alternately thrust out their fists at each syllable, cheering, "Puritans can't be beat!"

Yes, Professor Flanders observed, there was something distinctively pleasurable in watching cheerleaders do a routine. And, being butt naked added quite a bit of further delight to the experience.

The girls' bobbling boobs wriggled around, following along with the movements of the arms and hips but adding their own fascinating twists, wobbles, and wiggles, like they had a life of their own, or at least always one step behind the hips and then overcompensating by swinging too far in the other direction.

They all yelled while dropping down on one knee. "Go red, go white!" There was again more bouncing and bobbling but the men's eyes also went immediately to the exposed cunnies, which all came fully wonderfully into view as the girls' kneeled.

If that perspective wasn't really sufficiently appealing they shifted to the other knee, "Come on team you can do it!"

Mr. Flanders now wanted to take out his dick. This time he would be very, very happy to expose it to the girls. Frankly, it might be a very nice, evident, and sincere expression of how much he enjoyed their cheer, a visual demonstration of his support for their good work.

Perhaps it was because they wanted to truly impress Mr. Peters so that their punishment would be diminished, or perhaps it was because their natural cheerleading instincts just took over. Perhaps a bit of both; in any case, the girls were now displaying evident joyful enthusiasm, smiling gaily as they performed their routine. They leapt back up onto their feet and then suddenly went back down into full splits, breasts bobbling mightily, "Just put some power to it!"

Mr. Peters smiled broadly and Mr. Flanders's mouth fell open. It wasn't just their legs that were now fully split, as their splitting spread open their slits as well, revealing to the men's appreciative, and lustful, eyes each of the girls' inner labia lips.

While throwing both hands up in the air, their cunnies spread open, they finished, "Goooooooo Puritans!"

Mr. Peters warmly applauded the effort. "Very, very good, girls. That was a real demonstration of true school spirit. Don't you think so, Professor Flanders?"

Professor Flanders once again just simply nodded. He so much wanted to take his cock out, to again stroke it for the girls; well, at least for himself. But, somehow now it seemed rather inappropriate. He was even feeling a bit funny about having watched the girls do their cheer naked. Maybe that was a bit exploitative? Still, the girls had earlier been taking full advantage of him. He glanced at the door to the classroom, reassuring himself that this was all quite private.

"Yes," Mr. Peters continued, "all that school spirit warrants some consideration. You girls do still need to get a spanking but we will keep it to a minimum."

"Oh, Mr. Peters!" "Thank-you, sir!" "That's so sweet!" The girls variously exclaimed. Jackie and Julie even scampered up to him, their boobies wiggling as they did so, to give him a little hug.

He reached around and patted each girl affectionately on her bare bottom, the cute little tushies he would soon spank.

Professor Flanders could not help but think that, once again, pretty cheerleaders were being given special consideration and treatment by the college but it was understandable, if not fully deserving. Girls should be given special treatment for providing a naked cheer, shouldn't they?

"Now, why don't you all get lined up again and, this time, bend all the way over, palms on the floor."

The girls immediately complied, feeling very grateful that it would be only a minimal spanking, albeit providing to the two men a most delicious sight.

Cheerleaders are very limber. Whereas most coeds have difficulty even touching their toes, the cheerleaders could bend over to rest their palms fully on the floor. Mr. Peters was terribly impressed, as the pose provided a particularly open presentation of each girl's quim, as well as fully rounding their buttocks. There is certainly more obscene, more inviting positions than this, but at the moment it was difficult to imagine. It was like each girl was raising up and presenting her bottom, her cunt, to be fully fucked. And, it didn't help to avoid this impression to have the cunnie lips, particularly those of Lisa, Polly, and Pam, to be glistening with feminine dew.

"And, to help you girls feel more comfortable with your nudity, I think I will suggest that Professor Flanders and myself be comparably exposed. Don't you think so, professor?"

"Oh yes," Professor Flanders exhaled, quickly unzipping his slacks to reach in and extract his erection.

The girls would not consider having the two professors expose their erect cocks to be a gesture on their behalf. It didn't really ease any discomfort or embarrassment they might have with presenting themselves in such an explicitly licentious manner. On the contrary, it made the sexual nature of their pose all the more evident and concrete. However, in their current position, their faces close to the ground, they couldn't really see the professors' cocks.

Pam, though, did make the extra effort to look back at Mr. Peters' exposed dick, her boobs hanging down against her face. She provided a mock expression of dismay as she asked, "You're not going to spank me with that big hard rod, are you, Mr. Peters?"

Pam, Jackie and Julie were the first three girls in the line, followed by Polly and Lisa. Mr. Peters stepped up to Pam.

He did not use his cock to spank the girl's pretty bottom, but he did grip it in his hand to lightly tap the knob a few times on one of her cheeks.

"Mr. Peters!" Pam pretended to complain. She also shifted her position somewhat to try to more explicitly present her cunt to the professor, as if it could in fact be more wantonly exposed.

Mr. Peters did get the message and brought his cock to the girl's swollen, wet, hungry lips.

"Mr. Peters!" Pam gasped, this time with more lust than protest, and she gratefully pushed back to help lodge the professor's cock up inside her cunt.

Professor Flanders was rather flummoxed at what he was seeing. Earlier that day he had been wondering if Mr. Peters had ever been tempted by one of the girls, as the spanking did appear to be a bit provocative. Apparently temptation was not a concern for the harsh disciplinarian. He realized that he would really need to read more about this New School method of student discipline.

Professor Flanders turned his attention to the perky little bottom and elfish cunnie cup of Lisa. His cock stretched in his skin, as if it was trying to pull him toward her. But, he just couldn't imagine doing something like that, at least not without the girl's explicit permission, if not request, and he could hardly expect that to happen. He satisfied himself with just feasting his eyes.

Mr. Peters did not explicitly fuck Pam. He just let his cock be lodged within the girl's cunt as he suddenly rained down on her bottom a number of hard spanks.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Mr. Peters!" Pam yipped, now with surprise and pain, her bottom jumping, twisting, and gyrating with the spanks. Mr. Peters might not be fucking her as he spanked her, but she was inadvertently, if not intentionally, fucking him, as her bottom danced and pranced with the spanks.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Mr. Peters though could not help providing a few thrusts of his hips, his cock, in response. It also wasn't that easy to spank a girl with one's cock up her cunt. One no longer had the best angle for a good smack, but Mr. Peters was a very experienced disciplinarian.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

And, with considerable regret, Mr. Peters stopped. He had promised the girls only a minimal spanking, and Pam's bottom did now have a nice pink glow. He pulled his cock from her cunt, it's removal accompanied by a rather lewd slurping noise.

"Oh, Mr. Peters," Pam groaned. Her bottom did sting but she would have much preferred that the professor continue awhile longer. Frankly, the denial of what she now desperately wanted was more punishing than a continuation of the spanking. She looked back up at him as best she could do with her face so close to the floor. Giving him her best puppy dog eyes, she asked, "Are you sure that's enough, sir?"

The professor smiled down at the girl. It was always good to have a student actually question whether the punishment was really sufficient. It showed a real, sincere understanding of the importance of learning one's lesson. "Yes, dear. That will be enough. You, Jackie, and Julie were not the instigators of this incident and I do believe that this will be enough for each of you. You can get dressed now, Pam, and be on your way."

"Yes sir," Pam replied, and stood back up straight. But, before she retrieved her clothes she snuggled up against the professor to whisper into his ear, "Would you spank me again tomorrow, sir?"

The professor didn't say anything. He always did have a very busy schedule when it came to disciplinary sessions. He lightly patted the soft, and now warm, feminine tush and replied, "Well, we'll see. You now scamper off before I change my mind."

Pam briefly considered doing something to warrant further punishment so that he would change his mind but she could tell that Mr. Peters had quite a bit on his hands at the moment and, besides, she wanted a special, private session. She did though say, "Well, here is a kiss for being so considerate," and then leaned way over to plant a big, soft sustained kiss on the tip of the professor's swollen, wet knob.

The professor rested a hand on Pam's head, steadying himself against the intense sensation of the girl's soft full lips affectionately pressing against the bulb of his dick. Templeton cheerleaders were known for being well-mannered and gracious. They were clearly well-raised young ladies who never failed to express their appreciation and gratitude for a kind and worthy gesture.

With reluctance Pam released her lips from the professor's cock and turned to her clothes. As she dressed Mr. Peters turned his attention to the next girl in line, Jackie.

He gripped his stiff dick and lightly caressed the girl's soft, warm lips with the tip of his cock, gently petting her wantonly displayed femininity.

Jackie was not as immediately receptive as Pam and the professor did not press the point. He was not about to take advantage of the girls in a manner that they would not desire. His interest was fundamentally and solely concerned with their personal growth and moral education. Well, perhaps not solely. He could not realistically deny some degree of personal gratification and benefit that he received from the New School method of pedagogical discipline. But, his primary concern was with respect to the girl rather than his cock, so he simply lodged his dick just within the soft inner lips of the girl's deliciously tender cunnie as he focused his attention on her education.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Mr. Peters!" Jackie yipped and squealed, gyrating and wiggling her bottom with the sudden smacks on her tush. The spanks were not unexpected. She had known they were coming, but that did not diminish the shock of the stinging rain falling down upon her derriere.

A very sweet foreplay is to rub and caress a boy's cock with the soft, wet lips of one's cunt, skirting around the hole that it so much desired, letting him just explore and familiarize himself with the surrounding territory, sweetly flirting with the eventual entrance to one's fully engulfing and gripping cunt. It was not the intention of Jackie to flirt with the professor in such a manner, but her gyrations were certainly providing the resemblance to such a delightful coquettish dance.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Mr. Peters, please, I'm so sorry! We didn't mean any harm! Honestly!"

That was all indeed true. The girls were just being playful, as college girls will do. There had been no evil malevolent intent. Mr. Peters did understand and appreciate that. But, a lesson still needed to be learned.

Lisa and Julie shivered at the sound of Jackie's spanking. The spanking would certainly be worse than the waiting, but the anticipation was itself rather difficult, hearing the smacks repeatedly fall down on their friend's upraised bottom, their own poised for a forthcoming, similar treatment, and posed in such a manner that was undeniably quite lewd. They could only wonder what Professor Flanders was thinking, was contemplating, as he stood directly behind their obscenely exposed cunts and butts.

Polly was not herself concerned about the spanks. As the more mature and experienced head cheerleader she was confident that she would be able to withstand the punishment with full composure. But, she was not particularly happy about the manner in which she had to wait for its eventual implementation. As the head cheerleader she felt particularly embarrassed and demeaned in having to present herself to Professor Flanders in such a manner, displaying to him her cunt and butt hole.

Lisa was especially troubled, or at least confused. She knew she was presenting herself in a very obscene and prurient manner. Yet, she was feeling so terribly excited, so lustfully aroused. It had been quite a long day for her, giving Professor Flanders his blow job and then subsequently sitting on his face. Her cunnie was almost dripping with arousal. In fact, she did indeed feel a drop suddenly slide down her thigh, and her face blushed with embarrassment at what Professor Flanders must be thinking, if he did in fact notice the dewy drop. Yet, a part of her wanted him to notice. She squeezed her internal muscles, puckering and winking her rosebud at the professor, wishing she could do so with the lips of her cunt, wanting them to yawn and gape at the professor, to draw his cock to her without having to actually verbally, openly, ask for it.

Mr. Peters knew that he could readily cum simply by the feel of his hand disciplining Jackie's soft, pink derriere, by the sight of the girl's bouncing and dancing bottom, or, best of all, by the feel of her sweet soft cunnie lips rubbing and writhing against his cock. But, again, he was reminded of his primary duty, his singular responsibility.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Oh, Mr. Peters, please, please. I'm so sorry, goodness gracious!"

Mr. Peters stopped. It hadn't been much of a spanking. He would have liked to continue. Certainly his dick would have preferred further stimulation. But, a promise was a promise, and he had indeed promised to provide the three girls only the most minimal punishment. "Well, express your remorse, dear, your atonement, to Professor Flanders, not to me, and we will be finished." He stepped back and away from the girl, his cock thrusting out from him like a yardstick yearning for further discipline.

"Yes sir," Jackie responded and quickly stood back up before Mr. Peters could change his mind. She stepped over to Professor Flanders and reached out and took hold of his cock with her hand, squeezed it, and shook it like one would a hand, as she looked into his eyes and said, "I am very sorry, Professor Flanders."

It was a rather unusual way to handle a cock, shaking it as if it was a hand. Perhaps it was a reflection of the confused state of Jackie's mind, having been bent over so long and spanked so vigorously. Perhaps it was due as well to the fact that she had already handled his cock earlier and was just naturally reaching for it again. Or, perhaps it reflected as well her agitated state of mind, her cunt having been flirting so lasciviously with Mr. Peter's cock while being spanked. In any case, it just seemed like the right thing to do.

And Mr. Flanders received her gesture with due consideration. "I understand, dear. I accept your apology. As far as I am concerned, everything is now fine."

Jackie let go of the professor's cock, demurely curtseyed, and said, "Thank-you, sir," and then turned to retrieve her clothes and follow the path of Pam, who had since left the room.

Mr. Peters shifted his attention to Julie, who had been patiently but apprehensively awaiting her turn.

Mr. Peters did not provide Julie with the option of making a decision with respect to the reception of his cock. He instead instructed her, "Julie, if you wouldn't mind, spread open your thighs, just a bit, and shift your hands to your knees."

"Yes, sir," Julie quietly responded, her eyes widening in apprehension. The professor wasn't going to actually fuck her, was he? Right in front of Polly and Lisa? He wouldn't do that, would he? Of course, it did appear like she was clearly presenting herself to him as if she wanted to be fucked. There weren't too many other positions that were so obviously suggestive, thrusting her butt and cunt back at him like a dog in heat. And it didn't help that she was now spreading open her thighs, as if to make more room for him to shove his cock up her cunnie. Well, perhaps she did deserve it. They had been pretty mean to Professor Flanders.

1...345678