Turnabout is Fair Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But, Mr. Peters quickly reassured the girl by only lodging his cock in between her thighs, past her upraised and exposed cunt. "Alright then, Julie, close them back up again."

"Yes, sir," she softly replied, squeezing her thighs shut on the professor's stiff dick, holding tightly onto it like she was gripping his rod to help steady herself.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Oh my!" Julie squealed as she felt the initial smacks on her bottom and, like the two previous girls, began to prance and dance her bottom beneath the eyes of the admiring professor.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Professor Flanders smiled in appreciation, and the feel was as pleasing as the sight. Having his cock squeezed within the warm thighs of the girl was certainly not as pleasurable as her wet, hot cunt might be, but it was a pretty darned good alternative. It was in fact quite warm and engulfing, and even a bit moist.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"I am sorry, too, Mr. Peters, really I am!" Julie exclaimed, hoping that her outburst of sincere contriteness would be met with an early release from the stinging smacks.

The instinctive, struggling movements of the girl's thighs though were resulting in a presumably unintentional, involuntary effort to rub and massage the professor's cock, as if she was trying to get him to explode within her thighs.

It had been quite some time since the professor had cum in such a manner. His preferred method was through the more traditional approaches, but variety is the spice of education and releasing his load, squirting his stuff within the soft, warm, lily white thighs of the girl would be rather pleasurable, to say the least.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Julie in fact realized that if she got the professor to cum he would likely end the spanking. She intentionally began to rub and squirm her thighs in order to try to masturbate the professor to an orgasm.

Professor Peters smiled. Being jerked off within a girl's clenched, squeezing thighs was a really uniquely engaging experience. It was like the girl was frenetically working on a stair master, frantically alternating the movements of her thighs, causing her bum to so provocatively jiggle and gyrate, bringing his dick closer and closer to an impending explosion.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

The professor though suddenly stopped. He still had two more girls to go. And, besides, he should stop anyway. By his count he had probably smacked Julie's bottom a few more times than he had Pam's or Jackie's. So, in fact, Julie trying to masturbate him had probably extended rather than shortened her spanking, at least by a little.

"Alright then," he gasped, feeling a bit out of breath. "You can now go as well, Julie."

"Yes sir," Julie responded, reaching back to lightly rub her bottom, trying to massage out the lingering sting. It didn't actually though feel that bad. She was in fact now wondering if perhaps she would have preferred that the professor lodge his cock up inside her cunnie. It was certainly feeling a rather intense longing and desire.

She looked back over her shoulder at the professor's swollen cock, and then up into his eyes.

The professor though just gave the girl a few additional pats on her bottom. "Now, you run along girl. I still have two more girls to discipline." It does seem like a professor's work is never really done.

"Yes sir," Julie quietly answered and turned to retrieve her clothes. However, as she began to pull up her panties she realized that she had not expressed her final apology and appreciation for the lesson well learned. This would be quite an oversight in the presence of Polly, the head cheerleader, who expected her girls to always be on their best behavior, even in circumstances such as this, or especially in circumstances such as this. She strode up to Mr. Peters as he was stepping toward Polly.

Whereas previously Julie had been the last and most reluctant to remove her hands from her breasts and cunnie. Now she even left her panties still tangled around her thighs as she strode up to the professor, her cunnie lips exposed, her little breasts wiggling and jiggling. She wrapped her arms around the professor and gave him a hug. "Thank you, Mr. Peters," she said softly, pressing her breasts against him. "I know I deserved that. I'll be a much better girl now."

One would naturally, of course, be somewhat doubtful of the sincerity of her remorseful expression, but the gesture was a good sign and well received. The professor rested his hand against the girl's soft round perky and now warmed bum. "I'm sure you will, Julie. I'm sure you will." He gave her a little affectionate squeeze.

Julie also went the extra mile and strode over to Mr. Flanders, her panties still immodestly at her thighs, her swollen and moist cunnie lips glistening in the light. When she reached Mr. Flanders she got up on her tip toes and whispered into the professor's ear. "I really did like your balls, Mr. Flanders." She giggled and pulled away. It was perhaps a bit flirtatious of an undergraduate to speak that way to a professor, but all could perhaps be forgiven now.

Mr. Peters turned his attention to Polly as Julie resumed dressing.

"Well, now," he announced as he gazed at the head cheerleader's upraised and fully displayed bottom. He wondered what females in the animal world presented themselves so obscenely for the studs of their herds. There must be some such cases, although it was difficult to imagine even an animal presenting herself so lewdly. "I do believe that you two girls warrant a more thorough punishment, as you two were the original instigators of the crime."

"Yes sir," the two girls replied, largely in unison. They really couldn't argue with that. They were not in a strong position to argue and, besides, it was in fact true.

"But, I am feeling rather generous today," as well as intensely horny, "and I did promise all of you, including both of you girls, some compensation for your evident school spirit."

"Yes sir, thank you, sir," the girls replied.

"Of course, I really should consult Professor Flanders," Mr. Peters cautioned. It was indeed a very valid point. After all, he was the real victim in this escapade. "Professor Flanders," Mr. Peters inquired, turning his attention to his colleague. "Do you concur that we should offer these two girls some appreciation, some consideration?"

Professor Flanders had no idea what Mr. Peters had in mind, but his own mind was not thinking very clearly. He was more struck by the fact that the two of them were discussing this with their erect dicks poking out of their slacks. Not too many faculty consultations had been previously conducted in such a manner. "Well, yes, of course, of course," he acquiesced.

Lisa looked back up at Professor Flanders, his erect dick point toward her upraised bottom. "Thank you, sir," she gratefully acknowledged.

The professor looked down into the girl's sweet, innocent, plaintive eyes. How could you in fact punish such a girl, he wondered. He knew he did not have the stuff, the right stuff, to be a successful and skilled disciplinarian like Mr. Peters. He would just give in to those puppy dog green eyes, her cute freckles, that long pony tail. He smiled at the girl, and briefly nodded his head.

In return she wagged her tail at him.

To which he opened his eyes in wonder. Did that mean what he thought it meant? Of course it didn't, it couldn't. No cute little pixie cheerleader would suggest that to him would she?

"Are you sure, Professor Flanders?" Mr. Peters further inquired. "I don't want you to feel under any pressure or," he added, turning his attention to Lisa, whose gesture did not go unnoticed by him, "by any undue solicitation."

"Sorry, Mr. Peters," Lisa softly replied, and stopped wagging her bottom.

"Yes, yes, I'm sure," Professor Flanders replied.

Lisa breathed a sigh of relief.

Professor Flanders stepped forward and provided Lisa a reassuring pat on her bottom. It was a nice fatherly gesture, as well as a good excuse to actually lay his hands on the girl's so wonderfully enticing derriere. He even left it there, absentmindedly resting it along the girl's perky little fanny.

Lisa felt another drop of feminine fluid flow down her thigh.

Julie had by now departed from the room, and Mr. Peters made his offer. "Well, here is my suggestion. It's a little unorthodox, but these are troubled times with a need to be flexible, to think outside the box." The rhetoric seemed oddly irrelevant, but Mr. Peters was certainly the expert, and clearly the one in charge. "What I propose is that your spankings last as long as we can restrain, or let us say, control, ourselves."

"What?" Polly inquired. She didn't understand what Mr. Peters was suggesting, but she did have an inkling.

"This technique was used in early occidental forms of student discipline. It fell in disrepute within the more rigid culture of modern western societies, particularly the conservative atmosphere of early American puritanical culture, but I am perfectly willing to explore its application in this instance, if you girls so wish."

The girls still did not understand what he was talking about, but they were all in favor of anything that would diminish the extent of their punishment. "Oh yes, Mr. Peters," they both exclaimed.

"Excellent, well, what we will do," he explained, speaking in his most objective and dispassionate tone, "is insert our erect penises into your vaginas. We will spank the two of you once we are fully inserted and will keep doing so until ejaculation occurs, therewith expressing our feelings of forgiveness for your misdeeds, washing away, so to speak, any remaining feelings of ill will."

"That sounds like a wonderful idea," Lisa immediately exclaimed, and shifted her bottom up a bit to help facilitate Professor Flanders's insertion. Her cunt yearned for some more attention.

Polly's response though was, "Your joking." It wasn't that her cunt wasn't interested, but she was considerably more skeptical about the veracity of the professor's disciplinary methods than the rather naive and relatively inexperienced Lisa.

"Well, no, no, I'm not joking at all, Polly." He spoke more sternly, "Do you consider this to be some sort of a joke?" He lightly slipped a finger up and down her swollen wet slit.

It clearly wasn't a joke. Polly knew that. She sighed with resignation and with some embarrassment, as well as arousal. Her emotions were so mixed.

And, before Polly could further object, Lisa pleaded, "Polly, please. It will be fine. I don't mind."

Well, maybe that was good to hear, but it wasn't Lisa's minding that was on Polly's mind.

Mr. Peters tried to help Polly decide by now lightly caressing the lips of her moist cunnie with the tip of his cock. Her cunt seemed to tremble and shiver at the touch.

That was perhaps a more compelling argument than his reference to early occidental culture. And, if Polly needed further encouragement Lisa added, "I bet we can make them cum pretty quickly."

That sealed the deal for Polly. Polly felt she could make a man cum as quickly as she wanted, and she smiled to herself thinking how that she had perhaps got the better half of the deal. She would likely be able to end the spanking the moment it started, thereby getting far fewer spanks than even Pam, Julie, or Jackie, and all Mr. Peters would have in return would be his ejaculation.

Of course, from Mr. Peters' perspective, that would still be a fairly favorable deal.

"Well, alright then," Polly agreed, albeit sounding like a saleswoman reluctantly acquiescing to a deal that she in fact found terribly advantageous.

"Wonderful! Professor Flanders, which of these two fine specimens of cheerleading spirit would you prefer to discipline?"

It was kind of obvious, and hardly needed any consideration. But, Professor Flanders played along. "Well, let me see," he said, releasing his hand from Lisa's bottom to give careful consideration to the two cunnies that were on display. Which did he prefer: the more womanly fleshy cunt of Polly, clearly one that would be very experienced in how best to extract a man's juices, or the more inexperienced yet beguiling cunnie of Lisa?

"Me! Me! Pick me, Professor Flanders!" Lisa pleaded, again waving her bottom, this time with more urgency, worried that the professor might in fact pick Polly instead.

Professor Flanders smiled in appreciation at the young lady's evident enthusiasm. Who could deny such a girl, as well as such a wiggling, waggling, waving bottom. He patted it affectionately with his hand. "Yes, well, I believe our young Miss Lisa here should receive my attention."

"Goody," Lisa softly exclaimed and turned her face to smile proudly at Polly, as if she had won some victory over her friend.

Polly just rolled her eyes. Lisa was sometimes so naive.

"Well, let us first get into position, girls," Mr. Peters instructed, and stepped up to place his dick at the entrance to Polly's accessibly poised cunt.

Professor Flanders followed suit. He felt a little awkward about it. It wasn't that he was about to shove his cock up a coed's cunnie that troubled him, it was just that he was doing it in front of another professor. And, he quickly discovered that it was a very tight little hole indeed.

"Oh!" Lisa exclaimed as she felt Professor Flanders's knob lodge itself at the entrance to her cunnie.

Professor Flanders gripped the girl's hips to help hold her steady, and then pushed with his hips to try to drive his cock home.

"Ungh," Lisa grunted with the forceful intrusion. She braced her hands and feet on the floor.

But, it did not get in very far with the first shove. It wasn't that this was the first cock to ever plow down this path, but it was still a very tightly constricted little artery, and the professor had to make repeated thrusts and pushes, each time pulling back a bit to give himself room to push forward again. With each thrust he got in deeper, like a pump digging deeper and deeper into wet, thick, warm, soft, pliant clay. The effort of Mr. Flanders was essentially fucking Lisa in order to get his dick into position. It was the kind of hard work that any man would have enjoyed, but he sorely wondered whether he could last more than a few seconds once the spanking started.

In contrast, Mr. Peters was able to efficiently screw his cock into the more experienced, yet still quite wonderfully snug cunt of Polly.

"Okay," Mr. Flanders finally gasped when he felt his cock was pretty much all the way in. "I'm ready."

Mr. Peters paused to admire the sight of the two men, their abdomens pressed up against the upraised bottoms of the two coeds, their cocks lodged deep inside their cunts. He could even feel the muscles of Polly's cunt squeezing, massaging, and milking his dick. It was perhaps cheating as the spanking had not yet started, but he wouldn't spank her for that, as he was already going to spank her anyway. He raised his hand and nodded to Professor Flanders to follow his lead.

Professor Flanders raised his hand as well. He felt like a jockey at the starting gate of a race, mounted on his filly, his riding crop poised in his hand.

Smack!

And they were off!

Professor Flanders quickly followed suit.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Professor Flanders!" Lisa squealed in shock, her eyes opening wide at the surprising stings on her bottom.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

The two men rained down smacks on the girls' bottoms. They were not actually spanking them that hard. It was just playful spanks but they did nevertheless sting a bit.

"Remember, girls," Mr. Peters reminded them. "The spanking will end when we're finished."

The girls were late out of the gate but they quickly recovered and responded by thrusting, wriggling, and gyrating their bottoms, doing their best to give their jockeys the best fuck they had ever had, as their bottoms continued to receive the stinging slaps of their riders' hands.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

It was in fact difficult for the men to stay mounted, as these fillies were bucking like crazed broncos, but it was a wonderfully joyous ride: the sight of the two girls' prancing, dancing, and reddening bottoms, the feel of their soft pliant cheeks, and, most pleasurable of all, the gripping tight wet softness of their squeezing, enveloping cunts sliding up and down their throbbing cocks.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Spank me harder!" Lisa pleaded, much to the surprise and joy of Professor Flanders.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Mr. Peters," Polly gasped, "Your cock is so fucking big."

Lisa's exclamation had been quite sincere. Mr. Peters though knew that Polly was pulling his chain, so to speak, doing whatever she could to get him excited to the point of ejaculation, but he did appreciate the girl's competitive spirit and he rewarded her with a more vigorous spanking.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

The men occasionally had to switch hands, not only to spare the stinging within their own hands but also to provide a more even distribution along the girls' wriggling and writhing bottoms.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Professor Flanders knew that he was not going to last much longer. He was frankly pleased that he had lasted as long as he had. It had been such a long day, and it was going to end so, so nicely.

"Professor Flanders!" Lisa again squealed. "I'm going to, I'm going to...Oh my," she gasped and then began to quiver and shake on the professor's cock, swept away by her own orgasm. Lisa did really enjoy a good spanking.

It was enough to put the professor over as well. "Lisa," he gasped, halting his spanking to hold onto the girl's hips as he felt his legs go weak.

"On me, on me, please," gasped Lisa in her delirious state.

The professor understood and quickly pulled his cock out with a big slurping noise as it extricated itself from the tight slippery sluice, and then popping out to point its trajectory along the girl's reddened, trembling bottom, quickly releasing a thick wad of white viscous gism onto the girl's rosy derriere.

"Oh thank you, sir," Lisa gasped as she felt the soothing lotion splash against her bottom, her face falling to the floor with exhaustion and relief as her body continued to be wracked by the thrusting waves of her climax.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack

Mr. Peters continued to spank Polly's bottom, but his eyes were fixed on the sight of Mr. Flanders's dick spraying its load across Lisa's perky rose bum. He was impressed at the full load released by his colleague, although that shouldn't be surprising given the sustained stimulation he had been receiving all day long. It even sprayed with force, at times splashing hard against the girl's cheeks, spreading out across her curves to eventually douse and drench her entire buttocks with globs and gobs of thick wet sticky cum.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

The sight was enough to bring him to the edge as well, and he suddenly stopped his spanking to bask in the feel of his own orgasm.

Polly felt the professor stop and quickly pleaded, "Inside, inside me, sir." She much preferred that a boy cum inside her cunt. She so much liked the feel of him jerking and squirting deep up inside her.

"My pleasure," Mr. Peters gasped as he fell over the girl, gripping her hips, shooting his load up inside her cunt like a repeating cannon.

It was now Polly's turn to feel a bucking bronco in her own tight little stall, the stallion's cock squirting and spurting its full load deep up inside her, and she smiled in satisfaction as the feel of her man's twitching, gushing cock brought her off as well, her legs trembling with exhaustion, and with her climax.

1...345678