Turnabout is Fair Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Peters did not have as much cum as Mr. Flanders, but it was still a pretty darned good load, and he quickly filled the girl's cunt, as much of it began to leak out to slide down Polly's thighs. Yet, Mr. Peters continued to squirt and spray fresh loads, as Polly sighed within the bliss of her climax, her bottom glowing red with warmth, her cunt shivering and quivering with joy as it was inundated with the professor's thick, wet, hot cum.

All was now forgiven. Mr. Peters did not turn the cheerleaders into Mr. Harrington, and Mr. Flanders generously gave all of the cheerleaders an A in the course. It was perhaps fortunate that it hadn't taken too long for the men to cum, as the door had been unlocked ever since Pam's departure, running the risk of someone else discovering them, perhaps turning the tables once again.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you enjoyed it. It was certainly a pleasure to write. If you have any suggestions for future episodes I would be quite happy to hear them. I particularly hope that this met with Pam's satisfaction, and I encourage, and request, that you take the additional time to cast a vote.

1...345678