Turnaround Is Fair Play Ch. 01

Story Info
On their vacation she see an old school friend and remembers.
8.7k words
4.08
90.6k
13

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/03/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
766 Followers

They say that turnaround is fair play and that the best revenge is to live well and let the person you want revenge on know that you are. Well this story is about a woman who never really loved her husband but stayed with him for safety and security. Marylou was 32 years old and her husband was 36. Her friends called her ML.

She was nearly 6 foot tall and kind of looked like one of the old Charlie’s Angels, Jaclyn Smith. She had almost black hair a little longer than shoulder length and the most beautiful green/blue eyes. Her breasts were about 32 C and her stomach and hips were smooth and flat and looked about the same size when seeing her from the front. But from the side or back, her round ass sat high and stood out very nicely. When she had on a bikini the men all turned to watch her walk pass them. She was hot with athletic legs from running 3 or 4 times a week and a body that was tight and firm from working out in her basement with weights. ML was one very beautiful woman.

A lot of men had hit on ML almost all her life. But, she was use to it and simply brushed them off. She was married to Rusty since she was 22 and was had no interest in any type of affair in this point of her life. All she wanted was to have a child before it was too late.

ML and Rusty had been dating on and off since she was a skinny 13 year old kid, yes13!! She had never had another man and all during their teenage years Rusty was the one who was teaching her about sex. With each year that went by she became more stunning and they were trying more and more things together. After that first night she let him take her virginity, she went on birth control pills. From then on they did it every night unless she was on her period. There were days in the summer when they did it 3, 4 maybe 5 times a day. Rusty couldn’t get enough of her. And at 18, ML was the tightest and sweet young pussy any man could have had.

ML had always wanted Rusty and even waited for him while he was in the service. She had only cheated a couple of times but nothing serious except for a guy named Bill. She had dated him twice while Rusty was away in the Navy on a cruise to South America that took over 5 months to complete.

But from those two dates and the experiences she had with Bill, when Rusty came home she was seriously thinking of breaking up with him. She had met this guy in her school and they had taken the same classes. From what Rusty found out much later, Bill had gotten to third base with her on just the second date. Needless to say this guy wanted more of ML. But then, any guy would want ML she was absolutely beautiful!

The night she was going to tell him she wanted to see other people, Rusty was holding her tight and before she knew it, she was having the best sex of her life. They were climaxing together in a wonderful act of passion, lust and love for the first time in months. When they finished she started to realize that she could in fact really be in love with him. So, she gave up all other interests and relationships with the guys she had been seeing including the hot one with Bill. He was the only other guy to ever feel and see her pussy besides Rusty.

But while Rusty was sure she had cheated on him while he was away and was told by 3 or 4 different people that she had, he let it go when she told him she loved him and would wait the last 3 months he had to serve.

Rusty left again after 10 wonderful days and nights of sex and love with his high school sweet heart. He would return about every other weekend and they would try to make up for lost time. She seemed to truly be in love with him. But he always had this feeling in the back of his brain that when he wasn’t there ML was enjoying the advances of a bunch of guys. And why not, she was stunning and loving with a great personality. But, Rusty never caught her or found a clue. She was always warm and loving when he was there with her. But in fact she had cheated on him. But they weren’t married and until they were she didn’t feel to bad about what she was doing when he was away. After all she never went all the way with any other guy but Rusty. But boy she had come close with Bill the night before Rusty came home for good.

Two years later she and Rusty were married and started a wonderful life and she had never cheated on him since. But as in most relationships with time, the sex quieted down and became more infrequent. While they still enjoyed each other when they did make love, it wasn’t like it was and they both knew it. The years went by and on their 10th anniversary Rusty decided to take her on a long vacation to the island in the Caribbean. Ten wonderful days of sun sand and warm beautiful crystal clear waters. He was truly hoping to rekindle the relationship and the sex and perhaps get her pregnant.

As they reached the island hotel they were checking in when someone said, “ML!! Is that you ML? MY god it is! Marylou!”

ML and Rusty both turned around to see a man walk up to them quickly. ML looked at him and then said, “Bill? Bill Nelson! Is that you? OMG Rusty it’s Bill Nelson from my old high school! What the hell are you doing here Bill?”

Bill didn’t stop to introduce himself to Rusty and as Rusty held his hand out Bill grabbed ML and hugged her long and very tightly. She gave him a small kiss on the cheek before letting him go. When they finally separated and Bill looked at Rusty it was then that he shook his hand saying, “So this is Rusty! How’s the luckiest man in the world?” But, he was looking at ML as he said it.

Rusty was about the same size as Bill maybe a couple of inches shorter but close to his size. Rusty felt he should be weary of old Bill right away. It was the way he had held his wife and the way he had pressed his body hard against her. He could see ML was flushed when Bill finally let her go. Rusty saw the twinkle in her eye he hadn’t seen in a few years now. He also saw the look on her face when Bill released her. Rusty didn’t like it, not at all.

He moved closer to his wife and put his arm around her as he asked, “So Bill is it? So, what are you doing here? And how do you know ML?”

Bill smiled and said, “I work for the hotel, security actually. Well actually I work for the home office and I’m here to check out the place. It’s one of the freebees of the job. I get to come down here in the winter and pretty much anywhere on this side of the earth. It’s my job to make sure everyone who stays here has a great time and are safe. He continued to look at ML and she continued to smiled and just looked at him. She finally asked, “God Bill! How long has it been, 10-12 years maybe?”

He laughed and said, “Yep, just about that ML! God you look great! Married life agrees with you! You look just like you did the last time I saw you before Rusty here took you away.”

He looked at Rusty and asked, “ Did ML ever tell you about her and me?”

Rusty said, “Actually no Bill she never mentioned you.”

He smiled at ML and said, ‘You didn’t tell him about us? Why not, afraid?”

ML blushed bright red and she said, “Well Bill, there isn’t very much to tell now is there. Besides I’m very happily married and the past is the past.”

He laughed and said, “OK! Then my lips are sealed ML he’ll never get the facts from me!”

He started to laugh but she didn’t and Rusty sure as hell didn’t. Rusty looked at her and at him and asked, “Now I’m interested ML. Just what’s so secret about you and him? What’s all the hush hush?”

She said, “I dated Bill twice in high school Rusty while you were gone away those long 5 mouths. But when you came back I knew I loved you and only you and we never saw each other again. That’s all. I never told you because I was afraid you would be mad and we would break up. But I never dated him or any other guy since we became engaged.”

Bill smiled and said, “Yea! She really broke my heart when she told me you were the lucky guy and left me standing there.”

(She also never told Rusty how close she had come to fucking Bill. Or, how close she had come to breaking up with Rusty that first night he was home because of Bill. She still didn’t know for sure why she had not that. She had planned it for a few weeks before he got home. She had always wondering what it would have been like to sleep with Bill just once.)

Rusty now knew for sure now that she had indeed cheated on him with old Bill while he was away. His friends were right and told him so. He just didn’t want to believe it. But now, here after 10 years of marriage behind them, Rusty didn’t make a big deal out of it. He settled down inside and said to himself, “Oh hell we weren’t married and she had a right I guess to see who she really wanted. But I wish she had been honest with me. Guess I lucked out cause she is married to me!”

He took his wife’s hand and said, “We better go to our room and unpack babe. It was nice to meet you. . . Bill, right?”

Bill said, “Right Bill. How long are you guts staying?”

She told him 10 days!

He smiled and said, “10 days great! You guys are going to love this place. Look, ML, I have some work to do right now, but I would love to take both of you to dinner one night while I’m here. My treat! What room are you in?” He knew he could get from the front desk if old Rusty didn’t give it to him.

But, ML said, well we’re in room. . . .Oh what’s the number Rusty?”

Rusty didn’t want to give Bill the number. The sooner they got away from him the better. Rusty really didn’t like the guy and was very uneasy about him and the past relationship between him and ML. But he finally said, “239.”

Bill said, 239, Oh hell that’s not even an ocean view. Hang on a minute.”

He walked over to the check in counter and after a few minutes came back and handed ML a new set of keys. They were to a room on the top floor of the hotel, which over looked the ocean and beach. He said, “ This is a much bigger room and has a fantastic view of the ocean.”

Rusty said, “Oh that’s OK we don’t want to put the hotel out.”

Bill said, “Forget it! There’s not a problem. Besides while I’m here whatever you guys want just let me know. I’ll call you later and we can set up dinner. See you late.”

He shook Rusty’s hand strongly and Rusty squeezed Bill’s hand hard right back. Bill smiled at him and then pulled ML into his arms again and kissed her quickly on the lips this time. He pulled back and said, “Oh sorry Rusty, hope you don’t mind. I haven’t seem this wonderful lady in a 100 years. Good to meet you and I’ll see you both later.”

But he was only looking at ML when he said it. She finally had to lower her eyes as she started to blush seeing him looking at her breasts and running his eyes up and down her body!

She said, “OK. We’ll see you Billy!”

She didn’t mean to say, “Billy” it just slipped out naturally. She called him that on the night he had licked her pussy and was inches away from fucking her. God how he wanted to fuck this woman! She had to fight the urge for days afterwards. She didn’t actually see him again on a date until the night Rusty was scheduled to come home. She remembered how close she had come to being caught that night too! In fact if it weren’t for her wonderful mother she would have been caught. She had been to dinner with Bill to tell him she was not going to see him again. It was hard and she had to fight both his words of affection and his hands that were making her feel so dam good inside. But she finally stopped him and told him. He took it hard because he was sure he was going to fuck her that night and she would be his! He told her he was heartbroken, but it wasn’t his heart that was broken.

She wasn’t feeling very well when she finally got home an hour or more late to meet Rusty. She came in the back door quietly and her mom whispered to her that Rusty was upstairs and had been for over an hour. She was scared and ran up the steps to find Rusty just sitting there watching the TV. He had been waited for her of over an hour! Funny he never asked where she had been or why she was late. And so she never bothered telling him. He just took her in his arms and kissed her long and hard. She melted into his arms and since she was already wet from Bill’s attempts all night to get into her pants, she held him tight panting. She said to herself, “God it feels so good to have him home. One more week or maybe just one more date with Bill and she would have given him her body completely.”

ML knew it without a doubt! She was throbbing with heat after he had fingered fucked her and ate her pussy last night. The night before Rusty came back into her life she had almost let Bill put his cock into her, almost!

She smiled as she remembered that sex like baseball was a matter of inches! She smiled to herself wondering again what it would have been like to fuck Billy! Over the years she had often wondered but she had never cheated on Rusty to find out and she had lots of offers.

Rusty stood there in the hotel lobby saying, “Nice to meet you too Bill.” But Bill was walking away as he said it. Rusty said to himself, “What a egotistical asshole!”

When they arrived at the new room Bill had gotten for them. It was spectacular! It had a huge tub with a whirlpool. There was a balcony and a gigantic bed as well as a great deal of furniture and a free bar! “This was very nice of Bill” she said, "We should really thank him for getting us this bigger room Rusty. It was very nice of him to do that.”

Rusty didn’t want to admit it but it was a very nice room and the view was unbelievable. He said, “Yea we should thank Billy!”

He watched her reaction. She looked at him and said sternly, “He was a high school friend Rusty. You don’t have to be jealous or afraid he’ll seduce me! For god shakes relax! I’m married to you for 1o years now!”

He didn’t say, “and you never cheated.” But he was thinking it. Had she? He wondered now.

He went to the luggage and opened it. They unpacked not saying a word to each other. Finally when they finished they put on their bathing suits and she did looked really good. Rusty said, “ He was right you know? You do look as good if not better than you did in high school. And I’m not a Bull Shitter! Let’s stay here and take a rest on the bed baby.”

She laughed and said, “Men!! You’re all a like with a one-track brain! We have lots of time for that Rusty. Come on I want to see the beach and the two pools.”

He said, “Well I remember when you use to think that it was the most important thing in our relationship and your life ML. Guess that’s changed, huh?”

She said, “I want to see the beach. We can come back and do it later hon. Come on! How often do we get to the Caribbean? Come on!”

She took his hand and they got down to the main level. They walked the half a mile of white smooth soft sandy beach. It was like a postcard! Rusty had to ask her what was on his mind. He stopped them and turned to her saying, “Look ML I don’t want to start an argument here. But, I know when a guy has more than a friendly greeting and believe me old Billy would drop you and fuck you in a heart beat! I’m telling you we should think long and hard about making nice nice with him.” There he had said it. He waited for her reaction.

She got red and looked up at him. She said, “Rusty! I’m your wife. I’m not going to destroy what we have for a one-night stand with Bill or any other guy. I told you he was just an old high school friend who I dated twice. For God sakes, I haven’t seen the guy in 10 years. It’s no big deal. We’ll have dinner with him and catch up on old times. Then he'll be gone! I’m OK honest! Now come on let’s not spoil our time here. Honest baby! I don’t have any feelings for him except a friendly one. He’s just an old friend!”

Rusty heard her but he was still not convinced. He knew when a guy was coming on to a women and he knew when a guy had the hots for his wife. Old Billy had more than the hots for ML he knew it and he felt she did too. He saw the way they looked at each other. He would dick her as soon as he had the chance. Rusty wasn’t sure how ML would react if Bill had her alone and fed her his line. He was smooth!

Rusty realized he would just have to make sure to not let old Billy have the opportunity to get his wife alone. But it was a small island and they were at Bill’s hotel. He had connections and Rusty was sure he would try to use them! They turned around and walked back to the pool. They checked out the first one and settled on the second one since it had a bar.

They had been there maybe an hour when Rusty saw Bill standing at the bar talking with the help. He had a clipboard in his hand and was checking off something. Rusty said to himself, “Oh fuck there’s Mr. Wonderful! Good! He’s working maybe he’ll leave us alone.”

ML saw him and said, “Look! There Bill over by the bar.” She waived to him.

Rusty said, “No! No ML! Don’t wave! Let’s not invite him over. I want to be alone with you. Oh shit! Now here he comes!”

Bill saw her and waved back. When he finished up at the bar he picked up 3 drinks and started walking towards them. She smiled and said, “To late he saw us. Besides I want to thank him for the great room he got for us.”

As Bill came over carrying the drinks, he said, “Hope you like these they’re the specially of the house. Very refreshing here in the heat. God ML!! You look fantastic in that bikini! It really does your body justice! I’m telling you, you haven’t changed in all these years except to get more beautiful. Right Rusty?”

ML blushed and said, “Thank you but you are such a bull shiter Bill!”

He laughed loud and said, “Well you look really great to me. What do you think Rusty? Don’t she look fantastic?”

Rusty smiled at him and said, “She sure does! I’m a very lucky guy to have her for a wife Bill!”

Bill smiled and sat down next to ML. He handed them both a drink and said, “How do you guys like the room? Everything OK?”

Before Rusty could say anything ML said, “God it’s great! Thank you Bill for getting it for us! It was extremely nice of you to do that for us.”

Rusty asked, “So what’s the added cost Bill?”

Bill said, “Cost? Oh nothing. It’s a complement from me to you both! I found out you are celebrating your anniversary so consider it my gift. And it’s a 10 year anniversary too!”

She told him, “Yes! 10 years would you believe that Bill 10 years?”

ML took Rusty’s hand and held it but she kept looking at Bill and smiling. He just continued to look at her body and Rusty saw him lick his lips and smile at her. Bill shook his head and said, “10 years! God where does the time go? I never would have believed you would ever marry that quickly ML. You never gave any guy a chance. You just up and married as fast as you could to lucky Rusty here. And then to stay married for that long! WOW I would have never believed it.”

Rusty asked quickly and strongly, “And why is that Bill? Why don’t you think ML would stay married to me? And it has been10 great years?”

He smiled at Rusty and said, “Oh I guess because you have been her one and only guy! You know, as you get older you start to wonder what it might have been like to be with someone else. You know someone different, other than the guy you have been with since you were a kid. That’s all Rusty no offense I didn’t mean any disrespect to you. I’m sure you’re a great guy and treat her like a queen!”

ML said, “He sure does Bill. We love each other very much.” She tried to chance the subject and asked, “ So are you married Bill?”

He smiled and said, “No. You were the only girl I ever loved ML. So if I couldn’t have you I didn’t want anyone” He waited for a second and then started to laugh. He said, “Yea! I am full of BS I know it!” But he never stopped looking hard at her.”

She felt her face reddened and she heard Rusty say, “Well you’re shit out of luck there Bill.”

NeedYou
NeedYou
766 Followers