Turnaround Is Fair Play Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he placed his cock at the entrance of her warm wet pussy she guided it into her and she cried out, “OH god yes Rusty fuck me hard! Fuck me hard!!”

Rusty was so worked up he began to pound his cock into her tight pussy like a mad man. She wrapped her legs and arms around him and thrust her body up into his. They bounced up and down on the bed so hard that when they hit the bed they bounced up. Sometimes they were completely off the bed locked together in an embraced like she hadn’t felt in a long time. He knew this time he would place his seed deep into her body and maybe she would become pregnant like she had wanted for so long! He was really working hard to give her everything he had. She just held on to him as he drove into her pussy again and again filling her like he always did. But for some reason he felt bigger long and thicker too inside her tunnel. She loved it! He rammed into her as she began to orgasm! When she did it gave him that last little excitement and he began to cu. They were joined together climaxing together like old times. It seem to last a very long time and she just held him tight as she could. He continued to slowly pump into her until her as and hips finally came back down on the bed. She let her legs go and they fell off his back on to the bed. He raised up and she pulled him to her. She kissed and kissed and kissed him. Then she held him tight and whispered in his ear, “GOD!! That was unbelievable! I love you so much Rusty!”

She felt him pull the rest of his cock out of her body and she saw it was almost soft now. She took his face and kissed it before wiping her cum off of his chin and nose. She smiled up at him and asked, “Are you hungry?”

He smiled down at her and said, “Always for you baby! Always!”

She smiled and said, “I’m serious Babe, I’m starved!”

He said, “OK! Let’s get dressed and go eat.”

He sighed and rolled off of her and Ml sat up and said, “We could always order room services Rusty! Can’t we?”

He smiled and came over and kissed her hard. He got back on the bed and they sat there looking at the room service menu. They ordered and then she rolled over on top of him. She kissed him and he held her tight feeling her beautiful hard body on his. He was feeling so much better about the day and what had happened. Just then the pone rang. He said, “Don’t answer it ML.”

But she did and it was Bill.

He said, “Hey ML it Bill. How’s the girl of my dreams? What’s you doing?”

She hesitated and then said, “Fine Bill we were just hanging out here.”

Bill laughed and told her, “I would love to see you hanging out.”

She just laughed but didn’t say anything. He then said, “Look I know this is short notice but if you guys want, we can do dinner tonight. I don’t have plans and hate to eat alone. How about making an old friend happy and meet me for dinner say in about an hour? Oh and yes, Rusty is invited too.” He laughed and so did she. She told him to hold on and she asked Rusty if he wanted to. She said, “Bill we just ordered room service maybe we could do it tomorrow night. If that’s OK.”

He said, “Oh I can take care of the room service and tomorrow is bad for me. I have already made dinner arrangements with the senior staff here in the hotel. Come on ML get your old man up and meet me.”

She said, "Hold on" again. Minutes later she came back and said, “Bill. We were going to make it an early night. How about we meet for drinks.”

He sighed and said, “ML! Don’t tell me you guys are getting old. No one goes to bed early here in the islands except the locals. OK! If it’s drinks it’s drinks. Meet you in the lobby in an hour.”

She said, “OK see you then.” Then she got up and told her husband to go get dress and then she would. They were going for drinks in an hour.