Turnaround Is Fair Play Ch. 02

Story Info
Drinks & dances can change everything.
8.2k words
4.07
60.6k
7

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/03/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers

After ML took the phone call from her old flame Bill, she told her husband she really would like the three of them to have a drink talk and get to know each other better. Rusty protested but he got up out of bed and went into the shower to get ready. He really didn’t want to hear about the old times in school or to have drinks with his wife’s old boy friend of 100 years ago. But she begged and he finally told her OK.

About 20 minutes later he came out and started to dress in a pair of tan light weight slacks and a blue/black polo shirt. Then ML went into the bathroom to clean up and get ready.

When she came out she looked stunning. Her hair and maker up were both fixed just right. She had on a short dark blue pleated skirt, which just covered her ass and amplified her long, tan and firm legs. She wore the smallest pair of bikini panties she owned. They were then high up the thigh cut and were almost transparent!

Her top was a slip over with a scooped elastic neck that could be stretched over her shoulders if she liked. It showed just the tops of her beautiful full breasts. The blouse was light blue and made her eyes look even bluer and brighter. Under the blouse she had on a very soft and light color bra it held her breasts very naturally yet gave her the deep cleavage she wanted.

She had sandals on her feet and didn’t wear any panty hose or garter with hose. This was the Caribbean, it was hot and she already had a tan on her legs.

Rusty said, “God Marylou! You look absolutely beautiful. You know you drive me crazy sometimes?”

She smiled and said, ‘Just some of he time Rusty?”

He laughed and said, “ Most of the time. You’ll make old Bill drool! Maybe you shouldn’t wear that skirt, if we are going to be with him, it’s so short and I don’t want to give old Bill any ideas he don’t already have about you!”

She said, “Rusty! God! The skirt is just fine. Stop worrying about Bill. I’m with you babe!”

He said, “Well you look like a million! But I really don’t trust that guy babe!”

She said, “Just a million? Huh? Maybe I should roll the top of this skirt up another inch! And they both laughed as they left the room and headed to the lobby.

Bill was waiting for them and this time he shook Rusty’s hand first before he said, “No hard feeling Rusty?”

Rusty was thinking, “Like hell ass hole!”, but he said, “no.”

Then Bill turned and held ML’s hands out at arm’s length and looked at her body very slowly. He took in her beauty and smiled as he said, “WOW! WOW ML!! You look absolutely unbelievable! You have gotten even more beautiful if that’s possible.”

He placed his hand on her cheek and said, “So beautiful. Don’t you think so Rusty?”

Rusty took Bill’s hand off of his wife’s face said, “Yes she is very beautiful and very married!!”

The two men just looked at each other. ML said, “Ok you guys! Enough I thank you both for the complement let go get that drink.”

ML walked between the two men with Rusty putting his hand around her as they entered the bar. Bill found a table in the corner, which he had arranged before hand with the bartender. ML sat facing the dance floor and the two men sat on each side of her. Bill said, “Would you allow me to order for us?”

Hey all agreed and he purchased a bottle of champagne. He said, it was a special occasion, and he wanted to make a toast! When it came to the table he poured three glasses and then said, “To ML and her husband Rusty, a very beautiful old friend and a new one. Here’s to a great vacation for both of you.”

She smiled and Rusty said, “Thanks Bill that’s sweet of you.”

Rusty didn’t say anything. He watched Bill like a hawk!

They sat and drank as Rusty listened mostly to Bill and ML talk about the old days. Rusty also noticed how Bill continued looked at ML’s body with a hungry in his eyes. Rusty was sure ML didn’t notice it. She just continued to talk about school and the people they knew. As the night wore on, and Bill ordered another bottle. ML was becoming looser and when she bent forward the man she was facing got a nice view of 3/4 of her firm breasts. The problem was she was facing Bill most of the time and he didn’t even fake looking down her blouse. She had also let her very short skirt ride up her thigh and both men could see a great deal of her long legs and every once in awhile the tips of her tiny bikini panties. Rusty was worried and Bill was panting.

When the second bottle was finished Bill ordered a third one. The time flew by and before they knew it, the watch on Rusty’s arm read 10 PM. He was hungry. He sat there for a few minutes and then said, “Anyone hungry besides me?”

Bill said no but ML said she was a little. They ordered a large appetizer that would have fed 5 people. As they ate, another bottle was ordered, it was a red wine this time. Again the time passed and at 11 PM the band started up. Now it was hard to talk and as the music played the dance floor got crowded with all those folks who had drifted into the bar after dinner and the show at the pool.

Since there was a break in the conversation, ML said, “I think I’ll go to the lady’s room. You guys behave yourselves while I’m gone.”

The men smiled and as she walked away Bill turned to Rusty and said, “God! I can’t get over how beautiful ML turned out! You are a very, very lucky guy to have such a beautiful wife Rusty. But I bet she’s a handful.”

Rusty said, “She is great. We have had a very nice life together.” He figured the less he said to this ass hole the better.

As she came back to the table Bill asked, “Hey ML! Would you like to dance ML? That is if Rusty is OK with that.”

She looked at her husband and he said, “Go ahead ML, I’ll take the next one.”

She smiled and he watched them walk towards the dance floor. ML looked a little unsteady. By the time they made it to the floor then the song ended after they were on the floor for 10 seconds. They didn’t come back. They stayed there and the next song started. It was a slow number and Rusty grit his teeth as Bill swept ML into his arms before she could walk towards the table. Rusty watched them as Bill pulled her tight and danced with his hand on her hip but just a little lower than he should have had it. She was turned so she was facing Rusty at the table and he used his hands to show that he wanted her to separate a little from Bill’s body! She looked at him like she was mad but she didn’t pull away when he turned her again. Now Rusty could see Bill had his hand on the top right ass cheek. He wasn’t actually holding her ass but Rusty knew he was coupling a feel every time he turned ML around and he couldn’t see his hand any more.

As Rusty watched he could see Bill talking to her and from time to time ML would pull back and smiled or laugh as she looked into his eyes. The song seemed to go on forever. And Bill held her so tight that his leg was now between hers most of the time. Finally, like someone had pulled the iron nails out of Rusty hands slowly, the song ended. Bill walked ML back to the table with his arm around her. He held the chair and said, “ML that was great! You always were a good dancer. Remember the dances at the school? They were fun. You remember how much I love to dance.”

She smiled and said, “Yep, I remember Bill.”

Rusty said, “Well I think it’s our turn now ML!”

He got up before she could sit down. They walked to the dance floor arm in arm. As Rusty pulled his wife into his arms the song again was a slow one. He looked at her and asked, “What did old Bill have to say to you ML?”

He was surprised when she said, “Rusty! That’s private and none of your business.” Nothing nasty if that’s what you were thinking. He just told me how nice it was to dance with me again. And he told me a few times how good I looked tonight. He’s a big Bull Shiter Rusty you know that! But he did say you were a very lucky guy for having me as your wife. He was a gentlemen.”

He stopped dancing and stood there on the floor looking at her. She looked a little drunk. She said, “Are you going to dance or stand here?”

Rusty said again, “What else did he say to you. I want to know.”

She said louder, “OK! OK!! Nothing! He was a gentleman. He just told me how much he liked my outfit and how pretty I looked. That’s it! GOD! Rusty!”

Rusty took her into his arms again and started to dance again. He said, “Are we leaving soon, remember we wanted to stay in the room tonight. You might remember we were going to make love all night ML. That was before old Bill called and wrecked our plans. I hope you still want to do that.”

She laughed and said, “Oh Rusty, of course I do. But the night is young and we’re in the Caribbean baby! Let’s enjoy ourselves a little first. Then we can go back to the room.”

She didn’t mean to say it like it sounded. Like when they went back to the room she would have fun. She looked at Rusty and put her hand to her mouth! She said, “Oh I’m sorry Rusty. I didn’t mean we wouldn’t have any fun back at the room. I just want to dance some more and talk with Bill. I haven’t seen him in 10 years. That’s all baby. I promise when we get back to the room I’ll reward you for being a good guy tonight!”

She moved very close to his ear and whispered, “And then I’ll fuck your brains out!”

She started to laugh. When she saw his face she laughed harder. She kissed him again.

He pulled apart and looked at her. She was getting drunker. She smiled and kissed him again. She put her arms around his neck, which raised her breasts as well as her short skirt. It was now even higher and showing off the bottoms of her ass cheeks.

Then ML pushed her pelvis into her husband and started to rotate her pussy on his cock like she was fucking him. She had her legs opened and hung on him as her right leg pressed hard against his cock. She smiled and kissed him as he held her and danced feeling her move her body on him. His cock was getting harder and harder and she smiled when she felt it. She said, “You really do want to go back to the room don’t you?”

He said, “Yes! I really do ML.”

She said, “OK in a little while. Give me two or three dances with Billy we’ll leave. I really am having fun dancing with you two guys!”

He started wondered if she was playing some type of fucking game or was she just showing off for Billy boy. He turned her around as the music played and now he was facing Bill and saw him watching every move they made. Rusty knew with her hands around his neck, Bill must have been getting a great view of her long athletic legs and the round curves of her ass. Rusty took her arms from around his neck and held her the normal way. She just looked at him with a kind of dreamy glaze in her eyes.

When the song ended she kissed him hard and then walked back to the table where Bill was waiting for them. She didn’t sit down she said, “Your turn Billy! Come on dance with me.”

Bill looked at Rusty and he knew Rusty didn’t want him to dance with his wife any more. Rusty said, “Why not take a rest ML!”

She aid, “No, I’m not tired baby!” And with that, she pulled Bill on to the dance floor as she said, “Come on Billy it’s your turn.”

They went out on the floor and as they danced she was doing things she normally wouldn’t do. But Rusty had to admit, she looked so dam sexy dancing like she was doing!

Bill especially loved it when she bumped her hips and ass against his. She laughed when she hit him so hard he was pushed into another couple. Rusty watched as his wife got even more carried away. Then the song ended and Rusty said to his self, “Thank God!”

But the band played started right up with the next song! It was a conga. A line started to form and ML held on to Bill and they joined the line. She held an older guy’s hips in front of her and Bill moved in behind her holding her hips and pressing against her ass. Rusty watched as they moved around the floor pressed together. He watched his wife’s ass sway and rocked as she danced. He saw Bill looking and watching ML’s ass shake. He loved how she looked. He was thinking, “ I bet she does that same move in bed! God she is so hot! I want to fuck her so dam bad.”

He looked at Rusty and just his shrugged his shoulders and smiled. Rusty was burning! As the line went around the room it passed his table. ML grabbed Rusty and pulled him into the line along with another woman. She was in front of Rusty who was in front of his wife, with Bill following behind ML! She whispered in Rusty’s ear, “I love you baby! This is so much fun!” Then she licked his ear and then bit it.

She felt Bill’s hand moving down her ass a little. She didn’t say anything to him as the line was really moving now. Since Rusty was in front of her, he couldn’t see what was going on behind him. Bill had moved much closer to ML and in fact he was pushing his hardening cock into her ass as they moved in the conga line. At one point she must have felt him getting harder and she turned her head and looked at him. She smiled and pushed her ass back into him. She heard him moaned and she felt him begin to move his hips like he was fucking her from behind.

She smiled to herself when she felt his hand run down the curves of her hips and over her very nice round ass. Then she sucked in a deep breath as she felt his hand move under her short skirt and touch the back of her naked thigh!

ML jumped a little when she felt his hand moving further under her skirt and touched her body under her ass and between her wetness. Bill was now holding her entire pussy in his hand covered only by the small panties she had on. They were wet and he felt it! As he stroked her, ML did nothing to stop him. She was letting him play with her cunt. When he squeezed her cunt, she moaned to herself. He then moved her panty leg to the side and felt her uncovered pussy holding it tight. He ran his fingers all under her bottom and the soft curves of her snatch. She pushed back on his fingers as they stroked her. Then one actually went into her hole! And she arched up as she tried to dance.

Bill could feel her sweet hole and how tight she was. His cock felt like it would explode. He was as hard as he had ever been in his life. He move up and whispered in her ear, “Oh god ML I want you so bad.”

She turned around and gave him a look that could make most guys cum in their pants. She smiled very sexy and licked her lips slowly at him as they kept on dancing in the conga line!

Of course her husband Rusty couldn’t see any of this since he was dancing in front of her. But the people behind her could see what Bill was doing and how high he had her skirt lifted. ML wasn’t aware of this she was coasting as Bill pleased her and the booze was taking its effect on her. She would have fucked him or her husband if either one would have asked her. She was that worked up now.

Bill became even braver and ran his hand further up under her ass and between her legs moving two fingers into her wet opened pussy. She squeezed her legs together as she tried to dance. She moaned to herself as she felt him rubbing his finger hit her clit on and off. She felt she was going to cum right there on the dance floor. Her slit was covered with her wetness.

She finally reached back to remove his hand, but Bill was faster and moved his body so she got a handful of his rock hard cock instead! She quickly tried to move her hand but she heard him say, “Don’t move your hand ML. Hold my cock! I want you ML. I want you so bad baby! You have to get away from him so we can meet in private. I want to make love top you like we did the last time we were together. I ant to eat your wet pussy ML. You are so wet baby! I want to make love to you.’ The music finally stopped and Bill said in her ear, “I’ll wait for your call me.”

ML was dripping wet between her legs from Bill’s hand fingering her. She had to put a hand on Rusty’s shoulder to steady herself. When Rusty turned to see her, he saw her nipples looking like hard erasers pressing against her blouse. Since her blouse was wet from all her dancing in the hot bar with the big crowded dance floor, her blouse hung on her full breasts showing them off way much too much for his liking. He saw Bill looking at them with lust in his eyes. He could see the lump in Bill’s slacks too and wondered what had happened while he danced in front of them. “Dumb Rusty, that was really dumb!” he told his self.

He took his wife’s hand and said. “Bill thanks for the drink. He threw $50 bucks on the table and took ML by her hand and pulled her off the dance floor. As she tried to protest, he said, “ML shut up. We’re leaving now!”

She pulled his hand away and said, “I’m going when I’m good and ready Rusty. Who do you think you are talking tome like that? I’m your wife not some kid or slave.”

Rusty said, “Then act like my wife and not a drunken whore.” She tried to slap him but missed. He took her hand and said, “You better come with me ML.”

She never saw him like this and she was flat out drunk now. She just let him walk her out of the bar as she turned to Bill and say, “Bye Billy! See you soon!”

Bill stood there watching her beautiful ass walk away. He put his fingers to his nose taking in her musk. He licked his fingers tasting her juice. He smiled as he said to himself, “Well Bill you have set the stage. Now it’s up to ML as to whether she’ll let you perform together.”

He cock was so hard!! He would have to wait and see if she contacted him. He walked around and found a pretty little college girl who was drunk and wanted to dance. He said, “Come on honey I’ll dance with you.

He said to himself, “Oh well guess she’ll have to do for tonight!” He took the young girl’s hand and the headed out on to the dance floor.

When ML and Rusty got in the elevator Rusty turned to her and said, “ML what the hell was all that? What were you thinking? You led him on something terrible. If he wasn’t sure before, you sure made apparent tom him that you liked his advances and are interested in him. Now he will be hard as hell to get rid of! I hope you’re happy now!”

He looked at her and realized she was to drunk to really understand what he was telling her. She started to cry and tell him how much he had embarrassed her and Billy in front of all those people in the club. She said, “I’m want to go to bed and I don’t want you there with me. You have really pissed me off. You can be such an as hole some times.”

They went into the room and there were a huge bunch of beautiful island flowers there waiting for them. Rusty picked up the card and read it, “To the most beautiful woman in the world and her lucky husband. Happy anniversary. Love Bill

He said, “Oh great!”

She said, “Let me see the card.”

Rusty was going to throw them out but ML stopped him and told him he better not. She then went into the bathroom and got undressed. Then she put on a sleeveless tee shirt and left her wet sticky panties on. She didn’t even brush her teeth. She pushed pass her husband and got into bed. It started spinning and 30 seconds later she was back in the bathroom making love to the toilet.

Rusty got a washcloth and wet it with cold water. He held it to her head as she puked her guys out. Finally after she stopped shaking and could stand, he helped her to the bed where she passed out! Rusty felt like he was going to kill Bill! He was going to go back down to the bar and find him so he could kick his ass. But then Rusty realized that would only get him arrested. And then old Billy would have a chance to be alone with ML! He decided to cool it!

He slept on the big couch letting his wife have all of the bed. When he woke the next morning he saw her in bed and she looked bad but she was still beautiful in just her panties and tee shirt on. He loved looking at her long legs hanging out of the sheet. And round ass pushing up under them. But then she also looked half-dead this morning. He felt sorry for her. He went out on the balcony and watched the early morning sun coming up over a beautiful clear ocean with multiple colors of blue.

NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers