Turnaround Is Fair Play Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Couples were walking the beach and sitting in chairs at the edge of the water. And again he got pissed at Bill. That should have been ML and him walking the beach. Finally he decided to take a shower and shave before ML got up.

As he came out of the bathroom he saw she was awake but refused to open her eyes. She told him her head was pounding. He helped her to the bathroom and went back to the balcony. So far this vacation wasn’t going so well.

When she came out of the bathroom he saw her standing by the bar holding on to it. The room was still spinning for her. God even sick and hung over ML looked so dam good. Standing there in that tee shirt with no bra showing and her full breasts pressing out against the cotton material, Rusty loved her. He looked at her legs and saw how solid and smooth they were. And as he ran his eyes up those legs he saw her bikini panties that just covering her round firm ass and that sweet tight little pussy that had given him so much pleasure over all the years they had been together. God she was so beautiful as her hair hung in her face and she moaned as her head pounded. Rusty asked her if he could get her something, anything. She said, “Coke! Please get me a glass of cock Rusty! My mouth feels like a 1000 people have walked on my tongue with no shoes on! Ugh! GOD! I feel bad.”

She sat on the couch and he got her a cock. Rusty sat down next to her on the couch. He said, “Guess you don’t want anything to eat do you.”

She sad, “OH Rusty don’t mention food! Oh god! I’m so sick!”

He said, “OK babe! But do you care if I order room service?”

She said, “Sure, even go to the restaurant if you want. I’ll be here, dying little by little!”

She fell over on the couch and he got her another wet cloth. He knew how she felt he had been there from time to time. He said, “Maybe I will go grab a bit to eat if you really don’t care. But if you want me to sat with you baby I will.”

She waved him away saying, “Go, go Rusty I’m not going anywhere. Oh GOD!!!”

She moaned and ran to the bathroom again. She closed the door and he heard her having dry heaves, he shook his head and left. When you’re that sick you don’t even want to smell food or see anyone.

Rusty went down to eat in the restaurant. As he was eating, Bill just happened to walk pass and saw him eating alone. He almost ran to the elevator and pressed the top floor. When he got off he walked to the room he had arranged for ML and knocked. No answer, so he knocked harder and ML opened the door with a wet cloth at her head. He smiled and she said, “Oh Bill what do you want. I’m so hung over from last night!”

He took her hand and walked into the room. He stood there looking at her. She still had on the tee shirt and panties. His cock hardened almost immediately as he looked at those tits. As she let go of his hand he watched her walk to the couch and fall down on it. He came over and sat next to her. He pulled her to him and she laid her head on his shoulder. She moaned as her stomach felt like it was doing flip. She said, “Way to much to drink last night! Way to much Billy!”

He said, “Let me get you an ice bag or call the hotel doctor. I’m sorry ML I shouldn’t have ordered all the booze.”

She said, “It’s not your fault I drank to much Bill! Look I don’t remember everything that happened last night but I do remember doing some things I’m not real happy about. I know I was dirty dancing and acting slutty with you! But I sure hope I didn’t do anything to give you the wrong idea about me. I’m married Billy and I’m sorry but I have no interest in any one else, including you. I’m sorry.”

He smiled and took her hand. He said, “ I think you protest to much my beautiful sexy woman! That’s not what you were saying to me last night ML. Do you remember the conga and what we did?”

She blushed and it really looked red since she was a kind of gray color before. She said, “I remember some of it, ad that’s what I’m not happy about. I think you took advantage of me last night. In fact if Rusty wasn’t there I think I would have woke up in your bed this morning.”

He said, “Would that have been that bad ML? Tell me first what you remember about us last night.”

She moaned and said, “Oh Billy there is no us! And, I’m too sick to think this morning. Just tell me.”

He said, “OK but you may or may not like what I say. But I’m telling you exactly what we did last night. OK?”

She said, “OK I guess. What the hell happened? Was it that bad?”

He held her hand and told her about what they did after she got her husband to dance in front of them. He told her he was pretty sure Rusty didn’t see anything. The more he talked the more ML was embarrassed and shook her head. Rusty may not have seen it but he knew she had led Bill on, and led him on a lot! She looked worried and said; “Well it was the booze Bill. I am sorry but we’re not going to continue this. You better leave now before Rusty comes back. I don’t want a scene OK?”

He pulled her gently to him and held her face up to his. He said, “ML you can’t tell me you didn’t like what we did last night. You might be able to fool your husband baby! But, I know how you are. You loved me touching you and you loved feeling how hard I was.”

She tried to pull away from him but she was just too weak. She moaned as he bent into her and kissed her mouth. He kissed her long and hard. She felt his tongue move to her lips and run across them and then force it into hers. She moaned even louder when she felt his hand cup her breast with only the think tee shirt separating her skin from his hand. She pushed back and he let her go. She looked at him and said, “Don’t do that! I’m married and don’t like your advances Bill. Now get out! Get out now! Please!”

He said, “OK! But I want you to think about something. Remember that night when you were in my apartment? It was our last night together.”

She said, “Yes I remember.”

He smiled she had remembered it and admitted it. He said, “Well you remember what I did to you that night and how I made you felt?”

She said, “Yes, I do remember Bill it was nice then. But I’m married now! So what are you trying to say? I’m married now!”

He said, “Well think about this Marylou. I want you, want you bad. I have wanted you since that night. I think about you all the time. I masturbate thinking of you. I fuck other women thinking of you. I remember what you tasted like. I can’t get your sent or the picture of your body under me out of my brain baby! I want to eat your pussy ML. I want to eat you and fuck you and love you baby! I want you to think about what I just said and remember how it felt back then. Call me when you want to met me.”

She said, “I’m not going to call you Bill no matter how good we were that night it’s over. I’m married now and that’s final.”

He stood and walked to the door. As she stood she stayed by the couch. He was about to open the door when he turned and walked back to her. He pulled her hard into his arms and kissed her as his hand cupped her pussy and held it tight. He felt her heat again and it made him so fucking hard!

She tried to resist for a few seconds and let go of his hand. He thrust his tongue into her mouth and stroked her pussy feeling the panties move aside and his hand move under them. He was inside her panties now and his hand was cupping and covering her entire pussy. While she held his hand he used his fingers to stroke her wet slit.

Bill’s cock was like a rock! He took her hand and while he was still kissing her and placed it on his cock. He held it there and let her feel it throb in her hand. She moaned but she had stopped fight him now. He broke the kiss and held her tight as she squeezed his cock and he squeezed her cunt. He whispered in her ear, “Feel me ML! Take my cock out and feel how hard it is for you! Rub my cock ML! Feel how hard I am. I want you so bad baby! So bad! Touch me ML you know you want to do it. Take my cock out baby!”

She slowly unzipped his slacks and reached inside. She wrapped her hands around his hard on and pulled it out. They both moaned from the pleasure and excitement. He whispered, “Oh my god ML. I know how hot your pussy is baby. Can you feel how hard I am?”

She told him very softly, “Yes! I can feel it Bill! Oh God I’m so hot!”

He licked her neck and said, “And I know why! You want me to eat your pussy don’t you?”

She said, “Yes!”

He said, “Tell me ML. Tell me what you want.”

She pulled away so she could look at him. She said, “Eat my pussy Billy.” And then she grabbed him and kissed him so hard her lips started bleeding!

She was letting him hold her pussy now and finger her as she stood. She started rocking on his hand. She held his cock and stroked it feeling her pussy getting wetter and wetter. She stroked his cock from the base to the head and when she got to the swollen cock head she squeezed it. When she got to the base she pushed inward stretching his cock to its maximum. He moaned again!

Bill licked her neck and moved his mouth to her soft full breasts. As his mouth went lower he sucked her nipple through her tee shirt. She cried out and he pulled hard and ripped the neck of the tee shirt. As he did, her breasts came out of the shirt he covered her right tit with his mouth and sucked her nipples. God he loved her breasts, they were so full and round and had no sag at all. She had really taken care of herself. He moaned, “OH ML! Oh god baby I want to fuck you so bad.”

She hard what he said and held his head tighter to her breast and squeezed his cock feeling it pulse and throb in her hand. God he was so hard and so worked up. Just like she was last night! She was starting to think she couldn’t resist him. She knew if she didn’t stop his advances now, she was going to let him have her pussy and fuck him like a savage! She was so horny and worked up! He really knew how to push her buttons!!

ML pulled away and took her hand off his cock. She tried to pull the tee shirt up to cover her naked breasts when he dropped to the floor and told her, “I want to taste you ML! I want to eat your pussy. Tell me No, and I’ll leave. But I don’t think you want me to leave do you baby?”

She didn’t say anything she just stood there. God she remembered what he did to her the last time he ate her pussy. He had made her pass out from the pleasure! She didn’t move towards him or away from him. She just sat down on the couch and looked at him.

He was kneeling on the rug in front of her. He slowly took his hands and placed them on her knees. She just sat there watching him as he spread her knees and parted her long smooth thighs. As he did he saw the wet crouch of her bikini panties and he smiled. He knew she was really hot and worked up. He used his index finger and gently ran it up and down the wet cloth covering her pussy. Then he pushed the cloth into her slit. As she watched him, she saw him then put his index finger in his mouth and suck on it!

She moaned as she sat there just watching him as he moved his face in between her thighs and begin kissing her skin on her inner thigh up at the edge of her panty line. He sucked on the skin knowing it would leave a mark!

As he began to lick the side of her panty leg opening he heard her moan and felt her hands run over his hair. His fingers were already pulling the panty leg opening wide and to the side and exposing all of her sweet sex. His cock was screaming! ML’s eyes were larger now as she watched him kiss her pussy for the first time. She shuttered with her excitement. Her head was spinning and she cried out as Bill sucked her cunt lips one at a time and then shoved his tongue deep into her cunt hole. She was climaxing already and he had hardly started to eat her.

As he smiled again and licked and sucked her pussy as he lifted her legs, bending then at her knees and placing each of her feet on the top of the sofa. He had her spread wide opened now and started to feast on her body. With each second that went by ML was lifted higher and higher as Bill worked his mouth and tongue on her wet pussy. He smiled as he heard her cry out as she moved closer to what he knew would be her best orgasm, one of many he planed to give her orally!

ML humped and pumped her pussy on his face loving what he was doing to her with his mouth! She cried out as her body arched and her hips pumped her pelvis into Bill’s face fucking him wildly as he ate her pussy. And then all of a sudden, she started to get sick again! Oh fuck she was almost cumming when she had to pull away and run to the bathroom again. She just got there just in time and started to throw up, missing the toilet.

She heard Bill ask, “Are you OK?”

She said, “NO! I’m very sick Bill. Please go. Please leave. I can’t face you now. Go please!”

He said, ML! Come on! Don’t do this to us, to me!”

She was crying now and she felt like screaming but she was just to dam sick. She said, “I’m begging you. Please leave. If you feel anything for me Bill you’ll leave and not come back. I don’t want this to happen between us Bill! It’s over, understand? Over! Please respect that and my wishes! Please!”

He stood there by the bathroom door covered with her cum. He tried to open it but she had locked it. He turned and before he walked away he told her, “I’ll call you later to see how you feel. I’m not sorry this happened ML not at all. I want you baby! I have always wanted you. And we will be together I promise!”

She didn’t answer she wanted him to go. She buried her head in her hands. And she cried until she was so stopped up she couldn’t breath out of her nose.

About 20 minutes later her husband came back and asked if she was OK. She told him yes and that she would be out in a minute. She said to herself, “Oh God I’m so lucky! So lucky! If I had let Bill fuck me Rusty would have caught us! That was so close. I have to get away from Bill! He’s really bad news for me. But god he knows exactly what I want and how to give it to me! Oh God!”

Rusty sat on the couch and was wondering about the cologne he could smell. He was sure it was the type that Bill had on last night. He said to himself, “He’s been in the room. God dam it I’m going to kill the guy!”

Just then she opened the door wearing a pair of regular shorts and a somewhat conservative halter-top. She had her hair combed and makeup on. She looked human. He said, “You good much better ML! How do you feel?”

She said, “My head hurts but I need coffee and food can we go get some. Then if I still feel OK maybe we can go into town and shop a little. But if not we can spend the day together baby!”

He smiled and she asked him, “What? Why are you smiling?”

Rusty said, “Shopping always makes you feel better. Say what’s that perfume smell? It smells like the kind Bill had on last night?”

The color came back into her face quickly as she said; “I can’t smell anything Rusty come on let’s go.”

He asked, ‘Was Bill here ML?”

She said, “yes but only a minute. When I didn’t answer the phone he came to the room to see if I was OK. Then he left”

They went for coffee and she had something light to eat. Since she kept it down she told him she wanted to go shopping. They let the hotel and spent most of the day walking in and out of stores..

All day long ML’s heart hurt her. She had cheated on her husband on their 10th anniversary in their room. She felt like such a whore! And while she hadn’t gone all the way, she knew in her heart that if she hadn’t gotten sick, she would have fucked Bill. It was bad enough she let him eat her pussy in the living room. God if Rusty would have come up earlier and saw her, she would have died. And he would have killed them both! But what really scared her was that she knew without any doubt she would have let Bill fuck her that she was very sure of.

If she hadn’t gotten sick, she would have been under him and he would have rammed his cock into her and filled her pussy with his cum! She had gotten that worked up from 10 minutes of him touching her and talking to her. God what was wrong with her. She put her hand to her mouth as she remembered that Rusty would have caught them in the middle of doing it! She would have to be much more careful and stay away from Bill. And she knew he would try to be all over her now, since he had tasted her again. OH god maybe she should tell Rusty and they could leave.

Rusty knew something was wrong but he couldn’t get it out of her. She just kept telling him there was nothing wrong. She kissed him and they headed back to the hotel after 4 hours of store to store shopping. Rusty’s feet hurt him. She held him tight and whispered so the store clerk wouldn’t hear her tell her husband, “When we get back I want to wrap you up and fuck you crazy baby! I want to repay you for being such an ass last night. I’m very sorry Rusty. Very sorry.”

He took her hand and hailed a cab when it pulled up at the hotel he paid the tab and they almost ran to the room. As they were opening their door, the door from across the hall opened and there stood Bill. They said, “Hi Bill.”

But Rusty was thinking, “oh fuck he has the room across from us! GREAT! Just fucking great.”

Bill said, “OH good I was hoping to get up with you. Look I’m sorry I got ML drunk last night I didn’t realize how much she was drinking. Can we meet for dinner tonight so I can apologize properly? I have to leave tomorrow and fly back to the states.”

ML didn’t say anything. Rusty looked at him and said, “No thanks Billy boy! Goodnight and goodbye” He hung the “Do Not Disturb” sign on the door and shut it in Bill’s face.

Once inside he said to ML, “Don’t say anything ML tonight belongs to me and you. No one else. Dinner will be room service.”

She smiled and walked up to him. Standing in front of Rusty, she slowly untied the halter-top letting it open and her lovely breasts fall free out in front of him. He smiled and pulled her to him. She molted into his body with her own. He cupped her left breast gently and bent his head to lick her hardening nipple. She arched her back allowing him better access.

She whispered in his ear, “Oh god baby! Take me to bed Rusty and fuck me! I want you so bad! So bad!”

He picked ML up in his arms and carried her to the big bed. He dropped her on the bed and watched her bounce a couple of times. She smiled up at him saying, “Rusty!”

He bent down and kissed her again. He smiled at her and she felt him undo the snap on her shorts. She heard the zipper moving down and she lifted her hips and ass up so he could pull them off. She kicked her sandals off and slipped her panties down her legs slowly teasing her. When she reached her feet Rusty took the panties off her feet by slowly lifting her legs and seeing her beautiful lower body. He separated her legs so he could see her pussy and inner thighs. He licked his lips hungrily.

ML smiled up at him and then jumped up and ran to the bathroom. Rusty yelled, ‘Are you sick again ML! You OK?”

She stood in the doorway of the bathroom and ran her leg up and down showing him her leg from her foot to her hip. She hung her head around the door and said, “Want to wash my back baby?”

He smiled and ran towards her. She turned the water on and the whirlpool jets. She knew she was going to get fucked tonight, but it would be a slow and easy fuck with love from her husband. He would make love to her and make her orgasm over and over again.

Rusty took off the rest of his clothes and took her hand. They stepped into the big tub together. As they settled into the warm swirling water. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her tenderly. He said, “Oh Ml! I am so lucky to have you.”

She kissed him and said, “No Rusty it’s me who is the lucky one!”

He looked into her dark blue eyes and said, “I love you baby. I love you more than my own life!”

She kissed him and melted into his arms as she lifted her body up over his and mounted his hard cock. As the big cock head entered her she settled all the way down on his shaft. When she felt him going inside her body she moaned and told him, “ I love you to Rusty! Make love to me baby! Fuck me! Fuck me all night!”