Turnaround Is Fair Play Ch. 03

Story Info
As cum pumped, she felt the new life.
7.8k words
3.93
68.2k
10

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/03/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
771 Followers

The rest of their vacation was wonderful except for the flowers, which kept showing up in their room each day sent by Bill. The cards he sent with them were suggestive but nothing that bad. However, Rusty could see that they were not making his wife very happy and after the fourth day in a row, he went to the management of the hotel and told them he wanted no more flowers or anything else delivered to his room that were sent by Bill. He told them in no uncertain terms that Bill had made more than a few moves towards his wife and they were both pissed off about it. In fact he was going to write the home office when he returned to the USA. So if they didn't want to be mentioned in his letter, they better make dam sure nothing was sent to their room again from Bill.

It was having an effect on ML. She would receive the flowers or find them in the room everyday and it would remind her of what she did and nearly did with Bill when Rusty was gone. She wasn't very happy with herself but still in the back of her mind, she did think it was thrilling. It made her pussy wet and tingle when she remembered how his mouth and tongue felt on her sex. And she still shuttered sometimes when she remembered how close she had come to letting Bill fuck her and how close they had come from being caught by Rusty!

She tried to push it out of her mind and when she did, the dam flowers would show up again the next day and reminder her all over again. She knew he was doing it deliberately so she wouldn't forget him or what they did.

But, after her husband had talked to the manager of the hotel, nothing more was sent to them. The flowers were sent back, "returned, not accepted", to the flower shop.

One day when they were standing in the lobby having Traveler's checks cashed, Rusty was asked if he played golf. He told them he did but wasn't that good. The other men said neither were they but they needed a fourth person. So he was invited by management to join the group and he made the foursome. As the 4 couples stood there in the lobby none of them knew each other or had met before. They were from all over the USA. Rusty felt safe since Bill was gone. He talked to ML and she told him to go and do it. She also whispered, " It will give my poor body a rest. You have been all over me for days."

He laughed and said, "And don't forget the nights too!"

She laughed and said, "Go! I'll see you in a few hours."

The men all went to their rooms to change into proper golf clothing and met again in 20 minutes back in the pro-shop. The ladies stood around talking about what they were going to do.

Two of the wives were going shopping and the third one was just going to sun herself. ML introduced herself and the other woman told her that her name was Kathy. ML asked Kathy if she would like some company at the pool and she told her sure and that she would meet her in half-hour at the pool, the pool with the bar! They both laughed.

The men took the hotel vanpool truck and left for the golf course. And the two women went to their rooms to change into their bathing suits. ML put her bikini on but it was the conservative one this time. As she was turning to leave the phone rang it was Bill. He said, "Wait don't hang up please."

She didn't. He said, "I ant to ask you to forgive me for all the BS I gave you ML. I am really sorry."

She asked with a little fear in her voice, "Where are you Bill?" He said, "In the room across from yours. Why."

ML put her hand to her mouth and said as relaxed as she could, "Just wondering that's all. What brings you back to this hotel again? You told us you had business on another island."

He said, "That's done and I desperately want to get back to see you and Rusty to apologize again for being such an ass hole. I truly was ML. And I'm very sorry."

She said. "OK. Thanks I'll se you."

He said quickly, "Wait! Please don't hang up. Can I but you guys lunch in plain view of the other people here at the hotel. No funny business just lunch."

She told him no! But he begged and pleaded and begged some more and finally she said. "Look I'm am late. I was going to meet a friend in 20 minutes and you have kept me 30 already. I have to go."

He said, "OK! How about I but both of you ladies lunch. I just want to say face to face how sorry I am and I'm leaving tonight on the red eye for St Thomas."

She sighed and aid, "If this is the only way I can get you off the phone and out of my life for good, OK. I'll be down at the pool with the bar, look for me with another women, a blonde."

He said, "Great ML you won't be sorry I promise you!"

She hung up and walked to the elevator, as the door was closing a hand grabbed it and in stepped Bill. He said, "Oh great now I don't have to look for you!"

ML stood on the other side of the elevator as it came to a stop on the pool level. They got out with Bill holding the door for ML.

She hurried towards the pool not talking to him. He watched her ass wiggle in the bikini and smiled. When Kathy saw ML she waved and had a table already waiting. She said, "Hi who's your friend?"

ML said, "Oh Kathy, this is Bill, he's a guy who I knew in high school. He works for the hotel."

Kathy said smiling, "Well that could come in handy!"

ML was trying to give Kathy a sign she didn't want him there, but Kathy didn't understand her or wasn't receiving her message. She crossed her legs and said, "So what is it you do Bill?"

He told her and how he knew ML. He also told her he had been a jerk and wanted to buy lunch for them. Kathy said, "Great! I'll have double lobster everything Bill!"

And both women broke up laughing! That also broke the ice and the conversion was much more relaxed after that. They chatted for nearly an hour and finally Kathy said, "Well I'm going to go sit in the sun so I can burn this lovely smooth lily white skin and everyone will know in Boston that I have been to the Caribbean!" She laughed and then looked at ML asking, "Are you going to be safe with him alone?"

ML said, "Yea, I'm be along in a minute save me a chair if you can."

The pool was filling up, but ML already had a great tan so she sat with Bill and asked, "Why did you do that to me the other day? I was sure I was your friend Bill and you took advantage of me almost costing me my marriage."

He said, "Yea I know and I only have one reason ML."

She waited and then said, "What?"

He looked at her with her long dark hair bright blue eyes and her golden tan breasts pressed tightly against her bikini top and said, "I'm in love with you. Wait!! Please don't leave or say anything! Please let me finish."

She sat there looking at him and heard him say, "I have been for years Marylou. I can't get you out of my brain. In fact I have lost a wife and several girl friends because when I made love to them I called you name."

She said, "What! You call my name when you make love to another woman? No wonder you have no wife."

He hung his head and said, "I know I know! I have really tried to get over you ML. But when I saw you in the lobby the other day it all came rushing back. God you are so dam beautiful. I know now I shouldn't have tried to steal you away from Rusty but my body was more powerful than my brain."

She didn't say anything and then he said, "I guess Dear Abby was right when she told people men don't have enough blood for a brain and a penis."

She laughed and then stopped. She said, "Bill! I'm married and have been for 10 dam years. You have got to let me go. It's going to cause you a great deal of pain if you don't."

He almost cried as he said, "It has caused me pain already ML. The other night we were so close to sealing out love." She stopped him and said, "No Bill even if wee would have done it, gone all the way, we wouldn't have sealed our love. We would have fucked! Only fucked understand. I don't love you I love Rusty."

He said, "so you didn't feel anything for me the other night? I don't believe that ML. There was something between us."

She took his hand, (big mistake ML) and told him, "That was lust Bill not love. There's a huge difference."

He said, "Lust for you love for me."

She told him, "No! Lust for both of us."

He said, "So then you you're telling me you didn't feel any passion for me."

She said, "Oh Bill! Yes! I felt a great deal of it. But passion isn't love either."

He held her hand and said, "If you had the chance would you have finished it ML? Would you have given your body to me and let me love, no fuck you?"

She said, "yes I believed I would have Bill you do thinks to me so fast I didn't realize how fast."

He said, "So you would have fucked me?"

She hesitated and then told him, "Yes I would have let you fuck me Bill. And I'm sorry I got your hopes up."

He said, "So what you're tell me is you would have fucked me without any feeling I guess."

She said, "No. I would have the feeling of lust and passion Bill but not love. Love comes later and involves more than sex."

He looked at her for a few minutes and finally said, " Would there ever be a chance for me to have you ML? Any chance at all any time or any place?"

She said, "Not while I'm married Bill. You're way to dangerous for my marriage."

He knew but he asked, "And why is that ML?"

She looked at him and said, " I think you know why Bill don't act dumb."

He smiled and said, "Then let me tell you what I think ML. I think you are scared to dead of me. Scared that you want me as bad as I want you. You're afraid that if you kiss me or touch me or I kiss you or touch you, you won't be able to stop your self from fucking me. That's what I think!"

She said, "You know you're 100% correct Bill. And that's why I'm not going to let you do it and I'm not going to do it to you. If I wasn't married it would be different."

Bill looked at her and asked, "Why different ML? If all we were going to do is fuck and relieve our need and curiosity about each other, why not do it?"

She didn't answer him except to say, "I'm married Bill that's why."

He said, "I guess you just don't understand ML."

She said, "No Bill it's you who don't understand."

She was going to get up and leave when he said, "Wait one more minute please ML. I will most likely never see you again after today so I want to say one more thing to you."

She said, "What Bill I have to go."

He said, "I love you. Regardless of what you think I am, I know I'm in love with you. I know I want to fuck you yes, but I also want more than that, I want to make love to you and I don't care if we have to sneak around to do it. When you get back to the states, if you ever chance your mind or need me, call me. Here's my card. Day or night whenever, if you need me call me and I'll be there for you."

She took the card but she didn't know why. As she was standing to leave she stopped and looked at him. He sat there taking in her beauty! She turned and looked at him for a long time. Then she sat back down. She said, "I don't know why I'm about to do this Bill. No idea at all why I'm going to allow you to be with me, I guess I'm wondering all this time what it would be like to be with you. You know you told me you feel the same way. But, you have to do exactly what I tell you. I want you to wait 10 minutes, 10 full minutes and then follow me. I'll meet you at your room are you still across from my room?"

He said, "Yes! But ML does this mean . . ." She cut him off saying, "No Don't say anything or I may chance my mind Bill."

He was smiling and she told him, "Don't smile either Bill! Smile later if you can! I want to see you now here today and today only. There will be no next time and no tomorrow or the next day. This is a one time and one time only thing. If you call me or try to see me after today, I'll have you arrested.

He said, "What is it you want ML?"

She said, "Rusty is playing golf and won't be back until 3PM or later. I have to be back in my room at 2:30PM! No later! Understand."

He shook his head yes. She continued, "That gives us a little over one and half-hours Bill! I don't want you to make gentle soft love to me Bill. I want you to fuck me. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

Again he shook his head! His eyes were huge and he was smiling.

She told him, "If you ask me why I have chanced my mind I'll leave. If you tell me you love me I'll leave. If you tell me you want me or any of that other bull shit you throw out I'll leave. I'm coming with you this one time and only this one time and we are going to fuck each like animals Bill. Fuck for as many times as we can in the one-hour no more. If you haven't cum by then to fucking bad! I know I will cum way before that! Do you understand."

He said, "Yes! Yes ML I completely understand."

She said, "Good!! I sure hope this is worth it Bill."

He said, "I'll make it worth it to you ML. You won't forget this one-hour baby! I promise!"

She said, "Stop it! I told you no BS! Talk is cheap. Now we won't talk and we won't hold each other and we won't cuddle, or any of that shit Bill. You are there for one thing and I'm there for one thing. That thing is to fuck each other hard and fast and god I hope good, cause I sure want to know how you feel inside me. I have wondered about that for as many years as I have known you."

She smiled this time remembering how she felt when he ate her pussy years ago and the other day. She said, "And, you better be ready to perform too because you have gotten me so wet I'm dripping. Now wait 10 minutes and let me get rid of Kathy."

"He waited and then followed just like she told him. Sure enough she was standing by the door to her room which was right across the hall from his room. When he got of the elevator she said, "So far so good Billy, now open your door and take me inside and give me what we both want."

He did exactly what she told him and she moved into his room. She turned to him and said, "Now, fuck me Billy! Fuck me like you have wanted to do for all these years. She melted into his arms and kissed him hard taking his tongue and sucking hard on it. As she sucked his tongue she felt him unhook her bikini top. She smiled and said to herself, "Good he's not wasting any time."

She pulled back and let the top fall off her arms and on to the floor exposing her round firm breasts. She watched his eyes and face show his lust for her as he moved both hands up and cupped each breast squeezing them and rubbing her nipples which were hardening fast. He said, "Oh God ML you are so beautiful. My god!! Look at those nipples! They look like hard thick erasers. I have to suck them!"

She smiled at him and pulled his head down letting him take a nipple into his warm wet mouthful. She moaned when he sucked and bit them gently. ML said, "Harder Billy bit them harder! Come on make me feel your heat! Let me feel your lust for me! Show me how bad you want me. Suck my nipples hard Billy boy!"

And he did! He sucked them like a big baby and in fact he made her gasp as he tried to suck her entire tit into his mouth! Finally she whimpered from the share pain. She said, "Oh yes! That's it baby! Suck them both."

She pushed her round full breasts together and told him to suck both of them. Bill covered both nipples and sucked them until she cried up from the pain that he was giving her. She held his head tight against her tits and told him. "You're spending your time sucking my tits Billy, when you could be doing much more to me. Don't you want me to fuck you? Get out of that suit baby and let me see that hard cock of yours. Let me see if it's hard enough and thick enough to fill me and make me cum! Drop the suit Billy and let me see if you have any pre-cum!!"

As he dropped his hands from her breasts she pushed her body against his and put her mouth back on to his and this time she shoved her tongue deep into his mouth! She was burning up with lust and her pussy was throbbing wet and felt like it was on fire. She wanted him as bad or maybe more than he wanted her now. Bill was trying to get his suit off while he sucked on her tongue.

Finally she stopped him and knelt down on her knees. She smiled up at him and slowly began to pull then down watching big bulge lift higher and higher up the suit before it popped over the top and she saw his hard dick as it popped out of his bathing suit. She held it in her hand and said, "God Billy you are so hard! I like that! And you seem to be thick enough and long enough! It ready feels nice Billy! Look how hard, red it is already. And, see how it throbs in my small hand Billy? I hope you don't cum before you get to fuck me!"

She smiled when he moaned and as she sat back on her knees, she held it in her hand stroking it. She could feel it throb and jump with his excitement! Bill's cock was no longer or bigger than Rusty's she just let on how much she liked it to get him more excited! She knew she was also going to really enjoy it when he fucked her!

She took the head and placed it in her mouth and started to suck it as she stroked the shaft up and down. He held her head and pushed her face into his cock hair as she took his dick into her mouth and down her throat! God she was dripping between her legs and she still had her bikini bottoms on. She played with his cock sucking and rubbing and jerking him off as she sucked him like she sucked her husband's cock.

Finally she couldn't stand it any longer. She stood up still hold his cock and squeezing it. He opened his eyes and looked at her as she wiped the pre-cum of her lips. He said, "Oh God ML! That feels wonderful, why did you stop?"

She said, "Because you want to fuck me right? You didn't say you wanted me to suck your cock and make you cum. And besides I want to feel you're cum in my pussy Billy not my mouth! But it's your choice."

He said, "Oh I pick your pussy ML, your pussy, come on let's get in bed. Please"

She stopped him and said, "In a few minutes baby! You hadn't finished what you started the other night. You have to finish eating my poor wet throbbing pussy. I can't do anything until you finish me off with your tongue Bill. After all that's what I remember about you the most Billy! That wonderful mouth making me scream and cum! "

She walked him to the edge of his bed and sat down. She said, " Take them off Billy!" She was pointing to her bikini bottoms. He dropped on his knees and untied the sides of her bottoms and they opened like a baby diaper. She elevated her hips and ass up off the bed as the bikini bottoms moved away from under her ass. She looked down at her beautiful nude body as she raised one leg at a time teasing him terribly. He said, "OH Jesus ML! Your body is so perfect and you are so beautiful baby!"

She said, "I told you no talking. Use your mouth and eat my wet pussy."

She elevated her legs bending then at the knee and opened them wide as she put her feet on the edge of the bed. She was wide open waiting for him. She used her fingers to spread her pussy lips and said, "God Billy! Just look how wet and pink my pussy is! I'm so hot Billy! Please! Put your mouth and tongue on my poor aching pussy and make me cum! Please!"

He moved his face up and began to lick her like the dog he was! He licked and sucked and kissed and made love to ML's cunt making her moan and twist and hump and pump and rotate her pussy all over his face. But when he shoved two fingers into her along with his warm wet tongue she couldn't take any more and grabbed his head shoving it violently into her snatch and squeeze her thighs against his head as she began to orgasm! "OH FUCK YES BILLY! EAT MY POOR PUSSY BABY! EAT IT! EAT ME! EAT MEEEEEEEEE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! BILLYYYYYYYYYYY!! YES!! BABY!!YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

ML went off like a cannon! She screamed and rocked from side to side and moaned with her rapture as she felt him suck her clit and lick over it quickly as he used three fingers to fuck her hole as fast as he could make his hand go. He had her cum dripping off his nose and chin and his hand was covered with it! He continued to suck her cunt like a starving man. Over and over again ML climaxed from his talented mouth working on her! Finally, ML could stand no more. She wanted him to fuck her now. Now her hot dripping wet pussy wanted a big hard hot cock inside her.

NeedYou
NeedYou
771 Followers
12