Turnaround Marriage Ch. 03

Story Info
An incestuous surprise for Ace; more incest and swinging.
6.2k words
41.1k
31
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 10/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Turnaround Marriage – Ch. 03

An incestuous surprise for Ace; more incest; swinging

These chapters taken together overlap the following genres on this site: erotic coupling, incest (heavy), group, romantic, lesbian, anal, loving wives, and mature. Because of the overall nature of my sister-in-law's autobiography, all chapters have been posted under Loving Wives.

I enticed my sister-in-law Sheri to tell how her family started to swing with mine, and how they broke out of their marriage malaise with a lot of incest and group sex play that expanded to include many people over a couple of years. Because I was part of it, I wrote my recounting about the start of their transition inSisters, Friends and Lovers, Chapters 19 and 26 particularly. I got a lot of fan mail wanting to hear more about these relationships, particularly my time with my niece Lori, thus I asked Sheri to write up her description of events. Read Sheri's account and you'll get more details of our interaction (including Lori and me), particularly at my wedding. Sheri asked that I publish it in a few readable chapters as I did for Sheila's memoir (seeSheila's Adventures in Adult Videos, also published under my name by girlfriend Sheila's request). Here's Sheri's story. Regards, Steve

* * * * *

Lori ended a long silence during our drive home with another piece of startling news. She leaned over the front seats from the back and said, "Errr, I'm not sure how to tell you this, but Ace and I connected for the first time last Thursday. I had sex with my brother."

I reached over and touched Doug. I needed to remind him in that touch not to respond like Attila the Hun or an overly protective father. He instantly got the message and stopped whatever he had started to say mid word.

I asked softly, "Did you have a good experience with each other?"

Lori responded thoughtfully. "Yes. We care about each other – a lot, but this was different. This was a different kind of love and I admit a heavy dose of lust. He was very tender with me, and I didn't feel he was trying to be the macho man he sometimes tries to be when his guy friends are around."

"Will you do it again?"

"Probably. We've broken down that barrier." She paused and said, "And I know about incest and all the strictures on it. We both pledged to never tell anyone other than the two of you. I took on that task, and promised that I'd talk to you both this weekend before we got home. He's worried that you'll kick him out of the house. I told him not to worry, but didn't explain why or tell him about any of our previous adventures, or all the talks you and I have had, Mom."

Doug stepped in and his reply startled me in its wisdom and simplicity. "Lori, you're an adult and so is Ace. We love both of you, and will never kick either of you out of our lives for any reason. You have to decide what you want your relationship with your brother to be the rest of your life. We can answer questions for you and give you some ideas, but really it's your and Ace's decision and no one else's. My only advice is to not do something that will damage your lifelong love for Ace or any of us. Just so you know, that's been a lot of my thinking about you and me."

I sat up straighter and weighed what Doug had said. His measured response had astonished me. Months earlier, I know he would have gone ballistic and the shrapnel would have wounded everyone within miles.

Lori said with some surprise in her voice, "You're not mad at me ... at us?"

Doug said, "No. You did a loving thing ... unconventional and not at all the kind of thing you broadcast publicly, but very loving. We love you, and we love Ace."

I seconded the remarks, and turned to Doug, "I thought you would have been angry with the two of them. You really surprised me in the nicest of ways."

Doug said, "Old me versus the new me. You, my brother, his fiancée and sisters, and this weekend's class are all teaching me a different approach to life and sex and lifestyle." He turned to the backset and Lori, "Maybe we should have a family talk when we get home and Ace joins us, just to clear the air and be sure we all know to keep our mouths shut about the unusual relationships in this family." He laughed after he finished his statement.

I looked into the backseat and Lori looked so relieved. She had a tear running down one cheek. Now I understood some of the tension I'd felt from her once in a while over the weekend. She'd been looking for an opportunity to tell us about making love with Ace and hadn't found that time until we were in the car on the way home.

I wondered if we were fucking up our nineteen year olds' mind, or for that matter my eighteen year old son's mind. A few months earlier she'd not been intimate with her uncle, future aunt, mother, father, and brother. Given what Steve had told us about his destination wedding, it was likely that she'd be sleeping with a lot more people she had some sort of relationship with before coming home from the Caribbean island where the wedding would be. I resolved to do a little sanity check with her when we could have some mother-daughter time.

The devil in me made me suggest that we toy with Ace when we got home, and Doug and Lori agreed with my diabolical plan. We did a little plotting the last few miles. Thus, when we walked in the door at home late Sunday afternoon, Ace was obviously a basket case. From the corner of my eye I saw Lori give him a nasty look and shake of her head, altogether a combination of looks and body language that had definite negative implications to it.

Ace politely asked as he backed away from us, "How was the seminar? Did you learn a lot?" I thought he was ready to run for the door at any second.

I whirled around and in a loud voice said, "I learned that you fucked your sister." I put a tinge of anger into my voice.

Ace cowered, "Errr, well, ... I guess ... I mean ... I ..."

Doug said in a more neutral tone, "Is that all you can say? What did you feel then and what do you feel now?"

Ace responded defensively but backed away from Doug ready to flee, "Lori is so special to me, and I hope I am to her too. We were playing around, and we kissed ... and we got carried away. It only happened once. I loved her then, and I love her now. I've always loved her and I always will, now ... it's just ... better. Are we in trouble?"

I smiled at Ace, "Good; at least she wasn't just a piece of ass and a fast way to get your rocks off."

Ace looked horrified. "Good God, No. I love her. I mean if we weren't brother and sister I'd want her as my girlfriend."

Doug said sternly, "Come, we have some things to share and talk about." He led us all into the living room. Ace looked very worried but followed along behind the three of us.

I motioned that Ace and Lori should sit side by side, and even Lori held onto a nervous façade, holding a twisting a tissue to pieces in her hands. Her anxiety was not lost on Ace.

Doug calmly laid out the case for and against brother-sister incest in a nice logical manner, and I could see he kept his own judgments out of it. He also told them they always had a choice as to whether to stop or continue, and that it wasn't our decision, but theirs. He also talked about the illegality of the act in our state, the scandal of a court trial, and the social stigma attached to what they were doing, and consequently, the need for extreme secrecy. Lori and Ace both nodded they understood, and both vocally pledged to never tell a soul.

Lori already knew the answer because of our talk in the car, but she asked anyway, "So, does that mean we can do it again?" There was a certain lilt to her voice, and I could tell she not only wanted to do it again, she wanted to start immediately. She winked at me because she already knew the answer. A grin formed at the corners of her mouth.

I almost burst out laughing, not at the question, but at the look on Ace's face at the bluntness of his sister. I nodded, "You're both adults. Do you want to make love to each other again?"

Both their heads nodded slowly as they studied Doug and me.

Doug chuckled, "Then you better get upstairs and start fucking. Your mother and I have similar plans, and you're welcome to join us on our king-size bed." Doug stood and took my hand and led me to the staircase. Lori and Ace just sat and watched us leave. Lori had reached over to hold her brother's hand.

I reminded myself to comment to Doug later about how much he'd changed over the past few months. He'd gone from a tight ass about sex and even public displays of affection, to one of the most liberal men I'd ever known or heard about, short of his brother.

Doug was slowly removing my clothes when our son and daughter appeared at our bedroom door. Lori was pulling Ace, who still had a look of disbelief on his face. Lori immediately started to remove her clothes, and nudged Ace to do the same. "Come on, Bro. Don't you want to make love to me? Maybe you can do Mom; she'd love to make love with you."

Lori had presumed I'd want to fuck my own son, and I had certainly thought about that possibility, particularly since she'd told us about her incest in the car only an hour or so earlier. I had to quickly think whether that was a good idea or not. I knew Doug and Lori were going to be together more, and I extrapolated from that to my own acceptance of a new relationship with Ace.

Ace numbly nodded at his sister, but stared at me as the last of my clothing got tossed aside. I'd worked out so much I was proud of my body now, and I thought how maybe I could get a reputation among my kids' friends as a MILF. I liked that moniker and wondered if I could catapult that into some real action with some of them. I'd have to ask Lori later. All their male friends were real hunks, and I wouldn't mind the role of Slut MILF with any of them.

We were all naked at about the same time. Ace had freaked out seeing his parents nude, but that hadn't stopped him from getting a beautiful large hard on. Lori had helped by holding his cock and toying with it.

I plastered my naked body against Doug and we kissed. I whispered in his ear, "Do you want to fuck Lori again?"

He nodded and smiled at me, and asked back, "And I bet you'd like Ace's cock to do you too?"

I nodded energetically.

We broke apart and I gestured to Lori that she should go with her father. She winked at me, understanding exactly what was about to happen, and flowed into his arms with a beautiful kiss. I could immediately see the start of some of the Tantric approaches to foreplay that we'd talked about in the workshop between the pair. They would have colossal orgasms eventually. We'd all have to teach Ace how to up his game to a whole new level.

I reached out and grabbed ahold of my son's rigid shaft. He'd been watching his father and sister, and suddenly he jerked at the new attention I'd shown him. He groaned, "Oh, God, Mom. I love you too. This is unbelievably fantastic."

We kissed, and I stroked my erect nipples across his masculine chest to tease him. I felt a new passion from him that I'd never felt before. The illicit nature of our connection was only part of the equation. We stood and made out for what seemed like a long time. Ace understood serious kissing and had a nice technique. Our hands were all over each other's bodies: I fondled his cock and touched every erogenous zone I knew about on a male; Ace palmed and sucked on my breasts, fingered my slit, and kissed me a lot, rapidly applying some top-rated French kisses.

When we turned towards the bed, Doug and Lori were already there. She'd straddled her father's hips, and his long cock was visibly inserted deep inside her hot wet cunt. I could see some of her juices seeping down the side of his rod and guessed that some of them probably came from the older man she'd had as a partner that morning. From the sounds she was making, Lori was turned on more than I'd ever seen in my limited exposure to her lovemaking.

After getting situated and well coupled, Doug and Lori stopped moving, a technique we'd learned in the Workshop. Lori was no doubt flexing her vaginal muscles around his hard shaft, and Doug might have been doing something similar by flexing his lingam, as well as making judicious use of his hands. We could hear both of them whispering words of love and spiritual connection to each other.

I led Ace to the bed, and I lay back and looked at him. He was motionless and speechless. I said, "What do you do when you see your girlfriend in this position?"

After a pause, he slowly said, "I eat her pussy." He broke into a smile a mile wide as he saw me nodding affirmatively to him with a grin.

I spread the lips of my pussy so he could see my pink.

Cautiously, as though he were approaching a land mine, Ace knelt on the bed between my legs and then lowered his head to my cunt. At first touch of his tongue to my body, I moaned in some new kind of ecstasy. I came sixty seconds later when he tried to suck my clit into the back of his mouth. I might not have to teach him as much as I initially thought I did.

Ace came three times over the next hour – God bless young males. These weren't the dry Tantric male orgasms taught in our course but full-tilt wet, cum laden, orgasms that filled my mouth and cunt with his man juice. The first time was in my mouth as I gave him my best world-class blowjob. I figured his girlfriend and her best friend routinely did this for him, and I thus had some tough competition. I thought of all the porn I'd watched recently and tried to duplicate some of the more elaborate techniques I'd seen, including slavering over his dick and letting him see how I managed his pre-cum when I pulled away and long strands of our spittle stretched between my mouth and his cock.

The next ejaculation for him was only ten minutes later, when he spurted off inside my cunt after a short fuck. He'd gone a thousand miles an hour with me, as though he wanted to complete the sex act lest he never have another opportunity. I assured him that he would now have open access to me. Another blowjob hardened the young man, and then we went for a longer time until he exploded. By that time, if he hadn't had skin to hold in his insides he would have exploded all over the room he was so keyed up. He was magnificent. He apologized for not being able to go again until he rested for a while. I assured him that I was overjoyed with our first union.

Part of Ace's motivation to make love to me on our bed must also have been that as he pounded into my pussy, Lori was within reach, and the pair could kiss and fondle each other. I had to admit this was highly erotic, and even I found myself tremendously turned on. In a couple of positions Doug and I could kiss, or Lori and I could make out and that really turned on my son. Of course, it turned me on too.

Doug lasted a whole hour before he allowed himself to cum in Lori's sweet pussy. After they separated, he immediately went down on her to bring her even more pleasure. Ace was fascinated with the pair, and I could tell he was memorizing each act and nuance of their lovemaking. As Doug ate his own cum from Lori, Ace ruminated that he'd never done that before but would now have to add that to his arsenal of erotic things to do to his girlfriend. I pointed at my drippy pussy, and Ace slid to the floor and started to lap his own juices as they oozed from my slit.

I had carefully watched Doug and Lori, and their lovemaking exemplified the teachings we'd spent the weekend learning. It wasn't that it was rote or choreographed, just that the two lovers obviously connected on many levels and in many dimensions. I tried with Ace, but he was nervous and horny all at once, and the combination resulted in a great first fuck between caring partners, but no higher-level connection.

* * * * *

After we recovered from our first ninety minutes home including the lovemaking, we threw on some casual clothes or robes, and called for a pizza to be delivered.

We sat around the dining room table, and Ace started to ask questions. Had Lori and her Dad fucked before? Why weren't we mad at him? Why had Lori and Doug had such a beautiful experience in the bed next to us, and what made them both feel that way? Were we planning to continue with the family incest? What triggered this big change in our relationships? He went on and on.

In the course of answering, Ace learned that his Uncle Steve had perhaps been the catalyst to start us thinking about love, sex, and relationships in a different way. I also leveled with Ace about how our marriage had deteriorated to a bad place as far as I was concerned and that something major had to happen.

We told him about how Steve lived with multiple women, who also enjoyed other men – a polyamorous intentional family, and then how we'd started to join in. To say that we blew Ace's mind into the next universe would be an understatement. All of a sudden he learned that his parents were sexual creatures who had extramarital relationships they enjoyed. He kept saying 'Wow' or "Jeeze' or 'You're kidding, right?'

I was blunt about how Doug and my marriage had become onerous and loveless, and that the trip to Boston had been intended to do something major to jolt us out of that doomed rut into some new lifestyle. Ace's jaw dropped open when he heard that on that trip I'd had sex with three other men besides Doug and his Uncle, and that his father had fucked five other women. I took care to tell him that we'd pulled back from that precipice of our eroding marriage.

During the discussion we talked about the Tantric Workshop, and the various tenets of lovemaking that we were taught, how they changed our relationship, and in the process mentioned that each of us had made spiritual love and had sex with another person who we hadn't known beforehand.

Lori jumped in, "You asked how Dad and I could have such a beautiful and uplifting orgasmic experience a little while ago; well, that was all the stuff we learned at the Workshop. You've got to let me teach you so you can share it with your girlfriend. It's truly stupendous and will blow your mind when you master the principles and control it gives."

Ace asked, "What do you mean control?"

Lori smiled, "You can cum as often as you want. You can make love indefinitely. You'll be able to bring your partner to an orgasmic state that she'll never want to leave, and when she decides she must she'll never forget the experience. You will be the ultimate lover that she'll compare all other men to the rest of her life. And that's just to mention a few of the results."

I also reinforced the principles about sex and relationships that I'd started to live by: consenting adults can do what they want about sex so long as their actions don't hurt another person, and love is not a zero-sum game.

The later point resonated deeply with Ace. He explained that he loved Lori and me, but also loved his girlfriend, her best friend, and his two male buddies – who he made sure we knew he was not sexual with although he had participated in small orgies with them sometimes when their 'swords crossed' when his girl was giving dual blowjobs.

We went around the table talking about whom we really loved in our life, and how we could use those two principles to reframe our relationships with them to be deeper, more meaningful and more loving.

Somewhere along the line we also mentioned Steve and Fran's wedding on the Caribbean island of St. Maartens. Doug talked about what he knew about the clothing optional resort, and the weeklong party that would accompany the wedding in lieu of a reception. He emphasized that the party would likely have a large number of people having sex with one another, and that he and I would be enjoying ourselves in that way.

12