Turnaround Marriage Ch. 04

Story Info
Wedding plus orgy, and then swinging with friends.
9.2k words
51.9k
32
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 10/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These chapters taken together overlap the following genres on this site: erotic coupling, incest (heavy), group, romantic, lesbian, anal, loving wives, and mature. Because of the overall nature of my sister-in-law's autobiography, all chapters have been posted under Loving Wives.

I enticed my sister-in-law Sheri to tell how her family started to swing with mine, and how they broke out of their marriage malaise with a lot of incest and group sex play that expanded to include many people over a couple of years. Because I was part of it, I wrote my recounting about the start of their transition inSisters, Friends and Lovers, Chapters 19 and 26 particularly. I got a lot of fan mail wanting to hear more about these relationships, particularly my time with my niece Lori, thus I asked Sheri to write up her description of events. Read Sheri's account and you'll get more details of our interaction (including Lori and me), particularly at my wedding. Sheri asked that I publish it in a few readable chapters as I did for Sheila's memoir (seeSheila's Adventures in Adult Videos, also published under my name by girlfriend Sheila's request). Sheri didn't want to be graded or get hurtful comments so those options are removed. Here's Sheri's story. Regards, Steve

* * * * *

The winter weather hung on in the Chicago area despite it being April. Every other day we'd still have snow flurries, and some of the old snowdrifts left by the plows seemed to hang around I swear with snow we got at Thanksgiving.

Thus, with enthusiasm, Doug, Ace, Lori, and I flew down to St. Maartens for the Steve and Fran's wedding and week-long party the day before things were supposed to start. I wanted beach time, warm sun, and just about anything to get away from the crappy weather. I wondered what had ever happened to the idea of global warming; I'd never been so cold as I had the past winter.

Almost from our arrival at the resort, the four of us were nude and lathered up with sun tan lotion. Steve and Fran had picked a clothing optional resort as the wedding venue. I was in seventh heaven with the beach, the beautiful aqua Caribbean, the pool, the weather, and the other 'hot' guests - and the sex. There was a lot of ogling of bodies back and forth. Doug was really turned on and I got the benefit of his ogling other women each time we went back to our room. He seemed insatiable, and this was just the way I wanted my husband to be.

Gradually we connected with some others in the wedding party, and then the charter plane from Boston arrived with most of the party including Steve, Fran, and the others in the party from New England.s

Steve found us beside the clothing optional pool. I gave Steve a big hug, and since he was naked and just out in the sun for the first time, I managed to smear a good deal of my sun tan lotion on him, as well as briefly trap his magnificent cock between my legs for a few seconds. I teased him incessantly; I wanted some serious intimate time with him during the week. I rubbed some of the oil I'd smeared on his body in deeper to show my pent up horniness and desire to be with him.

I watched with glee as Lori also greeted her Uncle Steve; he blatantly ran his fingers through her cleft right under Doug's nose so to speak. Doug rolled his eyes and went off to talk to another group of partiers. Lori closed her eyes, held onto Steve's shoulder to steady herself, and ground her pussy into his hand. She had a small orgasm about a minute later, and Steve kissed her and cuddled her to his body for a few minutes after that. He was such a winner, and he didn't even know it.

I might have known, given Steve's personality, because he turned back to me, plunged the same fingers that had just been in my daughter into my wet cunt, kissed me with renewed passion, and quickly brought me to a satisfying orgasm. He whispered, "More to cum, later."

The rehearsal dinner was that night, but it wasn't much of a rehearsal. After dinner, I watched Doug go off with Jane, one of Steve's paramours. She was a sexy woman about five or ten years older than we were, yet she exuded sexual energy and from a conversation with her, she understood about Tantric sex from Steve's tutelage.

I started to head for Steve, but ran into Aidan who was so enthusiastic in his greeting and kiss that we went off to his room, and soon were fucking up a storm. I felt so good; this was my first fuck other than Doug on our holiday.

Later, still lusting for my brother in law, I looked for Steve I couldn't find him, so I assumed he was with some other 'maiden' also fucking the evening away. He turned out to be with Fran and Sheila in their room - making love: his fiancée and her sister, how unusual.

I stood around at loose ends for a minute when a nice looking young man named Ron introduced himself to me. He'd been at the dinner and I'd learned he worked at the same consulting company as Steve. After talking for a bit, we found an empty cabana on the beach and fucked for a couple of hours. I fell in 'puppy love' again. Ron knew how to make my body hum with orgasms and wonderful feelings, plus he could kiss like a wet dream.

The next day, in preparation for the afternoon wedding of Steve and Fran, all the girls went into the main town on the island to pamper ourselves with pedicures, manicures, hairdos, and other girlie things. I even managed to squeeze in an hour of shopping with a couple of the other bridesmaids. We'd set up the men for the day with erotic massages, and as I sat getting my hair color freshened, I thought about how Doug must be banging some cute island girl in the hotel's spa. Doug was also going to be Steve's best man, so I assumed he'd get a little special treatment.

The wedding was a light affair where many of us stood in the water around an arbor that had been set up about knee deep in the Caribbean. The handsome Reverend Bowman performed the ceremony, and I gathered that he was also part of the after party.

The men including the groom were dressed like the Chippendales in black bathing suits, white collars and bow ties, white cuffs, and smiles. The men's bathing suits left little to the imagination about their packages, and given the nudity and available sex around every corner, almost every package was at least partially inflated. They looked hot and desirable. I wanted to fuck all of them and hoped that by the end of the week I could accomplish that glorious task.

The bridesmaids, myself included, wore aqua monokinis and a matching gauze wrap that swirled around our bodies. Every detail of our breasts was visible through the gossamer material but we all looked so pretty. We had flowers woven into our hair, and leis around our neck with gold necklaces the couple had given us as presents. The length of many of the leis was just right so that it stroked our nipples to erection and hardness, and depending on our breast size either rode atop our nips or outside the breast lines, framing our mammaries for others to admire through the gauze. I was in the later category, and so was Lori.

Fran wore a white monokini and was similarly wrapped in diaphanous white gauze around her breasts (that showed through), and transitioned to a short knee-length veil that floated behind her like a train on the breeze off the water. The veil also attached to a halo wreath of tropical flowers atop her head. I cried because she looked so beautiful. I wished I'd done something like this when we got married. My God, I'd been so conservative; what was I thinking. This was so much more fun.

In the rites, after Steve and Fran were officially wed, Steve did a commitment ceremony expressing his lifelong love for a number of other women, and I felt honored to be included. I actually cried I was so touched at the way he included me in his life and pledged his lifelong love for the others and me. Lori was also included and stood next to me with pride at being in the ceremony with her Uncle. In a whispered aside, Lori said to me, "I can't wait until we do a little consummating of our vows later." Fran did a similar commitment ceremony with the men, and Doug was included.

The commitment ceremony exemplified one of the rules of life that I'd learned from Steve and Fran: you can love more than one person at a time. Thinking of that in terms from our Tantric Workshop, that meant in mind, body, and spirit and in all the dimensions of love that we can find.

Steve and Doug's conservative parents were tolerant of the erotic dress of the occasion, as well as the obvious sexual linkages that the commitment ceremonies implied; they said nothing other than nice platitudes about the ceremony and kisses for the bride.

I laughed aloud, turning away from Doug's father kissing the bride after the ceremony so I wouldn't embarrass him. Fran's breasts were more than evident and right up front for the man, and further her nipples had hardened what with the excitement of the ceremony and the stimulation of her lei. Nonetheless, she plastered herself against her new father-in-law and gave him a real hug. He blushed a nice vermillion color. Off to the side, I saw Doug's mother laughing at the scene. To my surprise and delight the older couple hung around for the drinks and dinner that had been arranged.

I actually watched closely to be sure no one seriously embarrassed my in-laws any more than the entire ceremony and day already had. Despite their relatively conservative dress, they made an effort to fit in to the party. To my delight, Loren, one of Steve's lovers, latched onto the couple and kept them entertained for the early part of the evening, and I often heard her narrating a tame story about one of the guests or explaining a relationship to either Steve or Fran. Loren also made sure that Dave and Jean, Fran's parents (along with Sheila and Ally), also spent time with them. They'd both been in the wedding too, so were dressed as I was. I thought I detected a woody on Doug's dad just before they left soon after the after-dinner cake cutting.

I went up to Loren after she'd been relieved of her 'in law' duties and thanked her with a hug and a brief kiss. She and I hit it off, particularly when we kissed and then kissed some more - and some more. She was like a slightly older version of Lori, and I fell in love with her instantly. We held each other, even stroking the other's breasts, and talked for quite a while.

Throughout the wedding and party, a petite powerhouse of a redhead and friend of Sheila's named Brite Reber took photographs. She was obviously a good enough friend that she'd be partying with us all week too, and not in a way to take photos either. I think the only reason Brite had on a modicum of clothing was that she needed pockets for light meters, alternative lenses, and even other cameras.

I had resigned myself to not getting with Steve that night, what with all the focus on the newly married couple. I told Lori to set her expectations as well. To my surprise about an hour later, I watched Lori dancing with Dave Henson, Fran's father. The two of them went off, obviously intent on making love. Dave had his hand on her nude ass at that point.

I found excitement by fucking Bowman, the black minister with a huge cock who had performed the ceremony, and then fucking Lyle, Chip, Ron (again), Mike, and Matt, in that order. I was such a slut, and I loved it. Doug found me asleep in our bed with Matt's cock still embedded in my cunt. He just kissed me and bedded down next to me. I found out later that he'd spend most of the evening with Ally and one of Fran's friends named Val. He'd used his Tantric skills and cum six times in the evening, before finishing off in Ally. He helped Val clean his cum from Ally's cunt.

The next day Steve, Fran, Doug, and I borrowed a Jeep and went off to visit the men's parents at the other, more conservative resort where they were staying. We had a nice visit during which Doug clearly indicated how our lifestyle had aligned with Steve and Fran's. He indicated indirectly about some of the party activities the night before, and how much fun it all had been and how it would continue as the week went on. Steve lightened the day by talking about the new condo 'The Family' was building in Cambridge. It was the first time I heard Steve talk about his extended family that way. I felt privileged to be in that inner circle.

When we got back to the resort about six o'clock, most of the party crew were lazing around the pool talking, sunning, reading, sleeping, or making out with someone special to them, all as they recovered from afternoon lovemaking. Everyone was nude, so we rapidly joined them. This time, as I got naked, Steve paid special attention to me and pledged that we would be together the next night. My heart soared with love for my brother-in-law.

Lori and Ace came by and checked in. Ace confessed to fucking away the entire previous night with eight women he delighted in pleasing and who wanted the experience and passion of a nineteen year old horny male. He had found one woman that was especially attractive to him, who he planned on spending even more time with. My jaw dropped open when he introduced her; it was Marge, one of Steve's special women, and she was sixty years old and a good-looking and busty dynamo. She laughed and explained as how Malcomb her older husband couldn't keep up with her, so she'd gone to the other extreme and latched onto a virile youth. She promised to return him in good health, except perhaps a little tired out.

Lori had also gone 'mature.' She'd spent the night being loved by Dave Henson. I had figured she'd be a slut and fuck every male at the resort, but instead she'd focused her energy on Dave. She explained that he understood about spiritual energy, Tantric sex, and multi-dimensional love, mostly from what he'd learned from Steve and his daughters. Thus, they got into a great resonance and vibrated together all night long.

I met Jean Henson, Dave's wife, later. She expressed her appreciation that as a sexy and vital young woman, Lori was broadminded enough to make love with her husband, and not only that but to spend loving time with him by staying all night in his bed. She said he was the happiest he'd been in weeks because of the connection they'd made. I looked for any hint of jealousy from Dave's wife, but there was none; only joy that he was so pleased. Doug was with me as we talked, and I could see the sparks flying between the two of them, so I faded away and let Doug and Jean plan their connection for later in the evening. Funny, as they did I realized I had the same compassionate feeling for Doug and Jean as she'd had for Lori and her husband.

Ned found me alone at the bar getting a refill on my Chardonnay and ice. He was part of the inner circle. I knew from our conversation earlier in the day that he was the architect who'd designed the new living quarters for 'The Family.' We started talking, enjoyed the luau cookout together, danced a little, and then went off to his room and made sweet love for a long time. I slept in his arms and in the envelope of his love. There was really something to 'The Family' and the love they shared; it was contagious and gave an inner warmth I'd never experienced until recently.

I went back to Doug and my room about eight in the morning with a broad smile and that freshly fucked look on my face. Doug was there with Jean Henson, and they were making love. I tried to tiptoe, but Jean saw me and urged me to come and join them. I did and in the process ended up making love with Jean, while Doug alternately fucked Jean and me. We went for an hour, a point that pleased Jean, and that I knew was due solely to the Tantric sex weekend.

After the three of us freshened in the shower, we joined some of the other early risers outside in the morning sunshine next to the Tiki Hut where we could have breakfast. Most of the others also had that freshly fucked look on their faces. We sat with Matt, Loren, Lori, and Dave (who'd spent another night together), and Ace and Marge.

After breakfast, Doug and I connected poolside and just chatted about what was going on, and whether we were still strong. We were stronger than ever. We specifically talked about the past couple of years, and starting from a low point in our marriage and relationship to where we were now. We both agreed that this was the highest of the high points we could imagine. We were good with each other and madly in love again, plus we were self-actualizing with all the extra-marital sex we were enjoying.

Shortly after that, several other couples came and started to talk to us. They weren't part of the wedding party, but were in the spirit of the place as well as the spirit of 'The Family.' Some had seen the wedding, and then been voyeurs at our party shenanigans, including all the swapping around. We'd been pretty obvious.. Late morning, a couple of couples who I knew weren't married to each other, just got up and disappeared for a while, obviously making love. There was a relaxed air about doing that, and I didn't feel any 'tit for tat' or animus thinking going on by spouses or other friends.

I accepted an offer to go off with a nice man named Toby who wasn't part of the wedding party. We spent an hour together, and I applied some of what I learned in the Workshop about extending his lovemaking abilities. I was amazed at how successful I was and thought maybe he was one exceptional guy, until he told me he was astounded how the two of us made love; he claimed that hour was the longest, by far, that he had ever gone in making love. I told him about Tantric sex and he got enthused about the subject, and after we went back to poolside, he politely grilled me with questions about the seminar and the philosophy.

Late in the afternoon, I curled up with Matt on one of the large loungers poolside, and we just talked for a long time about what life in 'The Family' was like. He wasn't the newest member, but he had distinguished himself with the various sisters. Through Matt I got clear about Steve's intentional family. We were both naked, of course, and at one point we had to go back to my room for a quickie to take the edge off our mutual attraction.

'The Family' started with Steve, Fran and Sheila, and then Ally joined. The girls were actually sisters or stepsisters to each other, and officially the family of Dave and Jean Henson. Shortly after they established themselves, Aidan came along, and then Gail and Nancy became honorary members with their husbands even though they didn't move into the condo. Jane, René, Marge, Pam, Brenda, came next and all could be thought of as 'sisters' but only Jane and René moved in with the group in the Cambridge condo over time. Matt came along, and then Zoey, Kristen, Ivy, and Loren joined over a period of half a year, all moving into what was now tight quarters. Recently, Ned had been annexed, and now it looked like Jeremy and Ron would be joining and moving into the new quarters when it was finished. Matt told me that Steve and Fran had told him that Doug and I were considered as part of 'The Family' too, a point that warmed my heart.

We talked about philosophy too, that coming from the westernized Tantric tenets, and that we'd both massaged and adopted from other sources and made our own. Matt liked the two I tossed out: consenting adults can do whatever they want about sex so long as no one gets hurt, and love is not a zero-sum game.

We had a discussion about incest too, and he talked about the relationship of Steve and the sisters with the Hensons, and apparently with Doug and me. I confessed that our family was also intimate and cross intimate with Steve and the sisters. Matt had somehow been away when we'd connected with them in Cambridge. He agreed that so long as no one was being taken advantage of, that anything seemed like fair game.