Turnaround Marriage Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kicked around the idea of doing porn videos, something Sheila had gotten involved in a few months earlier. She'd had fun doing the films, and now they were apparently doing well in the adult entertainment market. Sheila had expressed an interest in doing more films, and would probably do so if her director asked her to come back to Los Angeles to do more videos. (See the Literotica storySheila's Adventures in Adult Videos, for more details about Sheila and her work in this industry.)

We could have kept going, but Happy Hour arrived and the others pulled us into their circle for drinks and dinner, and then we were dancing and carrying on with everyone else in The Family and those that just decided we were so much fun so they joined in, like Toby and his pretty wife Andrianna.

I saw Steve and Lori dancing really close and making out on the dance floor. When I had an opportunity I urged Steve to take care of Lori that evening and not worry about me. He got the message, and promised me time the next day.

I went off with Bob and Pete, Pam's husband and lover, for a couple of hours and since Doug and I had tried anal sex, I let the two men DP me. They knew what they were doing, and made the two hours we fucked a truly erotic and memorable experience in the nicest of ways.

Afterwards, I came back to the pool to recuperate. I also spent time in the hot tub too with my ass right against one of the warm jets until I got my sea legs back. After that, Mike made a successful pass at me, and we went off for the rest of the evening. He was Brenda's husband, but I think she'd scored Matt.

The next morning I found Steve and Lori at the breakfast buffet. They'd spent the night together, and Lori had stars in her eyes for Steve again. I know she took the commitment ceremony very seriously, and so this was a great occasion for her to further cement her love and deep feelings for her Uncle Steve. Steve obviously had deep feelings for Lori too, and I know she was picking up on those vibes. Since they'd both gone through the Tantric workshop, I could only guess the spiritual high they achieved in their lovemaking.

At one point I heard Steve telling Lori to be an'Ethical Slut' as she grew older. Now that got my attention, so I joined into their discussion mainly to listen. Steve explained, "Two women wrote a book entitledThe Ethical Slut. They write that in this liberated time and honoring sexual equality, a woman can choose exactly how she wants to live, and if that is having wild indiscriminate sex, then so be it. They decided they were ethical sluts in that case. If one chooses to be monogamous and conservative, then so be it too. There is no right answer for everyone, but each woman needs to make a conscious decision about her own behavior and life principles, taking into account the impacts on those around her and how she'll be viewed. Whatever she decides is the 'right' answer for her."

Lori said, "What about guys?"

Steve said, "We have it easier. We're expected to whore around without much impact on our reputations. Guys are naturally slutty." He laughed.

Lori said, "What about you and living with the sisters and everyone, and then how they also sleep with the other men in The Family and men in your swingers group?"

"I guess in a way they've all decided to be 'Ethical Sluts.' I love their decision, because we wouldn't have The Family otherwise. It defines our lifestyle."

"Isn't the term 'lifestyle' reserved for being a swinger?" I asked.

Steve thought. "I suppose that's one primary meaning these days, but I use it a little more broadly. I guess it can include swinging, and we enjoy that once in a while too, but it also describes living in the polyamorous family we've formed and seem so happy with."

Lori asked, "Am I too young to be in your family?"

Steve was taken aback by her question. He responded, "Darling, I love you dearly, and I even wanted you in my commitment ceremony and I meant every word I said to you. Based on that commitment, if you didn't think you were in The Family before, you certainly are now. You have an education to complete and I would hope you'd do some individual things for yourself without the yoke of The Family tying you down. But, yes, when you're ready we'll be ready for you and welcome you with open arms - and any time in between when you're on vacation or taking a break. We all love you and we're committed to you."

Lori launched herself from her chair into Steve's lap and smothered him with kisses. "Oh, God, I love you so." She had tears in her eyes. She muttered, "I talked to Ivy yesterday, and she's only twenty four, and she's like me - head over heels in love with you. I think she's my role model in The Family, at least because she's closest to my age ... but then all the other women are my role models too."

Steve smiled. Ivy was a beauty with long brown hair, a magnificent figure - like Lori, and a beautiful and spiritual personality that made her glow and pulled the people she interacted with into her halo of peace and beauty and unconditional love. Like me, she was also a slut who loved to fuck or make out with available men or women.

Steve speculated, "When you live with us, you're apt to be the youngest. You might want to think about what that might mean." He was trying to open her eyes to the reality of joining his little love cult. Matt had called it Steve's harem, but I know Steve didn't like that terminology.

Steve looked at me, "I think I know what you're thinking. We would take care of Lori just as we care for Ivy and for each other." He turned back to Lori and explained, "Ivy is a very unique young woman. She graduated from college at eighteen, is a championship skier, she wrote a best selling novel at age twenty, does fashion and figure modeling, and she's psychic about some things."

Lori said, "Oh, dear. I had no idea she was that accomplished. I thought she was just a ski bunny that fell in with you guys out in Colorado."

Steve chuckled, "Well, she is that, but she's working on another novel, will probably be in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue next January, and she's just become an adjunct professor at Harvard to teach a graduate course on psychic phenomena and the research that's been conducted on it."

Lori looked and sounded so dejected, "Oh, I am so outclassed. She didn't tell me any of this."

"She's very modest. I think that's one of the reasons she fits into The Family so well." Steve paused, "Look, Lori, you don't have to be Superwoman to be a member of The Family or to have me love you. I already love you, so you're past that big hurdle. Think about Loren - she's a little older but content working in the art store and studio with Fran - and that's all Fran too does except love me. Neither are rocket scientists, yet I love them just as much as Ivy and as I love you." He kissed the tip of Lori's nose.

Lori brightened some, "Thank you. You always know just the right thing to say. I know I shouldn't compare myself to others, that's what Mom is always telling me."

I nodded; pleased that she'd actually remembered one of the snippets of advice I'd given her over the years.

Just at that instant, Loren and Ivy came up the path past the Tiki Hut holding hands and looking like fashion models that Ivy certainly was. They both looked so cute and pert - and very naked. They both kissed everybody at the table, and then joined us. They'd been up early and taken a long walk down the beach.

Ivy giggled, "I think we walked too far. We got way down past another resort, only we were nude and everyone up on the breakfast terrace of the place was dressed. I think we caused a scene."

Loren nodded in agreement and with a laugh said, "Maybe we'll go the other way tomorrow morning and see if we can stir up trouble in that direction."

Steve pulled Loren to him for a kiss. "Honey, how would you have responded to all this a year ago?" I knew he was asked her that question for Lori's benefit.

Loren looked at Steve, and then me and Lori. She sensed he was making a point, but she instantly got a tear in her eyes. She told us, "I was a virgin. I wouldn't have ventured out of my room in anything but Capris or slacks and a long sleeve top that showed absolutely no cleavage. If someone had even hinted at a kiss, I would have blushed scarlet and run for the hills. I certainly wouldn't have gone to the party, nor made love a dozen times."

I said, "Oh, a dozen times?"

Loren smiled, her mood lightening, "I meant with a dozen men - or maybe it was more. I haven't been counting, but it's been quite a few, and I love it. Anyway, I've had at least a hundred orgasms. Fran taught me how to be multi-orgasmic when they loosened me up and got me out of my conservative rut."

I tried to calculate how many men I'd been with since we arrived in St Maartens, but I lost count around a dozen too. I guessed we were about even.

Ace and Marge showed up. She looked radiant, and freshly showered, but it didn't hide the latent lust she exhibited, or the recently fucked look on her face. Ace looked proud that he'd found such a unique woman to join with. I wondered about the attraction between the two - talk about a May and December match. I wondered what had happened to Marge's husband.

After breakfast, a group went into town to shop, so I went with them. Lori and Fran were with us, and we had a grand time and did a lot of girl bonding. I think it was on that trip I felt like a 'sister' for the first time. I almost cried I was so happy.

My happiness went through the roof after a riotous dinner full of fun and laughter, when Steve found me. He came up to me and took my hand. He didn't even say anything; he just took my hand as we stood there with many others listening to one of the bands belt out a number.

When they were through he led me away from the throng, along a lighted path and down to the beach. In one of the cabanas there was one candle in a holder flickering in the sea breeze. The night was warm. Steve had obviously set this up.

Again, without words, Steve lay me down on the large chaise in the cabana, and started to kiss me with the most magnificent kisses I'd ever felt. They were wonderful and they transported me across the Caribbean Sea to one of the star systems on the horizon.

Even greater and more erotic pleasure found me on that distant planet when Steve's tongue slipped into my slit along with three of his fingers that sank into my now dripping pussy. I was so ready for this man to love me. I'd really wanted nothing more for weeks knowing we'd have these minutes this celebratory week when he got married.

This beautiful man made love to my pussy in every imaginable way for a long time. I kept cresting in orgasms, and each one took me to a higher and higher plane in the universe of love. I wanted to please him too, but when I told him that he just whispered 'Later.'

Fireworks of joy and ecstasy went off in my head and in my soul as Steve slowly entered me with his swollen cock. Finally, we were coupled and we were as one in mind, body, and spirit in all the dimensions of the universe. My mind soared further, to the edge of the limitless universe and back. I knew what heaven was like. The peaks were mind-blowingly awesome, and I did see fireworks and stars and planets. And I did feel surrounded in the deepest and most wonderful love any person could possibly imagine.

Somehow, I hope, I communicated my joy and happiness and love to Steve. I know we made love for a long time. Steve brought me dozens of orgasms until I peaked on one and didn't come down for hours as we made love over and over. I know he came many times in our connection, also filling me with his sacred juices repeatedly as the night wore on.

Eventually, he embraced me and spooned me to his body, covering us from the damp night air in some large towels. We slept locked together, his cock in my pussy - his lingam in my yoni. This was the peak of all peak experiences in my life. I was so lucky and so thankful, my gratitude spilled over to everyone on the planet. I cried with joy.

When I awoke, Steve was making love to me again, and dawn was just awakening the seashore. I know we'd only slept a few hours, but I felt so rested and invigorated about life. I turned and we kissed and kissed, as we loved and loved, Steve again leaving huge deposits of his semen deep within me each time he came.

After enjoying our afterglows, we walked naked down to the water and waded in, finally swimming in the warm and welcoming sea, coming together often and kissing as our nude bodies slid against one another. It was so sexy and so romantic, even with the emerging daylight.

Steve told me over and over again how much he loved me and wanted me in his life and in his Family. I never wanted to leave his arms, but as I awoke with the rising sun, I knew we both had to be more practical about our lives and the other people we also loved.

Steve and I dried off and went up to the Tiki Hut to have an early breakfast. We were the first there that morning.

To my surprise Doug and Fran joined us. They too had stars in their eyes for each other, and they had spent the night together in our room. Steve seemed to know that. We talked about our love affairs with each other, and how we all felt we wanted to be together more often now that we'd established these deep connections.

Amazingly, we finished breakfast without seeing any of the others from the wedding party, so we went back to the cabana, and this time the four of us made love with each other. Again, it was beautiful. After our climaxes we dozed in each other's arms. Eventually, we got up for the day and went to find the others.

The rest of the party week continued the theme of open sex and swinging, although everything seemed anticlimactic to my evening, night, and morning with Steve. I laughed a lot and did have erotic fun and great sex the entire time. Steve and I did connect again, but it was in a large group setting in one of the rooms and the mood was completely different but still joyous.

As we sat at the airport waiting for our flight back to Chicago, I made a secret list on my iPhone of the men I'd made love with since arriving: Doug, Steve, Ace, Matt, Aidan, Ned, Ron, Jeremy, Dave, Mike, Bob, Pete, Malcomb, Chip, Lyle, Bowman - all from the wedding party, and Toby, Simon, Andy, John, Lou, and Art who were just other guests at the resort. I'd also eaten a lot of pussy, and sucked in a lot of cum from various vaginas, mostly Steve's family. I smiled. I was one grateful camper as well as a bona fide slut.

I was also the happiest I think I'd ever been. I told Doug about my list and my status as Super Slut. He laughed and when asked counted up a similar number of women that included Fran, Sheila, Ally, Jane, Marge, Ivy, Loren, Val, René, Jean, Andrianna, Betty Sue, Ginny, Nel, Barbie, Brite, Zoey, Kristen, Pam, Brenda, and of course Lori. I think he'd nailed every woman in the primary wedding party and then some. Pretty good for two people who'd spent most of their life locked up in suburban chastity belts going without much love or fun until only months earlier.

* * * * *

The weather had finally moderated by the time we got back to Chicago from St. Maartens. I had the best tan I'd ever had, and it was an all-over tan from being nude most of the time. Lori, Doug, and Ace were brown as berries too.

I actually felt some withdrawal symptoms when I was limited to Doug for sex. He confessed to feeling the same way. Ace had more or less returned his focus to his girlfriend, now armed with a much larger repertoire of experience to share and techniques to experiment with.

Lori wanted to focus for a while on her boyfriend Matt and his best friend Kurt - a beautiful threesome that she willingly talked about with me. Thus, Doug and I decided we wouldn't initiate anything with them; we'd let them set the pace for when they wanted some parental affection.

We got together with Michael and Ann from the Tantric sex workshop shortly after we returned, and we all laughed over how their pasty white skin from a winter in Illinois compared to our all-over tans from the week in the Caribbean.

When we were all lying around panting in joy from our sexual efforts Ann said, "We got asked to join a swingers' group by some close friends of ours; without giving names I told them about you guys and they want you to come too. I didn't mention the incest, of course. Might you be interested?"

I broke out into my best lecherous grin, "Tell us more, you have my attention."

Still inside me, Michael started laughing so hard that he popped out of me.

Ann smiled, "Well, our hosts' names are Janet and Will. They're both good looking, healthy, and sexy. Wait, I have a picture of them on my iPhone."

Ann got up, pranced across the living room nude, found her purse by the front door, and came back. She held up the phone to show us a handsome couple about forty in bathing suits in someone's backyard beside a pool. I could see the lump in Will's suit, and I know Doug saw a desirable female in a bikini in Janet.

Ann poked Doug in the ribs, "You're looking at her boobs. I can tell, and yes, they're slightly enhanced. Janet didn't like the droop so she had them augmented with a bit of an internal push-up too. You can barely tell even when she's nude."

I ventured with a grin, "And Will is well endowed?"

Ann smiled, "And knows how to use it too. He doesn't know about the Tantric approach to love and sex, but he does have amazing control. I think he and I fucked for ninety minutes the last time we were together. I had so many orgasms I lost count, and we kissed and made out so much my lips vibrated in a nice way for a week."

"Who else is in this group?"

"Right now just two other couples. Take my word for it, they're all good looking, and they're all professionals or trades people who take life seriously. This is everyone's way of cutting loose, enjoying themselves, and probably adding a little spice to their marriages."

"How often do they meet?"

"Once a month. So far since it's just starting up it's only been at Will and Janet's house twice, but the last time some of the others talked about sharing the hosting burden so I'm guessing it might move around from time to time. By the way, they live in Northbrook, as do a several of the others, so no one is a slouch. You'd fit right in. Please consider it."

I looked at Doug and he was smiling. We'd talked about our withdrawal pangs from all the group sex we'd truly enjoyed at the wedding, and this was like an unspoken prayer being answered.

I said, "Count us in, at least for one visit with everyone. Tell us where and when, and we'll be there. I can only guess at the dress code." I turned to Lori and Ace who were still locked together in a slow, incestuous fuck, "Do you guys want to come too?"

Ace said with a touch of humor, "You two go the first time and tell me what it's like. I'm not sure I want to be fucking all those moms in one go."

Lori laughed, "Count me in. I guess I'm into dads."

Doug said to her, "You'd probably be the youngest and the most desired. You'd get your pretty little brains fucked out no doubt."

Lori smiled, "Good. That's why I'd be going ... catering to my inner slut and all. Besides I love being the center of attention, especially if sex is involved."

Ann said, "I'll email you the directions, dates, and names of the others when I get home. I'm so glad you're going to come ... or should I say 'cum' with us. We've been once and it was heavenly. I should add that they plan to keep the group on the small side, between twelve and sixteen people, so it's not going to turn into a statewide gangbang."

I shimmied my breasts, "Oh, a gangbang. Oh, goody. I can't wait."