Turnaround Marriage Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doug rolled his eyes, and Lori looked interested.

* * * * *

The house was meticulously decorated, inviting, and shaped in a 'U' that wrapped around three sides of a large pool surrounded by a private patio and deck Doors from various rooms opened onto the pool. Standing at the far end of the pool one looked down a hillside into another neighborhood. Four bedrooms spread out in one separate wing, opposite the kitchen and large family room or lounge. In the middle were the foyer and living room. The high-end house had an open plan, and I loved it.

The people we met were enthralling. I'd spent part of the week in a refresher course at work on Active Listening, and so my skills were honed as I listened to and watched the body language of each person we met.

Janet, our hostess, wore the same bikini I'd seen in her picture that Ann had showed me when she first mentioned this swingers party and our invitation. She was indeed perky and busty, and her body fit her personality or vice versa. She was outgoing and bubbly, and she seemed sensitive to the needs of her guests not only for food and drink but also the right words to put them at ease before the sexual festivities started. She headed the claims department for the large nearby insurance company.

Will wore an unbuttoned Hawaiian shirt and bathing suit with a good-size lump in the right place. He was cordial, and also playing the role of the perfect host getting drinks for everyone as he also manned a barbecue grill with racks of ribs slow cooking on it, along with chicken, burgers, and hot dogs. Will headed the Midwest region for DT-Barker, the large investment company.

I migrated right towards three men standing and talking. I hoped I was doing the right thing socially, but if I wanted to get laid later in the evening - and I did, these were the men that were going to do it for me. The men smiled at me, parted to pull me into the circle, and then slightly closed around me. Seconds later I'd met Len, Cal, and Bob, and felt fawned over. Lori walked over to the grill to talk with Will, and Doug had allowed himself to get captured by the Cougars - Janet, Alyce, Jackie, and Beth.

Every woman at the party was stacked and a true MILF. Ace would eat his heart out for not coming when I described the women to him the next day. I took a couple of iPhone photos while everyone was decent to show him what he missed.

All the conversations involved sniffing each other out, just like dogs do: where are you from, what do you do, and what makes you unique? Beyond loving sex, I guess the men were impressed that I was a partner in a well-known marketing and advertising firm in downtown Chicago.

Eventually, some of us went swimming. The water temperature was on the cool side for me so my nipples ended up trying to punch through the thin material of my bikini top. In this setting that was a good thing.

After getting out of the pool, I commented on the plight of my aroused nipples, and Bob solved that problem for me by pulling on one of the strings that tied the top around my neck. The bikini bra promptly fell exposing me to the circle of men I'd returned to. Len pulled the other string and the entire top fell to the ground. I rubbed my tits briefly, in part to keep them erect, and then did my little shimmy that Steve had told me looked so sexy and enticing. I swear I could watch the cocks around me harden in those bathing suits in mere seconds.

Bob said, "I do hope to get on your dance card later." He chuckled.

I looked from man to man, now including two more late arrivals - John, and Brady, and said, "Oh, I hope you'll all be on my dance card tonight, maybe all at once if you can make that happen."

Will sidled up to me and put his arm around my bare shoulder. He said, "Oh, I'm sure we can make that happen Sheri."

Lori came in beside me and she too was topless and looked considerable better than I did on that account. She teased, "Are you being a slut, mother?"

I ventured, "I didn't say anything that you wouldn't have said - just a simple invitation for a small gangbang."

Lori spun around inside the circle of men with an alluring smile, "Why that's such a nice idea. Can I have one too?" She gave a coy but seductive glance at each man, and ran her finger down Len's cheek.

Len said, "I'm getting some serious wood just standing here with these two hotties, and it's too early in the day for me to lose it inside only my bathing suit. Since there's not a cold shower nearby, I'm going in the pool again to cool off." Everyone laughed at his predicament, and sure enough he did have a large hard-on inside his swim trunks. He turned, walked a few feet, and dove into the pool.

Lori winked at me, and then went after him, swimming right up to the handsome man, and then drifting into his arms so they could kiss and rub together. I wondered if Len would be able to hold off cumming or if he'd succumb to her charms.

The barbecue was a nice and friendly dinner at several large picnic tables on the patio. The sun was setting. All the women were now topless, and the tenor of the party was definitely tilting towards the sexual.

Ann dripped some of the barbecue sauce on one of her breasts. Doug was nearest to her, and had her breast in his mouth in seconds to the amusement of everyone else on the patio. As he licked and sucked up the splatter of dark red sauce, Ann said, "I wish I'd dropped that in my pussy; this man has a very talented tongue. Maybe later I'll make sure he checks to be sure I didn't."

Maryanne, John's wife, dipped her right breast into her plate and invited any one interested to come and clean her up. Janet surprised her by beating the men to the sauce-covered breast and repeating what Doug had been doing to Ann. The sapphic action produced hard wood on every man, and made the rest of the women wet between their legs.

Will announced that dinner was now over, and that dessert would be left up to each individual. He commented that barbecue sauce was optional, but did firmly plant a bottle of the sauce he'd used in cooking in the middle of the picnic table some of us were sitting at.

By this time, sunset had past, the sky darkened, and only a romantic tint of light remained on the patio.

I felt a pair of hands slide under my arms from the back and some hot lips started to kiss my neck. I turned and kissed back. Bob wanted me first apparently. We made out for a long time, just sitting together stuffed in one of the oversize patio chairs with me on his lap.

Opposite me in another chair, Lori and Will were going at it. She'd already lost her bikini bottoms and Will was sawing three fingers of his right hand in and out of her wet pussy at a rapid rate, a move that made her cum and cum and cum, until she begged for mercy. Lori's groans aroused everyone on the patio - man and woman alike, plus the squishy sounds of the finger fuck also turned on the crowd. They made out for a bit, and then Lori mounted Will and they started to have a nice slow fuck. I heard both mutter about 'making it last.'

Bob lay me back in my chair and came in front of me, sinking a large hot cock into me in one long slow penetration. I know I threw my head back and moaned as he bottomed out, and then leaned in and kissed me. This handsome man had my attention and I fucked back in response to his forays into my pussy. Bob also understood a woman's need to have her clit stroked sometimes to achieve orgasm. Many minutes and five of my orgasms later, Bob filled my pussy with a gallon of warm milky white cum.

Before I could blink, Len was in front of me sinking his cock into my pussy. He smiled and said, "You said you wanted all of us, plus you and your daughter left me in a bad way earlier this evening, so I'm sort of getting even."

I chuckled, "What a nice way to get even." My laugh turned into a moan as Len's long shaft rubbed against my G-spot, and then his fingers found my clit, and I was off into orgasm land again.

When his turn came, Will pulled me over to a large two-person chaise, and we fucked there with me riding our host like a true cowgirl. Next to me, Lori and Brady were going at it. A little later, Cal did me, and then Doug pulled me up and had me sit on a towel on the edge of the picnic table we'd eaten at a couple of hours earlier. He put Lori on the other end of the table, so our heads were together in the middle.

One by one, each of the men came by Lori and me, and energetically fucked us through at least one orgasm each. This was so hot, the gangbang I'd talked about earlier. None of the men came, and after a while Will urged us aside so that Janet and Maryanne could get plundered by all the men, and then it was Ginger and Ann, and then the other women.

After fucking some more, I had cum dripping down my leg from my overly full pussy. Lori pushed me down in the chair I'd started fucking in earlier, and she went down on me, sucking and lapping up the cum, and using her fingers to pull each droplet of man juice to the surface. I heard several people exclaim how spectacularly arousing our sapphic encounter was.

John apparently couldn't resist, he moved behind Lori, pulled her ass up in the air, and sank his cock into her pussy as he thumbed her ass. She popped off a couple of orgasms, took a load from John, and then changed places with me so I could eat all the cum loads she'd collected in her sweet pussy. This time Bob plundered me again, and I took one last load deep inside me. I heard a male moan not too far away, and saw my husband arching up and away from Ann as he shot his last load of the night into her snapping pussy.

After a refreshing swim au naturel, we bid everyone goodbye and drove home. We promised we'd be at the next party, and expressed to everyone what a good time we'd had. It's so nice to find new friends.

To be continued

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
My Daughter made me Cuckold Him Ch. 01 My daughter and boss made me cuckold my husband.in Loving Wives
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories