Turnaround Marriage Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you both have been with other people. You still trust him?"

"But none of those encounters did anything to hurt our marriage, and I think a lot of what's happened has strengthened us. I'm sure of it. If Doug found an opportunity to make love to a woman we didn't know tomorrow, I'd hope he have a great and happy time. I know he'll share the experience with me in some way. That's how Laura entered our lives. When I find a man I like and we get together I always tell Doug. It's sort of erotic and we both fuck a lot while sharing our stories. I swear to God, I'm having the best sex I've ever had with my husband, and our love for each other is stronger than ever."

David said sheepishly, "I'm not very experienced."

I undid my seat belt and leaned across the console so I could kiss his cheek. As I did I said, "You are just the man I want to be with tonight and more nights in the future. I know we'll connect nicely - I have a warm pussy and you have a hot cock. What a great combination. Don't even think about your performance because I won't be judging you; I hope we'll be enjoying each other. I know we'll have fun together. I know we'll have warm feelings for each other. I also know that you love Laura, and I wouldn't want it any other way. Doug and I both want to make your marriage better, not worse."

I reached down and rubbed the evident bulge in David's crotch. He was going to be pleasing.

David said, "Oh, God, Sheri. If you keep doing that I'll have an accident either with the car or in my pants."

I laughed and returned to my seat and tried to behave myself. "We're almost there. Take the fourth driveway on the left."

We pulled in and Doug and Laura pulled in right behind us and parked beside us in front of the garage. We all headed to the front door together, but Laura pulled David back into a large embrace and kisses. I nudged Doug to go ahead, and I followed waiting at the open door for the couple as they made out and whispered to each other.

Once inside, everyone congregated in the living room and Doug got us all wine, although I doubt any of us needed any more alcohol. There was an awkward moment when no one knew what to say, but I solved that by covering David's mouth with mine in an epic kiss that involved a lot of tongue. I could feel our temperatures soar. He was tentative at first, obviously evaluating how he felt, and then he started to get into the main event.

As we kissed, I somehow shed my gossamer top so I was nude from the waist up. I pulled David's head down; "Please, suck on my tits. I love to be played with." We stood there and he bent over fawning over both breasts until my nipples were white-hot.

After a few minutes of this, I reminded him, "In case you forgot, I'm not wearing any undies. I know you noticed when I got in your car."

To be continued

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Daughter made me Cuckold Him Ch. 01 My daughter and boss made me cuckold my husband.in Loving Wives
He Let Them Have Me #01 A charismatic man turns wife into slut and cuckolds husband.in Loving Wives
More Stories