Turned

Story Info
Nothing but sex.
2.6k words
4.24
58.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fai and Stone are both of the Vampire persuasions. Stone left Fai for a better life, and ended up alone. Then one day met Arsin, and fell in love. Fai stole Arsin, and Stone is doing the only thing he can think of to her Arsin back...sleep with Fai.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Fai took Stone by the hand, and pulled him towards the stairs again.

"How dare you do that to her Fai! How dare you close her in that dimension! How dare you chain her! How dare you Fai..." he brakes down to his knees, as if almost bowing to her. He hung his head to the ground, almost kissing her knees.

"No, you know what Stone? How dare you! Look what I have done for you; I allowed you a visitation with my prisoner, I also allowed you to remain alive after leaving my command in the first place. Don't you dare question me!" She pulled him off the ground to face her, and landed a back handed slap to the left side of his face. She just stared at him for a moment, and then pulled his face to hers to kiss him. "I am sorry Stone. It just kills me to see you want her so, when I want you like that." She frowned, and kissed him softly, and lovingly. And to her surprise, he kissed her back. He kissed her softly, but with more violence than he had at the very beginning of their affair. Stone slowly slid his tongue into her mouth, and pulled it out, only to in turn, suck on her tongue, which he knows drives her insane.

"Fai, you said wholehearted, so here is your wholehearted..." He slides his hand up her silk top to run his fingers on her breasts and erect nipples. He closed his eyes for a moment in shame, and gilt, trying not to let her see his sad and depressed heart; as well as his shattered mind.

"Stone, I remember why I have missed you so. You know how to work me, you know what makes me weak, and what makes me wet."

"Fai, it doesn't take much to make you wet..." He grinned, and slid his tongue back into her mouth. He then slid hand from her chest, down below her belt. He ran his fingertips across her thighs, up to the shadows of her body, and down again, teasing her blatantly. He looked around, and then laid her on the ground, and climbed atop her. She began gasping, and moaning for him to stop, but he knows that she does not really want him to stop; he wants her scream at the top of her lungs.

"Can Arsin see us? Fai, don't you lie to me! Can she see us?"

"No Stone, she can not see us. I swear to you, I have trapped her in a dark dimension. She can't see out, and no one can see in. Stone, I swear...I really do, I wouldn't want to hurt you anymore..."

"Alright Fai." He grinned, and kissed her lips again, pressing his hips into hers.

"Not here Stone. Please, to my room?" She smiled, with her eyes closed, her mind gone. The only sound she is aware of is the sound of Stone breathing, and the sound of her heart.

"What other reason do you have for us going to your room? What about my old room? You have not changed it, have you?"

"No one has been in your room since you left. I think your room would be perfect."

"Fai, I want a favor."

"Stone, must we talk now?" She moaned, and continued sucking on his neck, moaning uncontrollably.

"Yes Fai, if you promise me this, I will not..." he closed his eyes and lowered his head. His voice was completely inaudible, "I will not leave you."

She stopped sucking on his neck, and opened her eyes to look into his. "Anything Stone."

"Let Arsin go, once we have done our deed. Let her go, cure her, and clear her memory of me..." He was almost begging her. "Please Fai..."

She smiled to him, and kissed his lips. "Aye Stone. I will. I will do anything for you."

"Thank you Fai." He smiled a true smile, and pressed his hips hard into hers, giving himself the beginnings of an erection. He could feel the blood rushing through his body, and he could feel the space between his legs pulsating.

Fai pushed him off her, and pulled him to his feet. She took him by the hand, and ran off down the hallway. At the end of the long black hallway there was a red door. Behind the red door lies the place that everyone wished to venture: Stone's bedroom. The room was painted white, and the carpet was white. The bed was a king, and its black silk sheets longed to be used again. The couch was crushed red velvet. The fireplace was built out of black brick, and it shined like never before. Stone was the only person capable of opening the red door to his room, so that when he and Fai were engaged in their deed, no one would be able to walk in on them, or anything of the sort. Also, known to only Stone, the fireplace was a portal to the human world, precisely to his apartment in New York. There was not a sign of dust nor dirt in his room, nor were they're any spider webs. The bed was still made, exactly as he had left it when he escaped.

Stone placed his hand in the right hand, top corner of the door, and it slowly dissolved, to fully reveal the room. Fai made her way to Stone's bed, and she sat herself atop it. She sat with her legs apart, and her eyes locked to his. She blushed a brilliant hue of red, and smiled happily. Her body shook slightly at the thought of having him inside of her again.

As he made his way across the room to his bed, Fai looked, to him, like a schoolgirl, doing something naughty for the first time. He smiled a bit, and then paused. He couldn't help but think of Arsin, and the first time that he had kissed her. She was so soft, her body and mind were so warm and loving. Her kiss was warm and pure, as Fai's was cold and tainted. When he looked back to Fai, her saw Arsin sitting on the couch, still chained, with tears in her eyes. He shook his head, looked back to Fai, and then to the couch again. When he looked at the couch again, Arsin was not there. Just then, he decided that he was going to try and forget about Arsin; he knew that he has to please Fai, in order for her to keep her promises to Stone. He shook his head a second time, and walked proudly to Fai, and laid her back on the bed. She smiled bashfully to him, and wrapped her arms around his neck and back. His heart was with Fai, but his mind was not, he was still lost in the thought of Arsin being alone, and cold in the cell. His eyes were locked beside Fai's face, but not in her eyes.

"Stone, look at me." Fai said, almost angry.

"Stone, pay attention to me, not to Arsin."

"I'm sorry Fai," he smiled sweetly, and kissed her chin, giving butterfly kisses to her eyes, cheeks, forehead, and lips. As he got to her lips, he nibbled slightly, sucked gently, and licked at her tongue. "Fai I'm sorry I left, you..." he whispered into her ear. "I will never leave again." He grinned, and nibbled on her ear lobe.

Fai's eyes were closed, and the expression on her face was absolute bliss. He pulled off his shirt to reveal his marvelously sculpted abs, chest, and back. Her hands left his back long enough to get his shirt off, and pull hers off. She wore no bra underneath her silk shirt, so her large breasts lay perfectly on her chest.

She ran her hands around, and to the front of Stone's chest to circle his pecks and trace the outline of his stomach muscles. He smiled a bit, and shivered as she did so, but nonetheless, he leaned in to kiss her.

He got off of her, and slid her pants down to reveal her hairless shadow regions. He did a double take at her, and then slowly lifted his eyes to meet hers. "Is this a trend or something?" He smiled, and ran his fingers across her. "'Cause if it is, then I am sure that I am very fond of it, love..."

Fai opened her eyes, and looked down to stone in expectation, and fascination. "Yes," She smiles, and rubs her shadow regions against his hand that is now toying with the lips of her shadows.

Stone withdrew his hand from her, unbuttoned his pants, and took them off. His tight ass looked wonderful in the black Armani boxer briefs. He smiled, and took them of as well. He stood fully exposed, and fully erect in front of Fai. She slid off the bed onto her knees, stopping in front of Stone's erection. She slid him into her mouth, and rolled her tongue on his shaft. He closed his eyes and about went weak at the knees. He had to place his hand n her head to keep his balance. She grinned, and sucked harder and harder on him. She took him all into her mouth, and used her tongue to open the back of her throat. Stones eyes were closed, and his body was shaking. He did not know what to do, he did not want to stop her, nor did he want to fall on the floor. Stone grinned in one hundred percent bliss. He looked at Fai lovingly for the first time since he had returned.

"I knew that I missed something about you Fai." He smiled down to her, his penis still in her mouth. She had heard him, but she was just too preoccupied to respond. She felt his body tense, so she began to suck harder soon he came, slowly at first and then like a bottle rocket. He was unloading a full load into her throat, and she loved it. Completely. Once he was finished, she stood up to kiss him, letting him taste himself. She smiled as he pushed her to land on her back, he slowly climbed a top her.

Without warning, he pressed his penis into her shadow regions, with more force than Fai had expected. Her body was jolted by the sudden thrust of his pelvis, and she let out a slight moan. He continued to thrust himself deep inside of her, until he was altogether out of breath. His force was so amazing that he began to move the box spring and the mattress off the frame. Fai was moaning wildly. Stone's skin was shinning with sweat as he began panting. Stone's body had become as tense as a rock, and Fai loved it. His penis was pulsating inside of her, and as he stopped to catch his breath, leaving his penis inside of her, she could feel every one of the ridges in his enlarged penis. She dug her nails into his back, and pulled at his skin, wanting him to bleed. Her vaginal muscles were constricting without end, and she was lost in all pleasure. He began to thrust inside her as deep as he could reach, then he retracted his penis, and left only the head inside. He knew that this was her favorite type of pleasure. Teasing. Leaving it almost completely outside of her, she would moan, and writhe, and twist beneath him until he plunged back inside her. Which he wouldn't do until she was pleading.

Instead of pleading for him, like she used to, she threw him on his back, and jumped atop him. She rode him like she had never done before. He just relaxed instead having to do all the work. He enjoyed watching her ride him, watching her take all of him inside, and then close her eyes in pain as he hit the wall of her womb. But, it did not hurt so bad that she had stopped all together, for she was working him for all that he was worth. She was sinking him in and out of her faster than he knew was possible. She then began to slow down. Wanting him to jump atop her again. He did not, all he did was reach is hands up to grasp her breasts and her neck, bringing her down to kiss him.

Very soon, he began to tense up, and search for something to grip. All he found was her. He found her back, and her ass. He gripped her so tightly that he could feel her body turning black and blue. He sat up, to grip her better, so now she was riding him while he was sitting. She smiled, and leaned into kiss him. Her body was trembling as she felt her orgasm on its tip. He knew that she was about to cum, so he laid her back on her back, and was thrusting so fast that when his balls hit her bottom, they made a smacking sound. The flesh on flesh sound that only comes from lovemaking. He knew that he would not need a little bit more than just his thrusting to make her fully cum, but just to make this time more unforgettable than any other, so he took his pointer finger, and middle finger, and began rubbing them ever so gently against her clit. Once that started getting her off, within a few moments, she had let go, and her hot juices were running freely all over his penis. Soon as she let go, so did he and he shot a full load into her womb. It was warm, and sticky. She could feel it all inside her, and all around her shadows.

He collapsed onto his back, and she on top of him. They were both panting and moaning. His penis was still throbbing deep inside of her, and she was fully enjoying every single second of it. She fell off of him, and snuggled up beside of him, wrapping herself in his comforter. The both closed their eyes, and slowly began to fall asleep, not because she was tired or bored, but because she was happy. Well, she was happy, he, on the other hand, was sick to his stomach with disgust.

He could feel her crawling around in his mind again. Searching for whatever she could find out about his thoughts for her. She knew that he loved her, even though he did not admit it, he was in love with her, and would always be. That was her curse, all men, no matter the age, not matter the race or the religion, they were distended to love her once, and love her forever. Loving another would happen, of course, it is life, it is nature to love, and it is more likely to love many. Once a taste of power is had, then there will always be a fight for more, and a need for more. The first instinct of all people is to do what is fun, and was it wrong. It is not because it is wrong, but because the temptation is a burning need to get a rush.