Turned on By Dirty Sex

Story Info
Professional wife abused at work.
739 words
3.32
72.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jrnooner
jrnooner
54 Followers

True story. We were newlyweds, 26, and 25 and she was gorgeous, petite 5'1" blonde with a tight body. We lived in an upscale condo and she had a new job with the State Roads division. I had heard about government employees, long lunches, laid back work rules and thought it was a good place for my ambitious wife to excel. I was confident we were on the right track, as my career as software engineer in Silicon Valley was promising.

The she told me I had to be tested for exposure to a STD, anI assumed it was some sort of clinical error. We didn't go out that much, but she always wore appealing clothes to work and after this we had our first confrontation. She admitted to going out for lunch with her boss and others almost every day. They typically had several drinks at the local dive and came back to work tipsy, or even drunk. But she said she loved me and would never do anything to jeopardize our relationship.

I accepted that but wanted to see these outings for myself. Next opportunity I had, I grabbed a secluded spot in their usual hangout. They arrived around 11:45, cute wife, her boss and his assistant, deputy head of the division. They laughed it up with the other regulars, drinking, and eventually finished a long lunch. My wife slipped out a minute after her boss whispered something. She came back from the bathroom and handed something small to him when she sat down, small like her panties. Her legs were bare, she had removed her panties and pantyhose.

Another drink for her arrived while she was gone, one for the road.. She threw it back and the they left, to go back to work. Following to the parking lot I saw the guys get in the front seats of the boss's van and my wife enter the back. The van didn't pull out immediately and I could see my cute wife's head bobbing up and down over the lap of the assistant director in the passenger seat. Minutes later I could see him coming, no doubt into her mouth. Her head started bobbing in the driver's seat as she gave the same favor to her boss. Anyone nearby would have seen it all too.

After 10 minutes or so the van pulled out. I was stunned and horrified. She said nothing about it that night when I asked about work. She declined my sexual advances, tired she said, wait for the weekend. Yeah, right.

Several days passed and I didn't know how to deal with this, hoping it was just a casual drunken encounter that would not happen again. I was wrong, deciding to check up at the same hangout a couple of days later. I arrived at the same time, but they were already there. My wife's legs were bare already and the same 2 guys had their hands across her thighs while they talked, joked and ate. When lunch was over she had showed off her bare legs up to her thighs for everyone to see.

Bill paid, my beautiful wife and her boss left assistant behind. He went to the bar while I followed the couple to his van in the lot. A quick look around and both got into the back. She got in and I saw her turn to face him. Behind the closed door I knew he was starting to fuck her. After 10 minutes or so the assistant knocked on the back door. Impatient, he opened the door and I could see inside. My love was naked and lay with her legs wrapped around her boss who was furiously pounding his cock into her. The AD jumped in and blocked, me as the door closed.

The van sped off moments later, too soon for both of them to come, but plenty of time for the boss to finish with her. Bastard number 2 probably fucked her all the way back to work. From the work parking lot they all climbed out. She discreetly wiped at something between her legs and along her thighs. Back to work, no big deal. Fucked at lunch by two guys and everyone else in the office probably knew all about it.

I'm heartbroken and don't know what to do. Divorce probably. What did she mean by never jeopardizing our relationship? She's just a whore.

jrnooner
jrnooner
54 Followers