Turned On During Law Lecture

Story Info
They get horny during a lecture and things follow.
1.2k words
3.33
14.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Hi everyone, this is my first story to literotica. Depending on how much you like them others should follow. Hope you enjoy it.)

This is a real life story and is about me and my ex-girl friend during our university days. We used to both study law in a university in Central London. We had a marvellous sex life throughout our relationship. She has the fittest body ever. To be honest I still get turned on each time I see her. She's got a nice pair of 32C boobies; by the way she used to call me boobis because for some reason I was always up for devouring her tits. She was a petite with a bust. She is of Indian origins and her name is Selina. We have tried nearly every position and I can say everywhere, on the sofa of her parents' house while they were in the next room.

By the way I am of Indian origin as well; I've got an average body, 6ft tall and most important always horny.

Like every Monday Selina and I just had lunch and we are heading towards for our lecture. However as usual while on our way we used to hold each others' hand and then kiss whenever we feel like. It was a 200m walk for the local starbucks where we used to go for lunch most of the time to the lecture theatre and we used to kiss a few times on the way. We loved kissing and cuddling and never cared about where we were. On that day as we got out of starbucks we hugged each other and kissed. I had put my hands into her track suit slack and was caressing her nice firm round ass over her knickers. She moaned and then has put her hand on my rod and was rubbing it. I could feel my dick getting harder and harder and I was sure she was wet already. Then we broke the kiss because we didn't want to get too horny. For god sake we had a lecture to attend. Then we entered the university compound and just had a brief kiss on the lips and exchanged 'I love you' to each other and we headed to our lecture room.

The lecture room was big; we were approximately 300 students attending the law lectures. As usual we sat on the back bench since it used to be the place where you expect to get more privacy whenever required. We sat down close to each other ensuring that we had some physical contact. We got our stuff out and then the lecture started. As most of our lectures, this one was boring to me. I started caressing Selina's legs while she was taking her notes. When the lecturer turned round to show something on the board we exchanged a kiss. I then recalled our kiss we had just outside starbucks and thought let me check if she was wet at that time.

I quickly slipped my hands in the track suit bottom. She said 'Don't do that baby, follow the lecture.' She knew I was not going to listen to her so she just let me do whatever I wanted. I touched her knickers and could feel that it was moist. She looked at me and then bit her lower lips; she knew that always turned me on and as a matter of fact it did this time as well. My 8 inch fat boy woke up and it was actually treated with a caress from Selina who by then was bored of the lecture as well. We then continued caressing each other. I got even closer to her and the slip my hand under her t shirt, then undid her bra so that I could fondle 'mine precious' her boobies. The best boobs in the whole world. Both of her nipples were erected and could be seen through her t-shirt as well. I then moved my hands back to the starting point on her knickers and located her clit. I then started caressing it gently from top of the material till she whispered in my ears, 'touch me directly, it feels nicer.'

As per her request I moved my hands inside her knickers and started rubbing her clit. Her eyes were then closed and in the mean time her hand was inside my boxers and she was gently stroking my erection. We were officially very horny again and then I whispered to her 'baby, I want to kiss you and make love to you now.' She then whispered back 'me too honey, I am so wet and I need to feel you inside me'.

We then agreed that we would go to the disabled toilet finish what we started. The lecturer would have found it fishy if we both went at same time so she quietly left first and her departure was actually not noticed and then I followed her after two minutes exactly. By the time I got in she was already naked and had got the place ready (we had used that toilet on a few previous occasions). She had one of her fingers into her vagina and her with the other hand she was rubbing her left nipple. As I entered she helped me to undress then I sat on the toilet seat on which she had scattered some tissue and I picked her up as I wanted to taste her juices before I penetrated her. I was licking and sucking her when she moans 'I can't wait to feel you inside me'.

I then got up, picked her up and the leaned her against the wall. We kissed and then I penetrated her well lubricated vagina. I started moving forward and backwards gently just the way she loves it. I then started kissing and sucking her neck. She started groaning and moaning, 'I love you baby, I wish we could make love all the time.' I then increased my pace gradually and then we changed our position to doggy, one of my favourites. I always felt that it was the best position ever; I could be her ass, caress it, and hold her tits as well (only drawback is that I could not see her boobies, but I guess you cannot get everything in life). We started off with the doggy position. I was caressing her back and she was rubbing her tits and I asked her to be a bit less loud as we didn't want to attract the security guards attention as we could be kicked out of university because of that.

She came twice till I felt that I was going to cum. I then held her by the hips and started fucking her at a harder pace and she moaned 'cum baby, cum for me, I love you.' I felt like my fluids were starting to come out, so I removed my gun from her vagina, rested it between her crack and I started shooting all over her back. Some of my cum also went on her hair. Since we had been out of lecture for some 20 minutes I got dressed, kissed her and went back to the lecture room. Selina joined me a few minutes after with the biggest smile on her face.

She then whispered 'it was a great time, we had but I can't wait till you come over to mine tonight'

To be continued....