Turned Out?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boo1104
Boo1104
113 Followers

"Mark," I cried. "I'm about to cum..." He groaned in delight and licked and finger fucked me with more ferocity. Unable to hold back, I erupted in his face. His mouth replaced his fingers as he drank from my wetness, taking everything that he could. My body convulsed as I slowly came down from my temporary high. Mark only smiled at me for a second.

"Tired already?" he challenged cockily.

"Not at all," I said as my eyes drifted shut.

"Good," he uttered. My eyes flew open as I felt him spread my legs again. He ran his fingers along my slit before lifting me against the couch. "Still wet," he stated. He then began to inch his stiff staff into the entrance of my woman hole. "Ready for this cock, Jackie?" he challenged.

I whimpered as he teases my cat with the head of his thick dick. "Please..." I begged weakly as he toyed with me. When had I turned into this weak little pile of goo?! All logical thought flew from my mind as he slammed all nine inches of his meat into my throbbing puss. "Oh shit," I moaned as he quickly withdrew from my wetness and pounded into me again. I gripped his shoulders as he pulverized my pussy, giving me no time to adjust to his size. But I was loving every minute of it! Soon, I caught up to his rhythm and my hips were rocking against him, taking in his full length vigorously.

"That's it," he reveled, hammering into me forcefully. "Love this cock! Love it!"

"I do! I do!" I yelled, enraptured. "Fuck me," I begged. "Don't stop! Don't stop!"

And he didn't stop. He tenderized my punani until we both felt ourselves going over the edge. I cried out as I was hit with a tremendous orgasm. "I'm cumming, Mark! I'm cumming!"

"I'm with you," he yelled back, still fucking me with all his might, prolonging my climax. He brought his lips to mine and I drank from him, tasting the essence from my now tenderized kitty on his tongue and lips. The blend of my cat and his mouth was exhilarating and I couldn't get enough. It must have been them same for him, because I felt him grow hard again in my sensitive puss.

To my displeasure, he pulled out and away from me. "Where are you going?" I asked with a pout. A POUT!! Imagine that...

"No where," he answered. He stood up and pulled me to my feet. How I managed to stay on my feet, I don't know. He then escorted me to my bedroom and walked me to my bed. "I've been wanting to see that ass since last year," he confessed. "Get on all fours."

Thrilled, I did as I was instructed. I had never been the submissive type, but I was actually loving this feeling of being told what to do, and by a white guy no less. Though I would never admit it, I was sooo turned on by his demands. Instead of feeling any embarrassment about having my ass in the air in the middle of my bed, I felt glorious under his perusal. My heart raced as I looked back and saw him approaching me. I nearly giggled like a school girl when he lightly kissed each cheek before playfully smacking me on my ass. It stung for a quick moment, but I liked it. I moved closer to the head of my bed to give him room to come up behind me.

He rubbed my puss from behind, spreading the moisture that he created so easily. My body tensed momentarily as he began to ease the head of his pole into my soggy cooch. About halfway in, he withdrew until only the head was inside. He then slammed into me at full length before easing back out and slamming into me again. I was unprepared for the pain that coursed through me at first. Being on all fours made him seem even bigger and I screamed out as he slammed into me.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked, pausing his movement.

"Hell no," I said quickly as I gripped at the sheets on my bed. Immediately he began to fuck me again, a little more gently now, giving me a few minutes to adjust to this new sensation before quickening his pace again. Soon, I was throwing my cat back at him, hearing him grunt and groan in pleasure as I moaned and purred beneath him. Just as I was beginning to feel that familiar tension building inside of me, Mark slowly pulled out of me. Before I could ask what he was doing, I felt his fingers rolling around my sodden pussy lips. He then spread the moister to the crack of my ass. I instantly tensed.

"Relax," he cooed, gently pushing past the tightness of my hole.

There was a little discomfort at first. I had NEVER participated in any form of "ass-play" and I wasn't sure of if I could handle it. I slowly began to relax as he massaged my hole with one finger, then two.

"See," he said. "It's not so bad."

"Mmm hmm," I said as I rested my head on my crossed arms. I almost protested when he withdrew his fingers from my ass. He then shoved his rod back into my wet cooch and pulled it back out. He rubbed my pussy again and wet my ass hole. I tensed as I felt the head of his cock at the entrance of my ass.

"Relax," he cooed again. "Just relax."

I tried to do just that, but it was a little difficult when I knew that there was a thick, 9 incher waiting to gain entrance to my butt! To soothe me a little, he continuously rubbed the head of his staff from my cat to my ass, adding more and more moisture to my hole. Slowly he began to ease the head into my ass. I nearly screamed "Mercy!" as he slipped his head past my tight hole. My whole body stiffened as and odd mix of pain and pleasure soared through me.

"The hardest part is over," he whispered as he slowly began to ease more of his length into me.

I struggled to relax as he entered me even more from behind. He with drew just a little bit and eased further into me. He continued the process until he had most of his dick inside of me. He slowly began to fuck me from behind. It took a little getting used to, but after a while I began to adjust to him and actually enjoy this new sensation. Soon after, he began to quicken his pace. I found myself rubbing at my clit as he pumped me from behind. I had never been fucked in the ass before, but I came to the conclusion that I could definitely do it again. As he ass fucked me, it began to feel better and better and my fingers at my pussy felt sooo good..

"You love it, don't you?" Mark said, telling me more than asking me.

"Yes! Yes!" I cried out rubbing at my drenched kitten ferociously.

"Didn't know a white boy had it like this huh?" he challenged confidently as he pummeled me from behind.

"No!" I admitted wildly.

"But you love it," he demanded. "Tell me you love it!"

"I love it! I love it."

"Oh fuck yes!" he shouted as he exploded in my ass.

I quickly came tumbling after, feeling my juices flow over my fingers as I climaxed with Mark. We both fell forward on the bed. I managed to pull my arm from under our bodies and rested my head on my dry hand as I caught my breath. "You are..." I couldn't even finish my statement.

"Awesome?" he completed for me. "Wonderful? Excellent?"

"All of the above," I answered after taking a breath.

"It was never like this with Jessica," he admitted. "You taste so good...and feel so..."

"Awesome," I filled in with a smile. "Wonderful? Excellent?"

"All of the above," he said with a smile, mocking me as I had mocked him.

"So what do we do now?" I asked, suddenly sleepy.

"Take a nap and start all over."

"I like that idea," I told him. We fell asleep exactly where we lay and woke up ready to do it again. And though I would never admit it... the white boy did indeed TURN ME OUT...

Let me know what you think...

Boo1104
Boo1104
113 Followers
12