Turned Tables Pt. 01

Story Info
Husband decides to get revenge on cheating wife, sorta.
2.4k words
4.12
100.9k
78

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe's wife Cheryl had been a total bitch lately. He worked hard, brought home a good paycheck. He loved his wife. His kids were all in college now, so he actually worked a second job, tending bar two nights a week. He worked at a nightclub. He told his wife he was out with the boys, not that he was working two jobs. He absolutely knew from past experience that she would flip out if she thought they were in economic or financial danger.

Most of his extra check went to his kids in college. Some went to an account he set up for a Hawaiian vacation. He was almost there with that, another month or so, he would book it for their anniversary.

If Cheryl didn't kill him first. Every little thing seemed to escalate to a battle royale. They hadn't been intimate for almost two months. Something was wrong, but Joe couldn't figure it out. Then one Wednesday Joe got an award. For all of his excellent work Joe got the rest of the week off. And for his team training expertise, he would get $10,000 and two EXTRA weeks of paid vacation time off. It even included dinner vouchers for five dinners for two at some posh restaurants. It was a very nice prize package. After all the years of hard work, it was great to be recognized and rewarded.

But for now, Joe was just going to surprise his wife by going home early and taking her out to lunch. Maybe get a little fresh.

So Joe was himself surprised by a strange car in his driveway. He walked up to the house, opened the door quietly, and heard the bang, bang, bang of their bed. Only one thing caused that type of rythym. So he got his father's day gift, a Nikon camera, it also took video, infrared, night vision. It was a great camera. He turned it on video recording, went up the stairs quietly and found his marriage completely destroyed. She was on her back, as a huge black guy fucked the living daylights out of her. She was screaming as she obviously orgasmed.

"Oh Ken, fuck me, fuck me good. Make me come again!"

And Ken replied, "Who owns this pussy? Who fucks you best? Who?"

"You do! I'm yours, I belong to you now. Fuck my asshole husband. He's never going to have this pussy again."

Ken flipped her over, and started fucking her doggie style. He put some lube on her ass, and pulled out of her pussy, in one thrust, he was up her ass, causing her to scream.

Joe was crushed. Twenty years of marriage, gone...

He switched out the memory chip, took the one he just recorded in his pocket. Suddenly, he had a burning desire to kill them both, but that wouldn't bring back his wife.

He sat and used his expertise.

Teaching. Yes let's teach a few lessons to this bitch.

He hid the camera, still recording, on the bookshelf. He took out his phone, and recorded some of their fucking.

Down the stairs he went. He saw the guys pants, got the wallet, name address, pics on his phone cause now he was moving quickly. Out the door. Into the car. He was going to take a little visit. He went Kenneth Royces house.

He rang the doorbell. An ebony angel answered the door. "Are you Mrs.Ken Royce?"

"Yes, I am Amanda Royce. And just what do you want? And who are you? My husband isn't home, he won't be back till late."

"My name is Joe Kelly, I have some bad news for you. Your husband Ken is having an affair with my wife." She looked at me like I was crazy.

"If you don't believe me, perhaps you would like to watch a short video." I showed her the phone video. She burst into tears. "I am terribly SORRY," I gave her a business card. I put my cell phone number on it.

She suddenly changed.

"That lying, cheating, no good bastard. This isn't the first time I've caught him. But it will be the last time I catch him."

"Hey, you want a bit of fun? How about we send them a video? We just shoot our faces, but pretend like something is going on."

"A bit of their own medicine."

I said.

"I'm not really doing any fooling around." Amanda said.

"Absolutely! I don't want to go down to their level. I mean it was terrible to watch. They were even doing anal!"

"Wait, that wasn't on the video!" she said. He pulled the memory stick out of his pocket.

"I was recording them on my father's day gift. My kids chipped in and bought me a beautiful Nikon camera."

They used her laptop to look at the video. That did for Amanda. She was furious.

"That is it. I'm divorcing his ass."

Joe was angry now too.

"You know what pisses me off?

I have been working a second job to help pay for my kids college education. And I've been saving to go to Hawaii too!" He showed her the well worn brochure. "I was going to take her on our 20th anniversary." His eyes filled with tears. "Now if I divorce her, she gets half that money!

I'd sooner burn it!" Joe was truly pissed off. He looked at Amanda. " You want to go to Hawaii with me? I'm not trying to get in your pants. You are way out of my league. I just want to piss off my wife, and not let her get any of that money! "

"Hell yes I'll go. Take me two minutes to pack. All I want to take is my toothbrush and the bustier I just got. I got it to wear on his birthday next week." She fought back tears.

"Oh my God, you must look fantastic in that. You know, when you opened the door, I thought you were an angel. How can your husband ever cheat on someone as beautiful as you? He must be very stupid."

"If I was married to you, I'd make sweet love to you every single day, and thank God for sending me an angel... I'm sorry, that came out wrong. I'm not into cheating. I just can't understand why they did it. I guess it's my fault, maybe I don't measure up in the bedroom any more. We haven't had sex for a couple of months now, and I guess your husband must be way bigger than me."

He started to well up with tears.

"Well how big are you? If you don't mind me asking." She cupped his package through his pants. "Holy shit is that all you? Whip it out, I want to look."

"I'm not gonna cheat. That would make us as bad as them," he resigned himself.

"Oh, come on. I just want a look. Please? I actually think you are way BIGGER than my bastard husband. C'mon, just a peek, please?"

"Ok, but just a look." Joe unzipped and pulled out his flaccid member. Amanda dropped to her knees in front of him, and started kissing, sucking and stroking his dick.

"You're just supposed to look!"

"Well I want to see you with a hard-on. But you are definitely much bigger in the dick department."

"DICK DEPARTMENT?! They have those in stores?" He giggled. They both were laughing out loud.

"I don't understand, you have a beautiful cock. Are you lousy in bed? Do you eat her pussy?"

She questioned him.

"That's just it. I practically worship her body. I would lick her clit till she came, time after time." He thought he must be doing something wrong.

"I have no idea what you are doing wrong. I think you have a great big nice looking dick.

Show me how you ate her."

"That would be cheating!" he said.

"I really want to know. Is there something wrong with my pussy, my mouth or my ass? Now you won't eat me, I guess I have my answer. " She started to well up too.

"That's bullshit. I'll prove it to you, let me eat you for half hour or so, and I'll give you my honest opinion."

"A half hour! He's never, ever eaten me that long. Usually just a lick and a promise. So that must be it. I have a bad pussy.

You really ate her for a half hour? Wow." She was very impressed now.

"No... Thing is I used to eat her snatch for longer than that. A half hour would be a quicky. It took a long time to get her to come."

"Show me. Maybe your technique is bad. And I want an honest answer about my pussy. If it's bad, I want to know. I'll critique your cunilingus skills honestly, ok?"

"Ok, but I still feel like we're cheating." He started licking and sucking her labia. He teased her clit, tongue fucked her cunt hole, rimmed her anus and soon Amanda was screaming, "Holy shit, I'm...I'm...COMING! OH YES YESYES OH MY GOD JOE DON'T YOU DARE STOP YOU FUCKER...AHHH UUGH YEAH!!

JOE OH NOT AGAIN, OHH! OHHHHH YES!"

She squirted all over his face.

He couldn't help himself, he pushed her back, shoved his very hard white cock into her very black pulsating pussy. She came again as he entered her.

"FUCK ME JOE. FUCK ME GOOD. USE ME. MAKE ME YOUR BITCH. I WANT YOU SO FUCKIN BAD, DON'T YOU DARE STOP! OH MY GOD! I'M COMING AGAIN. YES YESYES! OH YESSSS, JOE YOU ARE THE BEST THERE IS. HOLY SHIT. AHHHH!" It took a long time for them to calm down. Joe was still rock hard. He had not cum yet.

She said, "Joe, that was the best I've ever had. But you haven't cum yet. I want you to fuck my ass and cum inside me. PLEASE! Just like they did.

I'm begging you. Please butt fuck me. I want your big dick spewing cum up my asshole. I want you to assfuck me hard.

C'mon Joe. I'm not that ugly, am I? Is my ass gross?" She looked very worried.

"You have the most beautiful ass I've ever seen. Ever. Fact is, I think you are the most beautiful woman on the planet.

Period. The end. I think you are the best there is." He was lubing up her anus with two fingers, and lubing up his cock.

"Please let me know if it's too much, and I will stop. Ok?"

He gently pushed into her sphincter, she pushed back, driving his dick deeper in her rectum. She grunted. It didn't take a rocket scientist to see that she loved it, and truth be told, he absolutely loved it. He only lasted five minutes, as he pummeled her back door, he said, "Amanda, I'm going to cum!" Quick as a wink, she pulled forward, spun around and took his cock in her mouth. He came. He blasted her mouth with cum, completely loosing control, flooding her mouth with cum. She tried so hard to keep it all in her mouth, but there was too much, exploding in her mouth, she sputtered as some cum actually came out of her nose. She loved it. It was incredibly dirty and wanton. She came sucking his cum down her throat. She was so happy.

She looked up at him.

"Wol ue arry ee?" She asked.

"What?" he said.

"Wool uue arrry eee?" She removed his dick.

"Will you marry me?"

"We're not even divorced yet!"

"I don't care. I don't want to let you get away. I want you so, so badly. I'm divorcing his ass. I have to pray that you find me desirable. Maybe I'm jumping the gun here. Do you find me attractive? Desirable? By the way, how does my cunt taste? I really like your cum. You almost choked me to death. You came about a gallon. Got any more in those balls for me?

I want you so bad."

"First off, you are fantastic. You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Ever. Second, your pussy tastes delicious. I've never had a woman squirt on me before. Not my future-ex-wife of twenty years. Never. Is that normal for you?" He asked.

"It's never happened before. I never came that hard before. Your dick is fantastic. Your tongue drove me crazy. Your future-ex-wife must be an absolute idiot to ruin her marriage. But I will thank her if I can have you. Hell, I'll kiss her ass if it means I can have you.

I have a little confession to make. I put my phone camera on video and videoed the whole thing up to the cum out my nose, and the swallowing. I haven't decided if I want to send it or not. Maybe disguise my face a little, put it on one of those websites. I know which ones he looks at. Could you see their faces watching us fuck? I should talk to the lawyer first. I don't want to fuck up my case. I want him to suffer.

Let's get dressed, we can share a lawyer. You do still want to divorce her don't you?"

"Yes, I do. I'm just feeling hypocritical. I didn't come over here to seduce you, or have revenge sex. The best sex I ever had! Ever! But I'm no better than them now. In fact, I'm worse. Because I want you right now, more than anything I've ever wanted. I'm.. Despicable." He looked forlorn.

"Me too. I want you like crazy.

Hey, I have an idea. You and me in Hawaii, two weeks. Try to fuck each other to death. If we aren't completely compatible, we call it a day. If nothing else, those two can fuck for two weeks and we don't have to see it. I actually want him to be happy. Obviously, it's with your future-ex-wife."

"I feel the same way, kinda. I do wish I knew what I did, or didn't do to deserve this."

"Hey, you got me! I'm not a bad consolation prize" she looked sad.

"Never EVER say that again. You are the BEST THERE IS. I feel like I won the lottery. You are not a consolation prize. You are the Grand Prize! Let's go find a lawyer and book a flight. I have some banking to do too."

"Yes, let's do it... Together"

"Absolutely...Together"

End of Part 1

Authors note: I write for fun. It's all just flights of fancy. FANTASY. So if there are errors, oh well. If you do not like it... Go Read SOMETHING ELSE. Don't annoy me with hate or stupidity. Constructive criticism ALWAYS welcome. Please feel free to let me know if you liked it. I don't give a rat's ass about points. It's all just for fun.