Turned Tables Pt. 02 - Anniversary Party

Story Info
Joe has a little surprise for his cheating wife at the party.
3.4k words
4.21
102.4k
71

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I almost forgot to give credit to Blossoming Beloved for some dynamite editing. Any mistakes you find are mine! Be nice in the comments PLEASE. Happy Holidays to one and all.

*****

Looking at Amanda made him hard. She was so gorgeous! Her skin was a dark chocolate brown, her body the very definition of voluptuous. Her face had the high cheekbones of the women on the cover of fashion magazines. Her lips were full and sensual, like ripe cherries. Joe wanted to kiss those lips.

She took Joe's breath away.

Her breasts were huge and pendulous. Her nipples were hard, with large, round areolas. Her waist was narrow, and her hips flared out to frame a beautiful big ass.

Her hair was done in cornrows and a ponytail. Her dark eyes filled him with emotions he had not felt for a long time. She was so far out of his league it wasn't funny. She was, in his mind, absolutely perfect.

She had asked him to marry her, although neither of them were divorced yet! He was shocked. He thought he must be dreaming. Things like this never happened to him.

He reached out and put his hand on her waist. It felt right.

"Why are you touching the goods, mister? You want something?" she asked, smiling. "Yeah, I do, " he said, "YOU!" He kissed her like a man possessed, and she responded in kind. He was obviously crazy about her, and she was feeling the same way about him. The passion between them grew quickly.

*******

Determined to start his life fresh without his cheating wife Cheryl, Joe went to his bank, and took out half of their joint savings. He went down the street to a different bank, and opened a new account in his name only. He cancelled all of his and his cheating wife's joint credit cards, and opened one card just for him, then he accompanied Amanda as she did similar banking chores.

They started looking for a lawyer, which they found shortly through the recommendation of a trusted friend, and then met with a private investigator. They needed the PI for their plan to work. Joe went back to his house to get a few things. He'd half expected to catch the bitch cheating again, but she was at work. He got some shirts and suits. Some important papers. His passport. And, of course, his camera. He went down to the laundry, where he found some fancy underwear covered in what looked like cum stains. He put it into a plastic bag, and brought it to the lab his PI had recommended. Joe opened his wife's laptop and found it wasn't even locked. He found hundreds of messages between Cheryl and her lover and forwarded them to his account. Reading them was like a knife to his heart. She surely despised him from what he read. How could she even look at him? He had made love to her on many of the dates he saw. He wondered if he had been in another man's drippings. The thought revolted him. He wanted to vomit. He had eaten her out on some of the dates of the messages. Now he really wanted to throw up. He had apparently eaten another man's sperm. He was distraught. He wanted to kill her.

She was pure evil. What the fuck had he done to deserve such deceit, such hatred, such betrayal? He didn't know. He had loved her so much, and now his heart was dead.

From the dates in his wife's calendar, he was able to make a rough timeline. Apparently they* had been talking for ten months. They had met in the gym. It looked like they had been fucking for two months. It was hard to pinpoint what happened exactly when. But it was obvious they had been lovers for quite some time.

He mourned his marriage. It was gone, dead and buried. He hated himself for loving her. She had moved on, it was only a matter of time when she would have told him. He just found out a bit sooner than her plans. All he had left were the kids...

The KIDS! WERE THEY EVEN HIS CHILDREN? The horror went through him again. Fuck it. He loved his kids no matter what. He prayed they were his progeny, but he had raised them, loved them, and would love them until he died.

Unable to read any more, Joe texted his wife that he was flying to Chicago for a fire at the plant that took place several hours ago. Joe was responsible to fix it. He was the company troubleshooter. He was expected to get everything back up and running. There was an element of truth here. There was a fire, but he had made a dozen calls. He got everything done and fixed, all from a cell phone and good memory. His boss loved him! He got results and fast.

So the boss had all the secretaries told to say he was out of town to fix a fire. Who knew when he would be back?

*******

The next couple of days went by quickly. Amanda told her husband she had her period. And then she said her mom was sick, and when he declined accompanying her to her mother's, Amanda checked into a hotel.

Their trap was laid, and soon they would have more video proof courtesy of the PI. The truth was going to come out.

The following week was Joe's wedding anniversary, and he knew his kids were planning a party. He had to come clean with his kids if the plan was going to work.

He called them up in a three way call. He dreaded the conversation he would have.

His son Brad spoke first, "Dad, what's this emergency call. The dean's office actually pulled me out of class."

"Same with me, the assistant dean got me. What gives?" His daughter Lisa asked.

"I don't know how to say this, so I'll just say it... Your mother is having an affair. Apparently, it's not her first affair either." His voice wavered with emotion.

"I have decided that I'm going to divorce her. I have a lawyer and private investigator."

Dead silence on the line.

"Dad, are you absolutely sure?" his son said.

"Yes. I've seen with my own eyes. She was with another man. I, don't want to tell you this. I'm so sorry."

"Oh my God!" from his daughter. She was totally shocked. "I can't believe Mom would do something like that! Why?"

"Oh Dad, I'm so sorry!" choked his son.

"No, I'm sorry to both of you. I had to tell you. I'm so sorry." He was crying now.

"I still don't know what I did to deserve this. My heart is broken... Just so you know I've contacted his wife. She didn't know either. She and I are working together. We have held each other. Please don't hate me for that."

Joe was openly weeping now.

"No way, Dad. You have been trying for a while now. At least you have been honest about it," his son said.

"I haven't confronted her yet. But I was wondering, are you two planning a party for our anniversary?"

"It's a fait accompli, Dad. Everyone is coming to your house."

"That's where I'll make the announcement. I'm so sorry to spoil your party," Joe said. But his kids understood his reasons.

"Listen, please don't tell your mom. I'd like it to be complete surprise. I love you both."

*******

In the week preceding his anniversary, Joe and Amanda spent some quality time together.

One night, he watched her sleep. He watched her fantastic breasts go up and down with each breath. She was so perfect. She was a vision, her dark skin so flawless so beautiful. His erection surged forth. He was smitten.

How could her husband cheat on such a magnificent woman? It seemed so surreal. She was so out of his league it wasn't funny. She was like an angel fallen to earth. She opened her eyes, and saw him watching her. They locked eyes.

She smiled a ten thousand watt smile. She stood next to him, and as his eyes wandered all over her, he could wait no more!

"Please, my angel, I need to have you, to hold and kiss you."

He hugged her tight and unhooked her bra. Her magnificent black orbs came out with a wobble. He kissed and sucked her nipples for a long, long time. It made his dick throb. "I need to fuck you so bad!" He was on fire for her.

He loved sucking her fat nipples. It made his dick rock hard. It also got Amanda excited. Joe could smell her arousal. After a while, he stuck his tongue in her cleft. He tongued her from her anus to her clitoris, and tongue fucked her.

He teased her until she screamed, "Oh yes, do it! Suck my clit! Tongue my asshole. Oh yes, YES, YES! I'm coming, OHHH." She came explosively in his mouth. He felt wonderful doing that for her. His cock was so hard it almost hurt. He placed her calves upon his shoulders and took aim with his rod. She welcomed his cock into her tight channel. He started slowly but soon he was hammering her, as hard and deep as he could go. Amanda came again, in ecstasy with Joe.

She wanted him to cum in her mouth. She loved to eat his cum, because she knew he enjoyed it when she did. She was also developing a very definite taste for his sperm. He thought they made love about thirty times. And they fucked until they couldn't walk. But more than that, they spent time talking, discussing their pasts, dreaming about the future. Lots of planning. It turns out Ken was his wife's boss's boss. The lawyer heard that, and almost danced on the ceiling. Another big lawsuit. Did he mention his lawyer was a woman? He hates to say it but he thought he saw her eyes go, ching-ching every time they spoke. He wanted to kill Ken, but at the same time, he had delivered to him an angel to his broken heart. Amanda seemed to know what to do to salve his emotional turmoil. He hoped he did the same for her.

--

Joe was scheduled for a shift at his secret second job, a nightclub where bartended a few nights a week. When he arrived for his shift, he was flabbergasted to see his soon-to-be-ex-wife here with another man...but NOT with Ken. Cheating on the cheater? She was there dancing with some young black guy, and another young black man showed up and joined them. He grabbed his Nikon. He probably took 50 photos of them grab-assing her and kissing and fondling her boobs. He had had enough. Tomorrow was the big day, but he was going out there and have it out, when a huge arm stopped him. It was his PI. "What are you doing? Why are you here? Don't go out there and wind up in jail. We got this! I have so much to tell you. I know tomorrow is the big day, but you need to talk to me. Can we talk at about 2 a.m.? I know it's late. I need to see Amanda as well. Meet me at your hotel at 2 am!"

"That was my wife out there playing grab ass with those guys! I want to go confront them. To make them hurt as much as I do." He said. "Please, just wait to hear my report, don't go getting thrown in jail for killing these bastards. It's just not worth it! See you at 2 a.m., ok? No killing, ok?" So Joe sucked it up and worked the back bar (a service bar for the cocktail waitresses only) until his wife left with three guys. THREE GUYS. What the hell? He really wanted to kill them. If he would have had his army 45, they would be scraping them off the walls. It was after midnight. Happy fucking anniversary to him. His heart hurt. He absolutely knew it then, his marriage had been over for a long time, he just didn't know it. He wondered if his cheating wife had EVER loved him? Why did she even marry him in the first place? After his shift, Joe went back to the hotel. He woke up Amanda, who looked stunning asleep in the bed! He wanted her then and there, but his PI was going to be there any minute.

At exactly 2 a.m., the PI knocked on the door. He had a briefcase and a laptop, and had them sit on one bed as he did his presentation.

He had half a dozen pieces of women's underwear in plastic evidence bags. He had a sheaf of receipts for hotels and motels going back two years. He had videos from the last ten days. The PI looked at Joe. "Your wife is a nymphomaniac. I think the new medical term is hyper-sexual. She has had sex with Ken five times in ten days. On the off days she has had sex with six different men from her gym; two at a time in a couple of situations.

Then last night, three NEW guys gang-banged her until 6 a.m. That means she has had sex with ten men total in ten days. Your wife is apparently quite insatiable. I apologize if I missed any other tryst members. She really gets around."

Joe wept at the latest revelations.

The PI continued, "I have prepared the pictures as you asked for, and the DVD as well. I made 10 copies of everything, and the lawyer has all of it. " "Ok, "he turned to Amanda, "Your husband has been with Joe's wife five times in ten days,. Here is the evidence and corroboration." He handed over a thick file. "He has also been with three other women, including one of your, ahh...'friends'. Again, we have multiple copies, receipts for rooms, pictures, videos. And one last thing, your wife is going to find out about you two." Joe was stunned again. "How? Why?" "I know, because she tried to hire me. She thinks you are cheating when you are out of town," he explained. "Well, I never would have cheated before this. Amanda here has been a godsend. Without her, I'd be dead or in jail." Joe handed the PI a large sum of money, who left their room immediately.

******* The big day arrived. It was their anniversary. Joee drove back to the house, no longer his home, just a house. It was to be the last time he was ever going to be there.

He had a big box of goods on his wife's behavior. It was all copies of what the lawyer held at his office. She was there looking radiant. Not for long, she was going to get hers. She came up and kissed him. "Happy anniversary, darling."

"Sure," he said. She looked at him with some concern. "Everything alright, honey?" She had no idea how much of a shit storm was coming. Their kids were the first to arrive. They hugged him, and greeting their mother in a curt manner. Soon the house was overflowing with guests. As people arrived, they added gifts to a growing pile on the dining room table. When the party was in full swing, Joee stood up.

"May I have your attention please, everyone? I want to thank each and every one of you for coming today. Thank you for your love and kindness." He choked a bit.

"However, you may wish to retrieve your gifts and return them. Cheryl and I will be divorcing soon. I'm afraid we have come to a parting of the ways." He paused for a moment.

"All the children are in the other room right? Please lock that door. No one here under eighteen years old. Ok, I took the time to make a greatest hits brochure for my darling wife's hobby. Cheryl has been cheating on me for years. Everyone got their booklet? I had them printed in color." His heart was breaking even as he spoke. "We have a very special guest tonight. I'd like to introduce Ken Royce, my wife's new man! I wish you guys all the best. I've already seen the lawyer and done the paperwork. You guys can have all the fun you want, and you won't need to skulk around anymore." Ken was shocked to be pointed out to the entire group. Joe stopped for a moment, "I have another legal task. Mister Harrison, if you would be so kind?"

"Cheryl, Ken, you have been served. Have a nice day." The process server handed each of the wayward spouses a fat manila envelope. "I thought it would be nice that they were both served together. More romantic that way." He chuckled.

"I wasn't even sure if I was the biological father of my kids, but DNA testing proved that I was. To this very day, I have no idea why Cheryl has done this to me. The disrespect, lying, and cheating have forced me to completely re-evaluate my entire life with her. Unfortunately, her little hobby of having sex with other men has eviscerated our relationship." Joe had to stop to wipe away the tears. "But, hey, life must go on, so I'll be going to Hawaii without her. In fact, I will try to stay as far away from her as I can. Goodbye Cheryl, good luck with your new man!" Joe started to walk out of the room, but stopped. "Oh I almost forgot! I also invited the three other men that Cheryl slept with the other night!" The three young black men came in. "I'm sure Ken is dying to meet them. Have a nice evening folks! Goodbye!"

Cheryl stood like a statue, completely caught off guard. Her eyes were as big as dinner plates.

"You saw us?" She asked.

"Yes. I actually videotaped you. I had no idea that you hated me so much. But it's OK. Now that I know, I can hate you right back!" He sighed. Tears flowed down his face. He felt dead.

Joe pulled off his wedding band. He turned and looked at her, and handed her his ring. "You may keep your rings as a reminder of what we had. Consider them my wedding gift to you and Ken! Thank you for some wonderful years, and for giving me children. My lawyer will be in touch." He turned to go.

Cheryl started screaming, "NO NO NO..." She was crying now. "Joe, please listen to me. I never meant to hurt you or disrespect you! Please believe me!"

He almost laughed. "Oh really?"

Joe held his phone, and her voice rang out, "OH yes Ken you own this pussy! You're so much better than he is. I'm never going to come for him again. He's nothing compared to you. I love you so much." He glared at her over the phone.

"Gee honey, I think you don't love me at all. In fact, I very much believe you hate me with a burning passion. That is the only way to explain your behavior. You are truly a nasty piece of work," he said plainly. "How could you love me, with all those men? What, a hundred? A thousand? I bet you don't even know, do you? You're very fucked up. Why try to say ANYTHING now? At the very end?!" Joe yelled as he left the house.

He kissed his kids, and walked out. He and Amanda had a plane to catch.

--

Epilogue

He never went back. Ever. His son and the lawyer saw to collecting his belongings. Joe got a favorable split in the divorce. The evidence was overwhelming in his favor. Cheryl's employer settled out of court with him for a good amount. Amanda's divorce and lawsuit was about the same result.

DNA proved he was the father of his kids. They both told him he was their dad no matter what. Joe wept at that.

Cheryl and Ken broke up soon after the anniversary party. She began treatment for sex addiction. She tried many times to talk to Joe, to apologize. He never answered a single call.

Eventually Joe and Amanda were married. They never, ever sleep apart. They went on to have four beautiful children. They spoke to each other every single day. They never even looked at someone else. He thanked God for the angel he sent him, every single day. She thanked God for the wonderful man she loved.