Turned Wife

Story Info
Make wife a sex crazed slut.
5.2k words
4.28
89k
63
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started when I overheard a couple men talking about the party that they had recently gone to. Now I am not normally an eavesdropper, but when they mentioned sex, my ears just naturally became more alert. Especially when they began to candidly describe the behavior of the women, making it sound like their insatiable lust drove them to unprecedented heights of debauchery; at least by my standards. Yet it was when they included their wives in this depraved orgy, that I really took an interest.

As I listened, I began to feel an overpowering force seize me, shaking the moral fibers of my being, tearing them out and casting them aside. I found myself wishing that I was in their shoes, satisfying my carnal cravings with any woman that I desired. Envisioning a room filled with hot sweaty bodies, especially my wife's, as everyone engaged in gratifying their sexual needs. With everyone changing partners whenever the mood struck them, until everyone was too weak and exhausted to continue.

Now I am not, and never have been disenchanted with Connie. I love the way her brunette hair curves around her face, and drapes over her shoulders. The way her deep set brown eyes look like simmering pools of lust and desire. Or the way her beasts sit so firm and supple on her chest, and although they are not large, they were more than ample for my tastes. Besides, I have always believed in that odd adage that anything more than a handful to be a waste. But, it is her adorable pussy that I admire the most, the way the lips protrude so invitingly and the how it is always so warm and wet when I wanted to use it.

All these things I love about her, and so much more that I cannot possible put into words that would convey my feelings. Yet, despite how I feel about her, I cannot dispel the reoccurring fantasy that I have. The one where she is allowing other men to use her body the way I have so often done.

This vision was so overwhelming, that I brazenly swung around, in my booth, and asked them how I could become a part of their group. At first they looked at me as if I were some kind of pervert intruding on their private conversation. Yet, when they noticed that I serious, they invited me to join them. When I had, they began to eagerly tell me all about their wife swapping club, filling me in on every aspect of it, making me more determined than ever to be a member. The only thing that prevented me from doing so, right then and there, was the knowledge that Connie would never consent to it. Nevertheless, before we left the restaurant, they gave me a phone number, for when I was ready to join.

The rest of that day, I could think of nothing else but the lifestyle that they had so enthusiastically endorsed. They had made it appear as if swinging was a panacea for all the ills that troubled a marriage. Although mine was not sick, it had lost its zing and definitely needed something to put the spark back into it. I was certain that a little promiscuous sex would be just the answer.

That night, as Connie and I watched television, I approached the subject. I had deluded myself into thinking that maybe she would feel the same way that I did, but I was wrong. She not only didn't want to discuss it, she didn't want to hear about it. This perplexed me, as I knew about her numerous affairs, before we were married, and was hoping that maybe she would like to relive them.

With dogged tenacity I began my quest to break down her resistance. Every chance I got, I would point out some good looking guy and ask if she would like to have him fuck her. Later, in bed, I would make believe that I was that guy, exploring her body for the first time, while expressing the joy that it gave me. Even when we make love, I would say that it wasn't me that was doing it, but an old lover or some strange man.

Gradually I began to notice a change in her. Connie no longer complained that my behavior, especially my comments and suggestions, was disgusting her. This small breach in her armor encouraged me to strive harder to break down her remaining defenses.

That was when I started bringing home movies, particularly those that involving group sex, and would make lewd remarks throughout. Usually something about how euphoric the women looked, having other men's cock's shoved into them, and how she could experience that same exhilaration if she would only allow herself to. Even telling her how fascinating a woman is when she's getting fucked, and how marvelous it would be to be watching her take another man's cock into her body.

Little by little I began to see that all my efforts were beginning to have an effect on her. The bulwark, of moral virtue, that had protected her, was crumbling and falling apart, until eventually she was defenseless.

"You really want this, don't you?" she said forlornly.

"Yes I do. I think that we would both enjoy it very much."

"Okay," Connie replied reluctantly, looking away. "I'll try it. But I won't promise anything."

That was all I needed. I immediately jumped up, before she could recant, reached into my wallet pulling out Paul's number and called him. After explaining that I was the guy from the restaurant, we quickly arranged a meeting for the next night. He suggested that it be at our house, as this was our first time, and I readily agreed giving him directions. But, when I put the phone down, I noticed my wife scowling at me, as she got up and left the room.

As I followed her towards the bedroom, I could tell that she had not expected me to act so quickly. It was also obvious that although she had committed herself, she was already beginning to regret her decision. Although I felt bad for forcing her to make it, I was also afraid that if I did not do something that she would reverse it. So when we reached the room I tried to reassure her by saying that no matter what happened that I would always love her. However, the only response that I got was an emotional demand for me to get out and leave her alone.

Not knowing what else to do I heeded her request, and went to the living room. There I chided myself for my thoughtless disregard for the woman that I dearly loved. I hated myself for believing that watching my adoring wife having sex with another man, and me getting some strange pussy, would be a panacea for something that was not even broken. After all, how could I complain about a wife that willingly allowed me to use every part of her body? The only grievance that I had was that she would not let me have her as often as I wanted.

As I was thinking this, the conversation that I had overheard came rushing back into my head, and why I was so eager to have Connie get involved in swinging. From their comments, they made it sound as if all the women, that were a part of this lifestyle, were more than willing to let any man use their bodies. I remembered imagining that if my wife was a participant, than she would fulfill my fantasy, and as an added bonus let me fuck her whenever I desired. Even if she was not an active member, I would be able to satisfy my needs with the other women.

While these thoughts now sounded very hollow, even callous and irreverent, especially towards my wife, I cannot deny that I had them. There was still a part of me that clung to them; however that part was rapidly losing its voice. The other part was urging me to go to the love of my life and beg her forgiveness, and do whatever it took to win her back. I was about to do just that when she came into the living room carrying a pillow and blanket, and tossed them at me before hastily departing.

That night was the loneliest night of my life. By morning I was yearning to get back into my wife's good graces, but when I went to the bedroom, the door was locked and my clothes were piled neatly in front of it. With a sad heart, I got dressed and headed to my job.

When I reached the office, my mood had not changed. I regretted listening to that part of me that had so easily talked me into trying a life of unrestrained sex, and wished that I had never overheard that conversation. This reminded me of the sexual rendezvous that was only a few hours away, and I knew that I had to stop it. However, when I reached into my wallet, Paul's phone number was not there. Unable to call it off, I sat back and wondered if I would have a wife after it was over.

It was then that that part of me reappeared, now stronger than ever. Within seconds it was convincing me that I should get all the enjoyment that I could out of Paul's wife while I had the opportunity. This made sense, because Paul had told me that the swingers club was for couples only. So this might be my only change to enjoy the pleasure of her pussy, and I saw no reason to waste it by worrying about my wife.

When Paul arrived, I was astonished by the beauty of the woman that he brought with him. For some unknown reason, I could not believe that anyone that gorgeous would ever be a part of the wife swapping scene. I had assumed that the women would all be bored, disenchanted housewives who had let their bodies go to where the only way that they could get a man was through swinging. But Janice proved just how wrong assumptions can be.

Entranced by her loveliness, I could not keep my eyes off of her. Although I knew that I was acting like an adolescent boy looking at his first centerfold, I could not help myself. I kept my eyes focused on her luscious face and body, staring lewdly at every delectable bump and curve. And then she came towards me, her sensuous hips swaying seductively, and took my hand, breaking the trance that I was in.

As she took my hand, I felt a heated flush come over my face and a sheepish smile to my lips. I looked away, trying to compose myself, only to be greeted by a constant stream of razor sharp daggers coming from Connie's eyes. There was no doubt in my mind that if they had been real, there would have been nothing left of me to identify.

After leading them into the living room and taking their drink order I joined Connie in the kitchen. She was standing, bracing herself with her hands, in front of the sink, as if trying to control the fury that raged inside of her. Aware that I needed to do something to make amends for my typically masculine misbehavior, I placed my hands on her narrow waist. Yet, before I could even begin to apologize, she pulled out of my grasp and spun around to face me.

"You shamed me out there. I should go out there and tell them to go home, but I won't. I promised that I would try this lunatic idea of yours, and I will. So you'd better enjoy yourself while you can. Because when it is over-well, we'll see what happens."

I stood there, stunned by the implications, as she picked up the tray of hors-d'oeuvres and departed. As I mixed the drinks, I tried to find some ray of hope, some sign that I would not be spending the rest of my life on the couch, or worse. The only one I found was her comment about waiting to see what happens, but that was not very promising.

When I returned to the living room, Connie was seated next to the man who would soon have his cock inside of her. Or at least that was what I hoped. Still, I could tell that she was not very happy about this, by her false facade of joviality. She had often used this tactic whenever she had to be polite to someone, or was in a situation that she did not like. Yet, there was something else there, something that disturbed me, although I could not determine just what that was.

As I moved to join Janice on the settee, I wondered if I had been mistaken about what I had perceived. Was it possible that I had caught a glimpse of some diabolical plan that Connie was hatching to punish me for my indiscretions? If it was, then what could it be?

It surely could not be that she would let Paul fuck her. She had already agreed to do that, although I was not sure if she would actually do it. Besides, if she did let him fuck her, that was what I wanted, or at least I thought I did. Nevertheless, I wondered if I was just imagining things, or if I really have something to worry about? Not knowing the answer, I decided to take her advice and enjoy myself while I could.

While everyone else engaged in small talk, I concentrated on the delectable creature beside me, and the joy that I would soon be receiving from her adorable body. As I did, I found that it was increasingly difficult to keep my eyes off of her bewitching bountiful breasts, as they rose and fell with each breath. I tried to imagine what they looked like without any clothes on, and how they would feel in my hands.

They were that mesmerizing, the way they were so sensuously exposed in the plunging neckline of her dress. And, before I knew it, I was boldly sliding my hand over her shoulder and down into her open top, astonished to find that there was no support for her more than generous orbs. She immediately snuggled closer to me, allowing my hand to take in the full beauty of her prestigious unbounded globes.

Without a moment's hesitation, I cupped my hand over that impressive boob. As I squeezed and molded it with my fingers, I was surprised by how firm yet pliable it was. Yet it was their soft, silky, texture that stimulated me and caused me to want to free them from her clinging dress.

Giving in to my desires, I immediately removed my hand and slipped it behind her, fumbling, in typical male fashion, for the zipper. Janice obviously knew what my intentions were, and leaned forward allowing me to find what I was searching for. In what seemed like a century, I managed to work it down her back and was slipping it off of her shoulders.

As I was doing this, I glanced over at my wife who was glaring her disapproval at me. It was obvious that Connie had not expected things to progress this fast, but I was too aroused to be deterred by her condescending look. There was no way that I was going to argue with my throbbing cock, that was eager for the warm wet feel of Janice's pussy closing around it, and I had resolved to give it what it wanted.

Quickly I slide the thin straps down her arms, letting the dress fall forward then slither down her enchanting body. As it did I could not help up gap in awe at its exquisite, naked, splendor, and marveled at the way that her large breasts hung so enticingly from her chest. It electrified me to see the way they giggled and swayed, provocatively, as she rose and stepped out of the only item of clothing that she had on. I was even amazed to see that here was a woman who knew what this evening was about, and was prepared for it, unlike my wife.

The thought of Connie caused me to take my eyes off the gorgeous creature that soon would be mine, and look at my wife. As they focused on her I noticed that she was sitting ridge, mannequin like, with her eyes closed, as Paul unbuttoned her blouse. Even when he pulled it off of her, she did nothing to help. Despite her lack of cooperation, he soon he had her restrictive white lace bra in his hands, and was gazing at her small, yet firm breasts. As he touched them, easily cupping them in his hands, she opened her eyes and grimaced.

My attention was drawn back to Janice, who was smiling wickedly, as she spread my legs apart. An instant later she knelt between them, her hands slowly moving up the front of my shirt. With the style and expertise of one who knows what she is doing, she began unbuttoning my shirt. It felt like her fingers weren't even touching the material, and that the buttons were somehow magically removing themselves.

I have never been undressed by a woman before, but that simple gesture spoke volumes. To me it said that here was a woman who knew what her body was made for, and was not afraid to use it for that purpose.

When my shirt came open, I hastily removed it as her fingers gently caressed my bare chest. Leisurely, she moved them about, working her way downward, awakening every nerve in my body, until she finally reached my belt. A moment later she had it unbuckled, and was working the zipper down. Once my pants were open, I rose up slightly to allow her to easily remove them.

By then my cock was standing harder and taller than it ever had before, and was anxiously waiting to see what she would do next. Spreading her spectacular bosom apart, she placed them around it and squeezed them together. The exhilarating sensation of her soft, pliable, breasts around my manhood, was so intoxicating that I almost sent my cum soaring upward towards her attractive face. If it hadn't been for Paul, I'm certain that I would have.

"How do you want to do this," he had said, his words invading my lust filled mind, and partially extinguishing the fires within.

"What?" I said startled, and slightly perturbed.

"Seeing this is your first time and all," he commented with a sheepish smile, while he fingered my wife's cunt. "Do you want to do this together, or separate?"

"I don't know. We have a king sized bed in the bedroom. We can do it together, if you like."

"Sounds good to me," he said, pulling his fingers out of Connie's pussy and standing up. "Watching Janice getting fucked has always been a turn on for me."

"I know what you mean. I've fantasized about Connie getting screwed myself."

Paul took my wife's hand, and gently pulled her compliant naked body up to him. Putting his arm around her, he guided her listless body towards the bedroom as his hand fondling her breast. As they passed, Connie glared at me, with an unforgiving, sickened look in her face.

"Your wife's not to thrilled about this, is she?" Janice asked in a hush voice.

"Not really. But, I think that she'll come around when they really get to it."

"You'd better be careful. She may get to like it too much. Then what will you do?"

"Speaking about liking it. I'd like to get my cock into that tantalizing cunt of yours,"

"Then let's get at it," she smiled, and followed her husband and my wife to the bedroom.

Once inside, I noticed that Paul already had Connie stretched out on the bed, with his head buried between her open legs. It didn't take much imagination to know that he was giving my wife the thing that she loved most, outside of fucking itself, a good cunt licking. I could already see her body beginning to show the familiar signs of arousal, and it pleased me, but I was also jealous. Unsettled by the way that she was responding to him, in the same way that she had with me.

I stood there, watching her reaching out to grab his head, pulling it closer to her. Soft moans escaping her lips, as her body quivered from the excitement that she was receiving. Soon, Connie's moans were becoming more throaty and urgent, her breath coming in short excited gasps as her spasms became more pronounced. From experience I knew that shortly she would be screaming, as her orgasm engulfed her, and I resented it. It made me angry to see that my wife could find pleasure in another man, although I had been so eager to make that happen.

"Are you going to watch them, or fuck me?" Janice asked with a hint of irritation in her voice, dispelling the jealous hatred that I was feeling.

Ashamed for having neglected such a sensual woman, I hastily climbed up on the bed, and crawled between her outstretched legs. As I did, she brought her hand down, taking hold of my cock and guiding it towards her hungry pussy. When I felt the tip touch the soft delicate folds of her lips, I lunged forward, driving my manhood deep into her warm, wet cunt. She moaned loudly, pivoting her hips as she locked her legs around me, taking me even deeper into her.

All thoughts of my wife disappeared like smoke in a stiff breeze, as I reamed her pussy with strong steady strokes, enjoying the breathtaking sensation of her cunt closing around me, squeezing me as if it were thirsting for my gift of love. She was milking me with her exceptional muscles, trying to get the potion that her cunt was obviously hungering for. Her lustful murmurs filled my ears, while her nails dug into my back, spurring me to give her what she wanted.

12