Turned Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me. I want your dick deep inside of me," I heard my wife cry, disrupting my concentration.

Turning my head, I saw Paul mount her petite body; his swollen cock sliding easily into her open wet cunt. She purred her acceptance, pulling him down on top of her, and kissing him passionately. Her hips arched upward to meet each aggressive thrust that he made into her depraved body. Their lewd abandonment of all that was moral and chaste filled me with a feeling of despondency and anguish.

Yet, as I watched their perverted, obscene, act of love, I began to sense a weird sort of excitement come over me. It was like I was silently urging him to fuck her, to receive all the pleasures that her body could give a man, and to fill her with his baby making sperm. To cherish and use her, knowing that all the while she belonged to me. That no matter how much he wanted to permanently possess her, that she would always be mine.

These alien, egotistic, purely masculine thoughts were so captivating that I was inflamed by them. Before I knew it, I was spewing my own sperm into Janice's waiting cunt. Looking down, I could instantly tell that I had cum to quick, and had failed to give her the satisfaction that she deserved. I had been derelict in my manly duties, having been inconsiderate and neglectful of her. Feeling ashamed and embarrassed, I pulled my spent cock out, and rolled over beside her.

Laying there beside her, I watched Paul continue to plunge his cock into my wife's receptive body. He was doing what I had been unable to do, make his partner writhe in unbridled ecstasy. Each impassioned thrust was pushing her closer and closer to that exquisite moment of fulfillment. I envied him, his ability to keep his concentration while his wife was being fuck next to him.

"Oh yes. Yes. Fuck me," Connie screamed as her orgasm swept over her. "I want your cum inside me." No sooner had she said this than Paul's body began to jerk, signaling that he too was coming.

Janice climbed off of the bed, as her husband and my wife lay clutching each other in a passionate embrace. She had a solemn look on her face, as she headed towards the bathroom, and I followed her, closing the door behind me. There I humbly apologized for my thoughtlessness; know that nothing I could say would erase what had happened.

"That's okay lover," she said compassionately. "It happens all the time."

"What do you mean?" I inquired, unsure if she was just trying to ease my guilt.

"When a man sees his wife getting fucked, it does something to him. Especially if it's the first time. Maybe it's some sort of possessive macho thing. But you'll get over it. They all do."

I knew that there was nothing else I could say, so I went back out into the bedroom, to find Paul and Connie going at it again. He was lying on his back, with my wife hunched over him, her mouth firmly planted around his rising cock. Her moist lips were sliding sensuously up and down his shaft, taking his ever expanding manhood completely into her mouth. It hurt to see the hungry look in her eyes, as she sucked greedily on his hardening rod.

"Go join them," I heard Janice say as she came up beside me. "I don't mind. Besides she will love you for it."

"I don't know if I should. I feel that I might be intruding."

"You've got a lot to learn, lover," she said in a scolding tone of voice. "Right now your wife is controlled by her lust, not her mind. Later, when she has time to reflect on what she has done, she'll feel guilty. If you want to continue this life you've chosen, you'll join them. She'll be more apt to go along with what you want, if she knows that you'll be there for her."

It didn't take me long to realize that Janice was making a lot of sense. Connie had not wanted to be a part of this in the first place. If my joining them would erase her guilt and show that I still loved her, no matter what, then who was I to argue.

I kissed Janice, hopped up on the bed, and crawled to my wife's upturned butt. Without hesitation, I thrust my aroused cock into her recently vacated pussy, feeling it instantly close around me. As I drove deep into her, I experienced an unexpected thrill, just knowing Paul's sperm would soon be mingling with mine. Intoxicated by this thought, I began to vigorously pound her marvelous cunt, grabbing her hips, driving deeper into her quivering body then I'd ever been before.

The way that she began to move her hips around, assured be that she knew that I was inside her. I quickly developed a steady rhythm, with each impassioned thrust sending her mouth plunging down Paul's bulging cock. Her constant throaty mummers telling us that she was enjoying every second of it. Yet one look at Paul's face, told me that he couldn't hold out much longer.

Wanting him to receive as much pleasure from her mouth as he could, I slowed my pace, but he groaned and launched his hips upward. As he exploded into my wife's eager mouth, I stopped to allow her to drink his cum, unfettered by my assaults. I was delighted to see the way she hungrily consumed his cream, as if she were starving for his tasty potion of love. It thrilled me to see the wanton, slutish, way she was acting, and I felt a strange sense of pride come over me.

When Paul slid out from under my wife, I continued to ream her cum filled cunt, taking pleasure in every lustful thrust and her cries of joy. I drove into her, feeling our love for each other grow stronger with each stroke. Suddenly I realized that my jealousy was a thing of the past, and that hidden desire that had prompted this had finally been fulfilled. I now had a wife who would willingly let another man fuck her, and in turn allow me to do the same.

Paul and Janice were sitting on the bed beside us, when I withdrew from my wife's dripping cunt and sat down, pulling her limp body between my open legs. She tipped her head back and smiled warmly up at me, as if thanking me for creating such a pleasurable evening. Gone were the hostilities that had existed between us, replaced by a greater love than either of us thought possible. This, and her implied promise of more such evenings to come, made me so happy that I crushed her slender body against mine, and kissed her passionately. We stayed like that for a long time, embracing the joyous bond that had developed between us. A bond that said that no matter how many people we slept with, that we would always be together.

Later, the four of us sat, naked, on the bed, taking about sex, as if it we were taking about the weather. Connie eagerly questioned them about swinging, anxious to learn all she could. When she had learned all that she wanted, she looked at me and enthusiastically suggested that we should become members, and I naturally gave my approval. Janice gave me a knowing smiled, that said "I told you so ", and mentioned a party that was scheduled for that Saturday. Before I could even open my mouth, my wife had told her that we would definitely be there.

Paul and I exchanged wives once more, and this time I redeemed myself for my earlier failure, giving Janice three separate orgasms before I finally exploded into her. When they left, Janice threw her arms around me, and told me that she couldn't wait until the next time. Connie teased me about this, as we went back into the bedroom, where, even as tired as we were, we made love one more time, Afterwards, we fell into a blissful sleep, our bodies pressed tightly together, as if we were one.

That was five years ago, and we still swap partners every chance we get. Sometimes I wonder if I haven't created a sex starved monster, the way she eagerly accepts any cock that's thrust at her, but then she's my sex crazed slut, and I adore her. Our marriage has never been better, with a deeper love and affection than we ever had before. They were right when they said that swinging made married life more enjoyable; at least it's that way for us.

12