Turning 20: The Perfect Celebration

Story Info
Dan's 20th birthday was taken to the next level by his pals.
1k words
3.87
33.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Dan had reached his twenties. He woke up and immediately had a glimmer of hope that this birthday would be truly unforgettable. He just didn't know what would make it so memorable yet.

He had plans to meet a few of his friends for brunch in an hour or so. He was excited to get some alcohol in his system and the blood in his veins (and his cock) running. He knew it wouldn't be a birthday unless he got some action.

The brunch would include three of his best male friends (Jake, Lee, and Troy) and their close girl friends (Paty, Cynthia, and Lin). They had arranged for a van to take them to brunch and to drive them around for the rest of the day. He hopped in the van, plopped into the back row in between Lin and Troy and headed off to brunch. They handed him a glass of champagne and said, "Let's get this going."

As they arrived at the restaurant and stood up to exit the van, Dan felt a hand reach for his cock. He didn't get a second to see who it was, but walked into the restaurant trying to hide his hard on. He thought that this may be a good sign for the day ahead.

He sat down between Cynthia and Jake at the restaurant. Cynthia opened up the napkin for Dan and laid it across his lap. Again, he felt a poke at his seven inch cock. They ordered a round of drinks and, before Dan knew it, he was starting to feel awfully buzzed.

He felt the alcohol running down his body all the way to his bladder. He excused himself from the table and walked over to the bathroom. As he was walking, Dan heard footsteps behind him but didn't think much of it. As he opened the one stall individual bathroom, the door was stopped by a foot.

Cynthia and Troy pushed through the door and entered the very small restroom. Immediately, Cynthia reached for his pants and pulled them down until his belt was around his ankles.

His cock flung out of his boxers and he looked down to find Cynthia and Troy on their knees awaiting his cock. Dan had never had any sexual experience with a male and, from what he knew, nether had Troy. He was surprised, but too drunk to think too much into it. He pushed his cock closer to their mouths and leaned back in ecstasy as Cynthia and Troy tongued his cock up and down.

Cynthia shifted her body up so she could put her lips to Dan's and Troy stayed deep throating his cock. Troy put Dan's balls in his mouth and seemed to be moaning about his first experience sucking dick. As Dan shoved Troy's head further onto his cock, Cynthia stopped and grabbed Troy and Dan and said, "Off to the next stop." They smirked as they walked back to the rest of the group, paid their checks, and were back in the van.

Dan was unsure what would go on at the next stop of his birthday tour, but, as he entered the van, he was blindfolded. His cock, still hard from the bathroom experience, was standing at ease as he expected more fun to come from the next stop. He sat in the same back row seat as before and put his hands at his sides to find no one else sitting next to him. As his hands were on the seat, he was handcuffed to the adjacent seatbelts. His pants were ripped down.

Several hands were on his thighs. His cock was standing up straight. He thought it may explode from his body. Finger tips were sliding along his shaft, but no tongues were felt. They were teasing his cock. With that, a trio of lips attacked his chest and were kissing it up and down.

With that, the van doors opened. Dan, with his cock out, was unchained and carried into the whatever the next location was with his blindfold still on.

He was thrown onto what felt like a large bed. His blindfold was lifted off. What stood before him was even better than what Dan expected from his birthday present.

His six friends all stood completely naked at the foot of the bed, glaring at the birthday boy. Along the bed, Dan found several strapons, whips, vibrators, condoms, and more liquor. Lin climbed on top of Dan and said, "Happy birthday. This orgy is all for you"

Dan's head was pushed back and was immediately attacked by his best friends.

Lin adjusted her waist and dropped her wet pussy on top of Dan's mouth. Two mouths were on Dan's cock and one was slithered below it licking his asshole. He heard the strapon go on the mound of one of the ladies. Dan worried that he wouldn't have enough cum to survive this present.

Lin climbed off his face and saw Troy and Paty with their mouths wrapped along his cock. Cynthia had a strap on ready, Lee was licking Dan's chest, and Jake had a condom wrapped around his shaft.

Dan was told to stand up in the middle of the bed. Paty knelt her curvy ass in front of Dan's cock. Jake got behind Dan, rubbing his ass. Lee lined up in front of Paty's mouth and shoved it in her mouth. Dan was being fucked in the ass for the first time as he was railing Paty doggy. Lin was climbing on Pat's mouth kissing Dan's lips. Dan was truly in heaven and shocked that he was enjoying being fucked in the ass so much.

The fun continued until Dan was laid back down and blindfolded once again. He was chained to the four corners of the bed. Completely in the dark, Dan felt whips running across his chest and thighs. Tcha! The whipping began. Dan squirmed and squirmed helplessly. The blindfold was lifted off a few seconds later and all six of his friends were laying across the bed with their tongues out ready to suck Dan.

Cynthia said, "Dan, we hope you enjoyed this party. All we ask in return is that we all get a taste of your 20 year old cum." Tongues collided. Dan was certain this was the best birthday he had ever had.