Turning 30

Story Info
A woman goes to a strip club to bring in her 30th alone.
1.3k words
3.82
49.6k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk in to a strip club, I just happen to stumble across. It was the eve of my 30th birthday and I was alone by my own choice. There would be a huge bash for me upon my return but tonight I was alone. I sat down at a table. The waitress looked at my ID and asked if I was really going to be 30 in just a few hours. She brought me a drink and told me not to leave until I was officially 30. They had never had a 30-year-old woman bring in her birthday alone.

My mind was consumed with the thoughts of what I should have done in my life so far. There were a couple strippers who caught my eye but all of a sudden there were hands covering my eyes. I heard a soft voice that said, "Why haven't you been in Lincoln?" Another had slipped up my back and asked where my blue shirt was? My response was in the car, Billy. Trinity, why did you have to scare me like that? I turned and hugged them both. They told me that the bar was going to do something special for a 30 year old woman. When they saw who it was, they told the other employees about my last trip to Lincoln.

Immediately they took me to a private room. They did their tricks of old while they told me of my present. I could have a private whenever they wanted to give me one. They told all the girls about me and most were willing candidates. I was smiling ear to ear and then I heard a DJ voice. I asked who and they said a little blonde that went by and before they could finish, I said, "Tex"- they looked at me puzzled and said yes. I said that when they were done I was going to change my clothes and bring in my birthday. Both kissed my cheeks and walked out. I snuck out and went and changed my shirt.

When I came back I saw Tex head for the restroom so I followed. When she came out of the stall, her eyes about popped out. She threw her arms around me and then looked at me funny and asked if I was the birthday girl. I said I was and she laughed. She told me that I was in for a good night, and then asked me what I thought of Billy. I told her quickly the story of how I met Billy. She laughed saying that she and Billy were having a fling and they were getting together after work. I walked out laughing and then went to the stage where Billy was dancing.

She teased and pleased like always and then moved on. I was stage bouncing when Trinity came up behind and grabbed the front of my shirt, saying "let's go". Who was I to deny a red-headed goddess that knew nearly everything that turned me on? She danced, rubbed and teased me and then told me she would see me later and walked out.

I stood up but a voluptuous blonde walked in alone, pushed me back and stood above me so that my nose was in her pussy. She knelt down in my lap and taking hold of my boobs, she whispered that her name was Lexus. She ran her hand up the back of my neck and I cringed. She danced for me and then she put my hand on her pussy so I worked her clit a little. She climbed off and I followed her out.

I went to the stage again where Trinity was. She laid me on the stage and worked me over to whistles and catcalls of some jealous and turned on guys. I knew it was about Billy's turn again. About that time "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy" came on. I looked at Tex and then I saw Billy in her cowgirl outfit. She danced around and then started dancing for people. I stayed back until the song was over. Next was "I'm Here For the Party", I stayed planted in my chair the whole song.

Finally, her nude song was "Kiss This". I went to the stage. She wiggled and drew me into her spell with the wiggle of a finger. She was teasing me on purpose. The song ended and she came off the stage. Lexus and Jamie, a stacked red head were sitting at the bar. Billy went over to them and talked a second. They said something back and Lexus motioned for me.

They said they needed to have a little fun without a guy starring them down so I followed them into a private room. I got comfortable and they started dancing on me. My shirt was unbuttoned which was nothing seeing that I have a set of natural DDs that they like to play with. Lexus was playing with my boobs and the next thing I knew, she had one of them out playing with my nipple. Jamie followed in suit but when I wasn't paying attention, my pants are unbuttoned and my zipper down.

They finished unbuttoning my shirt and then Jamie stuck her boobs in my face. I felt a new set of hands on me and Jamie pulled away for Tex's hands. She climbed up, set behind my head and covered my eyes. I heard steps but most noticeable were Billy's. Her hands were on my thighs. Tex uncovered my eyes and there was Billy, just as I like her, all in black. "Do you know what time it is? 11:50, its almost time for your present."

I looked shocked when she reached down and pulled an 8-inch vibrator out of her pussy. She asked me to put it in my pussy and then zip up. I stood up, did as I was asked and then she showed me the remote. She started it and I shivered in surprise. I sat down and she proceeded to work me up one side and down the other while playing with the remote. I was going crazy. She said something and when I said "NO," she spiked the vibrator and I jumped. I told her, you keep that up and you will have a flood on your hands. She got an evil little smile.

I looked at Tex, she leaned down to kiss me and then she pulled away and got up. About that time a bouncer came in and picked me up. As we got in the open, I saw all the girls on stage in black; Billy was trailed me and worked the remote. Tex told the crowd what was happening to many cheers. The music started and all the girls started dancing. I was on a chair. Lexus went for the pole and very soon clothes started flying off. They slid my chair to the pole and then went around the stage dancing for people.

Every once in a while I would get a good stiff buzz. Finally that song ended and each girl threw her G-string in my lap. They danced around me personally and the buzz had gotten stronger. Billy and Trinity came to play. Trinity climbed up, sat on my shoulders and shoved her pussy in my face. Billy played with my boobs as she grinded against me.

Trinity slid off and pulled me down on the floor with her. Lexus sat on my face; a girl played with my boobs and a girl straddled each leg. Billy's knee was right against the vibrator, so as the music built so did the girls motions and the vibrator. I started to shake and then came uncontrollably until I passed out. I heard Happy Birthday as I went.

When I came to, I looked to be in a changing room, dazed and very wet. I drifted off again until the familiar tingle awoke me. I said not again Billy, but it wasn't her, it was Tex. She asked if I was interested in having a threesome and maybe a foursome if Trinity would play too. Of course I would! But that is another story for another time...