Turning Bisexual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her movements were getting me so incredibly hot, my pussy was already dripping wet with anticipation.

After that we pulled into a driveway and stopped. We already reached her place. And although I hadn’t seen any road, I’m sure we must have swerved all over the place. Luckily we made it without any accidents.

We both got out the car and she led me to an apartment on the third floor.

I didn’t really care about the apartment, although it looked really nice from the outside, but when I came inside I noticed she had decorated it for the sole purpose of sex. There were lots of mood lights, dimmers on the ceiling lights, real cozy living area, …

The bedroom was the only place I really saw though. It was a huge bedroom with a huge bed, decorated very fashionably.

I was standing next to Belinda when she took my hand and pulled me against her body.

While we were kissing her hands went behind my neck and untied the straps on my top. When they were loose, she slipped my top down my waist and let it fall to the floor.

I took a hold of her T-shirt at the bottom and pulled it over her head.

She was looking at my naked tits while she undid her bra and let her breasts spring loose. They are beautiful full D-cups, firm but jiggly, round with perfect dark nipples.

Belinda then took another step forward and undid the button of my skirt to let it fall to the floor as well.

She is about 3 inches shorter then I am, but with her (I guess 4 inches tall) plateau shoes we were the same height. So while she was taking my skirt off, her naked tits rubbed against mine, it was the most erotic feeling.

When my skirt was lying on the floor next to my top, she kicked off her shoes and slowly slipped out of her jeans.

In the mean time I took off my shoes as well and when she was naked in front of me with nothing but a G-string on I embraced her again.

Both our hands roamed each others bodies and disappeared in our underwear.

Her fingers slowly entering my pussy and her thumb rubbing my clit felt so fucking good, but I wanted to see her naked, I had waited 15 years to see her completely naked.

I slowly bent through my knees, sticking my ass backwards, while I kissed and licked my way over her tits and down her belly until I reached her pussy.

She was shaven with a short little clipped line of hair over her cunt. Her pussy lips were already swollen and stood open like a flower, showing her sensitive clit.

After I was done admiring her beautiful pussy I placed my tongue on the bottom of her cunt and slowly licked up, flicking her clit at the end of every upwards motion. Then I placed my hand on her pussy and pulled her lips apart with my index and middle finger, giving me full access to her inside.

I started licking her inner lips, coming up occasionally to pay some attention to her clit. A minute later she was holding the back of my head and pushing her hips hard onto my face. I was pushing my tongue into her pussy as deep as I could.

Belinda wasn’t moaning anymore, she was screaming with pleasure “AAAHHHHH, yes Veronique, lick my cunt. AAHHH, I’m cummminngggggggg…..”
When she came, she bent so far through her knees she was almost sitting on my face and sending a flood of fluids in my mouth.

When her orgasm subsided, she pulled me up and stuck her tongue down my throat, tasting her cum.

She was getting very dominant and pushed me backwards on the bed and mounted me, her heavy tits running over my body.

It was her turn to return the favor. While she was moving her face closer to my pussy she was slowly rolling off my stockings.

By the time she actually reached my steaming pussy I was so hot I was actually dizzy. I accepted her tongue on my cunt by spreading my legs in the air as far as I could, completely opening my hips.

It felt like her tongue melted with my pussy, it fitted just right. She was an excellent pussy licker, letting her tongue circle the outside of my pussy, before coming inwards, then playing with my clit, lick me up and down, and starting back over.

She read my body perfectly, every time I got close to cumming she would slow back down, leaving me hanging.

“AAAAaahhhh, please continue” I moaned “It feels so good. Don’t stop!!”

“Haha, you were teasing me earlier, now it’s time for you to pay that price…” she laughed at me before placing her mouth back on my cunt.

Belinda continued to tease me orally for a few minutes more until she had me completely begging: “Please Belinda, I’m sorry I was teasing you, aahhhhh, make me cum, pleeaasssseeeee, aaaahhhhh”

I continued: “I won’t tease you anymore, just make me cum, I can’t stand it anymoreeeeeeee…”

She felt sorry for me and starting thrusting her tongue into my hole.

It only took 5 or 10 good and fast, deep thrusts of her tongue to make me cum screaming.

It was one of the most intense orgasms I’ve ever had, due to the anticipation, not only the last hour but the last 15 years. I could feel my pussy pulsate, sending a river of my juices down Belinda’s throat.

She was also enjoying it, she was moaning while her tongue was licking up my juices. The vibrations it made felt wild on my clit.

I came back down to earth and Belinda turned her body around without letting go of my pussy with her mouth and sat her cunt right on my face.

She started moving her hips, rubbing her cunt over my tongue as if she was fucking a 9” cock. Every time she thrusted her hips forward her butt hole was right in my face, I couldn’t help but reaching out with my hands and starting to massage her butt hole.

I could tell Belinda liked it, she started wiggling her ass in the process as well. I slowly inserted a finger in her anus and started massaging her.

When she came she screamed loudly: ”fuck yes, yes, yes, yeeessss, aaaahhhhhhhh, ….”

It was so erotic I came again myself, just from watching her.

Belinda rolled of me and laid down next to me on her bed. We kissed each other while we played with each others cunts, this time also inserting some fingers. I loved the sight of Belinda’s beautiful red painted fingernails disappearing into my pussy.

Five minutes later she opened the dresser drawer. I saw the biggest collection of toys I’ve ever seen owned personally by someone: dildos, virbrators, butterflies, butt plugs, oil, lotions, …

She took out a big black dildo, put some lube on it and slit it into my pussy.

The thing split me wide, my cunt stretched out as far as it could around the round rubber cock sliding into me. I came instantly.

Once my pussy was adjusted to the huge size, Belinda started thrusting it in and out. It was an incredible feeling, being fucked by the huge dildo that was handled by a woman who is also my best friend. I think it is safe to say I came hard. If the neighbours were move, I’m sure they could follow us word for word and moan for moan…

I saw a pink double sided dildo and took it out of the drawer. I didn’t use any lube, but instead first stuck it into my dripping wet box before I turned it around and slid it into my girlfriends’ pussy. I moved my pussy over the other end and thrusted forward.

I held the dildo in place when we both started fucking the dildo with great force and skill.

After we both yet another orgasm, we were catching our breath when Belinda asked if I wanted a drink.

“Sure” I said “I got thirsty just now”

Belinda winked at me “I know what you mean”.

I watched her naked body get out of the bed and walk into the hallway. She has got a beautiful voluptuous body with the perfect feminine curves. Watching her walking barefoot down the hall, swinging her hips, her ass bouncing just right, made me horny again.

I got up out of bed as well and walked in the direction I saw her disappear. I could feel our juices running down my leg, tickling all the way down, that feeling always gets me very horny.

I saw her in the kitchen pouring in a glass of white wine and I hugged her from behind.

She hung her head back and we started French kissing while I cupped her breasts. She turned around, I grabbed her tits again and she poured some of the wine on her chest.

I slurped the treat up from her body and followed the wine I missed down her body over her pussy and legs.

The bottle was empty and Belinda placed it on the ground. She bent through her knees and slid her pussy over the opening, letting the bottle penetrate her.

“Damn girl, you are fucking kinky” I said “I haven’t even done any of this stuff”.

Belinda looked up at me while she was riding the bottle and said: “You haven’t seen anything yet. Just stick with me, and I’ll show you the meaning of kinky”. Then she just closed her eyes and rode the bottle till she came.

I was next. I’ve never slid a bottle in my pussy before and I wanted to know how it felt. And let me tell you, it is a very special feeling. The fact that the base widens up, gives a very cool effect. I fucked myself with that bottle 2 more times that afternoon.

The rest of the afternoon we spend pleasing each other, drinking some wine, eating food of each others bodies and talking about our sexual experiences.

By the time Belinda drove me back to my car we were both feeling pretty good and my body was showing the evidences of sex: my body was sticking from the wine and food, I had love bites in my neck, my ass was kinda reddish from the spanking game Belinda and I played and my cunt was just standing wide open from all the dildo’s, bottles and fingers that got inserted the last 3 hours.

While I was driving back home I was thinking of how I would tell my hubby I just had sex with another woman. As any red blooded man, it’s his ultimate fantasy, but except for the few occasions were I’ve had sex with another woman to do him a favor, I had never considered myself bi-sexual. That all changed that afternoon…

I arrived back home just before 6 pm.

“Hi honey, I’m home” I shouted from in the hall way.

“Did you have fun?” Bart asked me while sitting in front of the TV playing his game.

“Yes, I did, thank you”.

My face must still have been flushed from the afternoon of sex, because as soon as I opened the door to the front room, Bart saw me in the corner of his eyes and immediately looked up at me.

“Did you get fucked by some guy again?” he asked me.

“No, I didn’t”, I replied honestly.

He didn’t reply and just looked at me questionly.

I leaned over and whispered in his ear “Why don’t you forget about this stupid game and come help me with something upstairs?”

I quickly ran out the door upstairs and waited for Bart to join me in our bedroom.

When Bart walked into the room a minute later I was standing naked in front of him in the middle of the room.

The room already smelled like Belinda and I. Bart closed the door behind him and came towards me. He placed his right hand on my cunt while he was looking me straight in the eyes.

Of course he had already noticed the smell of sex in the bedroom and when he felt my cunt it was pretty obvious he would physically proof his suspicions were correct. My cunt was so wet that my juices were running down my legs and my pussy lips were blood engorged and standing wide open.

His hand was cupping my pussy and his middle finger was buried up to his knuckle in my love cave, moving it around just a bit.

“Yes, you did have sex”, he said to me.

I had problems concentrating with his finger in my bald cunt, teasing me.

“Aaahhhhh, you never asked me if I had sex today”, I moaned slowly “Only if I fucked another guy today”.

“Well, I can tell you got fucked. If it wasn’t a guy, who was it?” he asked me.

“Belinda” I answered quietly while I closed my eyes to enjoy his touch even more.

“Belinda?! Your old school girlfriend Belinda?!” he asked me.

“Yes” is all I could answer.

“You are such a slut!” he told me with a devilish smile on his face while he removed his hand from my pussy and stuck his finger in my mouth.

I licked my juices from his hand and replied “Your slut… mmmmm… And you wouldn’t like me any other way”.

He got undressed and I laid down on the bed with my legs already spread, waiting to welcome his hard cock into my soft sluttly pussy.

While he fucked me that evening with his hard thick cock, I told him everything in detail what I did that afternoon with Belinda.

He was particularly interested in how Belinda looked. He seemed to go completely wild whenever I mentioned the magnificent tits she has.

“Would she be interested in a threesome, you think?” my hubby asked me while I was on top of him, riding his cock deep into my cunt.

“Belinda?!” I asked “Hell yeah. I’m pretty sure about that!”

“I think I want to meet her” he said.

“Really? Why?” I teased him “What would you do?”

He continued to say he wanted to fuck her the way he was fucking me now. He described me all the various positions in which he would like to stick his dick into her.

“Proof it to me” I said “think of me as being Belinda you are fucking now”.

What followed was an hour of incredible sex where he called me Belinda and every dirty little word in the book (which turns Belinda and I both on to no end…)

The next week Belinda came over and we had our first threesome. She is now back part of our life, sometimes both us at the same time, other times just Bart’s … or mine… ;)

Let me know if you think you want to hear some more of our experiences with Belinda.

Love,
Veronique

12