Turning Contest: A Delicious Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, Camelia," Portia moaned. "You look so hot between my legs licking my cunt."

Again, the words would have been ludicrous just a few minutes ago, yet at the moment it only made Camelia more eager. She moved to the woman's swollen clit and sucked it into her mouth.

Portia moaned, grabbing the brunette's hair and pulling her slightly deeper into her own wetness, "Yes, my sweet pussy pleaser. Suck on my clit."

Camelia knew she was getting close to getting her off and slid two fingers inside the older woman, as she explored the insides of a woman for the first time, in hopes of finding the g-spot of the older woman.

Portia, close now, demanded, "Yes, just finger fuck me while you suck on my clit."

Camelia obeyed, pumping her fingers furiously in the older woman while sucking on the big swollen clit.

"Yes, yes, yes," Portia moaned, as her orgasm suddenly built at a fiery pace.

Camelia wanted to get the older woman off desperately and slid a third finger inside the moaning woman.

"Your fist, shove your entire fist in me," Portia ordered, wanting to come hard and knowing from past experience her most intense orgasms occurred through rough fist fuckings.

Camelia was surprised, and not sure her entire fist could fit inside the older woman's pussy, but she again obeyed and then watched in awe as her entire fist disappeared inside the woman's magical cunt.

"Now pound me with that fist" Portia demanded, suddenly feeling completely full and wanting to be roughly fist fucked by this sweet girl.

Camelia felt a sudden rush and she began fucking the older woman's cunt with her fist. She purred, "You like getting fisted, don't you slut?"

Portia was surprised by the name calling from the sweet model but moaned, "Yes, fist fuck me."

"Beg, bitch," Camelia demanded, as her entire hand and wrist were deep inside the woman.

"Oh God, yes, please fist fuck the shit out of me," Portia moaned, surprised she was turned on by the sudden role reversal.

"And I have the role?" Camelia questioned, as she wiggled her fingers inside the horny older woman.

"Yes, yes, dammit," Portia answered, which was the truth since she had already decided to recommend her.

"You better fucking keep your word," Camelia demanded, as she resumed fist fucking the woman and feeling a strange euphoria at being the one in charge.

"I promise," Portia moaned loudly, the rough fist fucking driving her wild.

"Come slut," Camelia ordered, as she kept fisting the woman and resumed flicking the clit with her tongue.

"Yesssssss," Portia screamed seconds later, as her orgasm erupted through her and she collapsed back on her desk.

Camelia pulled her fist out and buried her face in the leaking pussy, wanting to taste the full nectar of the female cum. She wasn't a fan of male cum, although it wasn't unbearable, but the taste of female cum was something she could have again and again. She licked and licked as the cum seemed to flow constantly.

Portia just lay there enjoying the aftermath of a great orgasm, her head spinning with how intense it was and how shocking it was to see the shy starlet suddenly turn dominant.

Camelia lapped up every drop of cum until Portia slowly sat back up and said, "That was quite the performance."

"I aim to please," Camelia smiled, feeling her face glistening with cum.

"As do I," Portia smiled back, as she got off the desk and went around to grab her strap-on in her desk. Taking control back, she ordered, "Stand up and bend over the desk. It's time to return the favour."

Camelia got off her knees and got in the position she was instructed, excited to have the orgasm she was earlier rejected.

"Good girl," Portia smiled, as she pulled the strap-on out of her desk and put it on her hips.

Camelia watched in surprise that the older woman had a strap-on in her desk and was about to use it on her. Yet, she was so horny that she wasn't going to protest. She had resisted many lesbian encounters in the past, but now that she had sampled one, and was on a natural high from a woman's touch and a woman's taste, she was willing to explore this side of her sexuality.

Once the strap-on was on, Portia moved back around the desk, moved behind the bent over and willing sexy girl and in one firm rip she tore the pantyhose apart. Portia whispered, "Now you can see why I wear a garter-belt and stockings."

"Cheaper in the long run," Camelia joked.

"And sexier," Portia added, surprised such a pretty young girl had such ugly panties. "We also need to have a chat about your panty choice."

"I tried going commando once, but it drove me nuts," Camelia explained, before adding, "and not in a good way,"

Portia went back to her desk and grabbed scissors. "Thongs or sexy underwear are a good choice too."

Camelia wasn't sure why Portia was grabbing scissors until Portia returned behind her and cut her panties.

Portia whispered, "I want complete access to this sweet pussy of yours."

"Yes, ma'am," Camelia replied, excited and nervous.

Portia noticed the complete shift from the young girl's brief dominant time to her much more natural submissive persona. Portia asked, as she pulled the cut panties out from the pantyhose, "If I'm ma'am, what are you?"

"Whatever you want me to be," Camelia answered, completely at the whim of this beautiful older woman with the large tits, sweet hairy pussy and controlling persona.

"I like that," Portia purred, as she lowered herself to her knees and buried her face in the young girl's pussy from behind... a position she loved. Portia had a signature double orgasm mode:

-First, get the girl revved up with the g-spot drumming, but no coming. <check>

-Second, have the prey so desperate to come they will do whatever you ask, including going down on you.<check>

-Third, after coming, bend her over, eat her pussy and finger her until she comes (hard). <in process>

-Four, while she is coming from her first orgasm, pound the shit out of her until a second orgasm follows the first <in process>.

"Oh yes," Camelia moaned, the moment the tongue made contact on her already very wet pussy.

"You're so wet," Portia purred, as she licked the sweet pussy and slid a finger in as well.

Camelia whimpered, as a finger slid easily inside her, "That's all your fault."

"I'm flattered," Portia said, as her finger found the young girl's g-spot.

"Oh fuck," Camelia, who seldom swore, moaned loudly, as her g-spot was again discovered.

"Come, my sweet pet," Portia ordered, as she relentlessly tapped on the g-spot like it was a drum.

"Oh God," Camelia moaned, the pleasure so good, so intense, that she knew she wasn't going to last long. Hearing her referred to as 'pet' also turned her on, even though if a guy said that she would kick him in the balls.

"Now, my pet, I want that cum flooding out of that sweet cunt of yours," Portia continued.

"Oh yes, shit, fuck, yes, yes, fuck," Camelia babbled, her head going light as her orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks in a Looney Tunes cartoon.

As soon as the cum started flooding, Portia pulled her finger out, sucked the cum off it and purred, "Sweet as wine."

"Oooooh," was all the young model could say as her most intense orgasm ever, likely the first real orgasm at the hands of another person, cascaded through her. Her eyes were closed and her body was on fire when she felt her cunt suddenly filled by cock. "Oooooooh, God," she gasped, as the older woman began fucking her hard, her body slamming into her with each deep thrust.

"I believe in multiple orgasms," Portia explained, as she pounded the hot model.

"I can't have those," Camelia whimpered, the intensity of the orgasm and the sudden fucking making the pleasure even more intense.

"I doubt you'll be saying that in a few minutes," Portia promised, having heard that before and always able to prove those words wrong... which, of course, was another reason that many woman came back to see Portia again and again.

"I've tried many times," Camelia struggled to say, as the orgasm refused to leave, apparently staying way longer than usual because of the hard-core fucking.

Portia continued fucking the model hard and deep, knowing from experience once the g-spot orgasm was triggered, that multiple orgasms were relatively easy to achieve... sometimes half a dozen.

Camelia just grabbed the edge of the desk for support and enjoyed the intense pleasure of the most surreal and intense fucking of her life. Men had fucked her this hard, but never had she felt this pleasure. And even though she couldn't believe it, she could feel a second orgasm building even as the first one hadn't completely dissipated.

Portia listened to the moans and increased stunted breathing. She loved watching the woman she was fucking, loved listening to the woman she was fucking. As mentioned before, she loved to receive and give.

Camelia couldn't believe the pleasure she was feeling, her entire body feeling like it was on heavenly fire.

For a few minutes there was just fucking. Just the sounds of two bodies colliding. Just the sounds of the model and her moans, which were getting louder and louder.

Then it happened. Camelia, stunned to her very core, screamed as the impossible became possible and she had multiple orgasms for the first time ever, "Holy fuck!"

Portia smiled as she again made another woman reach heavenly bliss more than once. She kept fucking the model thinking maybe she would give her a third orgasm too.

For Camelia the pleasure was intense as her second orgasm made her entire body mush.

After another minute of fucking and coming, Camelia begged, suddenly feeling like she was going to pee, "Please stop."

Portia had seen this before, the intensity of the orgasms so extreme the dehydrated coming woman would need to pee.

Portia pulled out and Camelia weakly said, "I have to pee."

Portia smiled, "I have my own washroom right back there."

"Thank God," Camelia said, scurrying to the washroom.

Portia smiled as she went to her phone, still wearing the strap-on, and sent in her first point.

Scorecard:

Carol: 1

Portia: 1

Veronica: 1

Crystal: 0

Jasmine: 0

THE END

Coming in March:

Turning Contest: A Desperate Asian.

(We meet black professor Crystal who decides to turn a sweet, shy Japanese girl in her office).

12