Turning Contest: A Desperate Asian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want me to teach you real pleasure?" Crystal asked, not wanting to take advantage of the girl... well, not more than she already had.

The question was surreal considering she had come in for essay help. Yet, at the moment, it was exactly what she wanted. Jun admitted, "Yes, ma'am."

Crystal turned the rabbit on low and moved it to the very hairy pussy. "Why are you wet?"

"I don't know, ma'am. This has been very exciting," Jun answered.

"Well, this will be even more exciting," Crystal replied, as she moved the toy to the young girl's pussy.

"Ooooooooooooh," Jun moaned, as the vibrations touched her vagina lips.

"This is called the rabbit, and it will really get you hopping," the professor smiled, feeling that she was actually doing some real hands-on teaching at the moment.

"It feels good, ma'am," Jun struggled to say, as the pleasure teased her completely.

"Just good?" Crystal asked, as she moved the toy up and down between the pussy lips, but not inside... purposely teasing the young woman.

"Really good, ma'am," Jun weakly answered, wishing she would just shove it inside her.

"What do you want me to do?" Crystal asked, continuing to tease her.

"To put that in my vagina," Jun replied, before adding, "ma'am."

"You mean your pussy?" Crystal questioned, moving the toy to the girl's clit.

"Aaaaaaah," Jun screamed, the sudden vibrations on her clit bringing intense pleasure. "Yes, my pussy, ma'am."

"Or is it your cunt, Jun?" Crystal asked, moving the toy away and turning it higher.

Jun wanted it back on her pussy, or in her cunt, and she said the taboo word for the first time in her life, "Please, professor, I need that in my cunt."

Crystal loved hearing sweet girls swear and she slid the rabbit in the young girl all at once.

"Oh, God!" Jun screamed, the intense pleasure suddenly swarming her.

Crystal fucked the young girl with the rabbit, and literally in seconds, which was always how quickly the rabbit worked on first timers, she watched the sweet girl come.

"Oh, ma'ammmmmmmmm," Jun moaned, as she collapsed back on the desk as her orgasm coursed through her.

Crystal smiled as the young girl came hard. Crystal pulled the toy out, turned it off and licked it clean as she watched come leak out of the student.

Jun lay on her back as the pleasure made its way through her entire body.

Crystal grabbed her phone, took a picture of the girl and then texted her first turn.

Scorecard:

Carol: 1

Crystal: 1

Portia: 1

Veronica: 1

Jasmine: 0

THE END

Coming Next: Turning Contest: A Dominated Thief

(Veronica goes for her second turn when a chubby young girl is caught stealing from her store)

12